Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Droids from the Dunes [CIS raid of Lok]

Theme

OOC thread

Hopefully Confederate intelligence is going to get it right this time. After the debacle on Ryloth, of which I'm held responsible, we'd better not feth this one up. That's a little surprising that we have had our share of successes this far away from Geonosis, that is, on Agamar, Cato Neimoidia and Vulpter, and fail completely against the Collective, she thought, upon examining the datafile given to her by Okikuti, which seemed to talk about Lok, its main cities, and the capital, Kimogila Town, being sparsely populated and thus having little defenses. What could bring the Confederacy to be interested in Lok other than, well, deploying hypermatter refineries in orbit? Jessica chose to remain on Cato Neimoidia because the campaign to secure this planet and quell the Republican-backed loyalist rebellion on the planet, while making adequate progress, is still not over. All that it says is that the Rogue One Sith has retreated and captured the sparsely-populated world of Lok, after having been handed some defeats on Agamar and Ryloth. She opens the communicator channel to [member="Kami Meran"] and [member="Don Karl"]:

"There is a reason why I summoned you to this special briefing by teleconference. You all understand that, after the debacles of Ryloth and Stalgasin, we have realized that the Confederacy cannot remain a scattered faction in the galactic game of thrones. Don Karl, this is your first sortie as a naval commander, and we chose to deploy you there because it doesn't warrant the attention of the more experienced. For the same reason Aut-X must not be risked there so Kami Meran will be in charge on the ground. The Rogue One Sith may have been beaten on Ryloth, but intelligence reports that they have retreated to the world of Lok, and have terrorized and captured the planet. Kami, your priority is the capital, Kimogila Town. Any reinforcements will have to come from either Geonosis or Cato Neimoidia. For this operation, we are authorized to deploy beetle droids for patrolling the deserts of the planet"

[member="Causstik Rahn"] [member="Don Karl"]
Kami Looked to the others.
" ok let's here any battle plans you guy's have? " she asked steping back and resting on a console she was still recovering and the drugs were making her feel worse than when she was sick.
" i can get 4 Shells and ablut 5 Banthas. " she saig trying to avoid slurring.

Causstik stood around the holoprojector with his arms folded. He let out a low growl and his tongue tasted the air. The separatist were a scattered remnant of their former self and Causstik fought only for who he saw fit. And it was not the Sepratist. More of the unseen hand within, playing the greater game. Regardless he had to fight alongside them for now.

"I will crush the enemy beneath my boot. Under the weight of a thousand guns they will kneel. I have killed Sith before. I will do so now Jedi," he spat the word out with tangible malice "A frontal assault on the remaining One Sith bases will be more then enough to destroy them,"

He looked to [member="Kami Meran"] . The little Mando had been through hell with him and was the only one he had any faith in to get the job done. "Vod'ika I will lead the charge. Your war droids support would be greatly appreciated," Causstik had seen the damage the little engineers weapons could inflict first hand. Her great war machines were capable of leveling cities in seconds...

Kami looked over to the Pirate.
" Lyth is working on a basic combat trooper droid. we'll get them rolling soon. in vast numbers." Kami admited looking over the holloprojection.
she wanted to be sick. no not sick she wanted to run. she liked running.
" I want to get in to the thick of this. im sick and tired of being sick and tired i need to get my hands dirty." she announced.
" we have a meeting point at the Rat's nest. try not to eat anything there," she joked.

Don Karl stood in the commanding deck listening to his boss speak haunched over and folding his arms behind his back. He gave a grimace and a growl at the site of himself receiving orders from a human and gave a similar look towards the holograms of the two

"I no appreciate taking order from human filth!!!" He bellowed at the teleconference "But because you commanding officer I do as you wish......" he then directed his attention towards the girl "I have own plan stupid girl!!!...... Good day Mrs. Med-Beq, good day others........" He hissed back at the lady then directed his attention towards his droids "Alright droid scum!!!.... You under my command now!!! You know our order!!! You work NOOOW!!!!"

"Roger, roger!" The droids called back

"For Confederacy!!!" Don Karl shouted

"For the Confederacy!!!" The droids called back

Following the he sat in his commanding throne and contemplated his reward for his victory that he felt was sure to come. He leaned slightly forward due to his haunch and stroked his chin with a smirk thinking of the glory and credits he'll receive

[member="Jessica Med-Beq"], [member="Kami Meran"], [member="Causstik Rahn"]

" Who is human? " Kami asked
" the plan is to minimize casualties and damages. avoid costs. " she admitted pointing out the obvious.
" The obvious thing is we can not afford a loss or to produce a massive amount of droids. so we go in. SHOCK & AWE. major show of force."
she sat down sinking in to a chair exhausted hopinh her helmet hid her almost haggared apperence.
it was a daly rutine of drugs to kill der cancer and drugs to counter the efects of the other drugs. ect, ect, ect.
she faigned a relaxed posture painfully crossing her legs. suppressing a sigh.
"Suggestions?"

[member="Don Karl"] [member="Causstik Rahn"] [member="Jessica Med-Beq"]

The Scorekeeper floated through the endless void of space. Her hull was covered in the dried hides of Causstik's enemies. Meat hooks floated beneath the underbelly of the large ship. Attached to each were scalps gathered from a thousand hunts. The ship slowly floated forward as it prepared to dock with the rats nest.

"Lives are unimportant to me Kami. Blood is cheap and I have plenty to spare. My Trandoshan warriors live for the glory of the kill. They will die for the honor of their god-king," Causstik sat in his command chair as his ship began the docking procedures. "We will crush them..." [member="Kami Meran"], [member="Don Karl"],

[member="Causstik Rahn"]
"' But avoiding reprisals are. if we do this right. we would be heroes. im a merc not a dictator. but why take a city if you reduce it to rubble? " seriosly she likes Causstik but he was a little too eager.

Don Karl rolled his eyes and shook his head as he witnessed the two holograms bickering to eachother in the teleconference "You both worthless trash!!!! Stupid violent lizard!!! You no kill civilians filth!!! Or I make you into leather bag!!!..... big dumb boga!!!! Then I use leather back to strangle you mandalorian scum!!!!........ This teleconference waste of time and over!!!! I go invade now!!!!" He hissed towards the two sliding his hand across his neck signaling for the droids to cut the communications "All units take formation!!! We conquer this planet for Confederacy of Independent Systems!!!!!"

"Roger, roger!!!" The droids answered in unison

[member="Kami Meran"]
[member="Causstik Rahn"]
[member="Jessica Med-Beq"]

Lanoitan Draugria

Force Sensitive,Ex-Imperial Admiral Besalisk
Lanoitan was at the Imperial Base on Lok, [member="Kami Meran"] assisting him in capturing it, and the Cloning Facility it stored. He noticed the number of Confederate ships talking about an invasion of the City, and decided to join in.

"This is Admiral Lanoitan Draugria, Ex-Admiral of the Imperial Navy, and now Commanding Officer of the Imperial Lok Cloning Facility."

"I have several Squads of Cloned Imperial Commandos ready to attack the City, along with Tie FIghters, Stormtroopers, Tie Pilots, and one Carrack Class Light Criuser which is currently in orbit."

​"I may not be of the Confederacy, but I understand you may need some covering fire, and thus, I will supply you with it as such...This is mainly the repayment of a favor from Kami Meran, after she assisted me with the Capture of this base some time before."

[member="Kami Meran"] [member="Don Karl"] [member="Causstik Rahn"] [member="Jessica Med-Beq"]

[member="Lanoitan Draugria"][member="Don Karl"][member="Causstik Rahn"]

Kami sighed knowing it was enevitable.
" Fine lets try to avoid any unnecessary civilian casualties. " she commend almost sulking. mt troops will attack from the north the CBRA2's will swoop in from the air.

Lanoitan Draugria

"I will have my Imperial Commandos enter first, clearing the resistance of the South side to allow my Story Troopers to enter and take control of that section of the City."

"I chose the South Side because it is the Closest to my Base here on Lok."

[member="Kami Meran"] [member="Don Karl"] [member="Causstik Rahn"] [member="Jessica Med-Beq"]

"I appreciate assistance Admiral.... I take skies and remove planetary defense forces from the air!!" The captain said rubbing his hands togetherness with a grin

"This planet will soon belong to Confederacy of Independent Systems!!! All hail Confederacy!!! All hail Neimoidian supremacy!!!" He continued on with a boast

[member="Lanoitan Draugria"], [member="Kami Meran"], [member="Causstik Rahn"]

Lanoitan Draugria

"The Imperial Base stays mine, as an Ally of the C.I.S...No One attempt to take that base from me, and We'll be fine."

"Shall I begin my assault on the South Side of the City?"

[member="Don Karl"] [member="Kami Meran"]

" Admeral [member="Lanoitan Draugria"] i have been thinking over our agreement. i want an unaltered clone as payment. i have had certen.. issues recently. as a result i'll never be able to have children. " she spoke to the Besalisk unawaire she was on a open comunication. as several of her cargo ships flew in to ord .
" my lord [member="Don Karl"] i would humbely ask that my ships aid in the air attack. to ... boost moral as to be seen with your mighty fleet. "

Lanoitan Draugria

"[member="Kami Meran"], Consider it done...I will make it for you, both as payment, and to see if unaltered Clones are better in combat training than altered ones."

He started to give orders for his ties and troopers to prepare for an assault on the City's south section, ad he got the Unaltered clone program prepared.

Kami responded to [member="Lanoitan Draugria"] " thanks." she answered turning her attention to the task at hand.
" tank units bockade any and all entry points Heavy mechs offer cove fire Shell run defence. CBRA units sisten to the ARCE units for orders. the target is the city hall. try to mininise civilian casualtys."

The Neimoidian listened to the Mandalorian's request

"My fleet no need morale, but you welcome to bring whatever you wish...... Now all units, begin invasion!!! The planet will belong to the Confederacy of Independent Systems tonight!!!" The captain announced

"Roger, roger" the droids said in unison

"Alright all units attack formation!!! Destroy the resistance in the air then we blockade the planet until they finish down their!!!" The commander droid said

"Roger, roger" the droids said in unison once more as ships began to appear in front of them

[member="Kami Meran"], [member="Lanoitan Draugria"]

thankfully had little in the way of a structured army.
that would prove to be both a blessing and a nuisance. no large orderly units. but that being said a lot of small guerrilla factions.
still nothing the AR-CE units bleeding edge combat hardwear could handle. the things looked like goofy looking protocol droids,. but were infact as deadly as YVH units.
"Engage eliminate all hostiles ARCE's try to prevent civilian casualties. "

[member="Don Karl"][member="Lanoitan Draugria"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom