Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Empathic Girls Have Fun With Scissors (Kitt)

The act of rising from the floor is as convincing an art as the act of pole dancing while dressed in a parka wearing galoshes. My giggles drown in the concentration of the act, my head rushes and I lean against the corridor. "Right. I'll go in there and check if he's naked, then I'll let you in and we can paint his toenails."

I punch the door access and it veers open. Inside is my bedroom, a fairly spacious, well manicured space with colourful wallpaper and one gigantic bed. The entire space is set up with textures and fabrics to give it a sensuous mood, I trip over a pillow and tank into the chest in front of our bed. I hit the floor with a smack.

"OOooowww. . . . I'm okay! I'm o-sshhhhhh. Mikha's sleeping." I mumble back at [member="Kitt Solo"] and rub my forehead. Turning to the bed, I peer over at Mikhail and grin. He looks so peaceful sleeping away with the sheets tucked up to his bare chest. "Oh damn! The sheets." I can't see if he's naked under the sheets can I?

Without waking him up? It's then that Mikhail's shoulder moves. "OH GOSH HE'S AWAKE! ABORT! ABORT!" I slap my hand across my mouth and slap my back against the wall. I watch Mikhail's chest rise and fall. . . It doesn't occur to me to check his mind to see if he's only pretending to sleep, or if he's actually under the sandman's spell.

"Kiiiiiitttt I think . . . I THINK!" I slowly make my way back toward the door by inches.

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
[member="Anders Sivas"]

Lots of cacophony.

A slide further down the wall.

A sudden snort coming from the end of her nose. Her head jerks up and her butt's back on the floor. Eye fling open, catching the last bit of Andra's response. She only registered that it was okay to come in. Groaning with a half giggle-snort, she struggled back to her feet and stumbled into the slumbering chambers of her bestie's dark lord.

"Andra," she snorted and tripped over her friend, falling to her side, holding up the nail polish. "Let's go with fingernails 'cause I ain't lookin' under those sheets. That's your job. Wait, wait, wait, wait," voice dropped as he moved in his sleep. "He IS sleeping. Right? RIGHT?" Hand clamped over her mouth.

"He isn't going to kill me, right? Cause I think he would win today," head lulled lazily to the side as the room took another spin.

"Shhhh why would he kill you? OH RIGHT! You sold him to a bounty hunter, you bad bestie!" I sniff and rub my eyes. "I forgive you, it's water under the planet surface. But HMMM I didn't ask."

I catch Kitt and turn my head slowly to look at her. "I think he's asleep. I didn't check. Oh gosh, what if he's not asleep? Run! R-mmrrpfh!" I cover my own mouth and giggle, "Yes that is my job. And no one else's! None!" Since when did Free-Love Andra get possessive? Since when did I agree to paint Mikhail's nails a delightful shade of pink? Since when did I not agree to paint Mikhail's nails a delightful shade of pink?

"I . . . I don't . . . . I don't know if he's asleep. Run!" And with that, I book it toward the door. Except Kitt's in the way of me and the door, and being slight of frame I only end up ploughing into her side with a large 'ooph!' and fall to the ground tangled up with [member="Kitt Solo"].

I snort. "Mikhail always wins. He's the Cauldron's Champignon."

Lord Ghoul

L
The shower stopped. Relaxing trails of hot water ran down his face and chest, but he'd forgotten about them. What was that noise? People. Andra was supposed to be alone. Now who in the world would come to call on little miss mystic? He stepped out the shower and looked around.

tumblr_inline_nczvowePR71s7h5kf.gif

Hmm, Lucien maybe? Well, wouldn't he get a surprise. Smirking to himself, Mikhail - still dripping wet - waltzed out of the bathroom. Oh the look on that smug noble bastard's face would be priceless. Shock and indecency! The horror! In his head, Shorn was already laughing.

tumblr_m1c58iCTpS1qik2bvo2_r1_250.gif

The miscreant came to an abrupt halt as soon as he re-entered the bedroom. Andra was rolling around on the ground looking ridiculous and.... was that [member="Kitt Solo"]? What in the- Shorn glanced at the bed, which Andra kept flailing at. There was a big pillow lying under the covers. It had a black frill at the end the same color as his hair. The pillow quickly lost Mikhail's attention. The two way too drunk women brought his eyes back faster than you can say sex.

"Well, well well, look what the cat dragged in. Hello ladies."

tumblr_m6aqhoxG3T1rt1we8o1_500.gif

[member="Anders Sivas"]

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
[member="Mikhail Shorn"] [member="Anders Sivas"]

"Champignon, don't you mean," she started to get a giggle-fit, "cham-champ-ion?" The fit increased as she became entangled with a mop of golden-honey hair and limbs.

She pushed the curtain of mixed chestnut and blond hair away from her face as she looked up at a scantily-clothed form of Mikhail Shorn. A stupid grin plastered the ex-high councilor's face. "Heeeeeey." Another burst of drunken giggles as she tried to untangle herself from her friend while keeping her friend between herself and the NOT slumbering with lord.

"We were jusss talk in' boutcha. All good things. All good things."

She seemed checked out for a moment as the room took another tilt a whirl spin.

"An-Andra didn't tell me you would be here for night girls. So you like pink?" A triumphant arm shot up in the air from her floor position, fingers clutching the nail polish.

"Yes that's the one! Champion. Mikhail is a champion and he's the best champion. I'm so proud. So so proud." I hiccup and untangle from Kitt Solo in time to slide against the side of the bed. "Mikha!" My eyes swerve up to the doorway to our refresher and back to the bed, where sits a pillow with Mikhail's colour of hair on the lace edge. I burst out laughing, "it was a pillow! Mikha! Youre awake you can get your manicure now!"

My legs are extended outward, hands between my knees and I grin at Kitt, "Whose idea was it to paint our nails again? Bucket's? Naw, not that prude. Wait. Why are we on the floor!? That's not helping." I burst into giggles and raise my hands up, "Help me up, sexy man! Come join our girl time, we're having a wake for Kitt's sister. Jared killed her. Bad Jared! Baaaaad. We got into whiskey and wine and there's ice cream! Real ice cream. Aaaaaaalmost as delicious as my view."

The grin on my face is sunshine bright, yet I rub my forehead and crawl over to Kitt. I stare at the nail polish and back up at Mikhail. "We gonna do your nails, please? As long as I can get up off the floor. Hiiiii." [member="Mikhail Shorn"] [member="Kitt Solo"]

Lord Ghoul

L
"Yeah, bad Jared."

A single droplet of water slid down the contours of his chest, coming to rest at the edge of the towel. He stretched out a hand to help Andra up. The towel dropped a little, revealing some pelvic V. Grabbing her hand, he pulled her toward him, hoping that in her drunken stupor, she'd end up in his favorite place: on him. Mischief danced in blue eyes, like rays of sunlight off a glacier's sheen. Turning toward Kitt, he smirked.

"Well you could do my nails, -oohp."

Mikhail's futile attempt to pull Andra up ended with him tripping on nothing and landing in between the two women. That did all sorts of things to the towel. As he fell, his arms flailed out to his sides. His landing jostled him, but he wasted no time putting those arms to good use. Reaching out, he pulled both women close.

"Or you could do me."

Take advantage of drunk women? Who, me? Never.

There was a stupid smirk on his face. One of them should probably wipe it off. In a manner of their choosing.

[member="Anders Sivas"] [member="Kitt Solo"]

Mikhail's hand comes down through the drunken fog and it strikes me that my lover is fresh out of the shower. My eyes shut. I snort and feel the red flush of embarrassment that must be going across [member="Kitt Solo"] s cheeks. "Gah!" I fall backward as Mikhail tumbles, landing between us. "All good things. He said we could you heard him. Oh my gosh we can do his toes now!" I fling my arms around his chest and put my chin on his shoulder with a pair of big hazel eyes peering up at the smirk on his face.

"That's frincest, dude. Kitt's my bestie sister shaped girl, not a bedroom babe." My forehead slides to his pectoral and I giggle as Kitt holds the polish in triumph. "Nails. We should totes do his nails. We're going to do your toenails first! Ooh Kitt! Then I can do yours!"

'And you can do your interpretation later.' My mental voice to Mikhail is as inebriated as my vocals. "Buuuuckeeeeet! Get Mikha a whiskey on the rocks with a twist! Make it a triple!"

"I hate you sometimes, Boss!" The next sound is ice pouring into a glass. Hah. Rock on.

"Defrag your hard-drive, Bucket! We have got to stop letting Bucket have so much free reign on the holo net. Kitt what're you gonna do now? How's Zombie Unicorn Guy?" I crawl to Mikhail's feet and sit up with my legs curled over top of his perpendicularly. "Pass the polish!"

Bucket comes in with Mikhail's drink.

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
[member="Mikhail Shorn"] [member="Anders Sivas"]

Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod. Andra's sith lord lover's wet arm is around me and he's hugging me to his wet-nearly-naked body.

The room was spinning. He smelled nice.

She giggled.

Time to comm [member="Flint Michigan"] 'cause this wasn't going to end well if she stayed.

She sat up and tried to awkwardly shake off Shorn's arm. She stretched her arm the short distance to Andra's to take the nail polish. "Stop it Shorn. [member="Alen Na'Varro"] would call me a ho even though I haven't seen him for a few weeks. I'm sosososossso SO drunk right meow guys." Another snort-giggle. "Yeah, have a drink sithguy. Imma text my ride 'cause I can't fly bome."

Andra's feelings for Shorn bled through her sloppily put up empath walls. Ewww gross. She blinked hard as she fumbled with her comm, sending Flint a text while answering Andra's question. Since both this writer and the writer of Flint agreed this current thread happened before the zombie thread but after Kitt was hired, this is how Kitt responded.

"The last season of Zombie Unicorn Guy was a little disappointing. Gick Rimes was still badass but they don't have enough zombies. Y'know?"

Thumb managed to hit the send button to Flint's comm.

Ffflint. Canu comget me Plz? I am DRunk. The addy is belowdon't come in, text when ur here and I will com out. - Kitt

Luckily for [member="Kitt Solo"], while it was deep into the night at Sakura, it wasn't on Corellia, where the Corellia Dreadnaughts were playing the Belsavis Kretch in an elimination game of smashball. If Flint were still in a ship to himself he would have the volume cranked up loud to hear the pop of grown, overmuscled men tackle one another in protective padding, but instead the volume was quiet, to help keep others asleept. As such when his commlink, which also had SMS messaging, went off he was quick pick it up and check what was going on. A small laugh left him. And he thought Corellians were supposed to be hard drinkers. Guess not.

Heading over now, be there in twenty minutes. Don't go anywhere. - Flint

He then began flying over to pick up one drunk mechanic. Poor girl was probably hammered. While he was heading over he began to think of what all he had in the conservator, and what kind of hangover cure he could make out of it. He had a feeling Kitt would need it.

Lord Ghoul

L
"Oh hey!"

Fingers wet with shower steam found Kitt's comm and snatched it away from the really, really drunk bounty hunter.

"Now what do we have here."

Andra's legs fit smoothly over his own as she more or less sat in his lap.

Shorn started typing furiously, ignoring everything from Andra's mouth except the part about Bucket getting drinks. But that could wait. Now was revenge time! And oh, did he have quite a bit in mind.

"Hmm, who's this Flint guy? Does [member="Alen Na'Varro"] know?" Shorn snickered as he hit send.

Ffflint. I wnt uu. I ned u. oh bb, oh bb.

He quickly sent another one to Alen.

Hey juss thinkin' boucha. Rlly drunk. Miss u. :(

Sent.

Suddenly something hit him and the comm slipped through his fingers. Not actually hit him. Metaphorically. Something Andra had said earlier.

"Wait, Jared did what? Tahira-"

Dark brows contorted as his face went through a series of emotions, at last resolving in an icy mask. All thoughts of getting even with [member="Kitt Solo"] disappeared. He wouldn't be sending her drugged to the doorstep of the Moross Crusade as a vestal virgin, or snapping this Flint kid's neck. He breathed in deeply, then exhaled.

"Bucket. Where's that drink?"

[member="Flint Michigan"] [member="Anders Sivas"]

As Flint was driving over he received another message from [member="Kitt Solo"].

Mikhail Shorn said:
Ffflint. I wnt uu. I ned u. oh bb, oh bb.

My my, forward girl there. Flint said to himself. After his stint in the Sith Empire he had a policy against getting 'involved' with anybody not in a right state of mind, but Kitt was an interesting girl. Not bad on the eyes either. Perhaps he'd try and get with her later, when she was a bit more sober of course. Putting his vehicle on autopilot for a second he sent a reply.

Just hold on a little longer Kitt. I'll be there soon.

He then took autopilot off and got back to driving the ship, more than a little bit faster than he had before. If she was this drunk Kitt didn't need to be out any longer than necessary.

More or less, I'm sitting in my favourite spot in the universe: [member="Mikhail Shorn"] 's lap. I giggle and screw open the bottle of pink polish, bite my lower lip and start on Mikha's big toe. The polish slicks on in a thick bubbly coat, I use the brush to smooth it out as Mikhail taps away on a comm. it doesn't strike me to see whose it was. "Kitt! Kitt look, it's so pretty. Oh your face is red Kitt. Are you uncomfortable with the sexual chemistry between my lover and I? Sorry it makes you confused."

Bucket comes in with three glasses, one triple full and the others look like water. "Drink up, me heart-I'll get the bottle." The way Bucket's technological voice hits the air tells me I should be looking up. It doesn't hit me, yet. I'm too consumed with painting Mikha's toenails without messing up the lines. Hey! Nail polish is hard, guys! I hear the comm clink on the floor.

My face slinks up and I hand the bottle to Kitt. "Keep painting, Kitt! Kittster. Kitt Kat. Kitterino."

I didn't know Tahira Solo. I'd never met her nor talked with her nor felt her presence on anything other than Kitt. She was a name, but a name with substance. Mikhail's face has the flash frozen glimmer of hidden shock and pain. "Bring the bottle, Bucks... Oh! You are!" I shimmy up to press my side into Mikhail's chest, an arm wrapping around his shoulders and my head resting against it. I hold on as the room spins, blinking into his jaw. "To parted friends and missing family. May they drift painless and mercifully to the Goddesses and the Force. I love you guys. You know that right? I freaking love you, aaaaand we're gonna prrotect each other. Right Kitt? Right Mikha? We're all we got. I wanna make us arright."

I chug the water down my throat and pour whiskey into my glass, holding it up to the bedroom's dim, romantic light. "To being old and well lived when we meet them again." I dunk the whiskey down my throat after chinking glasses with Mikha and Kitt. "Bucket, get another bottle. Oh! And cookies! And ice cream! And whipped cream. And whiskey. And get Sparkles to get the door, Kitt's gentleman is a few minutes out. Oh! He's increased speed!" [member="Kitt Solo"] [member="Flint Michigan"]

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
[member="Mikhail Shorn"] [member="Anders Sivas"] [member="Flint Michigan"]

"Heeey. Give it baa," she grinned stupidly even though her brow furrowed in concentration as she made a sloppy grab for the comm. She sprawled across Mikhail's ankles as she missed and knocked the falling comm to his side. Liquored-up myrtle-ellipses read the last message on the screen from Flint as she managed to hold onto the opened bottle of nail polish, bringing the pink, globby-stick toward Shorn's pinky toe.

"Aww he's comin fast. And Alen is sabin the world and Flint ib my boss. What need gknow?"

Her blissful state of drunkenness seemed to chip and crumble away as Shorn's emotions trickled in along with the registration of her sister's name being spoken. She put the nail polish down as the high to her alcoholic-state turned into a deep low. Oh how quick the pendulum of emotions could swing under the influence!

She felt the sting to her eyes and in the back of her sinuses. Still sprawled over Shorn's lower legs, she let her face fall flat into the carpet. Voice came out muffled in response to Andra. "Yes I protect you." Shoulders heaved in a big sigh while her hand reached up blindly. "Whiskey."

She didn't make the best choices when already inebriated. Her head tilted and the side of her face remained firmly pressed to the ground, looking at Shorn's half painted toenails. She addressed the sith lord next. "You...knew her?"

Lord Ghoul

L
By the time Mikhail realized he was being shanghai-pedicured, it was almost too late.

"Woah! Hey, stop that!"

A gesture of the hand snatched all the implements away from Andra and Kitt's all too eager fingers. Mikhail floated the utensils to a shelf, way up high where people would have to stand to get it. He wagged a finger at them, then rolled his eyes. Ugh, now he'd have to get all that off. Women.

Shorn smiled tightly, mind returning to the previous topic.

"Yeah. I knew Tahira. The second Solo. Heh. She was... a good person."

[member="Anders Sivas"] [member="Kitt Solo"] [member="Flint Michigan"]

Outside the residence of too much drinking, towel wearing, and toenail painting a land speeder would be parked. Getting out and walking to the door he stopped about three paces before the door and stopped, before pulling out his commlink. Hitting "Kitt" he'd begin to call her, and the sound of his commlink buzzing would likely permeate the air around wherever Kitt happened to be. Who knew if she'd actually answer though. Perhaps someone one else would answer. Perhaps he'd be carrying a passed out mechanic back the ship. Wouldn't . . . no, it'd be the first time.

In any case, Kitt picked a heck of a joint to party in. A nice place, decent wealth. Maybe a contact from her bounty hunting days. Or maybe she was some rock-star's groupie and got invited to a mansion. He supposed he'd figure it all out eventually. The chances of him seeing Kitt and only Kitt were slim, right?

[member="Mikhail Shorn"] [member="Anders Sivas"] [member="Kitt Solo"]

Lord Ghoul

L
Buzz buzz. Buzz buzz.

Mikhail snatched Kitt's com link with telekinesis - what was she gonna do, fall on him? - and stood up, smiling ear to ear.

"Solo's sperm bank, you spank it we bank it. How may I help you?"

[member="Flint Michigan"]

The comm was answered, but not by Flint's mechanic. The voice was deeper, but only a bit. Higher end of a male with a tone to it that sounded cold. By his words he could tell he was a wiseguy. Probably had a grin on the other side of the call. Flint knew the type. Minus the whole Throne-breaker thing of course.

"Yeah, I was hoping to schedule an appointment."

[member="Mikhail Shorn"]

"Pffft hahaha! Sperm Bank!" I giggle and roll off Mikhail as he gets up to walk around the room. I am really glad I bougt sturdy towels. "Whu-wait! Wait! Hei! Gimme that!" I hop up to my shaky feet and hit the bed. Bed. Head. Head spin! Wait! Kitt's caller! "Give me the comm!"

I reach for the comm link in Mikhail's hand.

Outside the Sumatiyara, Flint would be met by the opening of the hangar door and exit of Sparkles the Admin Droid. "Oh! Oh! You must be Councillor Solo's gentleman! Come in! Come in! The Ladies are inside. Having a drink for the deceased I believe. Come! Come in! Oh, Mulligan" sparkles said to a floating servant droid. "Mulligan do tell !aster Mikhail to put some casings over his skin, we have another guest! Sir, would you like a glass of claret? I am Sparkles, I am High Councillor Sivas' personal administrator. Welcome to the Wise and Noble Thought, our ship Sumatiyara."

The ship was indeed a sight to behold. It was well decorated and comfortably lit. "Bucket! Bucket, we have a guest!" Sparkles said to a seven foot tall battle droid wearing a fedora and a suit. Bucket's single eye peered at Flint. "I'll tell the wonder twins and Shorn. Tyr! Tus! Keep the man company will ha? Manners, people!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom