Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dressed to Kill - SJO Dominion of the Umbara Hex

Objective: Na-na-na-nah Ninja Asaraa

Allies: [member="Valkren Calderon"] | [member="Charlie"] | [member="Roona Osmari"] | [member="Josh DragonsFlame"]
Enemies: Who could hate me?

ZXDmlmR.png
"I copy, I'll follow and keep you upto date."

Slipping through the crowd proved to be no trouble for the padawan, slipping from one foot to the other as she wove through the crowd like a fish through water. She'd never been one for crowds, the press of people always making her uncomfortable but since she'd joined the Silver Jedi she'd been thrust from one social occasion to another. Under that kind of prolonged exposure to being social what chance did she stand? One way or another she'd learned to enjoy the anonymity afforded by a large crowd, it took very little, just the faintest touch of the force to fill the air around her with the slightest hint of power. Just enough to keep people from bumping into her as she ducked and weaved between them, blue eyes flicking between Charlie and the waiter she had attached herself to.

In the back of her mind she was aware of a commotion, a quick glance behind her revealing an assassin restrained between two members of the rangers as his eyes flicked viciously at the crowd around him. She could see that they had him in check, but where there was one assassin there were probably several more just waiting to pounce. Pushing into the crowd again the padawan opened herself up to the force, letting the feelings and emotions of the entire room sweep over her as she quested for the next threat.

Allies: [member="Sigrid Forsberg"] | [member="Suna Gallia"] | [member="Dajara Boshtet"] | [member="Minerva Vessia"] | [member="Katarine Ryiah"]
Objective: Bustin' makes me feel good!

His vision slowly returned to Yuroic, his eyes able to find move from the murderous sight that was all he could see. It was difficult not to be overwhelmed by the pain and anger of the spirits but he accepted it, empathising with them, allowing them to move on. It seemed that this place would no longer be mined, Yuroic had an idea for what the Atoans could do instead. He shifted onto his feet and walked over to the priestess, first checking that she hadn't sustained any injuries.

"I think going forward, this mine should be closed and in place a mural for those lost centuries ago. I think it would help those spirits and allow your people acknowledge where this tragedy took place. However, the decision is yours. The Silver Jedi aren't here to impose our views or beliefs onto you." Yuroic diplomatically commented as he looked at the others around, noting that Sigrid had returned from where she ran off. "Sigrid, the spirits are not to be harmed, tell your men. They are the deceased from a great tragedy that occurred here. We do not wish to attack or anger them." He ordered, it felt odd giving the order but right at the same time.

Facing the priestess, he offered her a hand to her feet. "Do you think they've found peace?" He hadn't expected to meet actual spirits when the mission started, it gave him new questions and thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom