Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eastern Expansion the quest for glory

Ravenous

R
Darth Ravenous stared into the blanket of neon blue that were the streaks of light in the hyperspace lane. He was incoherent to the world around in deep thought about his stand in the current situation. His eyes shut inside the cold plastoid mask on his head shrouded by a dark grey hood shielding his identity from peering eyes and judgmental faces.

​His soft tender touch stroking his chin as he heard footsteps approaching, a quiet click to most but a deafening noise when you are the brink between life and darkness. "My lord...we will be arriving at the system in a matter of moments. I have prepared the troops and we are ready to engage when you are sir." ​The general in a panicky frenzy trudged over his words leaving a bad taste in the dark lords mouth.

​The order thought it was best to integrate the southern regions of the galaxy into its govern which was wise for the time being. Attacking there would leave their conquest relatively undetected but now that there is an established powerbase it was time to move on. He planned to invade the eastern portion of the galaxy to gain more materials, shipyards and troops but were all just footsteps in a definite goal.

​He clenched his fist pursed his lips rehabilitated his mouth and opened his glowing orange eyes beaming through the crimson red visor on his helmet designed to provide optimal vision without giving away his identity. ​"When we reach Eriadu I want nothing left in my wake...destroy the entire command structure and leave nothing for the enemy to salvage. I want no survivors kill everyone."

​He sighed as he cocked his head to gaze into the beings of his staff inspiring fear and obedience with an icy cold stare so frigid that is burned. He turned away from his lackeys and began to stare once more at the streaks of light shining through the bridge window. He closed his eyes once again becoming disillusioned with the world around him as he tried to find peace in the force.

BitterWarpedElephantbeetle-max-1mb.gif

Objective: Pass the time.
Allies: The First Order
People of Interest: [member="Darth ravenous"]
Music to set the mood: It's Cold Outside by Duncan Clouse and the Janes (x)

Karlist Rax loved Eridau, and the Audacious. His command here had been one far from the troubles beseeching the Galaxy. So much so, that decidedly, he had lapsed on the music ban put into effect by his predassesor. Now, as he entered the command deck, to take point on another twelve hours at the helm, Rax had tuned the vessels speaker system into Radio Avalonia, the voice of the people. It meant, that for all the officers, and crew bored of routine maintainence and motony of maintaining an imperial-X II Star Destroyer, they were afforded some audible ease. A little ditty here and there. Now, as the Captain assumed his mantle, the celebrated spacer classic by Duncan Clouse and the Janes played. A perfect way to begin his tenure.

"Captain," A voice called out from across the bridge, "We have ourselves a sensor reading, from our outer perimeter." Karlist gave a cocked smile, and approached the lieutenant from the centre of the command deck. He shook his head. The Audacious was crewed currently, by a bunch of over eager amateurs. Fresh academy graduates from Atrisia, who'd signed up in the service of Supreme Leaders navy. Crack, but at the same time, all too cautious. Particularly in the realm of First Order space, well away from the fracas of the Ssi-Ruuk or the insurgencies which had crippled the Core worlds.

"You need to ease up there lass." Rax offered with a wink, "It's probably a tibanna convoy from Bespin, passing through." He then cocked his head, "Or it could be a troop supply run." The latter option gave the Captain a pause for thought. He hadn't recieved any transmissions or notice of this from the vast bureaucracy that was the First Order's high command. Nonetheless, he decided he would persist. "Proceed with protocol gamma," Rax barked, after a brief moment. He turned his attention to the young comms officer, who seemed frozen in place, "At your own pace of course, ensign." He added with a warm chuckle.

As the Dark Lord's vessels came closer, they would be greeted with a message. "Unidentified vessels, you have entered First Imperial Space. In accordance with our customs and immigration laws, you are required to transmit registration, cargo and destination." There was a pause, as the voice on the other end cleared a lump from her throat. "Any cargo, which is made up of any contraband or weapons will be confiscated for the duration of your stay. For environmental protective purposes, any class three, four and nine biological samples will be destroyed." The voice took another breathe, "Any failure to meet any of these orders will see your ship impounded, and your captain fined, jailed, or executed. Please, enjoy your stay."

Progflaw99

Thuwump. Pause. Thuwump. Pause. Thuwump. Pause. The steady sound of a heartbeat was overwhelming. One could come close to absolute silence but inescapable was the biology which held the fragile soul between existence and the void. It was in this echo chamber Sieger found himself. Cut off from the rest of the world, suppressing each errant thought or impulse. Here he was - finally alone. With practiced ease the man surrendered himself. Hidden there behind the facade of peace, the facade of unity and calm lay a bubbling maelstrom of conflict. Life. Death. Inbetween. In the darkness of his mind's eye he reached forward, pressing ever onward. Like touching a soft velvet against his fingertips he could feel the barrier between his conscious mind and the power which lay beyond. The Force.

As he breached the ethereal wall his body involuntarily inhaled deeply, a chill as cold as ice filling his lungs. The power was intoxicating, rushing through every vein in his body, permeating every atom of his existence. It was a surreal experience, every single time it felt new and yet a familiar presence seemed to linger. Not unlike the scent of a childhood memory, so familiar and yet so foreign. A subtle nagging tugged at him, drawing his attention long enough to ground him. *There was a purpose to this.* Muddied, like a voice listened to while beneath the surface of the water. As the man focused his attention his thoughts began to take form in the void, aggressively pushing against the lulling sensation all about him. *That's it. You know the way.* And then he was there. *Eraidu.* Something troubled - someone perhaps. Across this distance it was hard to tell. Luckily for the Supreme Leader, he had agents of his own that could be dispatched. They would go where he could not.

Silently he withdrew, slowly cutting off each errant connection to the Force, removing himself one layer at a time before he was free. His eyes snapped open, hands beckoning towards the crimson clad warrior not ten steps from where he was seated. "Come. I have a task for you." When Sieger spoke, they would listen.

[member="Darth ravenous"] | [member="Karlist Rax"] | [member="Barbatos"] | @Praetorians

"Unsanctioned vessel bypassed our borders a few minutes ago. We're deploying you and your team to investigate. Military assets are already moving into position to intercept."

The Station Chief's hologram flickered before fizzling out of existence. Reaching out to the tabletop nearby, Omari's gloved hands collected the black helmet and lifted it, slipping it to its rightful spot on top of his head. Through the floor that he was planted on, he could feel the reversion to realspace before being thrust back into hyperspace. With the Ghost's course adjusted, they'd be on Eriadu in a few minutes.

Haven't been there since we took the planet. Never stay in one place for too long.

It was considerably more rare for him and his team to even return to a previous target. But then again, Eriadu had been one of his very first operations as a Black Ops Operative. Then, he hadn't had a team, but was a single asset. Now? He had reformed his team. Doubtful, was he of the changed status of Eriadu's environment, but he was inclined to believe that Imperial protection brought about change for the better, even if some were to believe that Eriadu had betrayed the Order all those years ago.

"Ready up," he said as he entered the deployment bay, the collective of MAALRAAS operatives rising and otherwise turning to attention.

"Let's make it a short day."

[member="Sieger Ren"], [member="Karlist Rax"]

Ravenous

R
The insufferable illumination of the hangar bay, The clatter of troops marching to their shuttles as if they were plastic soldiers that were so fond in his memories leaving a sort of lament on his conscience as he continued to walk through the roar of ships blasting out of the hanger bay at blaring speeds. It was the quiet tender things that allotted the lords attention more than the majestic flashy occurrences.

​It was a strange benevolent emersion. It caused you experience things that you could never fathom in the realm of reality only in the premise of death can you truly grasp the complexity that was the cosmic force. He took an icy cold breath through his mask as he entered his shuttle at an oh so familiar pace that generated a sense of tranquility leaving as he echoed a cold raspy exhale through his mask.

​He peered into the very soul of the sith aboard safely tucked into their seats as they glared back with a intensity that surprised the sith as most turned their heads away in unbearable shock. ​"We have arrived at Eriadu. Take only what you can carry this will only take a matter of days. ​He continued into the belly of the ship his lightsaber safely tucked away in his cloak. He could only think about the terror he was about to inflict on his enemies as the deafening noise of turbo laser fire followed by the rumbling and clashing sound of an explosion.

​It was an attempt to unbalance the dark lord but to no avail it left him dumbfounded by the apparent lack of skill possessed by the garrison stationed here. ​"Hmm perhaps the enemy isn't a strong as I anticipated. a pity so say the least."

Sieger Ren, Karlist Rax,Omari Vyken

Lieutenant Colonel Daan DT-130
FIV Audacious, Bridge
Allies: [member="Karlist Rax"], [member="Omari Vyken"], [member="Sieger Ren"]
Nearby: [member="Karlist Rax"]

Radio Avalonia's unpleasant propaganda played through the vessel-wide public announcement system and yet despite this the fondness for home overwhelmed Daan's concealed disdain for the state-owned radio service. The bridge's doors chime warmly and with a sharp pivoting motion in teal-coloured quadanium steel boots Lieutenant Colonel Daan's half-ton of weight greets Captain Rax, snapping heels together with rifle held across breastplate prominently featuring her rank insignia. "Good morning, Captain. How are you?" The Death Trooper's inflexion was an uncharactistic polite when contrasted against a fearsome reputation collected by the First Order's supersoldiers, many were grim, some cruel to the point where they refused to take prisoners. But not Daan, no. Daan was anything but a career soldier or officer prior to her augmentation and it showed subtly through her demeanor.

Dutifully following Rax along his path the seven foot tall superhuman warrior loomed protectively around the ship's officer commanding, she'd developed a fondness for the man although that wasn't unusual given Daan's overall friendliness. Behind the opaque gold-coloured visor, Daan's sanguine coloured arched brows tug into a furrowed position after Rax yells at one of the Sailors and cannot help but scold her Superior after assessing the stunned communication technician's reaction. "Go easy on them Karl, no sooner has the milk left their lips they're enlisting in the Navy." Quietly Daan protests, not trying to undermine Captain Rax's authority and was pleased with the addition Karl made to his order warmly re-assuring the young Ensign. Offering the junior officer a nod from helmeted head.

"As you were, Ensign." Daan's tone turned maternal towards the young man, he looked disturbingly like her younger brother and it drew an outward affection her her tone which some of the Sailors heard from the seven foot tall 'god of war' and greeted with a hint of wordless surprise.

Allies: [member="Omari Vyken"] | [member="Sieger Ren"] [member="Daan DT-130"]
Enemies: [member="Darth ravenous"]
Objective: Squash the scum.

"Ah, good morning trooper." Rax offered, with a smirk, the Death Trooper compliment aboard the vessel were a surprisingly amicable sort. "We're just experiencing some difficulties with a vessel here." He paused, before continuing, "Have you checked all frequencies?" He inquired, allowing the Death Trooper to joke about his presence.

"Still nothing sir." The Signals Officer reported, as she relayed the message a fourth time. Captain Rax starred at the vessel in the distance, with a firey glare. What were they up to? His eyes narrowed into slits, and his jaw clenched as he examined the hulking mass upon its approach. The silence upon the bridge was deafening.

Rax decided to clear it, "Perhaps their comms unit is damaged," He offered, part of him wanted the vessel to be a legitimate entity. That there was some rational explanation for its behaviour. "Maybe we should dispatch a-" The Captain's pontification was cut drastically short by a flash of green, and the impact upon the Audacious' bow. The blast rocked the vessel, and Rax's body was knocked back. "They've-They..." He was legitimately dazed. This had escalated far quicker than he had expected.

"Captain, we've confirmed shuttles deployed from the vessel!" The Sensor Officer reported, his voice shrill, filled with alarm, "They're headed toward the surface." Rax picked himself up, and took his peaked cap from the deck plating, scrunching it up as it clenched within his fist.

"Raise shields, and return fire!" The Captain barked, moving towards the fore of the vessel, looking out at the vessel. Now, the Audacious was returning fire, with the full force. "Deploy fighters, and move to intercept those shuttles, I want nothing getting through!" The Captain angrily glowered, "Alert local forces, and prepare for battle, who knows what we're facing." He then turned to the trooper, "Get you and whoever you have with you to the surface." He ordered, "We need to crush them, now.

"Sir, First Order fleet in sight." His droid that was on board the ship was in the lookout dome. "Should we make contact via radio?" "Yeah, sure." The radio crackled on. "This is Darth Raven to Captain Karlist Rax. Requesting permission to drop in your ship and refuel. Over." The radio clicked, and he sighed. "Now, we wait."

Objective: Scout and Destroy Enemies of the SJO
Allies: Me, myself and I
Enemies: Unknown

''Master Varless our sensors are picking up some sort of large-scale attack in quadrant AA-52, you are the closest S.J.O. agent and thus we are requesting you drop in to try to figure out what's going on over there.''

''The entire Crossbones fleet, or just myself?'' Rhane leaned up out of his captain's chair and spoke directly into the communication device.

''Just yourself, for right now, Master Varless, I was informed your personal starfighter is equipped with Stygium cloaking as well a hyperdrive significantly faster than the Saesee TInn's. We wouldn't want to risk the entire fleet off a hunch, so we'll just have you pop in and see what's going on.''

''Heard loud and clear central, allow me to prepare myself and I'll be on my way. You can patch the coordinates through now.''

---
Rhane lurched out of hyperspace with his stygium cloaking already activated. He saw a number of ships, in two groups, exchanging fire with each other above the surface of a planet. He studied the markings of the first group of ships which appeared to be on the defensive. He picked up the comms unit and spoke into it.

''Central, I'm not sure what's going on here. Appears to be two groups of ships here, one with First Order markings and the other with non-identifiable marks-I'm sending photos over now. The F.O. ships appear to be defending the planet from some sort of small scale invasion-am I on my own here or is there a suggested course of action.''

''One moment Master Varless, we're going to take a look at those markings.''

The comms went dead for a moment.

''Master Varless'' the comms assistant snickered ''Central Command is suggesting you request to board the First Order flagship.'' the comms were left on and roaring laughter throughout the station was funneled into Rhane's ear.

''I don't have time for jokes Central Command, what is the suggested course of actions.''

''Master Varless that is your suggested course. C.C. is suggesting you board the ship and attempt to aid the First Order. The markings on those enemy vessels are Sith markings. The Sith are more aggressive and hostile than the Knights of Ren, and the last thing we need is another Sith Faction vying for control...we don't make the rules here. Don't shoot the messenger.'' the comms were turned off this time.

''R4, contact the First Order flagship on their known priority frequency and make sure to keep our cloaking up.'' the droid beeped and in just a moment Rhane would be patched through to [member="Karlist Rax"].

''This is Master Rhane Varless of the Silver Jedir Order, Admiral of the Seventh Fleet, I come in peace. I have been dispatched to your location and ordered to aid you in defeating this invasion force, permission to board your flagship is requested.''

[member="Darth Raven"] [member="Daan DT-130"] [member="Darth ravenous"] [member="Omari Vyken"] [member="Sieger Ren"]​

Colonel Cynthia "Cyn" Alucard
Designation: Pixie One/ Wing Leader
Classification: Wing Commander
Allies: [member="Karlist Rax"] | [member="Sieger Ren"] | [member="Daan DT-130"] | [member="Omari Vyken"]

Page_divider_navy_with_grad_2.png

Hatred was a strong word, often takes a lot to cultivate enough emotion and energy for Colonel Cynthia to fully hate anything or anyone. But now, hatred wasn't a strong enough word for her. Granted nearly anything that required such anger and attention greatly upset her even more so than normally given to the threat in front of her view screen. Please, let this all be a figment of my imagination.

As her thought nearly turned to vocal complaints she sighed through gritted teeth and calmed herself with the single though of finally being allowed to sit in her TIE craft along with the rest of her pilots. Hands gently pushed her TIE craft forward through space, her droid whirled a series of beats to confirm her TIE was readied for combat and simply waited for her commands.

"All Pixies, weapons free. Our mission is a simple one. Complete annihilation to be conducted with extreme prejudice." Cyn explained to her pilots. She didn't need to hear their response, her pilots understood perfectly their mission and their blood-lust were second to none among the rest of her Wing.

"Begin attacking formation."

Cyn commanded her pilots as she pushed forward into interception path with the shuttles exiting the hangers of the invader's ships. If one landed on surface without so much of a mark Cyn would count the mission as a failure. No survivors. While Cyn never demanded perfection from her pilots, only obedience, the mere thought of seeing invader boots touching the soil of Eraidu continue to lower her boiling point.

As the first set of transport ships neared her TIE's attack range, Cyn fervently gripped her controls and readied to fire an unholy amount of damage and hellfire.

Lieutenant Colonel Daan DT-130
FIV Audacious, Bridge
Allies: [member="Cynthia Alucard"], [member="Karlist Rax"], [member="Omari Vyken"], [member="Rhane Varless"], [member="Sieger Ren"],
Nearby: [member="Karlist Rax"]

Karl turned to face Daan who held their matte black G-12A Blaster rifle across breastplate pushing the safety off with index finger, listening to the Captain's order Daan nodded the supersoldier immediately pivoted and sprinted towards the bridge's bulkhead door queuing up the atmospheric cycle throwing a reply over shoulder verbally through her annunciator "I'll take a platoon of Storm Commandos down to the surface and relieve our Soldiers down near the Spaceport, Karl? We'll need to evacuate the citizens from the Capital!" With but a thought passing from Daan's nervous system into her multi-million credit suit of power armour across the sub-dermal neural interface implanted at the base of her skull, Daan opens a communication channel with Sergeant Major Gurk who had been commandeered as a support asset for group four.

"Sergeant Gurk this is Colonel Daan, Message: Get third platoon to Drop-pod bay seven, it'll be a hot-drop. Set co-ordinates for Eriadau's spaceport, we'll be providing security for evacuations. Bring all the anti-armour and SAM systems you can get your hands on...." Sprinting at a velocity achievable only be wheeled vehicles the Death Trooper's passing earns more than one frightened reaction from a passed Sailor of Stormtrooper. Daan's almond-shaped emerald green spheres glance over to the heart rate monitor set upon helmeted-mounted display against the inside of visor and examined the read-out 30 BPM. Lips curled into a subtle smile passing between the Durasteel panels that formed the door for Drop-pod bay Seven the Death Trooper is greater by the sight of her surprised Storm Commandos still stowing their gear within the open drop pods arranged in a single rank.

The Sergeant turns from his drop-pod after awkwardly storing a rocket-propelled grenade launcher within it, greeting the giant Death Trooper with his visor and offering a report to the Colonel. "Colonel! Third platoon is loaded, locked and ready to rock. Your orders, ma'am?" The teal-armoured supersoldier's metallic footsteps drew closer and Gurk straightened slightly as an open hand finds a perch upon his shoulder giving it a gentle comforting squeeze. Smiling down at Gurk's black visor from behind helmet's Visage, Daan looks around to the two dozen assembled black-armoured Commandos. "Everybody, board your Pods. We're performing a combat drop, standby to receive grid reference co-ordinates for deployment." The smile quickly faded as the Seven Foot warrior approaches their Pod and its' passenger bay reaches upto shoulders, heaving out a weary sigh Daan's knees bend and place G-12A Blaster Rifle beside seat and grumbles quietly while awkwardly shuffling down into the cramped seat within the vaguely cylindrical shaped single-occupant atmospheric insertion vehicle.

Pod's door swings down into a closed position sealing the vehicle its' deployment arm shifting the pod away from the now-closed bulkhead seperating the Destroyer's interior from launch bay proper. Daan's hands manipulate displays within Pod quickly entering platoon's destination co-ordinates with the deftly swift movement of hands and fingers. Connecting to the bridge's intercom through the Destroyer's secure TEAMNET, Daan contacts the officer commanding. "Captain Rax this is Colonel Daan, my platoon and I are on standby, awaiting clearance for deployment now....." Shifting their weight forward and seat Daan's gaze peers down through the base of the transparisteel strip running down through the centre of drop-pod door and spots the veneer-wrapped celestial sphere below them only but slightly. Somewhere edown there is their destination and anticipated foe in the odious Sith.

'Sith' Daan thought wordlessly with an inward disdain. 'Wicked and bloodthirsty fiends, we'll hold the spaceport and stifle their slaughter of our Citizens.'

Ravenous

R
As the shuttles of the Sith invasion advanced closer towards the planet the dark lord shifted his attention towards the red green and occasionally blue flashes of light coming from the ensuing battle above. His lips were once again dry and without fervor, his hands were clenched tightly as if he was attempted to imprint calluses onto the palms of his hands, his teeth were clenched excessively and his eyes were glowing a bright yellow as they shined through the glistening red visor of his mask. He thoughts drifted away from the battle gradually as he contemplated the enemy. 'I sometimes hate myself'. he thought 'people judge me for what I am rather than for who ​I am. Inadvertently who I am also determines what I am in this universe. a cruel mistress time is.'
He would have preferred to drift deeper but his thoughts were dashed when the captain wailed "WE HAVE INCOMING SHIPS SIR!" ​This was to no effect to disrupt the dark lords plans he had felt these events transpiring and therefore had launched all his fighters as two harrower class dreadnoughts exited out of hyperspace and began to take up positions. One of them had the bow of their ship pointed towards the port side of the Audacious ​While the other two ships flew above the and to the starboard side of the capital ship facing in the adjacent direction.

The commanding officer Admiral pumik was pleased with the formation and allowed himself a cocky grin as he barked the order. ​"Activate tractor beams on all ships!" ​in synergy to the admirals command the tractor beams on all three ships ignited and began pulled the ​Audacious ​three different directions. Meanwhile the Darth's fighters were surrounding the 34 underlying transports as they descended towards the planets surface. ​He was using his ships as cannon fodder .

The Sith lords presence inspired obedience, loyalty but most importantly fear, it was those very same emotions that carried through the air as the sith troopers reluctantly equipped their jetpacks.

​Troop count: 25,000 ​
Ship count: 1,200
​capital ship count: 3
​special forces count: 1 commando team of 8 members
​Sith lord count: 45
​Allies (currently): NONE
​Enemies (currently):EVERYONE

Dann DT-130|Cynthia alucard|Rhane varless|Omari Vyken|Siger Ren|Karlist Rax

From the void of space, the Ghost burst out of hyperspace. Sensors were active and the vessel's crew immediately acquired the reports of fire being exchanged between the unidentified ship and the FIV Audacious. Some of the information was rerouted back to Omari, but he wasn't no naval commander.

"Cloak the vessel," he commed back before sweeping his gaze over the deployment bay and his assorted operatives.

"There's no clear intent as to why we're being attacked here."

That much was for certain.

Eriadu was a recently acquired planet, and it was little more than a recovering warzone at this point in time. Suddenly attacking it? It'd only make the First Order look like its proper protectors and rulers. It'd paint them in a good light.

It can't be ORC and their Alliance Remnant, can it?

Meanwhile, the Ghost continued on its path towards the planet, skirting the edges of the battle in its cloaked form, deployment bay blast shields cycling back to reveal the planet to those inside. Upon that queue, MAALRAAS Lead nodded to his team. "Get to your pods and deploy. Eriadu City, mile radius. You know your partners. Move out."

[member="Daan DT-130"], [member="Karlist Rax"], [member="Darth ravenous"]

Allies: [member="Omari Vyken"] | [member="Daan DT-130"] | [member="Sieger Ren"]
Possible Enemies: [member="Rhane Varless"] | [member="Darth Raven"]
Objective: Hold the Line

"Request denied!" The Comms Officer fired back at the freshly arrived vessel. "This is an engagement zone, for your safety, please evacuate, and proceed to a shelter." The officer barked as the ship drifted closer. Karlist glared at the command vessel, as the Audacious continued to bombard it. Missiles, and torpedoes thrust toward the vessel, through the void, and the Captain's visage darkened, as two more contacts leapt into view. Carriers, deploying fighter support. Perfect. "Captain, we have a signal!"

Rax nodded his head, and licked his lips. He didn't know what to expect. So when, a figure, representing the Silver Jedi Order appeared, the Captain was well, confused. Momentarily, he showed weakness, a vulnerability. But then, steely resolve. "We will never bow to scum like you." He growled, the age old dogmatic loyalty of an officer to his men showing, "And we will never forgive the crimes of your cult." he added, "Stay to fight the intruders as you will, but be warned that we will come after you once we're finished with-!" Crash. Crash. Crash. Screech. "What is that?!" Rax barked, attention now changed.

"They've activated their tractor beams sir, they're trying to tear us apart!" A worried voice cried from the starboard crew pit. Karlist, feeling the peering eyes of the Jedi upon him, turned the transmission off. He was sure he had made his message to the Jedi clear. The state of war which existed between them would continue. But now, at least, he had to turn his mind to the present.

"Signal all other sector commands!" Karlist snapped, "Concentrate all batteries on disabling tractor beam projectors!" He commanded, "And refocuse fighters and bombers on the same targets." He looked around at his display, "We are those escorts?!" He bellowed, "We need orbital supremacy here!"

Ravenous

R
Allies: Possibly Darth raven
Enemies: Possibly: everyone
Current Mission: Burn everything is sight
Troop count: 24,342
Ship count: 3 harrower class destroyers, 607 Sith fighters, 24 shuttles

Ravenous gazed at the distressed condition of the Audacious ​he felt as though it was a piece of art and that the lives aboard only served to procure its glory, As he began to pry deeper into the flashes of green and orange his mind began to wade towards to skirmish until he was once again regained grasp of the situation only to receive the phrase "​Sir all jetpacks have been equipped and we are directly over the capital of eriadu, However TIE fighters are engaging our tractor beam projectors​!" He took deep note of the captains information and organized his next move peering eyes staring at him as he became completely incoherent to the world around him.

His eyes returned to their natural brown color "​Jump now we may be able to salvage the remainder of our fighters to defend the ship​." Exiting the mortal plain and returning to the force realm he convened with his brother in exile, trapped between the living and cosmic areas of the force. This fueled him, filled him with a feeling that can only be described as an mixture of all negative emotions Fear, Rage, Sorrow, Regret and determent. The dark side was overflowing within him and he shifted his attention to his murderous intent.

"Tell the admiral to bombard the capital city and to disable the ​Audacious' ​Engines, once that is done bring my flagship into the atmosphere of the planet and let gravity do the rest of the work." ​Troops began to file out of the shuttles one by one blasters at the ready fingers on the triggers eyes focused on anyone they encounter. Finally the dark lord leapt from the shuttle greeted by the sight of thousands of troops primed with determination descending onto the city. The wind pushing against the silver plastoid mask blowing his cloak into a shape that resembled a bird of prey he feel further to the ground.

Finally the man had a firm grip on his lightsaber determined not to lose his primary weapon, He inched his fingers closer to the ignition button feeling the vibration of hundreds of explosions around him. SKKKK! His crimson blade was burning an extension of himself and a weapon of mass destruction, despair and today it would be a weapon of conquest.

[member="Darth ravenous"] "You know what, 3TR0N? We're gonna contact the Sith the old-fashioned way." He sent out a telepathic link to all force-sensitive entities, saying: "Attention: This is Darth Raven. I'm here to talk."

[member="Darth ravenous"] "You know what, 3TR0N? We're gonna contact the Sith the old-fashioned way." He sent out a telepathic link to all force-sensitive entities, saying: "Attention: This is Darth Raven. I'm here to talk."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom