Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Echani Faction?

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
Yeah I also don't think you'd be able to double faction. I know it was brough up in the staff meeting, but I'm unsure where we actually landed on that issue. So another character for the Echani would be nice for you since you're in the Republic currently.

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
Doviculous said:
Apparently you can join two factions at the same time.
You can NOW, but it was discussed about taking away this ability. As I said I can't remember where we landed on the whole thing buut if we do limit it to one faction per character it would mean Kamon (as Kamon) would have to choose which one he wanted to be with. Just felt it was worth informing of him since he was in the Republic/Jedi currently.

And yeah the Echani would boarder (potentially) the three biggest factions, the Mando's the Sith and the Republic. It would be interesting to see that sort of Balkans state in the middle of them and how that plays out with politics.

Echani have the potential to back any and all by virtue of who they are, including the splinter group amongst them, the Thyrsians who became the Sun Guard.

As for Kamon, I'd like him in the role of Ambassador to the Republic. If that means he'd need to leave the Republic and join the Echani faction that would be fine, since I'm sure the Republic types would still let me RP with them. :)

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
Thats why I mentioned the multiple faction thing and laeving the republic. I think they are talking about their own faction as opposed to a sub-faction.

Yes, I'm proposing it as its own faction. The Echani in the past controlled multiple worlds with a government made up of a council. They possessed a strong military and political presence, as well as a galaxy wide presence in the Sun Guard. I think they would be well suited to being their own galactic government, similar to how the Chiss Ascendency would be. The Echani spread to other worlds, conquering them often militarily, but occasionally through politics as well. The faction could be well balanced with people from all sides of life because the Echani have always been balanced as such. Pure Echani have been more neutral, or light leaning, while Thyrsians have tended to be more dark.

Janira Fenni

J
So, what we've come up for the faction so far (we being myself and another soon to be member) is as follows.

Name: The Echani Compact
Goal: The spread and defense of the Echani people and way of life, including that of the Thyrsians. Given their location directly between the Republic and the Mandalorians, and with the Empire spreading, it becomes imperative for them to coalesce into a unified front or their way of life might perish.

Janira Fenni

J
The Faction is created for those who were interested. I welcome your assistance in further development.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom