Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drinking on Christophsis

"Hmm, well I can't help you there, I myself am looking for pilots for my armada wing. We have just established our own fighters and bombers and some are without pilots or even flight commanders. Yes that Armada of yours is of considerable size, but I'm catching up!"

Kerkov chuckled and gave [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] a good slug in the arm. It was starting to become obvious that Jaster was very intoxicated,

"Of course I don't judge you because of your customs, but it seems you might need a little assistance out of here and back to your own ship"

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

Drinker, singer, smoker. All round Fun haver and C
"Dancing?... hmmm how to explain..." Zreame then said to [member="Sheila"] as she pondered how to answer. "I guess it is moving your body with the music that is playing... sometimes with a partner or four." She then said with a grin. Turning her head a little as she saw the red clad, blonde bombshell walk into the bar and then towards her friend, or it looked like that at least. 'Ok so besides little goldie here, that blonde and the wolf looking guy and Zeltron pair are the most interesting people here, huh.' She thought as she scanned over the cantina before she looked down on the table at her friend. "I'm still having a hard time figuring out how your not drunk yet given the fact you're so small. You must have some amazing metabolizm." She said teasingly and nudged her friends stomach with her pinky finger.

[SIZE=12pt]“It is a vicious look for certain, but still there is always something of beauty in all things” She smiled, “don’t you think [member="Kurogan"] ?” She lifted her glass and took a sip of the red wine.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“You are welcome” She was carefully taking in his voice, his movements. He was big.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She nodded, “Yes I am the one that asked for someone to help me. I am considering a mission that might take me into a territory that I am unfamiliar with, and in need of strength.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Not that Zander did not have strength but she knew he had goals and his training was important she would not tax him by continually asking him to join her. After all they needed something to talk about.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Do you have any hesitance at going along the Sith border?” She had heard something and she would investigate it.[/SIZE]

Kurogan

Padawan Fluffaluffagous!
The waiter sat the drink down between them but Kurogan wasn't paying attention, the only thing that had his attention was Leilani. He couldn't help but smile even more hearing her words he pause for a moment letting it sink in a bit, he thought about it before he never thought of things being 'beautiful' or even thought something had 'beauty' "I never thought of things as being beautiful... tho I might reconsider depending on what were referring to."

His ears perk up hearing the words strength "Ah strength hmmm?" he slightly laugh to himself "Well then I'm the Shistavanen, for you Miss. Leilani. I don't have a problem with our location at all I'll go where you need me to go." he reach out to pick up his drink giving the beautiful Zeltron a slight nod.

[member="Leilani Paaie"]

[member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"]

"Oh I can get drunk but ah well it goes right through us quickly and really there are no good drinking songs to sing for this." She was standing there and put her hands on her hips as she rose up into the air just looking at the others. "Also well ah there are no other As-Aki males here, normally a celebration like this would have the males preforming to get females with their songs and prowess in the battle."

[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Triam looked over from her prosthetic and her napkin, and looked over at the sound of a voice very near her. At first, she didn't even realize the voice was directed towards, but as she drew her attention away from her little pastime 'project' in the bar, it would appear someone was trying to converse with her, for whatever reason.

"Uh, close. Triam..." It took her moment of squinting to really piece together what was going on at the moment, and was wondering whether or not they were drunk. Suddenly, she started to remember stuff about Wallala. A slow, sly, smirk began to soften itself onto her face.

"Wait... you were the one hitting on me, right? Wallala? Damn, I hardly remember that night at all, I'm impressed." She chuckled a little bit, as she closed up her prosthetic and put some parts and tools into her magic belt. She picked up her napkin thing and started to put it away as she joked around with her new companion.

"What you doing over here? Or are you trying to get body shots at every local bar in the galaxy?"

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

"Oh? that seems like quite the show." She said with a smile as she remembered one of the festivals on her home world that were focused on combat display's as well as master smiths choosing their apprentices. "Maybe we could get to see that sometimes or even go to Cernunnos for a similar festival @Sheila." The tone of Zreames voice indicated that she was quite fond of the idea.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Triam Akovin"]

Patricia giggled a bit at the woman's little joke then sat down at the table across from her. With her drink in hand she took a small sip then set it down, she smiled briefly then spoke in a soft generally upbeat tone.

"Triam that's right, well it's been a while. But the mission to visit every crummy dive bar still goes strong." Patricia said with a little chuckle afterwards then took a drink from her glass.

"But in reality I'm on my way home from a business meeting with this cloning company. I run a weapons and vehicle business and you know clone armies need guns as history tells us." the woman took another drink then set the glass down.

"What are you doing these days? I imagine not doing body shots off of me." she smiled and laughed softly.

It was nice to see people in the galaxy again, and Patricia was pretty happy to have someone she could talk to rather than have a bunch of guys approach her over the course of their visit so she could shoot them down one by one.

"Same thing I've been doing since I went A.W.O.L. from the Republic, I guess, 'preparing for war', so to speak. I run a... diverse company. I hunt for rare materials, sell it to people who want it, or make gadgets out of 'em and what not, but I'm also a mercenary, occasional beast hunter, and when times are tough a bounty hunter. Really, if there is a thrill involved alongside a wad of cash, I probably have some cursory investment in it at one point or another." The woman said nonchalantly, as her napkin was stored away in her magic belt without any inquiry as to what was on it.

"Your business sounds rather interesting, I honestly didn't take you for a businesswoman. If you don't mind my asking, what sort of weapons are you liable to make? Mine are all pretty niche items." She said with genuine curiosity. It had been awhile since she talked to someone face to face, that wasn't Preliat or a droid... though she supposed Crol H'hurut counted, but they were on a more purely business relationship.

The conversation she was having here, was just too prominent women in the galaxy, taking a rest from a long day at work. Naturally, being adults here unlike some patrons in the cantina, work was just a normal part of conversation. About as normal as asking, 'how was your day?'

Normal didn't often happen to Triam, but when it did, she made sure to make the most of it. Despite what people say, the normal things in the universe can be some of the most interestingly complicated machines that have ever been built... though note the emphasis on can, it was not always that way... in fact, it was often not.

Sheila looked at her and oh that sounded like it was an important thing... For her people. She imagined if it was as crazy and big as their own... it would be quite a sight. Plus fights with horns and a tail could be cool to see. She was wondering if they could gore one another or skewer someone with it... She took another drink while having a grin on her face rubbing her hands together. She saw the ones that were around as she fluttered up to the womans shoulder. "So the ones here look like a combination of interesting people."

Miss Blonde

[member="Triam Akovin"]

Patricia listened with genuine intrigue and of course her agent training was kicking In still. When you were a ex republic agent, or even a female human there was a lot that went Into a conversation that most men didn't even begin to fathom. Patricia was talking to Triam on five different levels, there was the current conversation each were following, such as the casual business related conversation. The conversation that is specifically being avoided, such as digging into why they both went A.W.O.L from the republic. The tone that Triam or herself were speaking in. The buried conversation that would only be in subtext such as Triam's robotic hand. And finally the body language of the two of them which right now was relaxed. The female brain was a marvelous thing and Patricia was keeping track of all these conversations at once.

"Well two kids and a husband later really teaches you responsibility you know? But your company sounds fascinating, mercenary work can be quite a thrill, when I got out of the republic that's what I did for a while." Patricia said and casually stroked a strand of long blonde hair behind her ear, her body language reading that she was relaxed.

"But as for my company I run a tier three corporation called Reclaimer Arms and Industrial, we make everything from slug throwers to blasters for law enforcement, military contracts, and self defense. But between the two of us we've been expanding into Vong biots lately, worked out a few deals on Yuuzhan'tar. If you ever need a connection to some Vong stuff let me know." Patricia said with a friendly smile.

She again lifted her drink and took a long sip from her tropical drink. She was happy to be having a genuine conversation for once. It was simply droll talking to stuffy old guys about how they could effectively cut costs on production all day.

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

Smirked a little over the devilish look [member="Sheila"] suddenly displayed and then moved to sit on her shoulder. "True there are even a few races I've never seen before myself such as that one" She pointed at [member="Physeter Balke"]. "And the wolf over there" She said pointing at [member="Kurogan"]. They were quite new to her but as far as they went for some reason [member="Kurogan"] seemed the less threatening of the two. "But I guess you've mostly seen humans around huh [member="Sheila"]?"

"Well humanish, there are a lot of species on Shri-Tal, we have humans but also large horses, talking rock people and trees, blue jelly people, large dragons and sharks. There is so much and there is even a theme park on the one moon that has lots of dinosaurs." She was excited and smiling while she was moving on the shoulder looking at the other species around them. "Also the Go nagai who look human I suppose but then have a third eye."

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

"A third eye? interesting." She said with a smile as she took a large sip of her drink and let out a satisfied sigh after wards. "[member="Sheila"] do you know why you glow when you fly?" Her tone gave it away she had gotten a little tipsy and with a tap on the table she ordered another drink for herself and finished her glass.

Sheila looked at her and gave a face. "I do?" She said it as serious as she could for a moment to see what might be thought or said before she grinned. "Well that is just the force and like you humans shed your skin cells mine are just smaller and have some force energy. They sparkle with the flapping of my wings and can change color depending on our skin and emotions."

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

Zreame stared for a bit before she grinned herself and nudged [member="Sheila"] a little. "Well when you get mad you still look more adorable than scary just so you know." she said teasingly at the As-Aki as the bartender brought her another glass and she took a sip from it.

Sheila looked at her and glowed a very light red from a mixture of anger and embarrassment. She wasn't certain which was more there but it slowly subsided hile she got another drink and was enjoying herself again. "So what are you exactly, the only species i know with a tail and horns is a tal and their you know.... purple."

Another A.W.O.L., which was mildly surprising, but nothing to balk at. It was really easy to simply dismiss, though she did realize she handed out information that might get her into trouble... then again, she also doubted the Republic was still looking for her now after all of this time. They had bigger concerns in the core after all.

Triam lifted her drink to her lips as Patricia talked and nearly spat out her drink, "Husband? Kids?" She laughed softly, none too loud. "Certainly a drastic change from doing body shots with strangers, huh?" She continued to listen to her with a good interest in what she had to say. It really had been a long time, since she REALLY interacted with other humans. Once again, Crol sorta counted, but even then, he was Zeltron... and kind of a prick.

So the two woman could silently sympathize with each other in their boredom of men with sticks up their asses trying to impress them in one way or another with all of their bullcrap.

"Vong stuff, eh? I can't say I really have the guts to mess with that sort of thing. I draw my line at cybernetics with iBorg... which reminds me, if you encounter any cyborg stuff, let me know, we can make some money off of that from iBorg's bounty. However, the rest of your enterprise sounds right up my ally." She took a sip from her drink, and thought out her next choice of words.

"I might even be working on something you might be interested in, though I can understand that we might want a few drinks first to ease off the tension from all of our hard work." She gave Patricia a playful wink.

[SIZE=12pt]Leilani shifted in her seat not that she was nervous she was uncomfortable sitting in one position too long.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“all things are beautiful [member="Kurogan"] we need only look” she smiled typical zeltron seeing things through rose colored glasses and pretending all was perfect in the galaxy even when she knew it was not.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Good skirting the edge of Sith space can be trying and I prefer no entanglements but it is possible” she thought about what to say now, “the planet Velusia is right on the edge of Sith space it is rumored to have an outpost but there has not been a sighting.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Leilani, “I’m supposed to meet another operative there and they are passing to me a set of plans, I need protection” She lifted her glass, “Still want to go?”[/SIZE]

Miss Blonde

[member="Triam Akovin"]

Patricia gave a hearty and genuine laugh at Triam's words, she right though it certainly was a drastic change for the woman. But it was a change that she couldn't be more happy about, Patricia had real substance in her life for the first time in forever and she was happy about that. And maybe for once she could have an actual friend that she didn't have to meet in some organization then go out to murder people on a battlefield. Taking her drink in hand she sipped at it and put the half full glass down as she continued to listen to Triam go on about various things.

"Yuuzhan Vong tech is simply fascinating, we recently picked up a sniper rifle that fires those beetles at people. Goes right through force barriers and armor, crazy stuff. And it sells pretty well, what with the rise of force users in the galaxy. But iborg eh? I've heard about them at a few conventions, fun little products they produce. But people mostly stop by my store to by Ysalamari and Vong tech." Patricia said adding to the current conversation.

But then she offered something that they might be interested in teaming up on. Patricia technically wasn't due home for another day or two since the meeting had ended early, so she had some time to kill. As much as Patricia loved the thought of going home and ripping her husband's clothes off she didn't love the idea of her pre teenaged daughter droning on about boys and her toddler son soiling himself, yep sex could wait.

"Well seeing how I've got some time to kill I think we can work out your little project. I'd love to help out, building stuff is pretty dope. Besides my husband has the kids, and a little girl time could be fun. Let's do it." Patricia said shot gunning the rest of her drink and smiling afterwards.

"]Whats the worst that could happen?" she said returning that playful wink and chuckling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom