Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Empathic Girls Have Fun With Scissors (Kitt)

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
Kitt's muddled brain tried to grasp that [member="Mikhail Shorn"] said something positive and constructive about her estranged sister.
Mikhail Shorn said:
"Solo's sperm bank, you spank it we bank it. How may I help you?"

[member="Flint Michigan"]
Aaaaand, there he was. The Thronebreaker managed to smoothly detach himself rather quickly from two drunken women on his lap (well, one on his ankles). The drunken bounty hunter pushed herself to her feet and where Andra failed, she succeeded, albeit sloppily. She lunged - no - tackled Shorn's toweled form even as the floor bucked and the room spun. Hands went to grasp around his arm holding her comm.

"Noooo Flint. Don't come in! I'm comin' out. Give. It. Back. Shorn. Gahhhh." She tried to twist his arm back and threw a sloppy punch for his jaw. Really, really sloppy.

[member="Anders Sivas"]

"Kitt? Hello there?" Flint asked as the noise of people wrestling for the phone echoed from the background. Hopefully she was with some snarky friends and not just some jack. Although that would go a decent way into explaining the last text he got.

"Oh! Oh! You must be Councillor Solo's Gentleman!" A rather skinny admin droid came out and Flint gave it a bit of a befuddled look.

"No, I'm just looking for a mechanic Solo." He said, letting the 'gentleman' comment slide. He figured arguing with a protocol droid over titles was probably foolish. The Z1 however was in full hospitality mode, and kept insisting that he come inside. Kitt told him to stay outside, but he needed to get her out and from what he could tell on the commlink they were still arguing over the commlink. So into the ship Flint went, to be offered claret.

"I'll only be here a minute thank you. Wait, High Council-what?"

"Yes. This is the home of High Councillor Sivas, Head of Fringe Military Affairs." The droid said. "And the Councillor will be most displeased if I don't expend some hospitality to you. Can I please get you a drink sir?" Flint sighed. Damn droids.

"Get me a water." He said, as gears began to turn. These friends of Kitts? They were some high-dollar people. Maybe she didn't want him to come inside because she didn't want her 'upper' friends to see her hanging out with 'lower' people. That was kind of depressing. Looking around he tried to spot Kitt as the droid got him a water.

"I'm already in Kitt." He said as Kitt began to come back onto the comm. "I think I see you across the hall, trying to punch a man in a towel. Aim just a little higher." Flint said, more than a little confused at what was going on but fueling the fires of the 'fight' all the same.

[member="Kitt Solo"] [member="Anders Sivas"] [member="Mikhail Shorn"]

Lord Ghoul

L
"Oof," said Mikhail as Kitt slammed her body into his legs and knocked him over. He rose quickly, pushing her off with the assistance of telekinesis, and finally managed to regain his feet. The advantage of not being near-black out drunk, you see.

Towel forgotten on the floor, Mikhail tossed Kitt's com link at the grabby woman and moved toward the door. Swift, confident strides carried Mikhail into the foyer, where he found the new arrival. Shorn came to a halt and just stood there, resplendent in his birthday suit.

"Oh my," exclaimed the protocol droid, "His parts are showing!"

Smirking, Shorn stretched out his mind toward this "[member="Flint Michigan"]" character. Aha. No Force powers here. Not that he could see. Mikhail attempted to exert his influence over it. He snapped his fingers.

"Don't move." He willed Flint to obey his words. "You're going to forget everything that happened here once you leave. You're going to think you came here, picked up a drunk Kitt, and left. Nothing out of the ordinary happened."

Stars, it'd been too long since he played a good mind trick. He waited to see if Flint would repeat the lines back at him like a good little mind tricked mook.

[member="Kitt Solo"] [member="Anders Sivas"]

Flint Michigan replied like a good little NFU mook.

"I'm going to forget everything happened here once I leave. I'm going to think I came, picked up Kitt, and left. Nothing out of the ordinary happens."

[member="Mikhail Shorn"]

"Hey, you got it! Good job, Kitt!" I slap Kitt on the back and tumble over, staring at the towel that is now off my lover's body. Hot giggity. This is my lucky night. Sparkles is talking in the background and I gasp! An invader! An intruder! A new person! I throw my hand up and my face and body appear to have changed into Anders Sivas, hipster son of Naboo.

The illusion doesn't last long as I hop along after Mikhail and burst out laughing. "Sparkles, go get Mikha some pants. Kitt! This is your boss? He's got a . . . . a great jawline." I rub my eyes and purse my lips. Somehow maybe I should think what Mikhail just did was wrong, but alas.

The drunk.

It is too far on. Besides, I'm not fantastically pleased with more folk knowing what and who I am. I stumble-walk around [member="Flint Michigan"] and raise an eyebrow. "Ooooo, Kitt. You didn't tell me your boss was this hot. I mean, hah! He's not bad for a mook Mikhail is still far sexier and I totally beat you in that department 'cause Mikhail, have you seen his backside? Look! Lookatit it's fantastic. . . but you didn't do too bad picking this guy. Have you kissed him yet? I feel like you need to kiss Flint. Sensual heeeaaaaaliiiiing."

I trip on my own two feet and get caught up by Tyr. One half of my Echani Mimic Battle Unit Twins, Tyr glares down at me, up at the events, back down, back up, then mimics singing. "Seensual heeeeaaaliiing, babeeeeey." I croon softly, as Tyr pretends to sing, sweeping his arm out and swaying into the chorus.

"Wait... did you just mindwarp Kitt's potential sexual partner?"

[member="Mikhail Shorn"] [member="Kitt Solo"] [member="Flint Michigan"]

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
[member="Anders Sivas"] [member="Mikhail Shorn"] [member="Flint Michigan"]

Fricken' Shorn.

She unceremoniously hit the ground for the second time that night. She felt Andra's slap a little close to her butt. "Girrrrrrrrrrrl, c'mon you hab a man for that!" The slur left her lips as her wiser (about 2% at this point) self grabbed that glass of water she ignored earlier and chugged it before coming to a wobbly-stand.

A giggle that turned into a puffed-up frown.

She teetered into the room with all the others, just catching the tail-end of Andra's speech. "Mindwarp whaaa - sexual? What the hellb is going ond here?" So she hadn't imagined Flint's voice from earlier, he really was here. She squinted as her fogged-mind began to painfully piece Andra's words with that manipulative stare in Shorn.

"Nonononono," taking two sloppy, long strides she placed herself in front of Flint - between him and blue-eyes Shorn, teetering back slightly against Flint's chest with her hair probably tickling his nose. She pointed a finger at Shorn. Though her actions were drunk, her tone and meaning were serious and stern enough to let the others know she wasn't karking kidding around here. "Back. Off. Right. Now."

Myrtle-ellipses widened slightly as she noticed Shorn's birthday suit.

One hand remained pointing a finger in the sith lord's direction as the other flew up to firmly cover her eyes. "Oh for KARK-SAKE, TELL YOUR BOYFRIEND TO PUT ON SOME CLOTHES!!"

Flint's initial response was to the mind-controller [member="Mikhail Shorn"].

"Freedom to fly the stars." Was his answer, as simple as he could put it. His brain began to hurt a bit, as if a headache was onsetting. From the mind tricks of Mikhail and the illusions of [member="Anders Sivas"], who suddenly turned from a woman to a man. The former-woman-now-man, highly drunk, ordered the overly excessive protocal droid to get his partner some pants, which it did with haste. The drunken droid master then stumbled a bit as he began giving all sorts of suggestive remarks about him. The affair made him a bit uncomfortable, but he stayed for a moment. They were obviously drunk, and probably wouldn't remember what they were saying in the morning. If only he didn't have to either.

As Flint was processing the whole thing [member="Kitt Solo"] took two painfully long and stumbling steps between him and the naked gay-man. To his credit Flint was holding up remarkably well about the whole lack of clothes thing. Serving in the military meant sometimes you saw things of others, so it didn't phase Flint. Most of the time they were greater of things, but the naked man, or perhaps his drunk partner, had become a High Councillor of the Fringe. What they lacked in some areas they probably made up for in salary.

"How bout I just get you home Kitt? You can get yourself some sleep and we can leave these men to their business."

Lord Ghoul

L
[member="Anders Sivas"]

Obviously there was some correlation between mind-tricked individuals and vision loss. Somebody should do a study.

"Clothes? But Kitt, here I was thinking you were a free spirit!"

Mikhail nonchalantly summoned a glass of whiskey with a wave of his hand. He sipped from it, somehow managing to maintain a smirk at the same time. He peeked around [member="Kitt Solo"] as he finished a sip. Keen blue eyes glanced [member="Flint Michigan"] up and down.

"So you like to fly the stars?"
He glanced between Kitt and Flint. The glints of mischief in those glacier pools turned suddenly chill.

"Don't move," he said to Flint.

He sidestepped the nuisance of a woman and leaned close to Flint's ear, totally oblivious to personal space and the whole 'I'm not wearing pants' thing, then he whispered something that only Flint could hear, using the utmost of his mind trickery - which honestly wasn't all that much for a Sith Lord, but compared with other Force Using mooks, hey why not! - to implant an idea deep within Flint's mind.

"When Kitt Solo needs you most, hurt her in the deepest way you can."

I stumble back to Mikhail's side in time for him to move closer to flint. Rubbing my eyes with the back of my hand, I look the poor unfortunate man over. "Gee, Kitt. You gotta stop mind tricking this one. His brain is looser than a box of unpaired screws." A wash of nausea pushes at my throat, I blink hard and look him over again. "Naw, that ain't Light Sider . . . Movitlover. . ." I push futilely against Mikha and peer into Flint's eyes.

"Where did you dig this guy up?" My healer sense is tingling. I glance at Kitt and sigh. "He needs a stiff drink." Sparkles obliges, coming forth with a glass of Lucien Corden's claret. I hand it to Flint. "Drink up, it's a party and I'm invitin you."

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
[member="Flint Michigan"] [member="Mikhail Shorn"] [member="Anders Sivas"]

She may have been drunk but she had instincts as an empath and proximity to Flint on her side. When Shorn invaded her captain's personal space he also invaded hers. Hand lowered that covered her eyes and she reached behind her, Flint's chest at her back. She found his fingers and slipped her palm into his.

The air around her and Flint flashed gold for just a second before seemingly returning to normal.

The force shield hugged close against the spacer's ears, protecting him from outside sound as well as influence. Whether she threw it up in time was unknown. If looks could kill, Shorn would be dead right now from Kitt's myrtle-ellipses. It didn't matter that she didn't know what the sith lord said. It was all in his approach and those glacial blue eyes and the emotions she felt beneath that icy and treacherous surface.

She saw Andra's mouth moving on the other side of the shield but didn't hear anything.

Head tilted to the side as she looked up at Flint. "Can we go now?"

Another flash of gold as the shield flickered. She was still tipsy.

Flint watched as the naked man summoned a glass of whiskey to his hand. Not summoned a droid to get him a glass of whiskey, conjured the whiskey glass to move from one place into his hand. That meant one thing. He was dealing with a Force User.

"Kitt, I think we should get out of here." He said, and began pulling her a bit as he backpedaled out.

"So you want to fly the stars?" He heard the Sith or Jedi say. Truth be told Flint didn't see a difference. Both cultures had scarred and twisted him before. He wasn't going to stand for this.

Or he was, stopped by a mental suggestion, nay, order by the naked man. "Don't move". And he didn't, stuck there in place. He wasn't powerful enough to stop it, but he recognized what was going on now. Just what has Kitt gotten me into? He thought to himself as he was stuck in place. Kitt leaned up against his chest and held his hands, locking his fingers with hers. Even if Flint didn't want her hands he couldn't really move, locked there in place. The naked man came closer, leaning his mouth into Flint's ears.

"When Kitt needs you most, hurt her-" His ears stopped working, but the suggestion was there. Or at least part of it was. The naked man's partner came closer, he told Kitt to stop mind-tricking him. Wait, he told Kitt.

"Kitt? You're a forcie?" He said, walking backwards, his hands leaving Kitt's. "You've-" He said, starting to want to talk to her, figure it out, but he realized he didn't need to. He just needed to get the hell out of here. He ran to the outside of the ship, heading towards his skiff.

[member="Kitt Solo"] [member="Mikhail Shorn"] [member="Anders Sivas"]

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
[member="Anders Sivas"] [member="Flint Michigan"] [member="Mikhail Shorn"]

She spun around to face the retreating form of Flint. There was a surprising ache in her chest that hopefully wasn't just due to some sort of alcohol poisoning. But was the ache for Flint? If it was, it was a little surprising and scary. The room took a spin and she could only focus on Flint, mind grasping at his words and his outrage.

Apparently her drunken force shield didn't work for @#$@.

Understandable.

"Wait! FLINT. Please. I would never do anything to-," she stumbled after him. Ankle caught against a table leg. She twisted wildly around but her center of gravity was already gone. It seemed as though the corner of the table had a date with the back of her head. The last thing she saw was the pretty ceiling of Andra's ship with a growing sense of dread.

SMACK.

The pain roared from her head and tingled down to the tips of her fingers and toes.

Stars.

Blackness.

"Aw for the . . . Bucket, go grab Flint! Greet him like he just arrived!" The words are out of my inebriated mouth before I figure out the way to stop them. It doesn't matter much, I need [member="Flint Michigan"] back here for [member="Kitt Solo"]'s sake. It strikes me that he wouldn't remember a thing of what happened here, thanks in no small part to [member="Mikhail Shorn"]'s intervention.

I stare down at Kitt and slap my hand across my forehead. "That went well." Pulling the alcohol from my system isn't the hardest of my tricks and it's easily done. As my eyes clear from their drunken cloud, I snort and drag the back of my fingers against Mikhail's cheek. "You're a beautiful, yet vindictive man, and I'm really glad I'm on your good side." I chuckle, shaking my head. I hope I never incur his wroth. Mikhail's darker urgings would eat me whole. He wants to get Kitt back for the bounty? I'll just have to work double time to make sure she makes it through okay.

I kneel down and put my hand on Kitt's hair. The confusion hits me like milk to a dry cereal bowl, looping around the desire not to get caught. To protect Flint. . . a man she barely knows. I heal the wound on the back of her head, but keep her under. I look up at Mikhail's pleasant level of clothing disregard and sigh. "It was such a nice party. . . That man's mind. . . someone put it through a mental meat grinder. Think he'd mind if I fixed the damage? Or should I leave things where they lie?"

Outside the Sumatiyara, Bucket walks up to Flint Michigan.

"Hey buddy, you here to pick up Kitt? Dude passed out. Might need to carry her, you need help or are you a beefcake?" The droid's good at following orders . . . some of the time.

Lord Ghoul

L
A towel floated up from the ground and snapped around Mikhail Shorn's waist. He raised an eyebrow as Kitt tripped and fell, making no motion to stop her from hitting the ground. The loss of Tahira hurt Mikhail, but he still owed Kitt a dabbling in vengeance. People couldn't just turn him in for bounties and then get off scot-free. He had a reputation to uphold, after all. He made to go after Flint.

Then Andra was stroking a finger across his cheek and somehow vengeance seemed less important. Mikhail decided to let the smuggler go. He wouldn't remember any of this anyway... except the part about hurting Kitt.

Mikhail pursed his lips in a slightly pouting expression as he narrowed blue eyes and stared down at Andra. Hmmm.

"In your state? Better just leave it be. Besides, I had other things in mind."

He waggled his eyebrows devilishly.

[member="Anders Sivas"] [member="Kitt Solo"] [member="Flint Michigan"]

Flint brooded outside of the ship. Only thing of it was he couldn't exactly remember why he was brooding, or why his back instead of front was towards the ship. Wasn't he hear to pick up Kitt? Why did he feel so pissed off then? He began looking at his commlink's records. He had exchanged messages with Kitt, that he remembered, and called her recently. Odd he didn't remember it.

"Hey buddy, you here to pick up Kitt?" Flint turned to hear an SC-1 droid talking to him. Seemed Flint hadn't made it in time and the woman passed out. And he thought he was booking it. Maybe Kitt was just really really irresponsible and started taking shots after she messaged him.

"I think I can carry her, thanks though. Can you take me to her?" Flint asked, and the droid nodded.

"Yeah buddy, no problem. Be wary though, Mikha's parts are showing." He said, and Flint gave a look of confusion, confusion that was soon cleared as he entered the room as he found the gay couple, half of them clothed.

"Hey there." Flint said. "I"m here to pick up her." He said, pointing to her.

[member="Kitt Solo"] [member="Anders Sivas"] [member="Mikhail Shorn"]

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
The irresponsible mechanic remained blissfully unaware of everything.

And if she was lucky she would wake up forgetting most of what happened.

And if any girl night opportunities came up in the future, she would remember to specifically request the denial of a certain sith lord from being in attendance.

Her only regret would not being awake enough to take advantage of the view when she was picked up by the Captain.

[member="Flint Michigan"] [member="Mikhail Shorn"] [member="Anders Sivas"]

"Mmmh you're right. I ought not to do brain surgery while inhibited by liquor. . . Gee, thinking of it that way clarifies things." I stumble a bit as [member="Flint Michigan"] comes back in and tumble into [member="Mikhail Shorn"]'s chest. Oh that sweet smelling ichor of masculine musk and soap. I might have stuck my nose in Mika's chest a second too long 'cause Flint is taking a step inside to pick Kitt up. I gaze up at Mikha's face, brush my lips across his shoulder and smile. "Devilish thoughts, hmm? I hope, I say on baited breath." I grin up at Mikha, eyes closed as I feel what Mikhail had in mind.

All good things, all good things.

Thankfully it's nearly impossible for me to be sore in the morning. I wave at Flint and nod to Kitt. "Take care of her, eh? She had a lot to drink. Special girl. How'd you score Kitt? Aw, it doesn't matter. She's all yours, buddy. All yours." Bucket steps up and helps Flint collect the sleeping Kitt, I place a suggestion of apology in her mind right next to the mental image of Mikhail's pretty pink toes.

Up on my tip toes, I reach my fingers up to Mikha's cheeks and kiss him. "Mmmwwwwwah! On with the night, hmm? Oh MIKHA! What things you have on your mind... I love it,"

The clothed gay man learning on the unclothed gayman told her to take care of Kitt. That he had 'scored' her and she was 'all his'. Flint wasn't sure about all of that, but he couldn't have said that he didn't like Kitt, and they did have quite the interesting night after her interview. Anger faded as he thought on the unknown empath's words, and Flint nodded his head at the lady.

"I'll do the best I can." Flint said as he squatted down and put a couple of arms over the mechanic's waist. "But I don't know 'bout scoring anything. We'll see I guess." Flint said, as he hefted the unresponsive body onto his shoulder and pushed his legs upwards.

"Y'all have a-" He began to say, before the clothed gay man stroked at the unclothed gay man's cheek, before planting a smack on his lips. It seems they didn't need his reassurance. With a small grin he headed out, and back to the skiff. He'd drive her back to the Detroit Nexu, lay her on the couch, his bed as it happened, and prepare a hangover cure and put in the conservator, and then to bed . . . err . . . the floor. It might've been the first night he took care of one of his crew in what would be a horrible hangover, but it probably wouldn't be the last. Unless Catherine and Tiam just turned out to be really prudish and Kitt banned herself from drinking after this night, but that would get really boring really quickly. Might as well try to ease the process as much as he could.

[member="Anders Sivas"] [member="Mikhail Shorn"] [member="Kitt Solo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom