Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Endor Dragon Slayers

Ana liked Ice a lot and there was the possibility that he could be Prince Charming. She wasn't ready to be married to him yet. They had only been together for two days and there was much more to learn about him and for him to learn about her. Ana could tell by his reaction that he felt similar.

"Yes, married by Ewok tradition. They tell me it happened when I drank out of the cup after you." She shrugged slightly as her hand was shaken again. "It's not official but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy the party, right?" She smiled at him as she leaned in for a kiss which was met with many ooo' and clapping.

Before she could receive an answer from him a few Ewoks had whisked her away to show her what they had prepared in honor of the dragon slaying and now the wedding. Picking up some sort of meat she tasted it before nodding with approval that it was good.

Ana hadn't thought about a wedding of her own until now. When she did get officially married she wanted it to be by Mando tradition and to have Az there. Her and her than husband could have an after party. Getting married by accident did that to someone.

She looked for Ice in the crowd wondering how he was handling it. Ana hoped that all this early talk about weddings didn't scare him off. Talking the woman down she weeded her way through the crowd of now dancing Ewok's to get back to him. "Come, dance with me." She smiled reaching her hands out for him to take. She was determined to make the best out of this and just have fun.

[member="Aaden Renolds"]

He raised an eyebrow at the response. What a strange custom. But then as he began to recall earlier studies, this was actually a somewhat common practice in many primitive societies. Ice was nevertheless relieved some to hear her say it wasn't official. Was she the one for him? Perhaps. But it wasn't this day that they would be getting married. If that day ever did happen, it would be by Mandalorian tradition, not Ewok. Still, she was right. They could still enjoy the party. With a wide grin, he followed her out with the rest of the partying little wookies.

"Yes ma'am." He said playfully, but then added. "I'll warn you though. I have two left feet." Ice finished with a small laugh. He also couldn't help but laugh at all the "ooo's" and "aaah's" every time they kissed. They really did believe Ana and Ice to be married now. The idea didn't actually scare him as much as one might think from such a short time together. Ice was old enough...in a way... for him to know his own mind. And so far, he hadn't gotten any warning bells sounding off in his head about her. It was very interesting though how quickly he was becoming sooo comfortable with Ana. Maybe they would get married someday.

Moving out to join the ever growing group of Ewoks, music began to play, and he soon pushed aside whatever concerns he had or even curiosities. They were here to have fun. And with this fortuitous set of circumstances that put them in such high regard and favor with this simple people, he planned to do just that with Ana by his side.

[member="Anastasia Rade"]

Ana was quite happy to see him not as freaked out about this whole thing as she had imagined him being. She wasn't sure if it meant anything but Ana certainly was not going to try to read into the situation. No, tonight was about having fun.

"Don't worry, I'll show you how it's done." She giggled before pulling him in for a passionate kiss which seemed to not only get a bunch of ooos, smiles and claps but turn up the music just a bit. As she let go she moved back a few feet before letting go of his hands. Ana didn't know how to dance either but it couldn't be that hard?

Slowly she began to get into the rhythm dancing all silly like to it which involved jumping around, waving her hands around. It was quite fun to just relax and put all her worries aside. The focus was Ice and to have fun. Turning about she playfully shook her butt at him before turning to dance again. It was just fun upbeat music.

She felt very comfortable around him already and he seemed to be a calming presence in her life. One of the qualities that she liked a lot about him was his ability to just have fun and show her his playful. Ana hoped that once they left Endor the magic between them wouldn't fizzle. She knew they were both busy individuals out in the galaxy but she would make time for him. She had a feeling he would do the same.

[member="Aaden Renolds"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom