Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Endor Dragon Slayers

On a whim Anastasia had asked an old friend [member="Ice"] with her on a trip to Endor. She just wanted to get off planet and do something fun for a change. She was sick of moping around and being at her office. Ana needed some fresh air and she was glad that Ice was willing to come along for the ride. It was kind of him to take time out of his busy schedule to do such.

Shifting the weight of her pack on her back Ana began to walk down the ship's ramp which had just touched down on Endor. As she reached the end Ana turned around expecting Ice to be right behind her except he wasn't. Blinking slightly Ana ran back up the ramp and peeked her head back into the ship. "Ready to go?"

The two would need to set up camp somewhere before nightfall so Ana was hoping that they could get going soon.

[member="Anastasia Rade"]

Ice was a little surprised when he had gotten then invitation from Ana to head to Endor for a small getaway. Nevertheless, he was pleased to do so. The planet he had found out was a lush beautiful forest world. Exactly the kind of place he would enjoy. The company would also be great. She was the only Mando he had had the pleasure to work with in quite some time. And he found it pleasing to still have a connection to his roots back in Mando space through her. Besides, work had been hell lately. He could use a break. And this seemed like the perfect way to do it. Not only that, but he had heard through the grapevine that she had been having some rough times recently. He figured this could help her get her mind off things and perhaps start fresh with a clean slate and a happy outlook.

The trip to Endor had been a quick one. And Ice finished getting his stuff all together as they finally made landfall. The loading ramp opened and Ice took in a deep breath of the fresh Endorian air. It was good to be away from civilization and back out in the wilderness. It was funny. As much as he loved his technology. It was the forests and jungles he felt most at home. Probably why he had spent so much time designing Libertalia to be a paradisaical place. Focusing on the here and now though. Gathering up the last of his stuff, he headed down the loading ramp behind Ana.

Having dawned on a set of his Mirage (cloaking) armor and his usual tech for moving quietly and unseen, he was still nevertheless surprised when he has seen Ana run back up the loading ramp. Maybe she had forgotten something? When she seemed to be looking for something, he only then realized he had hit his 'SSD' device on accident and she obviously didn't hear him walking down with her. Likewise, he hadn't heard her as if he was ready to go. Ice quickly turned it off and removed his helmet so she could see him.

"Ana? Everything ok?" He asked curiously.

The forest and jungles had become a quiet peaceful place for Ana over the year. The young woman felt most alive when she was out communing with nature. It tended to bring out a side of her that not many had seen. She was willing to share this little part of herself with Ice. She had overheard that he appreciated the outdoors as much as she plus he was Vode.

Seeing and hearing nothing from inside the ship Ana wrinkled her nose slightly. Where was he? Just as she was about to take a step inside Ana heard a voice call out from behind her. Turning around the young woman giggled slightly as she saw Ice behind her. "I was just looking for you but now that I have found you everything is good to go." She smiled as she skipped down the ramp.

The young woman had chosen not to wear her armor on this adventure as she just wanted to be free as she had within the forests of Dathomir. Ana knew enough however to bring a few good weapons with her. There was also the amulet around her neck which she felt would come in handy at some point.

The plan was nothing, she just wished to explore, get to know her companion more and just have a good time. The only thing she hoped was that they would come across an Ewok.

"I think one of the first things that we will want to do is set up a base camp." She turned to glance at Ice as she spoke walking off the ramp. She was about 99% sure that he thought similar but thought it best to get her thoughts out in the open.

Ana had in the past worked with Ice before but the group had split up almost immediately after being formed. She didn't know his fighting style or much about him either. This adventure would change all that as they would need to work together and she assumed around the camp fire she would learn more about him.

[member="Ice"]

[SIZE=14.4444446563721px]He gave a quick nod and a warm smile to her first comment. To her next he replied, "That suits me just fine." He set down his pack so he could remove a simple shirt. "Why didn't I just bring my firewalker armor." Ice thought to himself. That was the only issue he had with the mirage armor was that the cloaking feature couldn't be turned off. He had some ideas on that start floating through his head, but pushed them aside. "No...not at work. This trip is for relaxing and spending time with a friend...my vode." He thought happily, while throwing it on really quick so he would be more noticeable. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.4444446563721px]Refocusing his attention back to Ana, he continued, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.4444446563721px]"Would you like to set up camp around the ship? Or shall we go exploring a bit for a fun spot? Personally I'm up for stretching my legs a bit and finding an out of the way spot."[/SIZE][SIZE=14.4444446563721px] While he waited, he hefted his pack back up and onto his back. He truly was getting excited about this trip with each passing second. It had been years since he got to simply go on a simple camping trip with no business....or war related objective in mind. And the first time he got the chance, he was with the [/SIZE]beautiful[SIZE=14.4444446563721px] woman next to him on a fantastic planet. It was going to be a fun trip. Ice could feel it.[/SIZE]

It suddenly dawned on him his quick thought on her beauty. He hadn't ever really payed much attention to her like that before. Ice after all may be a bit of a scoundrel...ok a big scoundrel at times. But the thought of going after a taken woman had never entered his mind. Now that she was free though...the thought slipped away again as he chastised himself inwardly for it. "Good grief Ice. Just sit back and relax. Let's just get to know her. Reconnect with the vode from across the galaxy. Even then, I'm sure we'll just be friends. And that is perfectly fine too!" Again, he forced the thoughts aside and focused on her before he'd miss her response.

Ana had gotten the help she needed to move forward in her life. She had spoken to several Vode as well as a Jedi Master. It felt amazing to get such feelings out in the open. Holding back her pain had just caused her more pain. There were still times in which she was sad and she was more guarded now but she was smiling more now.

The Vode that she had spoken to told her from the beginning the slicer was no good and she needed a man. They had always wished for her to end up with a Mandalorian. She had a feeling Azrael felt similar on the subject. Ice was handsome but she wasn't sure that she was ready for something. Still she would keep herself open on this adventure. The Jedi Master had told her to keep herself open.

"I think we should go exploring a bit and find a fun spot perhaps near water. After all that sitting my legs could use a good stretch." She smiled as she took a deep breath. She loved the earthy smell of the forest.

Taking a few additional steps into the woods she stopped to watch a few fury gray creatures scurry past her feet into the bush next to her. As she took in her surrounding Ana saw she was surrounded by greenery. While most things were green there were a few colorful plants in her eyesight. The trees seemed to go on for miles and she loved it. Ana was in no way concerned about them finding a clearing to set up camp.

This trip for Ana had been a spur of a moment type thing. She had asked Ice because he was Vode. She had been shocked when he agreed but happy all the same. She couldn't help but be curious what brought him out here.

"Beyond Ewoks, I hear there are a few dragons that live in the caves here. There aren't many around anymore but maybe we will see one." Ana was on the fence but she kind of wanted to see a real dragon but didn't want to become BBQ in doing so.

[member="Ice"]

c90f1feb141b062c2340857c6e102e70.jpg

redwood-national-park.jpg

Ice cast a glance around at his surroundings. It truly was beautiful. At least he thought so. There was a crispness in the air that eluded to the cold months approaching in the not to distant future. But nevertheless, the plants and even some flowers gave evidence that the fall season hadn't quite taken hold yet. The small woodland creatures scurrying around in their determined never ending search for food to last them through the harder colder months also showed that summer was closing and fall was nearly here. There was a light fog that cast a mysterious layer over the surroundings. It gave Ice the feeling that the planet itself was beckoning them to come explore its forest depths, but even then it wouldn't reveal its secrets easily.

Pleased with her first comment, he gave a quick nod. "Sounds like a great idea." He added with a quick smirk. Listening to her next comment caused him to raise an eyebrow. "Dragons you say? Truly? Huh...that's interesting." Ice paused a moment as he scanned the surrounding again. Another grin began to work its way onto his face once more. "You know...not that I'm saying we should actively go out and try to kill a dragon, but..." He raised his hand up just then as if framing the words on a sign, "...Ana and Ice! Dragon Slayers! Kind of has a nice ring to it. Don't ya think?" He finished with a small chuckle.

"Even if we don't see any dragons. The Ewoks should be a hoot to visit. And I've always been a fan of exploring caves. This place is just hittin' all the right buttons for me." A wide grin was plain to see on his face as he continued to take in their surrounds, and get a feel for the world.

As he finished laughing, a sharp whistle escaped his lips and went back at the ship. Soon Rico, Ice's trusty dog came bounding out and down the ramp.

husky-alaskan-husky-all-puppies-pictures-and-wallpapers.jpg

He shifted his SS-7 Rifle, to his other hand as he reached out for his approaching dog. "Thanks again for letting me bring him. I know he isn't a real dog, but it just seemed like a good idea to bring him along. If nothing else, it'll be good to have a guard dog on duty while we sleep in the wild." He finished giving Rico a couple pets along his fluffy synth fur. The "dog" then ran over to Ana and began licking her hand. Though the licks fortunately lacked the wetness and slobber normally associated with a kiss from an animal. Ice smirked at the sight. "He likes you."

Ana couldn't help but laugh as he called them dragon slayers. She could picture, in her mind, them wield swords and waving them around at some fire breathing dragon. They would be toast. They were of course smarter than rushing a dragon like that but still it was an amusing notion. We may want to set up camp before going off dragon slaying," she grinned shaking her head slightly.

The pack on her back was almost as big as her and while she didn't find it all that heavy Ana didn't want to go fighting some dragon like this. She was pretty sure he could agree with that. The pack itself was packed with the essentials that one would need if they were to go camping such as blankets, sleeping bag, tent, food, and of course weapons. There was a time and place for pretty dresses. The forest was not that place. Instead she had chosen jeans, a t-shirt and jacket.

As Rico came bounding out of the ship she knelt down the best she could to greet him. She loved animals even if he wasn't real he was still cute. One day her gray and white ball of fluff would grow up into a big wolf. She imagined that he would look similar to Rico. "It's no problem. It's the least I can do," she giggled as she got Rico kisses. Ruffling his fur again she stood back up and turned to Ice.

"You did after all agreed to run away to Endor with me. Nobody has even none that before." Her ex never had wanted to go on a vacation with her. There was always an excuse why he couldn't. Ice though had jumped at the chance and that meant a lot to her.

"Ready to go exploring?" She questioned as she turned around and began walking backwards away from the ship. There was so much out there and she wanted to see it all. Ana could tell that he did too.

As she walked further into the forest she could better hear the various sounds of the forest. The chirping birds, rustling of leaves, scurrying of animals. She loved it all, it sounded like home.

[member="Ice"]

Ice smiled, though he was confused. Had Cryax seriously not gone anywhere with her before? Ice recalled the time Cryax mentioned thinking about taking her to Libertalia. Why Ice, at the time not knowing who his significant other was, even offered to comp their stay at Libertalia considering the lucrative business deal he and Ice were able to come to terms on. Perhaps Ice would offer that to her himself some time. For now, he gave her a small nod. "The pleasure is all mine I assure you." He finished while then turning his head to gawk at some more of the natural beauty surrounding them.

When he heard her ask if he was ready, Ice smirked and gave an enthusiastic nod. "Right behind ya!" He jogged to catch up as he pulled his datapad out. Punching in a few commands, he hit the send button and looked to Rico. "Rico, search!" With that, the dog was off like a shot and into the forest.

As they walked, he began to wonder about home. About Mandalore. Though very thought troubled him. He hadn't been "home" in an extremely long time. His home lately had been Libertalia. And honestly, it was actually even beginning to feel like home. Fortunately for him though. Libertalia and all his facilities were mobile. Technically if he ever want to pick up and go somewhere else, he could. His curiosity getting the better of him he finally asked. "Ana...would you mind me asking how things are back on Mandalore? How goes things in Mando space? I've been hearing some troubling things, and it is hard to tell what is real and what is idle fantasy. Even at times for someone in my position."

Turning back around Ana watched as Rico shot off into the distance somewhere. Where did he go?" She questioned as she slightly turned to look to Ice. Being a robot she figured that he had been sent ahead to scoot ahead for water.

"The Mand'alor, Gil, was killed awhile back by the Sith. It was just after a former Mand'alor was killed by the same people." A light sigh escaped her lips as she continued to walk along in silence for the moment. She could remember how distraught Az had been at the death of his father. "Azrael has been named Mand'alor and things are setting down the best they can. You know Mandalorians though. We are always planning our next battle and of course we look to the Sith. There is talk but for now that's all it is." If Az was planning a war she would be one of the first people to know about it. Ana was quite close to him and made it her business to keep up on all the happenings.

"If you don't mind me asking, why did you leave Mandalore? Don't you miss home?" Ana wasn't a Mandalorian by birth but had instead had been rescued by them. She considered Mandalore her home and the idea of leaving home had crossed her mind. The young woman would never do it though. She loved her little cottage in the forest and being able to walk to town.

Ana had a million and one questions about the mysterious Ice. She didn't know much about him and wanted to know it all. It would be rude to bombard him with questions in rapid fire. She would ask as it made sense as they walked along.

[member="Ice"]

Ice smirked at her initial question. "His name...it's an acronym actually. It stands for Recon, Infiltration, and Covert Ops. He's basically just doing his job and is scouting ahead to find us a possible camp site. We should have a good spot before long."

Her next words on the condition of Mando space and it's leadership caused his spirits to darken some. War between the Mandalorians and Sith would not be something that would bode well for him. But honestly, it was probably inevitable. Like the Sith fighting the Jedi inevitable. He gave a simple nod in understanding. At least war was only talk for now. It allowed him time to get more organized for the fight he knew was coming. "I've talked with Azreal in the past. We had most the groundwork set up for an alliance between the mandos and a group I was with. Unfortunately that group has fallen apart, and with it the treaty. Sad too. I was hoping to create a buffer zone for mando space with them. But anyway, good to hear Azreal is the new Mandalore. He's a good man."

The final question that landed on his ears caused him to raise an eyebrow and look at her curiously. He wasn't overly used to people asking about his past, and it tended to be a subject he shyed away from. Then again, had he not been asking questions of his own? Considering the two were going to be out here for a few days at least, he supposed he should get used to it. Then again, taking into account her easy demeanor, he wondered if it would really be so bad opening up to someone. Well maybe on some things anyway. Not all...at least not now.

"At first I left because I just wanted to see more of the galaxy. I became a freighter captain. Did that for a lot of years. But then I fell into a couple groups that have not exactly won me any friends with people outside of them. I'm afraid I wouldn't be very welcome back in Mando space I suspect." He paused for a moment, and then an almost saddened soft laugh escaped his lips. "But yes. I miss it."

It was at that point his dog pinged him a message on his datapad through his internal comm system. Ice's more traditional good natured grin soon appeared again. "Come this way. I'm pretty sure I can safely say Rico has found our new home for the next few days." Checking the tracking program he had, he gestured to a direction ahead of them. Ice was excited to arrive at the destination Rico had found. A picture was nice. But there was always something to be said about seeing things for oneself. And Ana would soon find him leading at a rather quick step.

The sound of water crashing over rocks was very evident to the pair before long, but so far the plant life had concealed the spot from view. Ice made sure to keep a few paces in front of Ana as he hurriedly made his way to were hid dog was now waiting. A few minutes later, Ice suddenly slowed down. He could just see it through the branches. Having technically seen the spot already, the location had been sort of a lost surprise for him. But not so for Ana. Turning on his heals, he grinned playfully at her. "Ok, you have to close your eyes. We're here, but we want it to be a surprise. I'll lead you the rest of the way." With that he held out his hand for her to take and waited for her to comply. If she would, he'd take her hand and lead her the last few steps.

Branches were cleared away so she didn't plow into them. When the last shrub was passed, she no doubt noticed the ground beneath he feet had become softer. More than likely sandy. The sun was now able to break through and cast its warm rays gently onto her face. There was a very light mist that floated on the breeze and occasionally brushed up against them as well. Moving beside her he whispered in her ear. "And...open."

endor_campsite_by_vlper777-d8bs3h3.png

"You will always be welcomed home no matter what you do. That's the beauty of home. You should come visit at the very least." Ana nodded slightly as she continued to walk. It was sad that he would think the Vode wouldn't welcome him back with open arms.

He was being more open with her than she had originally expected. She had expected him to dance around her questions. Ana supposed that meant she ought to be open with him as well. If he asked a question she would need to be honest with him.

"Smart dog, smarter than my pup whom just rolls around on the couch." She smiled as the datapad pinged the location of their 'home' for the next few days. "I see why you keep him around. Tracking, company and of course guard dog."

As Ice lead them to the area she could hear rushing water in the distance which kept getting louder as they got closer. Before reaching the destination she found her hands in his with her eyes closed as he led her the rest of the way. She was trusting him not to lead her off a cliff.

Ana was careful not to trip and fall down as she was led blindfolded to the spot. Ice was also very nice in making sure she didn't hit a tree or something. Once there she opened her eyes to the wonder that Rico had discovered.

At first, she stood for a few minutes speechless at the sight displayed in front of her. Her eyes shifted from left to right as she took it all in. "It's beautiful, I have never seen anything quite like this before." It was more beautiful than any water displays she had seen on brochures simply because it was real.

Taking a few steps forward she took her pack and set it on the ground. She paused for a few seconds as if debating what to do before kicking off her shoes and setting them to the side. Next came her shirt and pants just leaving her in her undergarments. Without saying a word she took a running jump into the water.

Once she resurfaced Ana brushed her wet blonde hair from her face and spun around to where Ice was. "Come on in, the water is nice." She giggled as she playfully splashed some at him. Ana could set up camp later.

[member="Ice"]

He gave a small shrug of his shoulders, almost as if not convinced. It was easy for a friend to say you are welcome back. But wuite another for the rest of the clans to welcome back someone working with....no, now helping to lead the Red Ravens who happen to be allied with the Sith....and the Yuuzhan Vong....and the Fringers, all of whom are not on friendly terms. Hell, he almost killed one of his vod not that long ago before he realized who he was fighting. If he was going to die on one side of the coming war or the other, he'd die fighting for his vod. He'd just have to fight in his own particular way. And that simply didn't include him going home. But he didn't want to cast a gloomy shadow over this trip which had the potential to be so great. So with a small smile, he said simply, "Perhaps. Some day I will." He doubted it would be any time soon, or that it would go over well. But then again, you never really knew what the future could hold. So maybe she was right?

When Ana made the comment about Rico, and then her dog by comparison, he couldn't help but let out a hearty laugh. "Aye, he's a good dog. But a dog that just rolls around on a couch can be most entertaining as well."

Now at the waterfall, he delighted in seeing her expression. Ice kind of wished there was a way he could give Rico a treat for a job well done. Sadly, he couldn't. His attention then turned toward the falls so he too could fully take in the vista. He had just begun to remove his backpack and set it and his rifle aside, when he noticed Ana removing her shirt....then her pants....and in nothing but her undergarments dive into the water. When she resurfaced, he would swear she looked like an angel. A voice in the back of his mind mockingly sprung to life. "Remember you two are just friends. That's all you see her as." "Oh lord have mercy..." He said under his breath. "Who am I kidding?" With a deep faltering sigh, Ice stripped off his shirt and upper portion of his armor to reveal a fit and toned physique and slightly tan skin. His armor pants and pistols on his belt fell away next, and like her he ran toward the water, only pausing a moment beforehand to shake his head not believing this was happening.

Running up to the waters edge, he front flipped and plunged into the water below. The water was still surprisingly warm considering the time of year. Something he was immensely grateful for. He popped out of the water only a few feet away from Ana and laughed. Why did he suddenly feel like a little kid again? "Well...I think I'm definitely letting you pick the vacation spots from now on! If you ever need a traveling companion, give me a hollar." He offered laughingly, as he brushed the water from falling down his face.

She probably ought to have looked away as he undressed but instead found herself peeking out of the water. Ana couldn't help herself to not look and see what was under his armor. The young woman had heard of the muscular nature of Mandalorian's and he certainly fit the bill. Ana felt her cheeks begin to flush as her mind began to wandered thinking of him. Turning she dove back under the water hoping he didn't see.

As she resurfaced again he jumped in making waves and lightly splashing her as he hit the water. Ana hadn't expected him to actually join her but she was glad he had. "You say that now," she giggled playfully splashing some water at him before diving back under the water for a few seconds only to resurface once again this time closer to him. Reaching for her hair she brushed it back out of her eyes.

The thought of him wanting to be her travel companion did make her smile though. She couldn't help it as she liked the idea. It was lonely being alone and she didn't like it.

Childhood had been stolen from her by slavery as such she really was a big kid at heart. Ana wanted to explore, discover, laugh and have fun. The young woman still had responsibilities and she knew when to be serious. This was one of those times in which she could just let loose a little bit with a friend. Ice wasn't just any friend though.

Reaching over to him she gently poked his shoulder. "Tag, your it!" She giggled sticking her tongue out before turning to swim away from him.

[member="Ice"]

Ice hadn't meant the comment like how he's realized it could have been taken. His cheeks flushed red just a bit as he poorly tried to defend himself. "No wait! That's not what I meant!" He quickly said. Then stammered,"I..I didn't mean I'd go with you so I can see you strip down and we could go swimming... Wait! I mean not that I mind that either...I mean..." His words were mercifully cut off when a wave of water was flung at him.

He spit out a stream of water and sheepishly finished, "I mean I'm just going to shut up now before I stick my other foot in my mouth." Ice just laughed and watched her go under the water once again, just to reappear close to him. At that moment he was sure he wouldn't understand his friend's reasons in regard her. His loss, Ice thought happily as he momentarily began to get lost in her captivating eyes.

A sudden push into his shoulder and a "You're it!" Left him curious as to what in the galaxy she meant. Was it a game perhaps? He tilted his head to the side and looked at her curiously with a raised eyebrow. "I'm it?" He asked with a smirk. "What is this tag you're it business?" If a slaves life was devoid of games simply because of too much work, imagine the secretive life of a shi'ido where Ice was rarely allowed to associate with children because there few others like him around and "regular" people usually viewed his race with suspicion and fear.

A wide smile stayed on his face though as he awaited a quick explanation.

Turning around she tilted her head slightly just looking at him for a moment. Ana at first believed that he had to be joking. It was a trap to capture her or something. As he continued to just float there with a smile on his face her thoughts changed. It was possible that he had not played such games as a child. Ana had played a version with her slaver's children whom always had won. She was in no way allowed to win.

Since it seemed that he truly didn't know, she was happy to teach him. Swimming back closer to him she stopped a few feet away so he could hear her. "Tag is a game. One person touches another yells 'tag' and than the person whom was touched has to run around trying to touch a different person. Normally it's played with more than two people but since it's just you and me you need to capture me." She smiled as she finished.

The game sounded extremely silly to her as she explained the rules to him. Ana wasn't sure that he would go for it but at the very least he knew what it was now.

"So, come and get me." She winked at him before swimming back in the opposite direction of him once again.

[member="Ice"]

An almost feral grin began to work its way onto his face when he understood the rather simplistic nature of the game and began to shift to his hunting mode. So it was a game of capturing a fleeing opponent. Simple enough, but some times those kind of games were the most fun. And he was sure he couldn't have asked for a prettier target. Before she could get very far he jumped as far out of the water as he could and dove toward her to close the gap as quickly as he possible. The water itself was perfect. It was a beautiful day, and all the problems that existed seemed to have simply vanished.

She soon proved to be quite the swimmer and Ice found himself having a difficult time closing the small gap still remaining as they began this little game. Fortunately for him the swimming hole was only so large. Catching up at about the water falls, he reached out and was able to grasp her foot and haul her back towards him. When Ice resurfaced he found that he had manage to trap her just behind the falls in a small space between them and the rock formation behind. An arm wrapped around her at the waste and he pulled her close so she couldn't get away any further. With a playful grin, he announced triumphantly. "Tag!"

Something suddenly had him not wanting to let her go though. As drops of water lightly fell on his head and shoulders, some occasionally dripping down his face, he gave her a warm smile. "...Your it..." Ice finished and only then, slowly began to release his hold around her.

She had a good head start on him but even at that he caught up with her rather quickly. As he grabbed her foot she tried to squirm away unsuccessful and soon was trapped in his arms. Ana squirmed a little in his arms as if she was trying to escape. Finding her efforts futile she stopped fighting it and allowed herself to enjoy being close to him.

There was apart of her that didn't want him to let go. A part which wished to kiss him under the waterfall and tell him she liked him. He had caught her after all so that would be a good reward. Perhaps though she shouldn't, the last time she got swept off her feet by a guy it had turned out terribly. She didn't want to lose a friend or make this trip awkward by kissing him when he didn't want it.

A light smile appeared on her face as she searched his eyes wondering what action she ought to take. "I'm not sure how I can be it if I have you as well," she lightly smiled at him as her arms lightly wrapped her arms around his neck. "How do you propose we fix this dilemma?" She questioned a hand reaching up to his wet hair gently playing with it.

[member="Ice"]

As her arms wrapped around his neck, he found himself quite puzzled indeed. "Dilemma? I don't see any dilemma." A playful grin found its way onto his face as he brought his hands around her and rested them on the small of her back. "Honestly I quite like this game of yours." Ice added gently resting his forehead onto her and as he continued to stare into her eyes.

His mind was a whirlwind of thoughts and emotions just then. Was this a good idea, probably being the biggest one. He had a fondness for Ana, that was obvious. She was a sweetheart. But he didn't want to spoil it by overstepping his bounds. Especially being so early in the trip. And if she really only wanted to be friends, doing anything now would be quite awkward. Course then again, she had her arms wrapped around him as well. Perhaps she was ok with this too? They both had come here just for a trip away from it all. But it at least seemed like neither really had any objection.

She had a look that was as alluring as any he had seen before, quite possibly surpassing them all. And her soft skin was pleasing to the touch. At the risk of being frozen with indecision, he simply decided to override any concern and take a risk. Moving to close the last couple inches that separated them, he gave her a rather passionate kiss under the waterfall.

As their lips parted she stood breathless for a second. A kiss, she hadn't expected that. Her brain ran at a million miles per minute trying to process what happened. Ana didn't know if she ought to run away or kiss him back. The tingling sensation that was left on her lips made her want more. She didn't want to leave him hanging on for an answer. Instead of thinking anymore about it Ana went in for another passionate kiss.

Friends certainly didn't kiss so she wondered what this meant for them. Ana didn't think about it too much though as she was here to have fun. She didn't need to know what was to happen to them right now. That was something the two could figure out along the way. She for now just wanted to enjoy this moment with him under the waterfall.

As their lips parted for a second time Ana placed her forehead against his a smile on her face. "I think I like this version of tag better," she winked at him as she brushed her lips against his neck this time as she laid her head on his shoulder.

It would be nice for them to get to spend this time together to get to know each other and slay some dragons of course. "We should probably set up camp but I'm quite content right here," she sighed happily lightly running one of her hands down his spine.

[member="Ice"]

The taste of her lips was amazing, and he was disappointed for it seemed to end much to quickly. To his surprise, yet great delight, he was rewarded with another kiss. He chuckled at her first comment, but agreed. "Aye. It does have a much more interesting ending to it than I was expecting." As she lay her head against his neck, he, like her, pondered what this meant. Was this just a fling? Something brought on by the picturesque surroundings and lack of people nearby? Or could it be something more? Unfortunately, he seemed to have an endless supply of questions, and nowhere near enough answers.

Upon hearing her suggestion and follow up remark he shook his head. "Yup....it's a shame I couldn't have programmed Rico to make the tents for us." He joked with a light laugh. The touch of her down his back caused him to breath in a little more deeply. Kissing the crown of her head, he ran his own hand up her back and embraced her a little tighter. Although not necessarily a romantic per se, he had to admit this was quite the place. Though he wondered if it really wasn't just her that truly made it amazing.

He simply stood there with her in his arms for a few more minutes, and enjoying every last one of them. But finally he broke off a bit and looked at her. "Alright, let's get to settin' up camp. We got a dragon to visit!" He gave a small wink and released her. Jumping away with a playful grin, he dove into the water and made his way to shore. Standing up out of the water, he waited for her to approach the edge and threw out a hand to help her up.

Once she was out, he threw his armor pants back on and began to unpack his tent and set up his subsonic field emitters around their camp site. "So...any idea where this dragon of your might be holdin' up?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom