Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Emissary-Class Multi-spectrum Communications Hub

Status
Not open for further replies.
hk-yvKuG1YKJOK5c-djyzrDy7A5r1oR5L5V2Qq3jy6ObBU_tlKT6nvNZ0QN5_3HpmNgWprl51O_xjkc2h_poSBgLtqRLGAjF79PtFuyVtg8icVrzH5dCmbnTXSmO6QkhmU5QEA_f

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Data Security
  • Versatile Communications platform
  • Unlimited Power
WEAKNESSES
  • Stationary
  • Unarmed
  • Automated
  • Unmanned
DESCRIPTION
Moonveil’s Emissary-Class communications satellite serves as a System-wide Communications Hub, transmitting & receiving all manner of data into & out of a given system. Each individual Emissary-class satellite is capable of directing, storing, receiving, and transmitting everything from navigational data to access to the Galaxy’s Holonet services.

Individual satellites are equipped with state-of-the-art encryption protocols, an advanced magnetic reactor capable of supplying unlimited power, and its own dedicated memory banks. While the satellite is unarmed, it possesses a powerful energy shield designed by HPI Consortium to protect it from common threats (including environmental hazards) often experienced in the depths of space. Moonveil strongly recommends each satellite be placed nearby a System’s hyperlane entry point in order to monitor traffic to & from the relay.

Each Emissary-Class Satellite is designed to link directly with XL-7B Communications satellites via Moonveil’s proprietary DUOB (Direct-uplink Optical Broadcast) technology, meaning data-flow cannot be jammed or interrupted and remains unaffected by environmental interference.

While most operations are automated, some maintenance (often provided by Moonveil’s own technical support staff) is required. Should this not be feasible, training may be provided to ensure consistent, reliable service.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Moonveil Incorporated Moonveil Incorporated

Cool satelite and thank you for using my shields.
Before I accept it, I feel this is more than a Very low defences. And because it has no armament, if you want, I can move it into the Technology creation section and you can modify the template to the simple "Basic Technology" one.
And one more thing, the "RMC-114 Magnetic Energy Generator" this is closed market, so please add Kiff's permission to the submission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom