Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Dramatic entrace*

Cypra Krum

"No Power without Pain"
Hello everyone. I'm a newbie here and thought I'd jump on the band wagon and give a proper intro like everyone else in my position lol. So I'm Cypra (not real name but I like going by character name lol) and I'm a big fan of Star Wars. Although I like a lot of other stuff too, but most of them don't have awsome looking roleplay sites like this one. I'm really excited to be here and hope to make good impressions since I love rping in the same style this site seems to do.

I guess if anything else, in terms of Star Wars, my fav. movie so far is A New Hope. My fav. character from the overall franchise itself is Asajj Ventress, especially the one from Clone Wars. And I'm really hoping the new trilogy of movies are good, unlike the last ones we had lol. (sorry for anyone who likes them).

All-in-all I'm really happy to be here. :D

Most people don't like the Prequels, so don't worry about that. Some do, but never as much as they like the original trilogy.

And Ventress is very cool. Her backstory is well-done to say the least (A+ Wookieepedia Read).

Either way, welcome to the site! If you need any help feel free to ask.
I'm Chris, but most people call me Ven, since she was my most-played character for quite awhile.

*semi-mandatory jazz hands*

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Cypra Krum"]

Welcome to the Chaos!

Glad to have you here, and I am sure you'll fit in right away and get started no problem.

Just shout if you have any questions or need help to get going, we'll be happy to help out.

Enjoy your time, and have fun out amongst the stars!

:)

[member="Cypra Krum"]
Asterion is one of the coolest guys on the site.
*nods*

(PS this is Ven's sub account, and her IC niece.)

I took a look at the bio you posted, by the way, and it looks nice. I look forward to seeing you around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom