Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Enigma II-class Surveillance Corvette

Status
Not open for further replies.
KmEBW1T.jpg
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Ultralight Corvette | Surveillance Vessel | Personal Transport
  • Length: 47.8 metres (Excl. Antennas)
  • Width: 23.9 metres (Incl. Nacelles) | 12 metres (Excl. Nacelles)
  • Height: 15.1 metres (Excl. Antennas)
  • Armament: Average
  • Defences: High
  • Squadron Count: None
  • Manoeuvrability Rating: High
  • Speed Rating: Very High
  • Hyperdrive Class: Very Fast | Class 0.3 (Primary) & Class 6 (Backup)
STANDARD FEATURES
  • The Enigma II is equipped with all the features and facilities one would expect from a vessel of its size and purpose, including advanced sensors and communications systems. Due to its customisable nature, the exact specifications will wary from vessel to vessel.
  • Enigma IIs dock a small auxiliary shuttle able to ferry up to eight individuals, often Saaraishash Purification Legionnaires, in-system. It is fast but unarmed and aside from semi-stealth systems comparable to the Enigma II's, its specifications are as generic as they come.
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Passing Shadow: While not a true stealth vessel, the Enigma II's combination of sensor-baffling technologies is able to render it all but invisible to most conventional sensors; it does nothing to deter visual observation, however.
  • Eye in the Sky: Packed to bursting with top-of-the-line communications and surveillance technology, Enigma IIs are exceptionally well-suited for service in the frontline of the Saaraishash's insidious web of surveillance, infiltration, assassination.
  • All-Purpose: Though its Technical Specifications remain the same, the Enigma II features a significant amount of internal modularity.
WEAKNESSES
  • Passing Shadow: Significantly better armed than its predecessor it may be, but the Enigma II is still wildly unsuitable for naval combat, its missiles being designed primarily to terminate with extreme prejudice ground-based enemies of the state.
  • Exposed Nacelles: While the Enigma-class is capable of both subluminal and hyperspace travel using only its main drive, it needs the nacelles to reach High speeds or above and their destruction could cause a cascade effect, crippling the vessel.
DESCRIPTION
"Secure beneath the watchful eyes."

The Saaraishash, ever-vigilant protectors of the Sith Empire, were both seen and unseen, operating in deepest secrecy and the light of day alike; to meet the organisation's varied needs, an even more advanced variant of the original Enigma was put into production shortly after
the Imperial Anathema of 861 ABY.

While officially designated as a surveillance corvette, the Enigma II quickly found itself used in a wide array of situations and for an eclectic mixture of purposes, including mobile surveillance posts full of surveillance technicians, mobile operating centres for squads of Jedi-hunting Purification Legionnaires, and even residences-cum-transports for Inquisitors with a penchant for constant travel - some have even been used to transport particularly important prisoners in Universal Energy Cages!

Whatever its purpose, the Enigma II remains a tangible representation of the Saaraishash's dedication to the Sith-Imperial cause and a stern warning to those who harbour treasonous thoughts, for one never knows when a missile might descend from the heavens to end a traitor's life.

Last edited:
Updates are lovely, updates are life. We have one issue however.

Is this linking to the right area? I am a bit confused on this, maybe an explanation who they are? If they are park of the Sith Empire, just add in "Sith Empire" next to it?

Also this is for something else entirely different. Your ship SHOULD be classified as Stealth Technology which would then be made into a Semi-Unique production status as you are coated in Nightshadow and have a thrust dampener to get past security. However, this does not have a cloaking device to aid it, much less have the technology to fight off against superiority fighter units. In addition, this is linked to a previous model that already has the same things, minus the Shroud and a Spoofer which...to be honest, every smuggler probably ever owned. Plus this is already a limited ship with no squadron count which makes it even more unique.

So yes, I am giving this a pass on the grounds of all the above.

Let me know when you explain the affiliation issue/repair it, then we can move on to Approval process.
AMCO AMCO

Listib Hibin Listib Hibin

Firstly, the Saaraishash are indeed a subfaction of the Sith Empire; I believe the commonly accepted way of linking to such a group is as I have done it. I could add the Sith Empire next to it, if you like, but I'd prefer not to as that could be misconstrued to mean that non-Saaraishash parts of TSE can use it, which they can't - thus the Limited production rating.

Secondly, it is indeed sort of stealth, sort of not - I prefer to call it "semi-stealth", meaning that the ship is significantly harder to detect that a normal craft but hardly a true stealth vessel; now this is probably on the high end of what qualifies as "just barely not stealth", but I wouldn't have submitted it as such if I didn't think it would hold up to review and I'm happy to hear that you agree with my assessment, in this case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom