Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elanil Saedaris

Elanil Saedaris
62DdyyM.jpg
NAME: Elanil Saedaris
FACTION: Kaeshana Confederation
SPECIES: Eldorai
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 6'4"
WEIGHT: 162 lbs
EYES: Blue-Green
HAIR: Red
SKIN: Pale Ivory
FORCE SENSITIVE: No, much to my surprise the galaxy did not deem me worthy of such.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :

- General witchy personality to anyone and everyone. She's yet to meet someone she actually likes
- Brutally honest to the point, one of these days someone will deck her for it.
- Incredibly cranky (witchy) with folks she considers to be less intellectually gifted than she, which is ninety-eight percent of the general populous of the galaxy in her eyes, and isn't afraid to say so.
- If it involves fighting for her life, and close quarters combat, any situation where she can't high tail it to the door, chances are she'll be the first one on the floor
- Lacks common sense
- No force powers
- Has a wee bit of a complex, needing to prove herself better than those with fancy voodoo powers
- Racial weaknesses: High metabolism and pain threshold is far lower than that of humans

+/- Eidetic memory: Both a plus and a minus, having a flawless memory is both a gift and a curse. After all there are simply things in life that all of us would want to forget.

+ Far greater Intellect than the average being in the galaxy.
+ Science is her life. If it's got something to do with any of the hard sciences, she knows it inside and out. As well as most of the biological sciences.
+ Redhead: Need I say more?
+ Racial Strengths: Longer life span, immunity to many diseases, as well as greater agility/reflexes
APPEARANCE: Long redhair, extremely fair skin. Slender and taller than the majority of humans. Blue green eyes, and a penchant for simple yet elegant clothing

BIOGRAPHY:

-Journal of Elanil Saedaris-

-molecular disruption experiment - test 479 - failed - Reason for failure: Blew up in my face.

Yes, that would be the reason for failure, freaking blew up -in -my -face. I now know exactly what velocity an object must reach to break safety glass. Things I did not need to know before the most reasonable hour of 0900, number four million nine hundred thirty-eight thousand seven hundred twenty-three.

They say even failures are still results. I call BS on that. A failure is a bloody failure and a waste of time as well as resources. What have I been doing for the last two years? Why did I even get into this field to begin with? Oh, right, because I'm not one of the freaking sacred force users. Nooooo, I couldn't be born with that gift that my people seem to inclined to worship, to call sacred. I'm a blessed woman with superior intellect, you'd think I'd be special enough for that gift. But I'm not, I'm just me. And I have to live with that simple undeniable fact.

I have seven masters degrees, and two PhD's. And a whole lot of useless knowledge thus far in my lifetime. How exactly I got into unconventional weapons? That a bit of a complex story. I actually started in theoretical physics, but that got rather dull after a few decades. So I transitioned into experimental physics, but even that wasn't enough to hold my interest for more than ten years. Once I realized that the bounds of science truly were being pushed on a daily basis in weaponry, well ... conventional weapons held my interest for a little while, then it was only natural to shift into less conventional weaponry as I progressed in my field. A few more degrees were stacked on, and it seems that for the time being, unconventional weapons have held my interest far longer than any other subject. Fifty-three years in unconventional weapons... a new record for me sticking in one field. Theoretical Physics got thirty years of my life... So maybe, just maybe I've found exactly what I was meant to do in this Universe.

Maybe.

SHIP: This thing, called public transit. As horrific as it is, some of us weren't born with wings, so we make do. I may have been gifted in the intellect department, flying and I do not mix.

KILLS: Really? Most beings seem keen to handle this without my intervention. Not worth my time. I'm sure it's in someone else's job description, certainly not mine. I just make the weapons, you lot figures out what to do with them.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED: Seriously? You truly believe I'd stoop to such a low level? Leave that to underlings who can't fathom the great importance of scientific discovery. The less than gifted who can't even pass a most basic physics course. Yes, this type of work is for tailor-made them. The not so noble art of bounty hunting. I personally wouldn't be caught dead doing such a thing. No, thank you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

*lofts a brow* A lowly HRD? Do you really think you're capable of enteching someone as special and gifted as me? No, I imagine I'd break the machine before you could finish. It could not handle the likes of me. But thank you for your consideration! It's cute.

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

I'm sure you'll find my weapons developments quite useful.

[member="Hevana Martin"]

*snatches Hevana's tongue*

I believe this belongs back in your mouth.

*releases said tongue*

[member="Anya Venari"]

*Bows respectfully*

It's an absolute pleasure, your majesty.

*withholds a snarky comment*

Aww, the strength of a redhead.

This may be splitting hairs, but since redhead humans actually have a higher pain tolerance than non-redhead humans, does she also have a higher pain tolerance than other non-redhead Eldorai?

As insubstantial as this may seem, I was just curious.

Well, unconventional weapons are my specialty, though that does not leave out more conventional means either. I just find conventional weapons, like slug throwers and blasters, rather dull. Both lethal and non-lethal means are equally worked on in my research. Everything I do is about pushing the absolutely bounds of known science. Just due to the secretive nature of my work, I cannot state openly what I'm currently working on. Though, a business meeting could be arranged if you had a desire for something ... special. If you can dream it, I can produce it.

Indeed, I have been looking to further upgrade my armor with some weapon systems. Maybe you could have a look at my armor specs, see if you can think of any improvements you could add?

Also, if you have any knowledge of increasing personal shielding strength, or maybe any type of new shielding that's innovative, I would be interested in taking a look.

@Ta'ek Viss
I believe she lives on Kaeshana which is pretty much the worst place for a Sith to go, as the Eldorai tend to kill them.

As for the redhead question, I'd never considered it. Redhead Eldorai are extremely rare so...sure, why not.

@Valiens

Everyone has a price, I'm sure I could make her a generous offer. Plus, its in the name of science and progress. Science serves all factions, not just the light side. Wouldn't you agree?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom