Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Endor Dragon Slayers

Ana intently watched as he tried to pick the stick up off the ground. She hadn't been very surprised that hasn't happened on the first try. It was extremely rare for it to and when it did normally it really wasn't their first try. Ana was quite impressed by his determination to move the stick. The way he didn't just give up when things got tough spoke volumes about the type of man he was. Ana found this trait of his to be quite attractive.

She couldn't help but smile as the stick began to move for him and eventually jump in his hands. "Wonderful, great job" she smiled lightly clapping as he succeeded at his task. Ana was genuinely happy and proud of him. "Of course," she smiled at him in answer to his question about more teachings. Ana enjoyed teaching especially such a willing student.

Once the couple arrived back at camp the logs were placed just so to create a camp fire. As Ice turned to get the food ready Ana put her hand over the wood. Reciting a few simple spells little sparks few from her hand on the wood. A few fizzled but a little spark ended up falling on a piece of flammable cloth setting it ablaze. "I learned a few spells from the witches and have been since learning at a Jedi Temple. They are a peaceful bunch."

The fire was going well for the moment however she still needed to tend to it to ensure it didn't just fizzle out. Grabbing one of the sticks they hadn't used for the camp fire she poked a little at the fire moving a few sticks so they were under the flame. "What you bring for dinner?" She questioned still poking at the fire.

[member="Ice"]

Huh. It seemed she had been all over the galaxy in her life as well. Though she managed to become involved with those many and varied groups was still a mystery to him. Perhaps he'd inquire about it at another time. For now though his stomach was beginning to rumble as his body seemed to detect food was on the way even before it had begun being cooked. Rummaging through his bag he began to pull out a few possible choices for them to pick from. "Oh I got a few choices here. Let's see." Looking over the backpackers rations he had, Ice said rattled of what he had. "So which one sounds good to you for tonight?"

Once she had told him what she desired, he prepared some water from the fresh mountain stream nearby and began cooking it up once she had a fire going to her liking. It didn't take long, and soon the food was finished. He grabbed an eating utensil and handed her a plate of food, and got to work on his. Ice knew a lot of people thought these rations left much to be desired, but he suspected this popular opinion came from people who hadn't actually tried them. Personally, he found the rations to be quite good and very filling.

Eventually, he finished with meal prep. Once again going back to his pack, he pulled out a blanket and threw it over the floor near the fire. Grabbing his food, he took a seat next to Ana and began eating. He cast a glance upwards toward the heavens where he could just make out the first twinkling stars beginning to appear. A smirk broke out onto his face as he thought how they paled in comparison to sparkling beauty that lay within Ana's eyes. With that thought in mind, he turned back toward Ana with a warm smile. "So...how is it? Be honest!" He finished with a smirk.

[member="Anastasia Rade"]

Her gaze for a brief moment went down to the rations that he had set out for the two of them. "Umm, the chili Mac looks good." She nodded taking a seat back down on the blanket.

Ana didn't mind rations at all. As a slave the young woman had eaten slop so as long as it wasn't that Ana had no quarrels. She wasn't picky either and liked a variety of foods. Now that she was a free woman she loved to eat. Good thing she was extremely active or she would have blown up like a ballon by now.

Taking her dinner from him Ana thanked him and took a bit. "I think it is very good. Thank you for dinner. I brought some cookies for later if you want." Smiling she took another mouthful of food. The thought of perhaps cooking dinner for him sometime danced in her head. If they continued to get along like this she would. As much as the young woman loved to eat she enjoyed cooking for herself. She didn't cook for anyone else but she did like the thought of cooking for him.

They couldn't have asked for a better night to sit out under the stars eat dinner and get to know each other. There was still was so much the young woman didn't know about her companion that she wanted to know. She would start off small for now. "Forgetting any issues you have with anyone. Given the choice of anywhere in the galaxy where you live?"

[member="Ice"]

Ice smiled again, and gave her a nod in acknowledgment. And the woman wasn't picky. He makes mental note to check another mark on the good qualities panel before answering her. "Cookies eh? Fantastic. I love cookies." Truly he did. Ice could actually remember his mother making them when he was a child. She used to make some of the best chocolate chip and oatmeal raisin cookies ever. But that was a long time ago when he still had a family. He pushed the gloomy thoughts out of his mind quickly, before they took over his happy disposition.

Her next question required some thought. There were so many places around the galaxy that were simply amazing, that it was a rather difficult question to answer. "Oh I don't know. There are a lot of great planets. Heck, this planet isn't bad at all, though perhaps a little lacking in any sort of civilization. Naboo is a beautiful place, even Alderaan would be nice." He paused there for a moment as he allowed his thoughts to drift back to home. Not Libertalia, but his actual home. He thought on it for a long moment in fact. The beautiful forests, and huge mountain ranges. Actually it reminded him a lot of this place in certain things. But better because it was home. "I guess, with forgetting politics, wars, and current other issues..." He said holding up a finger to make sure that point was clear, though he still smirked to show he wasn't annoyed or upset with the question. "...I wouldn't mind finding a place back on Mandalore. It would be nice to step foot on my home planet once more."

He gave a shrug, not really thinking it much of a possibility and then turned the question back to her. "How about you? Any place in the galaxy, where would want to settle down and put roots at?" He was half guessing Mandalore since she had already indicated a fondness for the world. But as she wasn't a native in that she was born there, you never know.

She couldn't help but smile he said he loved cookies. Ana could see from the expression on his face that he really did. Ana hoped that her baking matched up to whatever he was accustomed to. The chocolate chip cookies she had in her bag were fresh from the night before. Reaching into it she pulled out a couple. "Try one," she smiled as she handed him one to try. Before telling him that she had made them she wanted to see him reaction.

There were many beautiful planets that she had gone to and many she had yet seen. Such as Alderaan and Naboo but perhaps now she would need to take a trip there. As much as she loved exploring it was always nice coming back to Mandalore. It had become her home in the short amount of time she had been there.

"I would like to find a nice guy and settle down on Mandalore. It's beautiful there especially in the forest and very peaceful. Still close enough to town to walk. The city is nice but I like the idea of living out in the country. Having a nice cottage in the forest next to a lake." She had an idea in mind of what she would like. Ana of course was willing to compromise because she knew if she found a man he would have ideas of his own. Ana still believed in love and that she would find that special someone.

"What about you, do you prefer the city or country?" Ana questioned as she munched on her cookie. She had a feeling he liked the forest too but thought it was good to answer.

[member="Ice"]

Ice reached in the bad and pulled out of the offered cookies. He could smell them even from where he was sitting.A smile came to his face and he bit into the cookie. It was indeed still quite fresh, and tasted awesome. Little bit different from what he had remembered of his mother's cookies, but just as good. "Thanks." He said happily. "These are fantastic."

As she went on about what she wanted out of life he couldn't help but smile as he lay down and kicked his feet out to stretch on the blanket. It was such a simple desire. A comfortable home in the country next to a lake. The answer had actually taken him by surprise. At least a little bit. A Mandalorian and a Jedi, and all she really wanted to was a peaceful life in the mountains. It was honestly something he had not given much thought for quite some time. What with having been wrapped up in one nations highest affairs after another. But as he gave it consideration, he realized she had the right idea. He enjoyed what he did immensely. But he also saw he was only truly restful when he was out in the wilderness like this.

He also couldn't help but think about her comment about wanting to settle down with someone. Considering his own past, Ice doubted very much doubted he could fit into her notion of a nice guy. But then they did seem to get along extremely well. Maybe his past simply a forgone conclusion and he should try for it? He pushed the thought aside for now. That was getting ahead of himself, he thought. Even if that was the goal. It would be wise to take it a little bit slower.

"Oh country hands down." He finally responded. "Even on my space station. A large portion of it is devoted to the recreation of beautiful landscapes of different types. I'll definitely have to take you there sometime if you like."

Ice let out a deep sigh as he turned his attention back to the sky. It had grown much darker now, though the bright full moon overhead kept things from getting too dark. And indeed actually cast a wonderful celestial glow across the waterfall and stream nearby. It really was the perfect trip so far....minus the burns. At least those didn't hurt anymore. It was then he was reminded of her earlier prescription for his back. A smirk began to appear tugging at the corner of his mouth. "Random question, but do you think you'd be up for a swim after dinner? The water looks awesome right now is why I ask."

As a little girl born into the life of a slave Ana had dreamed of one day being rescued by a knight in shining armor. They would fall in love, have a beautiful wedding and live happily ever after. She never gave up hope no matter what they did to her.

The story didn't contain the bumps in the road she had faced. Ana never thought she would have a hard time adjusting to life nor that she wouldn't immediately be swept off her feet by Prince Charming. She had dreamed of the outside galaxy as a fairy tale sort of place.

What she had learned was the galaxy was not full of kittens, puppies and rainbows. She wasn't some fairy tale princess. Life was hard and sometimes cruel but family and friends made things worth it. She had felt love before but it had faded away. Ana wanted to find a lasting love. She felt a spark between Ice and herself, perhaps it could become something more. She would certainly leave herself open for such.

"I would love to go," she smiled leaning back to look at the sky. When she was on Dathomir Ana enjoyed sleeping out under the stars. If you looked hard enough you could see patterns and pictures within the various star clusters.

As he spoke about another Ana looked up to the lake which seemed to shine in the moonlight. It was very beautiful. A late night dip with him sounded very nice indeed.

Finishing her dinner Ana set it to the side as she got up. Taking off her shirt and pants once again leaving her with only her undergarments she headed towards the water. Turning she winked at him. "Coming?"

[member="Ice"]

Ice was a little bit slower to get undressed. Why wouldn't he be? He'd of missed the show if he had moved at the same pace. And dang the way she walked away left him tilting his head ever so slightly. At least until she turned back to give another one of her sassy little winks. "Of course." He said with a mischievous look on his face as he tossed aside the last of his armor and made his way toward her. As they got to the waters edge, he came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her playfully. "Hey there." He whispered in her ear.

Gently pushing her hair aside, he gave her a small but tender kiss on her neck. Then whispering in her ear again, the playfulness in his tone apparent, he simply said, "Deep breath now." And with that, pushed off into the water with her still in his arms.

As they both crashed into the water, he quickly released her in case she needed to resurface quickly and so he can make a quick break. Only coming up for air a little bit farther away, with a laugh.

Eyes closed slightly and a soft moan escaped her lips as his soft lips touched her neck. The feel was indescribably wonderful and caught her off guard. Before she could react Ice had picked her up in his arms and carried her off into the water. As he did so she placed her arms around his neck for balance.

Resurfacing she giggled and playfully splashed some water at him. Swimming closer to him she wrapped her arms and legs around. Holding him close Ana leaned in to passionately kiss on the lips. As their lips parted she moved to softly whisper in his ear. "Tag." Playfully she nipped at his ear before letting go of him and swimming off diving under the water.

A Jedi Master had once told her to keep her heart open and love would find its way back to her. Remembering these words Ana resolved to be open and to let go of any reservations that she had in regards to potentially getting hurt. As it was she already very much enjoyed his company on this trip. Ana wanted to explore her growing feelings for him and see where they led. The rest of the galaxy didn't matter, it was just the two of them splashing around in the lake.

Resurfacing she took a breath before going back under the water doing the best she could to hide from him. There weren't many places to hide in the water.

[member="Ice"]

Well he was certainly glad she wasn't annoyed by being pulled in to the water. Some people really got annoyed by that for some reason. When she wrapped her arms and leg around him, he was only to happy to return her embrace and passionate kiss. His hands roaming up and down her back as he did so. But then it seemed, it was her turn to be playful. With a whisper and a nip at his ear, she was off again, her exquisite form swimming away through the crystal clear waters.

Ice wasted no time, and went after her like a shot. He found after that little interaction his heart was now racing. He had to keep surfacing as his breathing had quickened. Who was this woman that could leave him so enraptured after such a short time. He felt as though he could tell her anything, and found himself wanting to. But then he checked the sentiment. That was something he couldn't do. He never told anyone his name or what he was. Ice suddenly found himself worrying about what she would think of him, if she found out what he was.

While swimming he frowned and banished the dreary thoughts. Again, they were just here to have fun. For all he knew, that is all she really was doing now. Simply having fun. Deep down, he didn't feel this was the case. But until something more concrete was said, that is all this was, fun. ...Right?

Similar to the situation earlier in the day, Ice had to corner her by the trickling waterfalls before he could finally catch her. As she slowed down, he took a breath and dove under water. He could see in the dim light that she had resurfaced and was looking for him. It was at that moment, he shot back to the surface in front of her. A hand landed softly on her left hip and slid up her side and around her back. His other hand mirroring the action on her right side. "Tag!" He said playfully, somehow "forgetting" again that this meant he was supposed to get away.

He laughed lightly as he looked into her eyes. Those beautiful blue eyes that were positively mesmerizing. "Ana..." He started but suddenly hesitated a bit. "...Ana I think you may be the loveliest woman I have ever met." He forced himself to continue speaking, though his usual reservedness began to try and reassert its dominance over him. "I uh...was wondering." He added clearing his throat. "I was wondering if maybe after this trip, if I could continue to see you?" Well it wasn't exactly a love song...but he hoped it would still be received well.

As she resurfaced Ana searched for a sign of Ice but came up empty handed. Wiggling her nose slightly she turned a few times as if waiting for him to resurface. Just as she was about to dive back under the water Ice caught up with her. Before Ana could do anything she was wrapped back up in his arms. The young woman wiggled around in his arms for a few seconds as if trying to escape.

Her arms loosing wrapped around his back as she gave into his "capture" of her. Ana hadn't tried that hard to get away as she enjoyed being wrapped up in his big strong arms. He made her feel safe and secure not that she needed it but it was nice all the same.

As he spoke her fingers lightly brushed up and down his back. It was obvious by all his pauses that he was nervous as to what she may say. It was refreshing though to meet a man whom knew what he wanted and wasn't afraid to say it. Ana didn't want to play games either.

He had caught her a little off guard with his words. It seemed as if he wished for more than just a fun time on Endor. She could only smile for the moment as she realized her feelings mirrored his. "Yes, I would like that," she paused for a moment trying to collect her thoughts. "I would like to continue seeing you as well after this trip. Be your girlfriend." Leaning in she passionately kissed him on the lips. As their lips parted she leaned her forehead against his.

"Your a very special man. I have been having the time of my life here. I don't think I have smiled or laughed so much ever."

Ana was willing to take the plunge once again. She had learned something from last time. Hopefully this would be different, he would be different. Being Vode was a good start but more than that she had growing feelings for him.

Sighing happily she leaned her head against his shoulder as they just floated in the water. "You can give me the grand tour of your space station and afterwards I could cook dinner for us afterwards." She mused as she began a light trail of kisses along his neck.

She liked the idea of him sharing his home with her. It was a way for her to learn more about him. Ana would take him home but she knew Mandalore wasn't somewhere he felt he could go right now so she wouldn't ask. There were other places they could go and explore together as a couple.

[member="Ice"]

Well that was a lot easier than he expected. Not that he thought she would be stringing him along or anything, but, honestly he couldn't place why he felt that way. He was just overjoyed to see she felt the same way and wanted to make this more than just a fling on Endor. As it all began to sink he, he almost couldn't believe she had consented to be his.

She was a beautiful person inside and out as far as he could see. Ice would make sure he'd do his best to always make her happy and keep her safe. Though he also realized she was no damsel in distress and could take care of herself if needs be. But that didn't mean he wouldn't now be even more protective of her. He again only too eagerly returned her kiss. The taste of her lips was simply wonderful. He could do this all day.

Her remark about never having smiled and laughed so much also gave him a sense of pride. He didn't get close to many people. But for those few that had managed to be more than flings like her or simple acquaintances like most everyone else, he always did his best to make them happy in one way or another. Ice was now just glad to know he was off to a good start.

"We can go to Libertalia right after we leave here if you don't have anything pressing afterward. And if those cookies were a sample of your cooking, then I look forward to it!" Ice gave a small chuckle and lifted her up a bit so her feet were no longer touching the ground. He spun them in place slowly as he pulled her in for a warm embrace. Coming full circle, he lowered her back down and gave her another kiss.

Ana knew it was crazy that she would jump right into something especially after how poorly her last relationship had ended. Cryax had been a coward and broke up with her via text message. Her heart admittedly was still on the mend and there were times she missed him. It was only natural after all he had been her first love.

Today however not once had she thought about him. Ana's thoughts and attention had been placed on Ice. The fun they had hiking in the forest, dragon slaying and his kisses. His kisses took her breath away along with his touches. It made her crave more of him. She wanted and needed more.

All of what had begun wasn't just physical in nature. Ana enjoyed his company and they seemed to enjoy similar things. She had a feeling that had similar goals as well. Although out of touch with his heritage Ana saw it as a bonus that he was Vode. It meant less chance they would fight against each other. They could fight along side each other, have each other's backs.

Before she was able to say yes to his question on taking her to Libertalia he had picked her up and swung her about in the watering. She couldn't help but laugh and hold on tightly to him as he did so.

Returning his kiss she gently leaned her head against his. "That sounds lovely." As far as Ana was aware she had no pressing matters to attend to. Everything could wait except if her brother called. She knew he could understand that though.

When she was with him she felt a whirlwind of emotions. Perhaps he was her Prince Charming. Only time would tell after all Ana was only scratching the surface on getting to know him.

Her legs wrapped lightly around his waist as she leaned in for another kiss. They clearly wanted each other but if it went beyond making out in the water was yet to be seen. She was happy either way. Letting her right hand slide down his back she playfully squeezed his butt before kissing him. Her eyes glancing to him.

The sun had by now fully set and the stars brightly shone above her. Normally she would have been marveling at the sight above her but she was far into him for the moment. "Today has been amazing," she smiled as gazed into his eyes her hands lightly running along his back.

[member="Ice"]

Ice smirked as her legs wrapped around him and moved her hands down to his backside for a moment. Returning her soft kiss, his hands mirrored her earlier action sliding past her lower back, across her backside and down her thighs some before returning to her upper back where his finger may have slipped just a bit under the back strap of her bra. "Fantastic." He replied genuinely to her initial remark. He'd definitely make sure things were ready for their arrival.

His fingers began to work her soft skin along her back as she spoke of the day and how she felt about. "Aye. It really was. I'm trying to imagine what could possibly happened later on this trip that could top it. I mean that was the first time I've ever slayed a dragon with someone before. Never had a dragon for a pet. Even this spot is probably one of the pretties my eyes have seen before. And I have the prettiest girl in the galaxy as my girlfriend."

He leaned in and began to softly kiss her neck again. "Yes. An amazing day." He whispered as he supported her right where she was.

Ana somewhat appreciated how he was trying to be a gentleman around her. It sweet of him not to immediately try to jump her. This just meant she needed to show him it was alright because Ana wanted it just as much as he did or she believed that he did.

She agreed with his sentiment that they had a lovely day together. Ana knew that things could only get better between them. "Oh, I can think of something," she lightly whispered in his ear before playfully bitting it. One of her arms had lowered itself from around his neck to slowly and lightly run up his leg.

Trying to get her point across without looking like she was just horny was quite a challenge for her. She could feel herself getting a bit red in the face just thinking about such things.

Ana hoped that he would understand what she was trying to get at. Ana hoped as well that she hadn't read her signals wrong or this would be quite embarrassing for both of them. There were not many other hints she could give without jumping him which she didn't want to do.

[member="Ice"]

Ice grinned deviously at her. She was quite the woman, and a woman who also knew what she wanted. And what she seemed to want was perfectly fine as far as Ice was concerned. Especially since, he was right their with her. Her little intrigues and hints were not lost on Ice at all. In point of fact, he was only making sure he himself wasn't reading her signals wrong. He had wanted to make sure he didn't do anything to spoil the day by overstepping his bounds. But her clear indications for wanting more from him would certainly be answered. The very idea caused his heart to race a little faster. The only thing that seemed to be able to drown out the sound of his beating heart was the crashing of the waterfall that continued onward while the two enjoyed the rest of the evening in each others warm embrace and connected in way they had never been able to before...

***********************************************​

The next morning saw them waking up rather late. His eyes blinked open slowly, and he couldn't help but yawn and get in a big stretch before settling back down. Shifting over, he cast his gaze on the beauty that lay beside him. Sure if he didn't know any better, he'd think she was an angel. He smiled as he looked on at her still sleeping so peacefully. Even he had had what was probably his first very restful night in a long time. It was as if she just had a calming affect on him that drove away all the problems of the galaxy. It was something he was quickly growing fond of. Not wanting to disturb her though, he remained laying there silently, just listening to the soft rhythmic sound of her breathing. Occasionally closing his own eyes while he continued to wake up.

Slowly opening her eyes she yawned slightly giving Ice a sleepy smile. Leaning over she gently gave him a good morning kiss. Stretching slightly the young woman yawned again. Good morning, Sleep well?" It was a better question than asking him what he thought about last night though she wondered that too.

Every touch, every kiss from the night before had a purpose. There were no words that could describe what it was like, how he made her feel. It was simply wonderful and perfect. The last few months Ana had trouble sleeping again as the night terrors had returned once more. Tonight however wrapped up in his loving embrace she slept peacefully. The daemons of the past seemed to fade away. As she lay in the tent nothing else in the galaxy mattered. It was just the two of them.

Scooting closer she rested her head on his shoulder. Ana could get used to waking up next to him at peace with everything. "We should probably go check on the babies," she stated softly. The baby dragons hadn't made a peep all night and Ana wasn't sure that even if they had the couple would have heard them. She hated the idea of leaving the tent though, she was quite comfortable where she lay. The idea of Ewok searching sounded less appealing because it meant moving.

[member="Ice"]

He returned her soft kiss and smirk. "Haven't slept that well in ages." He laughed softly. Like her he was tempted to ask her if she had fun the previous night. But it was always kind of an awkward question it seemed. So he just let it go and simply responded in kind. "How about you?"

When she mentioned the baby dragons, he had honestly almost forgotten about them. Though granted, he was immensely grateful that they had kept quiet the entire night which was somewhat impressive considering...

With a slight grumble, he reluctantly agreed. "Well I want to stay here with you! Where it's nice and warm." He at first said exaggeratedly throwing his arms around her and wrapping her in a hug. But with a chuckle added, "But yes...we should probably get going. I'll go get my rifle and see if I can't find something for their breakfast. You want to check them while I take care of that?" After she'd answer, he'd get up and get dressed, well at least partially. They were camping. He saw no need to get back into his full set of armor. Putting on a pair of shorts and some shoes, he grabbed his rifle and headed into the woods to see what he could find assuming he was fine with doing that. Otherwise, he'd simply check on the dragons with her.

"Yes, I slept very well." She smiled back at him. Ana would be happy to spend the rest of their trip locked up in the tent but that was silly when their was a beautiful world outside to explore. She knew she would have fun going Ewok hunting with him and that they would be back here tonight.

Ana held the same sentiments, she wished to stay where it was nice and warm but they had baby dragons. "Sounds like a plan," she smiled at him. As she watched him leave she just lay there in bliss as the events of last night replayed in her head. Ana had never felt like that before. He certainly was something special. As she continued to lay that for a few minutes Ana thought of telling him what she resolved to share her feelings of last night with him Had he not gotten up so quickly Ana would have sooner.

Finally moving herself Ana would pull on a shirt and a pair of pants before heading over to the other to the other tent. She was glad to see no visible holes or other marks from the outside which meant to her they were safe.

Unzipping the tent Ana peaked her head in to find two dragons hobble over to her excitedly. As she surveyed the inside of the tent she saw little bit and claw marks from where they had tried to get out. Smiling she shook her and bent over to scoop them both up in her arms. "Daddy, is getting you breakfast." She looked down to them. She knew they couldn't understand her but she felt the need to tell them anyway.

[member="Ice"]

With the aid of a few pieces of tech that he had designed, he was able to quickly procure what he though was enough food for the dragons to last them the day, four wild endorian chickens. That was when all hell broke lose. The great thing about the SSD Ice had on him was that it allowed him to move around silently. Even a blaster shot couldn't be heard outside of the distortion bubble the device created. The problem was it was a double blind. Ice could not hear the noises from outside the bubble as much as nobody could hear him. After making his kills though, he reached down, grabbed the chickens by the necks and then turned his device off.

It was then, and just in the nick of time, that he heard the snapping of branches and the fast stomping of feet rushing towards him. Snapping his attention to the direction of the sound, his eyes widened in shock as he saw a 3 meter tall boar-wolf about to plow right into him. Dropping the chickens he lept out of the way of the incoming snarling animal. The creature rans right past him and straight into a tree. Ice didn't wait to see what the result of that was, instead he took off running back to camp.

Meanwhile, back at camp, Ana would suddenly hear a single shot ring out through the forest. A moment she then hear a second shot...then a third, a fourth and fifth. All in increasingly rapid succession. Ice meanwhile was crashing through bushes and ducking around trees to make it impossible for the crazed boar-wolf thing to run him to earth. Getting close now and actually able to see Ana in the distance, he frowned and switched his SS-7 to full auto. Ducking behind one last tree, he poured in a devastating fire straight into the animals face (his first clear shots since running).

Click, click, click, click, click, click, click. He had run out of ammo but still had his finger on the trigger. Eyes suddenly wide with fear, he ducked behind the last tree, determined to not go any further. The animal itself was snarling, and roaring in pain at having just had a string of particle beam fire tear into his face. The final shots had blinded it in one eye and left the other damaged and difficult to see out of. It threw Ice off at first as to why it wasn't still charging full speed anymore. Though it didn't take him long to realize what was going on. Staying as quiet and hidden as he could he began to prepare a dart with poison. It was all he had left. At least on him.

The beast began to use it's nose to track down Ice. It wouldn't take long for it to discover his hiding place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom