Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elanil Saedaris

*lofts a brow* Are you threatening me? I think you'd find that a gigantic waste of your time. Low threshold for pain or otherwise, doesn't mean I don't lack the weaponry to have you torn atom from atom, electron from electron. You'll find I make a most challenging enemy. Not that we were ever anything but... So, choose wisely, dearie. Choose wisely, and we will learn if you were one of the more impressive beings that could actually pass a basic physics course, or were one of the poor saps who was found lacking.

In due time, you may see the benefit to aiding the Sith. And if you do not, there will come a day when I won't have to make you regret your decision. Your people's fate, as well as any who oppose the Sith will be punishment enough. And we may decide to spare you from death, if only to bask in the desolation your decisions have wrought you.

Vanir

Lightning-Struck Angel
Battle of the Egos

@Ta'ek Viss vs [member="Elanil Saedaris"]

Round Two.... Fight!

round_one_ready_fight-104740.gif

And yet you would still choose destruction rather than bend to the Siths will.... When we can bend those who oppose us so easily. Seems you cling to sentiment more than you would admit. Either way, its irrelevant to me. Make me weapons of mass destruction or don't. The only difference it makes is which end of the weapon you find yourself on when we do acquire them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom