Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drinking on Christophsis

[member="Arkov Lyrandis"] [member="William Kerkov"]

Jaster was only recovering from his drunkeness as it seemed that the bartender cut him off. He would have to sit in his seat and listen to Kerkov speak, it wasn't hell, but it was close.

"My men will retrieve me when the ship is ready to go back," Jaster spoke as he layed his forehead on the bar table, "as for your fleet, it's done good work, mines fighting pirates in some just plotted planet, it's quite annoying."

Jaster had a million things to think about a thousand parsecs away. Now he had explorers, mercs, and researchers jumping ship, or dying. He needed to hire more without them jumping out of the hole he would place them.

Kurogan

Padawan Fluffaluffagous!
He smile "I guess I haven't had much practice in seeing things that way.." he thought for a moment he never had anyone get close enough to talk to him like this so he never had time to talk about things being 'beautiful'. He glance away looking at the other people in the bar then back to Leilani he could feel some of his fur stand on end just by being near her "Hmm so were to find this 'outpost?' do you have a lead? Would be bad if were on a wild chase.. tho that wouldn't be that bad." he continue to short out the information she gave him while took another sip of his drink "Protection I can do.. that's not a problem.. tho it might be for who ever going to start it.. sure you can count me in."

[member="Leilani Paaie"]

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

Drinker, singer, smoker. All round Fun haver and C
"Well I'm a Cernun, but purple? what is that race called anyway?" She then said as she grew quite curious over what race the little As-Aki was talking about. "[member="Sheila"] We Cernun know two things... relatively better than the rest of the galaxy in my humble opinion. Forging blood swords and having fun." She said with a smile as she bottomed out her glass and tapped the blood swords at her hips for emphasis.

[member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"]

Sheila was thinking about how best to describe the creatures as she started fluttering about excitable. "Well the Tal-La are from my homeworld... kind of the system but have spread because they are territorial. Like really territorial, they kill everything or hunt anything that tries to take their stuff... Which they have a lot of stuff. mountains of it in legend but they look like you... horns on their heads, tails, thin figures." She fluttered looking at Zreame's waist. "Ahh I don't know about down there but they reproduce with anything and can have a baby. There are legends they mated with the As-Aki when the moon was high and that is why we like shiny things."

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

Zreame smirked a little as the little As-aki fluttered around her. "Are you giving me a compliment or just ogling me?" she said with a smirk as she moved her tail as if it was a snake about to strike [member="Sheila"] and gulp her up for dinner. At the mention of a liking to shiny things she pulled her scimitar a little out of it's sheath and used it to shine a little spot on the ground below her. 'It's worth a test.' She thought with a mischievous grin.

"Ahh well. I'm only two and never actually seen..." Her voice trailed off as her eyes caught something for a moment. A flicker on the floor and then there it was again and again. She was tracking it and slowly getting slower while following it in the air until she tried to grab it and hit the floor. "Oww smells like broken promises and regret."

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

Zreame burst into laughter and sat down on her seat as she sheathed her scimitar to stop the light. "Now you know what a bar floor smells like." She said with a teasing smirk towards @Sheila. "Come back up here and finish what you were saying."

Sheila rubbed her head and flew back up standing on the counter as she looked atthe woman sitting there... her glare should be more then enough while her lips were pursed and cheeks red making her glow cherry colored for a moment until she settled down and sat on the counter. "Well where was I.... ah yes I am only two I don't know even know what oogling means."

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

"Have men ever looked at you in a funny way? that sort of makes it clear they are thinking of doing something, well quite natural in my opinion, like reproducing with you? well that my little friend is ogling... or at least that's what I think it is." Zreame then explained to [member="Sheila"] but then took a small gentle hold of her own chin as she thought it through a bit more.

Sheila looked at her and around as she spoke. "Ahh I hope no one looks at me like that.... at least ones your size." She did though kind of laugh while she moved to sit on her shoulder. "So what else do these beings do for fun?"

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

Zreame smirked. "Besides sex? well we do have some games we play but well that depends on what you find fun." She then said as she took another sip and then tapped the rim of it against her chin. 'Since when was it this hard to think up something fun to do?' She thought as she stared at the table and then looked at [member="Sheila"] on her shoulder.

Sheila looked at her with eyes wide as she was sitting down. "Well if you have wings, I'd say do you know how to fly or if there was something large we could ride Ra-Sets..... oh that would be fun. A giant sky dragon that you can ride around and go hunting for some of the giant fish on the planet."

[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

"Probably something blowing up." Triam smiled as she raised her glass to her lips with her machine hand, as she pulled out the napkin from her belt and slammed it on the table with her fleshy hand. It had a lot of sprawling marks; napkins were notoriously bad blueprints. It appeared, from her crude drawings, to be some sort of blade or something. There were various little sketches surrounding it.

"So, I was browsing the holonet one day, and I discovered something kinda interesting. Did you know there are actually lightsabers out there that normal people are known to use? They call them lightfoily's or something, Tepani Nobles use 'em I guess. Anyway, they are basically crap in the craftsmanship department compared to real lightsabers, but they are functionally the same thing." She took another sip from her drink as she pulled out another napkin.

"I'm naturally interested in lightsaber tech if I'll be honest, since I like to stomp their wielders on the weekends, so I convinced my personal punching bag to let me see his lightsaber thing for studying and dissecting." Another napkin came out... it soon became apparent that she'd be here awhile at this point... or at the very least had frequented a few bars over the course of a few weeks coming up with ideas.

"I was also able to discover that certain ion streams, like those used for medical anesthetics, are able to pretty much ignore shields and stuff." She placed all the napkins together in what came out to be somewhat of a simple image, with a conglomeration of other mini-pictures of its base components on the side.

"Want a two-in-one, an ionized blade that'll pass through just about anything and knock it out. The problem is, I don't know how to get to any of that technology."

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

Zreame smirked a little. "Well I can use a speeder bike to "fly" I guess and a little hunting trip does sound quite fun actually." She then said to [member="Sheila"] before finishing her glass. She was good and proper drunk at that moment and her smile grew so wide it might look like it hurt a little. She inadvertently let out her pheromones which would mostly just raise the spirits of those in the cantina, a trait of her species she had little control of and mostly manifested when she was proper drunk.

Sheila was standing there and some proper hunting sounded like the best plan as her hands went to her hips and she sniffed the air catching a big whiff before landing on the woman's shoulder to sit... well more that drunken lean in the curve of her neck as she spoke and glowed a soft pink from blushing. "Alright lets go because I am starting to feel these drinks again... everything is all wavy and I can see my hand moving."

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

Zreame giggled and then slowly began to wobble her way from the bar, leaving a thick trail of her pheromones behind. Her walking was quite, unbalanced to say the least and it was only for the grace of her tail that she hadn't fallen over...yet. "Sallright letssh go huntin.." She then said in a little slurred manner to [member="Sheila"] as she neared the doors of the cantina.

Sheila was grasping on and remained there curled into the cruve of her neck as she nodded her agreement. "Yes hunting, we're coming after you giant beasties... we're going to get you... Hic" She giggled a little more and snuggled in while looking in front of them. "Alright your speeder and ship should be able to take us somewhere... where is someplace with the most things to hunt?"

She looked at him for a moment, "I have a lead on the outpost problem is it is hidden on one of the many islands" She paused letting that sink in, "we will likely be seen on approach to it, so we must come up with a viable excuse to be there, and then..infiltrate it, if we can" She watched his face, "Are you still in?"

She did not think he would back down, "I can have a ship in a couple of days, you can bring whatever weapons you feel need of, and I will make sure we get there, and can get off, unless of course we are killed. Which, I cannot do anything about"

She smiled and offered up her glass, "still in?"

[member="Kurogan"]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Triam Akovin"]

Patricia made a humming noise to herself that made her seem more profound than she really was, but she liked the idea of an ionized blade that could cut through shields. Patricia actually had something like, a blade that could slice through energy shields and armor. But one like this could disrupt electronics as well and that would be something pretty cool. So Patricia thought to herself about how they could make this blade happen, she had a degree in mechanical engineering so sure this could be a walk in the park maybe. Probably not but she would certainly give it her best shot, besides what were friends that you just reconnected with at a random bar for?

"I like the idea of this, and I'm totally behind it. I think I might have something that could work for this and If you want we can go to my companies R&D department on Relovian to figure it out." Patricia said and looked through the crummy designs on napkins.

"Or I have a little workshop on my ship, we can check that out there as well. I just think a bar might be a little..." Patricia paused for a moment.

"Limiting." She said gesturing her hand to their surroundings.

But with the experimental ion cannon that Patricia was a part of for the rebel alliance she was certain that she could get this lightfoil or whatever to work. Besides how hard could it be? Patricia smiled at Triam and took another drink, she didn't mind getting to work right away, not like she had anything better to do at the moment anyway.

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

Stopped as she was just about to go out the door. "hmm Geonossisssh had some things to hunt.. but it's like thisssh dessert thing" she began snapping her fingers as she looked for the word. "PLANET... that's the word. There's also Felucia it's a jungle planet should have a lot of things to hunt.." She said before she leaned against the wall a little as she rubbed her head a little before she looked at @Sheila. "Why are we going hunting again little glowy spot?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom