Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Empathic Girls Have Fun With Scissors (Kitt)

[member="Kitt Solo"] has had a bad year. Yeah, understatement me, I know but hear me out, me. . . wait, what?

Let me start this again. I've been frothing like a barista on a cappuccino to see Kitt since she quit the High Council. How could my fellow Empath and Girl Power friend ditch me? Things went down and Kitt lost her sister to possibly my once lover [member="Jared Ovmar"]. Although I trust Jared had less to do with the disappearance of [member="Tahira Solo"] than Kitt thinks, I'm not about to open up the docking bay of the Sumatiyara (which Jared bought me) and start with the opening line of "where is he and is he still breathing?". My time with Jared seems to have closed.

I wish it hadn't, the whole situation bummed me out so hard I'd drifted in deep space and would have been a thin shell of a sentient being if not for my faithful droids. Bucket was a life saver, and now it's time for me to save someone else's life.

I've stocked up the Suma with enough ice cream, liquors and snack foods to feed an army of emotionally unstable teenagers and to add to that, the scent of drifting incense is flowing through the open door of my tiny Chapel to my beloved Goddesses of Naboo. The incense is sweet and calm as a summer's breeze. It dances light on the air as my feet dance toward the docking clamps. I wait for Kitt to come on board and hope we have one heck of a good night.

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
[member="Anders Sivas"]

Kitt carried a bottle of wine and a bottle of Southern Corellian bourbon in the satchel hanging lopsidedly off her shoulder. She stared across the hangar at Andra's ship, freshly simmering from landing. She felt a closer connection to the other woman since Lipsec. But she knew of the fellow empath's ties to Jared.

It made things a little sticky.

All the high councilors were aware of the bounties placed. She was prepared for the gamut of emotions that would likely ensue tonight. Gathering her thoughts and missing the bed she shared with Alen, she stepped up to the opening of the ship. "Hey Andra, the good news is, I think we'll have enough alcohol."

Kitt's good news does my heart good. It's warm and cuddly with the wholehearted potential to end up swinging from a chandelier wearing a crooked party hat and weaving the Suma from side to side in a busy space lane. "Thank the Goddesses one of us brought enough liquor. After the months we've had? This is much needed. I brought ice cream and Bucket bought one of each top ten snack foods of Annaj's youth from Teen Annaj Today holomag. Bucket was trying to be supportive."

Caution and bras to the wind, I throw my arms around Kitt's shoulders and burry the shorter woman in a hug. Hey, life is complicated and tough. But if we have each other's backs then I've got faith we can all work it out. Still, the hug feels therapeutic as a wave of my own angst flutters off and away with the sisterly contact. "Missed you, Kitt. Sorry I disappeared. If I'd been here I could have done more you know? Come in. We're set up in the living area." As I walk Kitt into the living area of my ship, the warm friendly lighting and love I poured into the ship's very beams and walls radiates out. This is a safe place.

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
[member="Anders Sivas"]

The apprehension previously spread across her shoulders slowly began to unwind, quicker still with the hug. Andra wouldn't be berating her today, at least not yet. Her support was very genuine. She grinned at Bucket and let herself sink down into one of the living area chairs. "You were gone for a long time. I could've done a better job at reaching out - sorry about that. Where did you go and how are you doing now?"

With a little concentrated application of the force, she popped open the bottle of wine sans opener.

"Wine?"

She indicated an empty glass to her fellow empath.

"Master Solo, haven't seen you since I lit up Shorn with blaster fire. I got wine glasses, hey Mulligan! Grab the ladies some wine glasses you tin can!" Bucket barks and shouts and wanders off down the corridor after my servant droid Mulligan. Are those. . . oh gosh. I clear my throat in case Kitt sees Mulligan picking up a pair of boxers that fell out of its laundry basket.

"Yes please and thank you." I hold up the wine glass as [member="Kitt Solo"] pours and kick my feet up on the arm of the thick upholstered chair. "I didn't want to be found. . . maybe I did. Maybe I did want someone to come after me but I had to heal, Kitt. The Goddesses were ever present. I. . . " I choke. I sip my wine and put a big grin on my face.

"I'm okay!" Believe me. The wobble to my lip is incidental. It has nothing to do with the sucky last few months. . . maybe if I repeat that it'll mean something.

"Andra's fine." Bucket pipes up. "We took good care of her. Kept her in deep space, away. Away from anybody who could hurt her. Except ..."

"Thank you, Bucket! That'll be all."

"Are you serious? Like hell I'm missing this canoodling. You don't wanna mention him fine, but I'm sticking around! Sundae?" Bucket brings out his weapon of choice, an ice cream scoop and bottle of chocolate syrup. My palm finds my face again. "Sorry, Bucket's gotten to that rebellious stage. He doesn't know when to quit!" I pretend-scowl at the SC-1 Battle droid and it shrugs. "Screw you, meatbag! I got my orders."

"From who?"

"Elias and Mr. Nimble-Fingers."

". . . . fine. I . . . to be honest I don't know where all we went, Kitt. Bucket took care of the flight paths I just remember healing, meditating, you know. Grounding myself. Truth is I'm doing loads better. Tons. [member="Lucien Cordel"] and [member="Mikhail Shorn"] helped me quell an uprising on Lipsec and that brought a lot of memories back, but I dealt with them. Life goes on, right? It's. . . it's an odd sort of life. I'm not entirely sure what's going on. One second I was still floating in space as a right and semi-honourable meditating religious hermit, the next Shorn was knocking at my door and brought me back to everyone. I don't know if it was guilt or genuine affection. . . okay that's not true. I know it's both, but he's been sticking close. I still find it odd, I mean. . . he killed [member="Jared Ovmar"]. He killed my lover, nearly killed him again, killed my son and almost killed me and what am I upset about?

The fact he leaves his clothes lying around. Guess. . . I know Jared's off somewhere. Truth is I haven't seen him since the Sumatiyara left Lipsec's orbit. When Jared scampered off I was lost and alone. I broke down, shoved my Padawan Lia off the Suma and broke down. I stopped being able to feel Jared and thought 'the dude's gone'. I knew Jared never wanted to keep me. He cared about me sure, loved me once but Mikhail was right. He destroyed his love for me when he saved his life back in that Cauldron. It wasn't the same and I knew it. And I knew that our son was taken by the Goddesses. He's one with the Force and there's a mercy there."

I sip my wine and put my head back on the back of the comfortable chair. "I'm the one that got in the way. Jared didn't know I was pregnant. Mikhail certainly didn't know. I should have stayed out of it, but the idea of those two killing each other was unconscionable. So it's my fault. Once I realized that, forgiving Mikhail wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. But! Enough about old news.

How're you doing, Kitt-Kat? I saw your resignation and didn't want to believe it. What's going on?"

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
[member="Anders Sivas"]

She nearly choked on her own glass of wine when [member="Mikhail Shorn"] was mentioned and she caught site of his 'clothes' lying around. She managed to choke the red stuff down with watering eyes. Voice was a raspy-octave higher. "Oh so you and Shorn are....wow." She downed the rest of her wine forgetting about the whole supposed to sip etiquette.

"Just warn me if he's gonna stop by," she grinned, a glint of something dangerous flashing across myrtle-ellipses. "He probably still wants to kill me for collecting on his bounty awhile back. And trust me, it wasn't personal - just business."

"And yeah, [member="Lucien Cordel"] is a solid guy. Loyal. A little uppity but," she shrugged, "I'm sure we all have our uppity moments and I think about sixty-seven percent of what he does regarding his servants in front of others is just show. I heard they have pretty good dental plans."

She poured more wine before tackling Andra's next question. She also helped herself to some of Bucket's offered sundae. She wanted to say more to her fellow Fringer and reassure the woman it was in NO WAY her fault regarding her baby' death but she reckoned the words would fall on deaf ears and it was clear the empath made her peace. Let her have her peace.

"I found out [member="Jared Ovmar"]'s involvement with my sister's murder. I can't serve on a council with those I don't trust anymore. Feth, I have enough evidence to believe [member="Rave Merrill"] lead the whole set-up of the hit. She ain't Fringe but she works enough with us that I knew my own feelings would get in the way serving on the Council. I'm thinking about leaving Fringe space for awhile. I gotta clear my head. I know you of all people would understand that, Andra."

She drained half her second glass of wine.

"Bucket, don't sh-oh gosh. . . yes. Yes I'm sleeping with [member="Mikhail Shorn"]." Saying it aloud has even me blinking and clearing my throat. I'm sleeping with Mikhail Shorn. When did this become a good idea? "He's not a douche. At least not most of the time. Okay he's not a douche to me when we're alone. Will you believe me if I tell you he's been incredibly kind, caring, amazing in bed and when he is being an ass it makes me laugh? It fit. Mikhail came and found me in deep space, he apologized and cared and brought me back to everyone. I like him and I know it sounds crazy, but. . . I really like him. He's been good for me." Why am I seemingly apologizing? Why is there so little wine for this conversation!?

"Oh my goddess. You're the reason he won't drink tea!" I yelp and gulp the wine down my throat, eyes watering for a second before I pour more for [member="Kitt Solo"] and I. "I kept offering and he said he lost the taste for it. It was you! You drugged his tea! Hahaha! No wonder he won't drink any. Oh, Lucien is one of my besties. He's been solid and yeah, it's like. . . he expects excellence from himself so why not his staff right? They're all capable people and his butler at his palace on Skye is super good at picking wine. Lucien lets me scam off his upper staff once in a while, when I need the advice. Bucket's had Butler lessons! It made the droid happy and whatever keeps my guys happy is okay by me.. . I'm ninety percent sure he didn't really hang his last butler. Maybe sixty percent."

The idea of Kitt drifting off away from the space I love so much is hard to take. Selfishly I don't want her to leave. Who am I to go against what she's found? Being with her over her sister's death is one of the reasons I invited her here in the first place.

"I get you needing space, just don't let the actions of a couple of people take you away from your home. I love you like a sister, girl. What did Jared do? I can't think he'd knowingly kill your sister. Maybe that's me not wanting to believe it. Remember to come back, okay? Or at least send me a line so I can come see you. Have ship, will travel. You're not alone, us empath girls gotta stick together." I smirk and motion around to the Sumatiyara we're currently inside and take a sundae from Bucket.

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
[member="Anders Sivas"]

She finished the second glass of wine, the beginnings of tipsy starting to work its effects. But she probably needed a few more glasses to really feel it. The Southern Corellian could hold her alcohol unlike her sister. She munched on the icecream, the creamy flavor a nice relief to the bit of alcohol down her throat.

She needed a few more moments to process the whole Andra-Shorn thing.

That bastard better not hurt Andra or she'd kick his ass again....after he was drugged, properly chained, and drugged some more.

"It sounds like you've found happiness and I'm glad. I know you already know this and don't need to hear it from me just...be careful with Shorn, okay? He's the blue-eyed devil and he knows it."

She snuggled back against the couch. "And Jared, well, I know he did what he thought was right. I don't wanna get into the details."

She just wanted to forget for awhile.

"Of course I'll keep in touch with you! I'm here for you too, you know. If you need anything...you'll let me know, right? I'd be happy to kick Shorn or Jared's ass for you or any other man or woman that messes with you."

With a grin, she winked and traded her sundae for some bourbon.

"I have found happiness. Unexpected and sometimes it weirds me out but there's good in him. There is. I know he can be the universe's biggest dick, but there's reason. Oh I know." Am I making the worst decision in the universe? Maybe. Maybe not. "He did promise that some day I'd get hurt. I think his words were 'I'm human. I suck.' then there was thus big 'but' and it scares me a little, Kitt. Makes me want to hide behind my Anders persona when I go outside just in case some idiot with a bug up their backside decides that the best way to Mikhail is to gang up on his empathic girlfriend. At the same time I don't want to hide, you know? Why can't I enjoy this? It's great! It's probably the oddest thing you've ever heard in your life. . . I'm sorry is this too much?"

I down my wine and pour another glass full, looking [member="Kitt Solo"] over. "I promise if he does anything monumentally dick-ish I'll let you know. Besides Bucket's still on guard duty aren't you Bucks?"

"The images. They don't stop. They're like voorpah in heat. Save me from the images." Bucket claws at his one eye, then waves his hand away and droid-cackles, "Naw, they're cute when they're vulnerable. It's the eyes. They get all wide and calm. Then I get to go play video games with Tyr and Tus for hours."

Hand. Forehead. "Buuuuckeeeet."

"What? You asked, meatbag."

I groan and roll my eyes, glancing at Kitt. "Someday I'll find Bucket's off switch. Heh. Yeah, I don't know the whole butt kicking thing. I'm just the empath healer, right? I'll call you. I haven't heard a word from Jared. Not one since . . . well since right after Lipsec. . . man I still can't believe Jared took part in a hit like that. You sure you'll be okay?"

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
[member="Anders Sivas"]

She tried to block potential images of Shorn and Andra canoodling all over the same spot she was sitting in as Bucket went on and on and on. She snorted at the master-dick comment and shrugged a little helplessly at Jared's name. "I know I'll be okay once I put some space between myself and the Fringe. Just for a little while." She closed off the connection with Jared and she wanted to forget it.

Jared was in her past and gone. Now she just needed to forget about him. But there were some things she couldn't let go. Maybe it was the wine that caused the next few words to spill from her mouth.

"I still can't believe he didn't talk to you after...Lipsec. Did he even see you in the hospital, after, after, you know?"

It must be the wine. I keep it flowing, 'cause what else can I do? There's no back pedal on the human race. "They transferred me from the bacta tank to the Suma's Med Suite. Woke up and my Padawan Lia was there, so was Bucket. But Bucket's AI wasn't as learned or advanced then. I didn't see Jared until I went to visit Lucien on Skye. Wanted to do some damage control and knew Lucien was frothing at the mouth about Mikhail. Well, Lucien figured out I was the woman and put the pieces together. He called Jared. Jared came for Lucien. He barely looked at me. He did come with me, though. We spent a day or so in relative silence and by the time the Sumatiyara reached Annaj, he and Lia left and I've never seen him again."

I glance outward over top of [member="Kitt Solo"]'s head and out to the corridor. There was a time [member="Jared Ovmar"] roamed these corridors as if they were his own - and truer thoughts were never brought forth. My eyes grow red-rimmed, sparking with the shudder of endings yet unended and lovers who disappeared. "I lost him, Kitt. I know it's my fault I should have gone back with him to the penthouse but I was wounded. I needed time. I didn't know what to do with the emotions I was feeling and the grief in my head. We lost our son and in the losing we saw him. Both of us did. We saw what he'd have looked like, what he'd have been. We drifted and Bucket came into himself. Bucket took care of the droids and the ship and me. Felt like I was being torn atom by atom in some crazy spiritual inspection and put back together. The Goddesses were with me. Compassion, Shiraya and Victory stood by me and after the fog lifted I was myself again. These walls took my grief and they took the breaking of it. I'm blessed, Kitt. Blessed by the time I spent here and although it created the passing of my lover from my domain, I see the good in it.

Jared never wanted to keep me. Not as his one and only. That's not what we had. He protected me and for a while he did love me more than stars love nuclear combustion, but after he came back from the Cauldron the writing was drying graffiti on the windowpane. Day before Mikhail showed up, I felt the strong urge to lock myself in my meditation sphere and find Jared. Couldn't even feel him. I felt the tethers snap, the vague emptiness of a shadow long past. Gone." I wave my fingers and a puff of illusionary magic flitters off like waning birds toward their journey to warmer berths and landings.

"Don't know how he did it, but Mikhail found me. Said he could feel me across the Galaxy and he ached and pulled and wrestled with it. Docked and started with that snark of his but it broke and he was standing here empty." My shoulder shrugs and the sweater I wear falls over the edge, bundling around the crook of my arm. I put my head on my shoulder and prop my arm on a raised knee, cuddled in the chair like I'd cuddled by the summer solstice fires at home as a child. "He brought me back. Wasn't until I did come back I realized how long I'd been gone. Months? Huh? Really? Yeah. It's been easier to handle, when that one person finds you in the black. Little whiles have a tendency to turn into long stretches. That's okay, though. Sometimes we need the long stretches. . How's your ice cream?"

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
[member="Anders Sivas"]

"It's mffood." She swallowed and laughed down the full bite. "This is exactly what I needed." Putting the bowl down she stumbled slightly over to Andra and wrapped her fellow empath in a large hug.

She released her just as quickly. The wine was making her a little more friendly even though she could bleep well hold her own liquor. "I'm sorry I didn't come looking for you. I was a crap friend. Did you know that I felt everything you did on Lipsec? Yeah, I think you did. I went through my own grief and learning period. Alen helped me through it. And by the time I got out of that, all this stuff happened with my sister. But I should've realized what you were going through and I'm sorry."

She frowned, thoughts lingering on Alen. She hadn't seen him in awhile. He was off doing his thing. That didn't mean she didn't miss him, though.

"Me too. Chocolate, am I right?" Kitt's stumble has me shoring her up from falling flat on her face. The hug's the thing and it feels great. "I figured you did. The way you looked at me across the room? I knew. I'm sorry I didn't hide it better. Save you from seeing the visions of a boy who'd never . . . hey, it's okay. I'm okay. I had divine help and then there was Mikhail."

I giggle and nuzzle my forehead on [member="Kitt Solo"] 's for a second before flumping back down into my chair. "Buckeeeet, whiskey!"

"Sparkeeeellles, the girls need whiskey!" Bucket yells and I put my palm to my face. "What? You asked! I provide. SPARKLES! WHERE "S THE WHISKEY!"

"Oh gosh go get it quietly. Don't wake Mikha." I wave Bucket off and glance harder at Kitt.

"Where'd Alen go? Do we know? Do we care? Do we need to go find him and smack him upside the head? I should have been more involved. Things seem to have fallen apart after Lipsec. I should have stuck around too. Both of us went awol but we're back now and that's what matters."

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
[member="Anders Sivas"]

After about a bottle of wine, the Southern Corellian was finally starting to feel a little bit of alcoholic buzz.

"Bring on the whiskey!" She clapped her own hand over her mouth as she shot Andra a look of mock betrayal. "[member="Mikhail Shorn"] is..is here...now?" Her voice found a new octave. "And Alen, wellll," she waved her hand lazily through the air. "I'm not sure where he is. He had a dream one night, acted all weird. I felt everything he did. Seemed like end of world stuff. I told him I was going with him. He managed to sneak out. The little stinker."

She managed to get into a hanging halfway upside down position in her chair. She shot Andra a look, finishing off a cherry. "So Shorn is here? Right now? Can we play some pranks on him? I brought pink nail polish."

Kitt waggled her eyebrows in Andra's direction.

"To the whiskey!" Sparkles the Admin Droid comes forward wearing an apron and holding the whiskey and two glasses. "Huzzah for Sparkles!"

I grin as Kitt's mind catches up with the idea of Mikhail being here. "Well duh, we live here." Such a common thing to say, but suddenly it washes over with me. We live here. I start and fling my arms out. "Woa. I used a plural pronoun. Woooaaaaaaaa. We are so sometime gonna give Alen Na'Varro the worst wedgie in the universe."

I slap my hand over my mouth and giggle. "Wcntddmmrrhhhrrff" I take the hand away from my mouth and the giggles remain pealing out of my mouth. "Prank Mikha!? You do know he's like. . . " I break into laughter again, I can't quite get my head around the idea of painting Mikhail's nails in his sleep. "Kitt, I sleep with him. He'd have to get me back, isn't that how it wwhheeeheehehehe okay I just had a mental image of Mikhail with pretty pink nails. . . . teeehehehehehehe"

We are so drunk. I'm watching Kitt slump over in her chair and my head tilts to match her. That is, until it hurts my neck. Snapping my head back around, I jolt and fall straight out of my comfy chair. "Woa!"

And then proceed to burst out laughing.

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
[member="Anders Sivas"]

A bubble of laughter emitted from her throat mixed with a snort. She haphazardly grabbed a glass of whiskey and toasted to Sparkles. She poured a second for Andra and wobbled her way on the floor until she was next to Andra. She took a healthy swig, feeling the heat's rising sting in her cheeks.

"Ahahaha-An-hehedra," she held her sides and clutched the tiny bottle.

On hands and knees she began crawling toward where she thought Mikhail was snoring the night away. "C'mon," hand clutched over her giggling face as she looked back at Andra. "He'd just get you back with," she snorted again, "mandatory sex breaks or something."

She shook the bottle of pink nail-polish, noting how the room was starting to tilt on its axis a little.

The snort and giggles coming out of my voice box are loud enough to alert Sparkles and Bucket that the full on level of alcohol consumed is getting to the ridiculous point. I see Bucket's head quirk to the side as Sparkles looks down. "I'll put MASH and Stabs on standby."

"You doth-dothat. YOU! Do. Tha! Tha-tUH!" I point up at Sparkles and put my head on [member="Kitt Solo"]'s shoulder. "Hi."

Two empathic girls with drinks and close proximity. It's the corkscrew of drunkenness, and I'm sort of glad for the release. And that Sparkles put my medical droids on Hangover Duty. I follow Kitt on my hands and knees, leaning against the wall as Kitt breaks out the Mandatory Sex Breaks.

"hehehe, heeey every relationship needs Mandatory Sex Breaks! They're all healthy and st-hehehehe ok they are fun. Mikhail is an excell-ah, he's all pphhhh . . . he's great." My head tilts up and I scan down the corridor. "He considers me. An'and he's all 'you're the only woman for me' and this is like, the first time for mononogamy to happen to me and I love it. I love him. I do, I love him. . . . Aw gawdess of mercy I love him. He's gonna look amazing with pink toenails." I am about to paint the toenails of the man I love.

I skitter across the floor to Kitt and crawl forward, "C'mon! My bedroom's this way! I think he's still asleep! SHHHH!" I yell, putting my hand on the door.

Aw, kneeling on the ground I'm too short to reach the access panel. "BBUUUUUCCCKKEEEEEEEEEET!" I wail, my voice teetering over another burst of giggles. "I can't reeeeaaacch the doooor!"

"You have got to learn to hold your liquor, meatbag." Bucket saunters up and shakes his head.

"YOU hold your liquor. See how I like it!" It's the snappiest comeback I can make.

[member="Kitt Solo"] [member="Mikhail Shorn"]

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
[member="Anders Sivas"]

"Oh STARSSS," she leaned against Andra, trying to hold back fits of giggling. "LalalaIcan'thearyou. I do not need to know all these details ahaha abouhehe you and Mikhails' love life. Girl, please. PLEASE."

She stopped, the heat rushing to her face trying not to let the droid's use of meatbag become too disturbing. Eyes became wide as saucers as she stared at Andra's face.

"Is he--is he naked? You know. In there?"

Kitt's got the giggles, I've got the giggles and Kitt somehow, somewhere caught the squeamish bug. I sit up and plunk my hands between my knees. "Why not? I'm happy and . . . ooooooohhhhh. Sorry, I won't talk about my outrageously amazing sex life until you catch up and find one jussasgood. Then we can be red faced and 'barassed together! RIGHT BUCKET!?"

"You're cut off." Bucket gets down on his haunches and holds up his hand. "How many fingers?"

Halfway through my hiccup, I respond, "You don't haaave any fingers. You've got electro plated trigger digits. He does. OH! Did I tell you Bucket decided to be known as a he and not an it? Yeah! Came to the conclusion by himself I am so proud oh my gosh Bucket you do have fingers."

Bucket gets up and goes to the door panel. "I did not sign on for getting any more images of Mikhail Shorn's package. You're on your own."

I rub my forehead with my thumb. "He might be naked. Bucket! Go check if Mikhail is naked."

"Did you not hear what I said two seconds ago?"

"Sorry, we weren't listening. Go check if Mikha's decent."

Bucket shakes his mighty head and walks away. How rude! "Ah! Come back here! Bucket! Buuuckeeeeet!"

I glance wide-eyed at [member="Kitt Solo"] and sniffle. "We have to check. Wait! I could check! It's my room, I'm allowed to check! But first! We hafta get up." I give Kitt my hand, 'cause somehow that makes getting up off the floor easier on two drunk girls, right?

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
[member="Anders Sivas"]

She snorted and stuck her tongue out at the droid's back. Apparently all the alcohol brought out her immature side. She took hold of Andra's hand and wedged her back against the corridor's wall. She shimmied up pulling Andra or being pulled by Andra on the way up.

The world took a spin and she smiled stupidly like she was on some backwater galaxy fair tilt-a-whirl.

"Okay, okay, okay, okay." She laughed and then sighed. "You go. YOU. Go. Yeah, go. I'll....I'll be here." Tingles spread along her cheeks and hands and the heat only increased on her face. Eventually she was aware that she let go of Andra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom