Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Duel with a sith knight anyone?

Recently many of Abyss threads had been about further developing his story and character or pretty civil threads that focused on discussions and philosophy. While I quite enjoy that, I really feel the need to have some straight forward pvp right now, just for the fun of it. I mean some basic backstory has to be there obviously, but the main focus while be a duel one on one. I don't care if sith, jedi, nfu or whatever lol. So anyone up for it?

Alternatively I would be up for a fight against a knight apprentice combo against Abyss and [member="Phar'ra"] (if he is up for it lol?)

I'd be up for it, though Shay is currently going through a cleanup right now having just escaped slavery and needing a bit of a makeover. Plus she does not speak Galactic Standard so we'd have to come up with a means of them having conflict. So if your willing to wait a bit or something i'd be down.

Or i could just timeskip or something. That also works lol.

[member="Darth Abyss"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom