Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Endor Dragon Slayers

Ana heard a shot in the distance but didn't really pay any mind to it. She figured it was just Ice killing breakfast fit for dragons. The young woman became a little more concerned as more shots were fired off. Ana knew that Ice could take care of himself but now she was a little concerned. There were wild beasts out there even if they hadn't yet met up with them as of yet. There was also the possibility he was out of bullets by now. Setting the dragons down in the corner she peeked her head out of the tent to see the butt of a wolf-boar sniffing about.

Carefully she walked out of the tent and towards her rifle in hopes not to alert it to her presence. If she shot at it, the boar would more than likely come charging towards their camp which was something she didn't want.

Aiming at the animal she shot it right at the butt which caused it to turn growling at and she could see it was getting ready to charge at her so she scooted herself over away from the tents shooting again this time at its leg aiming to take it down. Being hurt as it the the boar had yet to charge at her. It growled in pain as it stumbled but began to charge at her.

[member="Ice"]

Ice had peeked out from his hiding spot just in time to see Ana having jumped into the fray the lure the beast away from Ice and the camp. A wide grin flashed up onto his face. "That's my girl." He said to himself as he popped back out of his hiding spot. With his dart ready to go and filled with tranquilizer, he took careful aim and fired. Right in the butt about the spot where Ana had shot it. Only now realizing it was surrounded, the wounded and now quickly getting drousy animal began to slow down and then just stand in place. It seemed confused and dazed.

A few seconds later, another dart slammed into the animals backside causing it to growl in annoyance again. Not long after that the creature fell over unconscious. As it did, Ice came around the side of it to rejoin his beautiful girlfriend. With a wide grin, he held his now almost completely empty rifle over his shoulder. "Thanks for the assist!" Giving the boar-wold a kick in hind leg, he laughed. "I brought breakfast home." Continuing to walk over to her, Ice leaned in a gave her another kiss. He seriously couldn't get enough of those. "Just give me a second and I'll have their food ready."

While he was still close, his hand slid down and playfully gave her butt a light pinch. With a wink he moved to finish off the overgrown pig with his knife.

With that finished and the dragons soon fed, he asked, "So. You about ready to head out for our next adventure today?"

[member="Anastasia Rade"]

Ana's head tilted slightly as the creature just stopped in its place. She hadn't shot at it again so this was a little confusing. Before she could think much about it the creature fell down in front of her. Ana knew that she hadn't hit it that hard, had she? Everything made sense though when Ice came jumping out. Truth be told Ana had been worried about him so she couldn't help but smile when he popped out.

As he fed the dragons she grabbed her pack for today and slung it over her shoulder. "Yup, let's go find some Ewoks," smiled as she leaded in to gently kiss him on the cheek. Reaching for his hand she intertwined her fingers with his as they walked back into the forest together. Ana was excited for another fun filled adventure with him.

"Last night was incredible, I have never felt like that before," she stated her gaze going to him for a second as they walked giving him a light kiss on the cheek. Ana had thought about it and she wanted him to know how last night was for her. Even if he said nothing back Ana at least knew that he knew what she thought.

They had only spent about a day together and already she cared for him quite a bit. He was a fun yet calming presence within her life. She felt as if she could be herself around him. He was special to her.

"Any idea where an Ewok clan may be?" Ana knew they were in the forest but that wasn't helpful because everywhere they looked was the forest.

[member="Ice"]

Back in full armor and weapons, he walked beside her happily. His helmet was off and dangling from his belt, and his fingers were intertwined in hers, another perfect day so far. Got a little hairy there for a bit, but it ended well. They now had meat for the duration of the trip...well at least for the dragons. As they walked along, she surprised him with her declaration of how she enjoyed the previous night. Although caught of guard at first, he quickly recovered. And as he processed what was said, he let out what would seem like a relieved sigh. And in point of fact, it was.

With a warm smile, he replied, "I thought so too! You were simply amazing! And I am so glad to hear you say that!" He said enthusiastically and laughed lightly as she kissed his cheek. He was not generally a very shy person. Somethings obviously made him a bit nervous. But to tell this wonderful person how he felt about there time together. Nope. He was only all to happy to express how he felt about her. And quite frankly, if she kept on like this. She'd have to worry about him snatching her up to get married before they ever left the planet. At this point, he wasn't completely sure he was kidding.

When she asked about where the Ewok village, he pointed confidently toward a point on a mountain range where the peaks formed a low point as it headed down toward the valley. "That way!" Ice said with a smile. "I have no idea where we're going but it would make sense. there would be a streaming going down that gorge more than likely, every village needs fresh water. I say we find a stream and follow it. We'll more than likely hit something eventually." He finished with a shrug, but waited to get her opinion.

A light smile crossed her face as he mentioned that he too had an amazing time. She hadn't been worried but it was nice to hear that the two of them were on the same page. Ana was happy just being out here in the forest exploring with him. It was lovely to have someone to do these types of things with as her ex had never been an outdoors type of person.

The more she thought about things the more she was beginning to realize how different Ice was than him. Ice was the type of man she was used to being around and what she had found she wanted. Ice and her fit well together in Ana's mind. She was lucky to have fallen in his arms.

Ana knew to be careful though as she had her heart broken before by someone whom said he cared. Her family was distant as well. Azrael was the only constant person in her life that loved her no questions asked and she loved her brother as well.

Even with doubt Ana knew first hand how precious life was. She had seen countless friends and Vode alike die in battle. She wanted to cherish the time she spent with Ice.

"Makes sense, let's go." She turned to grinned as they continued towards the mountains where they would hopefully find a stream of water to follow.

Once arriving at the gorge there was indeed a stream flowing down it which the two of them could follow in hopes of finding the Ewoks or even just one Ewok.

The trip to the Ewok village on its own was fun as it gave her the opportunity to learn more about him. She wanted to start with fun things and go from there. The past right now wasn't something even she wished to talk about so it was set on the back burner. "So, I'm curious what is your favorite type of food?" It was a silly question but one that was pretty important since she planned on cooking for him.

[member="Ice"]

Ice gave her a quick nod and a smile before starting on their trek through the woods. And was more than a little relieved that there was indeed a stream. Following the flow of water upstream, Ana asked him a rather basic question. The topic sort of took him off guard, but the more he thought about it. The more he felt she was right. This was a great time to get to know more about the little things in each others personality's.

"So, a game of twenty questions is it? Good!" He added with a grin. I've been wanting to play this one for a while. My favorite food? Well, I'm a bit of a carnivore. So it's kind of hard to beat a good Nerf steak. Drink wise, that's a toughy. Its between three things. Whyrens Reserve Whiskey, a simple Rum & Coke, or a Reactor Core....minus the spice.". Adding a light laugh he continued. "Red Ravens might sell spice, but I've never taken any myself. Never understood the point to be honest." With a shrug he finished, "How about you?"

"Yup, feel free to ask me all of your burning questions." Ana herself wasn't going to ask anything that she wasn't comfortable answering in return. She though would truthful answer any question that he asked.

"I can agree, Nerf steak is really good. I found this little place on Keldabe which sells the best burgers I have ever had. It's my favorite. Now to drink I like a variety of alcoholic beverages but my favorite will always be Ne'tra gal." Ana wasn't sure it was so much the drink she loved but the people whom she drank it with. She had spent her fair share of times in cantina's and bars.

"Where do you see yourself in five years?" This question would tell her quite a bit about him and his future goals and wishes.

"I would like to settle down and perhaps have a family." It was only fair for her to answer her own question as she was sure that he was curious about what she was thinking of.

The future was always changing but this was the direction that she saw herself heading in. Ana would still travel a little of course but it was nice she found to have a home to come back to.
[member="Ice"]

"All my burning questions eh? Hmm. Favorite color?" He couldn't help but laugh. He was curious but Ice doubted that was going to be a questions she expected. "And that sounds awesome. Burgers....definitely a close second. Course I guess it all comes from the same animal, so that would makes sense. We'll have to go there sometime. Sounds like I place I'd like to try." He added with a shrug.

At her next question Ice couldn't help but give a little chuckle. It almost sounded like an interview question. Still, he supposed it made sense. Might as well get an understanding of a few major things. Especially considering the bad relationship she came out of. She probably didn't want to waste her time on someone who wouldn't be very compatible down the road. Not that he would either, but with as much fun as they have been having, and how well they seemed to mesh. He hoped his answers would be satisfactory. Either way they would be honest.

"As for my future five years? Well....before this trip I simply saw myself as helping with STI. Helping it grow and helping Ic...." His eyes widened as he realized he had left out a rather large detail about who he is. Not the stuff he had always kept secret, but the fact that he was also a clone, and not the actual Ice. "Ice" turned away for a moment trying to think of a good way to recover from his blunder without upsetting her. Was there a good way to say the person she had been with the whole time was just the copy and not the "real" thing? For the first time in his short existence, he actually felt embarrassed about what he was, about where he had come from. "Actually Ana....before we take this conversation any farther...there is something I should tell you. And thinking back on it now, I technically haven't been completely honest with you. Not intentionally of course...but it just occurred to me."

He stopped walking and began to fidget nervously as he sought the right words. "Sorry, I know this isn't making much sense. But um...I uh..." He paused again as a frown took over his face and banished the usual smile that was always on his face it seemed when he was around her. "I'm not actually Ice." Before she could say anything he held up his hands in a gesture for her to hold her comments till he was finished. "You see...I'm a...I'm actually a clone. Ice created me when he was going on an extended trip that he wasn't sure he'd be coming back from. So rather than leaving his affairs in the hands of someone he couldn't fully trust...he made...me..."

"Ice" had a sheepish cautious smile on his face as he tried to ascertain what she was feeling just then. "I'm technically not even a year old. You see when Ice had me created, he underwent extensive scanning of his brain as well as physical makeup. The process he used to create me essentially made me as an exact replica of him. So I have all of his memories, mannerisms, quirks....everything up till the time he left and I took over operations at STI while he was away. So...at this point I wish to apologize. Some of my earlier answers to your questions were actually not as truthful as you thought."

"Ice is from Mandalore for instance. Me...I come straight out of STI labs." His shoulders slumped slightly as he suddenly felt the reality of his state come crashing down on him. He wasn't a normal person. He was just a copy of the real thing. "So technically speaking, I also haven't been to any of those places I mentioned before. I have the memories of them, but me physically. I have not been to almost any worlds or places outside of STI's Manufacturing + R & D Cube ships, and Libertalia." He wondered what her reaction would now be as he laid out on the line a good deal of very private and personal information that the actual Ice did not want ever known. He wondered how he would tell his maker about this whole situation too. Especially considering the fact that Ice is the secretary to the Red Ravens and by extension to the man that was Ana's previous lover...

For now, he could only focus on one thing at a time. And for now, that was Ana. Now was the moment of truth.

Ana stayed silent for a moment trying to process everything that he had just said. She didn't want to say anything rash. He hadn't technically lied to her. He just hadn't told her that he was a clone. There were many things she hadn't told him.

"So, your a clone of Ice with all of this memories?" She questioned as she looked up from her hands. Clones were for all intensive purposes the same as the original. There was actually a clan of them on Mandalore. They were all great guys and didn't see themselves as clones or did she. Each one she found had a different personality based on what they had experienced in life. She had a feeling he was now different than the original. The clone thing wasn't a big deal to them and she had to imagine it wasn't a big deal to Ice. It could have slipped his mind and shouldn't she give him the benefit of the doubt? You don't see yourself that way, do you? As I clone I mean, you see yourself as a person? As well you should."

She could see he was genuinely upset over this situation. Ana could only imagine it was due to the bombshell he had just dropped on her and how she would take it. Lightly she reached for his hands to hold. "It doesn't matter to me that your a clone, it doesn't change how I feel about you. Your still the man whom saved me from the dragon, kissed me under the waterfall and that drives me crazy. As for those places you have never been if you want to see the galaxy, let's go. I'm right beside you." Leaning in she lightly kissed him on the cheek.

She paused for a moment taking a breath. Ice could have been scared to tell her as not everyone was a fan of clones. She knew many looked down on them as if they were second class citizens. It had taken guts for him to come clean to her after only two days together. He wanted to be honest with her.

"How does Ice treat you? Are you like his partner now that he is back?" She wanted him to say yes not that he was treated as the original's lacky.

[member="Aaden Renolds"]

He found himself simply performing head movements to most of her early questions. Nodding for the first, shaking his head for the second, nodding to the third. A growing smile was returning to his face and pushing back the frown that had taken over for a moment. An outright smirk flashed up followed by a soft chuckle when he heard what he did for her. He was actually shocked at the reaction. He had for the most part, known only deception. Only ever seeing someone as trying to get something out of you and not giving much back. Ana was different. Here he dropped a total bombshell on her that probably would have shaken most people and sent them packing. But not Ana. She was willing to give him a shot. Willing to overlook his own oversight, and give him the benefit over the doubt.

When she inquired about how his maker treated him, he had a sort of neutral expression on his face. "Ice treats me fine. Quite honestly, although a bit awkward at first, we began to simply view each other as brothers...twins if you like. Obviously we worked well together as we are usually on the same page. Lately though...he has been changing. He seems to be getting...I don't know. More aggressive? It's hard to explain. But anyway, if you ever need to know for sure who you are dealing with..." He stopped there and turned his gaze away from her so that she was looking at his left ear. "Ice" folded it over to reveal a tiny two dot tattoo.

With a shrug, he resumed, "...guess he still wanted to make sure there was a way to ensure we could still be told apart." With all that actually out in the open he took in a deep breath, and let out and equally large sigh of relief. He had apparently passed his first big hurdle in this relationship of theirs. It was still going to be interesting to see if he would be able to pass a few others he could think of. "So." He finally continued, "You never told me what your favorite color was." "Ice" finished with a laugh.

Ana just nodded. It would be easy enough for her to tell them apart if ever a time came that she needed to. Ice wouldn't know her but "Ice" would besides she knew whom she was attracted to. Do you call each other Ice I could see that getting confusing." Ana hoped her questions didn't bug him. She was just trying to understand him more. He was a test tube baby but that didn't mean she didn't care for him nor did that not make him Ice. He treated her kindly and that was what mattered.

"I'll be able to tell the two Ice's apart. How could I not know its you? Sure you look alike but that doesn't mean your the same anymore. There are many clones on Mandalore. There is even a whole clan dedicated to them. They all look alike but have totally different personality. The clan I'm in has many clones great guys."

They were all good guys whom had helped her though a lot of trials. They hadn't come out like him all scared like to tell her they were clones. It eventually was told to her they were. It hadn't changed how she felt about them nor did she care that their dreams were no more than just memories.

"Pink, which is also the color of my armor. I'm sure you'll see it soon enough. I can remember running around in a pink dress as a child. It's a fond memory so I gravitate to the color." She shrugged slightly with a sigh. It was the only memory she had left of her father which was maybe why she liked the color. "What's your favorite color? Also, you never did finish answering my question. You started with..before this trip. Has this trip changed you? Do you want something else out of life?"

Her gaze turned to him as she was curious as to what he was going to say before stating he was a clone. Ana wondered what he wished to do with himself. Hopefully he would finish what he had wanted to say originally.

[member="Aaden Renolds"]

He nodded in response to her first question. "Indeed we do. We have to make sure sure neither of us slip. It's why I didn't think anything of being called Ice. And it's not as confusing as you may think. Now if there was more than two of us...well, then that could get especially confusing. But we are never with people together, so that keeps things easy." He shrugged his shoulders as he began to feel slightly uneasy with the topic. It wasn't that he didn't trust her, it was that his entire life has been about certain things secret. And he has already said much today that he probably wouldn't have told just about anyone else in a million years.

When she said she'd be able to tell the two of them apart, he smiled again. It was nice to realize there was someone in the galaxy that knew him for who he as an individual was, and not just know him for who his maker was. "Truly?" Came his response about the clans of clones. He had no memory of such, but then Ice had left Mandalorian space when he was still fairly young. And it wasn't like they got to tour all the Mando clans. "Sounds like it might be possibly for me to fit right in then...if it wasn't for who Ice is."

"But anyway. Pink huh? Nice. My favorite color is green. Probably why I gravitate toward garden worlds." Ice said with a small smirk and a gesture to the plants and trees around them. When she reminded him of not answering her earlier question, he facepalmed. "Oh geez. My apologies, it uh, sort of slipped my mind with the other thing coming out.." He cleared his throat and continued. "But yeah, my previous goals had just been to further STI interests. I may be a bit different from Ice now, but I still share a lot of what make him, him. Including a love for creating new gadgets of all kinds. But with you in the picture now..." He paused as he gave her a somewhat hungry eye along with a playful smirk. "...I find myself less focused on that." With a wink, he quickly continued, "I honestly don't know what the next five years will hold for me. It seems my plans are changing. I'll let you know though as soon as I figure them out." He finished with a small laugh. It was an answer, but not really an answer. But at least he knew what she was wanting.

In all honesty, her desire left him wondering if they really had a future together. Considering what he was, "Ice" knew full well he couldn't give her a family. At least not in the traditional sense. Though perhaps they could adopt? "Whoah wait a minute buddy!" He thought to himself. "You make it sound like you're already thinking about getting married. Might want to give it more than two days." He would have rolled his eyes at himself, if it wouldn't have made him look weird.

"So settling down and having little Anastasia's running around eh?" He chuckled at the thought, the picture he had in his mind was cute. "How many little ones did you picture in your mind?" "Ice" asked curiously Though he himself had never really given kids a thought due to his species. Rather hard finding more of his race it was.

Ana still didn't understand why it mattered who Ice was. If he wanted to come home they would allow it, right? If something happened he could make amends or prove that he was loyal. Everything could be solved with booze and fighting, right? Either way, she wouldn't ask about that for now. Later she may see if he would come back with her. He could stay with her in her little cottage in the forest. If he liked this place, than he would absolutely love where she lived.

The answer that he gave to her question was different but she would take it. It seemed as if he didn’t know what he wished to do with himself. She could relate to what he was saying in regards to plans always changing. Ana didn’t know what life would throw at her but she liked the idea of having a family. She could give her children the childhood that she never had. Perhaps this future family of hers would happen with Ice. “Yes, please keep me in the loop on your plans especially if they involve me.” She winked at him playfully.

“Yes, I would like to settle down and have a few little ones of my own. I don’t know maybe two or three little ones. If I’m unable to have children I can always adopt or I know that they have ways to fix “issues.”” Ana had been used as an experiment for the longest time so she wasn't sure if she could even have children. It wasn’t something that she had never really thought of getting checked out. She was scared of the results of that but any other side effects she could have. Ana was sure that he would understand being poked and prodded but her past a slave wasn’t something she wanted to bring up right now.

“One step at a time though. First I need to find a man to marry me.” Ana couldn’t help but turn to him as she spoke that last sentence but quickly turned away back to up the river. Luckily she could see a few huts which she assumed to belong to Ewoks.[SIZE=9.5pt] “Hey, I think I found them!”[/SIZE]

[member="Aaden Renolds"]

Her playful wink and teasing initial comment got a wide grin and a wink in reply. As they marched on, he continued to listen to her. Two or three little ones running around. He still had to get used to that concept. Again it wasn't one that he gave to much thought about before. But the more he thought on it, the more he found the idea intriguing, even fun. The next words out of her mouth took him by surprise. What did she mean issues? She wasn't aware of what he was....right!? How in the galaxy could she know they wouldn't be compatible to have children? Was she talking about him? His face scrunched up a bit as the disturbing possibilities kept running through is head. I mean if she knows...others could know too. This could affect his hole business.

Was it possible she may have been referring to something else? Maybe even her? Ice gave her a sideways glance as he tried to figure it out. The way she phrased it did make this last option more likely. "You really need to calm down Ice. Your secretive nature is getting the better of you. It has to be something with her." He chastised himself in his own thoughts. But then his worry about security grew to concerns about her. Was she ok? What could possibly be wrong with this angel that would push her to make a comment like that? With a raised eyebrow, he let his curiosity get the better of him. "Issues?" He asked simply.

He wouldn't get his answer for now it seemed, for after she made another comment he didn't have a chance to respond to, she mentioned spotting the village. "Ice" didn't immediately look toward it. Instead kept trying to figure out these most interesting questions and comments out. Was he not the only one that had perhaps slipped a little and began thinking of marriage? Questions he would have to bring up again later as he finally turned his attention to the village.

Raising up his rifle, he took a look at them through his scope. "Yep, that's them alright. Come, let's go see if we can make contact and not have something try to kill us." He laughed as he suddenly realized that as much fun as they had had on this excitement packed trip, they had already almost been killed on two occasions in two days. Almost seems like they were going for a record.

Ana had heard his question about issues" luckily she didn't have to explain herself. Well, not right away at the very least. She was sure that he would be posing that question to her later. Ana had no idea how she ought to answer. How was she to explain her fears to him without also going into her back story? She didn't like thinking her past could affect her future.

The young woman wasn't embarrassed in her past history as a slave. She had picked herself and mustered through the pain and terrors. Ana had become a survivor instead of a victim crying in the corner scared of the world. There were still days that she wished to do just that and sometimes she did cry. She more often than not wiped the tears away and faced life.

Taking his hand she pulled him along with her to the village. Before the two could even get to the huts they were stopped by three warrior looking Ewoks all pointing spears at them. Ana's guess was that that they were the watch men of the tribe. "Yub Yub!" They yelled thrusting the sticks in their direction.

"We come in peace," Ana stated putting her hands up forgetting they wouldn't be able to understand her. The Ewoks just stared at her and than at each other still chanting. "You don't happen to still have that necklace you found around ones that one in the cave do you?" She looked to Ice for a moment. They could use that a peace offering, maybe?

[member="Aaden Renolds"]

"Aye." He said with a nod of his head. "Actually I can do one better than that too." He lowered his rifle and reached into his pocket for a couple items. The action brought about a series of suspicious looks and warnings from the Ewoks due to his sudden movement. At least until he produced two items. One was a translator that Ana could use to communicate. The other was the necklace. The sight of it caused a few Ewoks to lower their spears as they recognized the item.

"Well." Ice said with a raised eyebrow as he handed over the items. "At least we seem to be in the right place for that other Ewok. Oh and that's a translator. Should help with communicating. Don't forget I also have pictures of the slane dragons as well as the moment is if you need proof that we killed the beasts for them.". Turning back to the cute miniature bear like people, he grasped for his rifle again, but didn't raise it. Time to see the fabled Jedi diplomacy, he thought with a smirk.

Taking the translator from him as well as the necklace she looked at him almost confused. It seemed as if he was depending on her to do all of the translating for them. Taking a deep breath she looked back to the cute Ewoks now pointing to the necklace.

Ana wasn't a diplomat nor did she ever try to be one. The woman didn't have the skills nor the patience to deal with people. The young woman tried to be understanding however that didn't always work out in her favor.

She hadn't learned people skills as a child or any skills really. The only thing Ana had learned was sit still and do as your told. It was a skill she had learned the hard way through beating and time spent in "the cage". It was only now that she was learning to catch up. She could try though and hope they understood.

Kneeling down to the Ewok whom looked in charge she began to speak noticing now that they were drawing a crowd. "We slayed the dragon whom killed your comrade along with its mate," she stated holding out the necklace to them. She wished to speak plainly in hopes they understood. "We thought you would want this to remember him by." Ana didn't want them to be kept wondering forever what happened if she could kept it.

She could see the sadness in their eyes as she spoke. Ana listened as they replied shaking their head at the necklace and motioned for her to follow.

Glancing up to Ice she gave a rundown of what was said. "They want us to come with them to the village. Celebrate the death of the dragons and explain what happened." Ana chose to leave out the part revolving around the young Ewok's family.

The necklace she was to give to his girlfriend. Ana didn't know why it had to be her to do it but she would. Hopefully it would be of some comfort to her. She was pretty sure this type of thing happened a lot. Since the dragons were now gone hopefully a lot less.

[member="Aaden Renolds"]

Ice noticed a significant change in the dispositions of the Ewoks once Ana had begun to speak with them. And this was why he gave her the translator. Business he could talk all day. Consolation....not so much. There was a reason he was called Ice. "Oh well fantastic. I love a party. Drinks all around! Kind of surprised they aren't more concerned about their compatriot but hey. Who am I to argue their customs." With a shrug of his shoulders. He followed the little guys to the village.

Apparently word had spread quickly that they were to be having a feast...of sorts, as he would find out. But he could already see what appeared to be food being prepared and Ewoks beginning to run around hurriedly making preparations. "Well my my. It looks like we are almost celebrities." He whispered to Ana, noting the group that was gathering around them as they approached the village. "Let's hope it's not like one of those cannibal villages where they eat their guest, eh?" He said jokingly to her with a smirk, grateful he didn't have the translator with him.

The cooking had begun, and the wonderful aromas began to fill the air as drinks were passed around to everyone. Much to Ice's surprise and great delight, he had managed to find something obviously alcoholic. He took a swig and gave a quick shake of his head. "Holy hell....these guys make a strong brew." He said with a wide smile, as he handed the cup to Ana. "Here try it." If she were to take the cup and try it, they would soon find themselves surrounded by a bunch of surprised and soon cheering Ewoks. They're sudden rise in excitement (if that was possible) puzzeled Ice. He gave a curious look to Ana as if to ask, what's going on?

"Well, we did just kill their dragon and all. I'm sure that they have been trying to get rid of those for years." They may have lost a comrade but the Ewoks were safer than they were the day before due to the death of the dragons. It was nice to know that Ana and Ice had helped save lives.

Walking into the village with Ice she couldn't help but smile as watched the Ewoks scurry around making preparations for a big feast and celebration over the death of the dragons for their guests.

The food smelled really good and she couldn't wait to try it. "Oh?" She questioned taking the cup from Ice and smelling it. It definitely smelled alcoholic which made her wonder what was in it. As Mandalorians they normally perfected stronger brews so she wondered what was getting to him. Taking a sip of the brew her eyes widen as she gulped it down. "Wow, what was that?"

What was more curious about that all the Ewoks were all looking at them and cheering. She didn't get it and she couldn't understand what they were saying except for congratulations. Ana didn't understand what for because she didn't do anything. They had to be confused anyway.

First she turned to Ice with a weird look on her face and than turned to the Ewoks. "What are you congratulating me on?"

Her face turned a shade of red as she listened to the response. Married? She wasn't married. Someday yes but not now as she hadn't even said her vows. Blinking she looked to Ice.

"Apparently we just got married in accordance to Ewok traditions." Ana's eyes searched his for what his reaction of being married to her was. They could play along for now, right?
[member="Aaden Renolds"]

Ice gave a simple shrug. "I don't know, but they make it well." He began to take another gulp when Ana explained according to the Ewoks they had just gotten married due to something they did. He nearly chocked on his drink when the words processed in his brain. Clearing his throat as quickly as he could, he tried to get out. "This is some strong stuff. I'm sorry, I thought I just heard you say that we are married." He repeated with a uncertain smirk on his face. He probably was not handling the comment well, but he wanted to make sure he had actually heard correctly. It wasn't even necessarily that he would mind marrying her one day...but not after 2 days of spending time together. Although he was fairly certain she was perfect, he couldn't be positive she was thinking that highly of himself.

"If that uh, is what you said....how did we manage to pull that off and not notice?" He gave a small chuckle as an Ewok had approached and shook his hand happily, Ice assumed while offering his congratulations. This was unexpected to say the least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom