Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream Team

Draconis Caesar

D
I want to put together a team of mercenaries and bounty hunters. Think 4LOMM, Bossk, Gand, IG-88, and Boba. Imagine us all standing on the bridge of some starship as a vader wannabe tells us he wants us to capture some rebel cell. Imagine the fame to be had as we turn in every single bounty that comes up. Imagine the wealth we'll make as we sway entire invasions with the stories we write! Imagine the fun we'll have writing super cool adventures together! If this stuff sound fun to you too, let me know! I've already got a Mandalorian and Trandoshan in the group, but more are always welcome!

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
[member="Draconis Caesar"]

Hi, I'm Red. Special Forces. Supersoldier. Genetically-enhanced experiment. Master tracker and detective. Gunslinger. Demolitions expert. Pilot. Engineer. Sniper. And most importantly, vigilante/mercenary. I think you could use someone like me on your team.

Well I have two bounty hunters but the other one is probably too moral for this group, that and she's less dangerous then probably a lot of the other people you'll have. Also, since you already have a Trandoshan I won't be bothered if you don't want another. But this is Rocho Krul

By technicality he's a trandoshan imperial knight. But with the decline of the Fel Empire he'll put more focus into his bounty hunting. He's actually got a ship, two ships but they're both freighter or smaller, and he's pretty rich but almost never uses that (doesn't even have a unique ship currently but that may be remedied eventually). Rocho hunts because he believes success is what gains points for the after-life (not just killing, but success, hunting is just the best way to do it.). He's a great warrior and while he does have force powers he won't be doing stuff like Asaaj Ventress or something. His focus is on physical combat and weapons, when he does use the force he uses pretty basic techniques like push and pull, otherwise he uses awareness, senses, and considerably increased physical abilities, especially strength (making an already strong trandoshan much stronger then a wookie). He's a fantastic combatant and a good hunter. Now in regards to morality: If a person has killed another sentient before, not in self defense, they're free game to hunt and either kill or capture. If they have been stealing or destroying property then they're up for capture but if they die in the process, well, that's unfortunate but it does happen.

He's the first character I made here with a bio, so he's pretty well formed. That does mean though that if he has a problem with the group he has zero issue bringing it up.

Vant Dehringer

V
I might not be what your looking for, but I'm a spy/recon/thief. I can get in and out of places that no-one else can, and I can steal anything off of anyone. I'm also just a kid, so people tend to underestimate me. I need to find a new crew, can I join?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom