Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Draconian MKIV Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
z0ikw81d3ei91.png
1xvriuiupva81.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: To create the Armor for the 'Strundovah'
  • Image Source: Here and Here
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Main battle Armor
  • Weight: Heavy
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: Average
    • Kinetic: High
    • Lightsabers: Low
    • Vacuum/pressure: High
    • Gas/Chemical: High
    • Other: Low
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Enclosed Body armor
  • Integrated life-support/Rebreathers
  • Filtered Air intake
  • Magnetic Boots
  • HUD
  • Integrated Comm's
  • Multipurpose backpack included (Can be modified to carry weapons, ammo, air, food, ETC, or a combination of everything)
STRENGTHS
  • Provided Filtered Air Intake for constant clean air
  • Strong full body armor
WEAKNESSES
  • Hud can be shut off by Emp's, or hacked to show false data
  • Limited life support- With out an attached air pack, the amount of air in the enclosed suit is very limited, leaving only a few minutes worth of air.
DESCRIPTION
With the immigration of many species (Mostly Humans), the armed forces grew drastically in size and prowess to include these new members of society. While at first, these new members would bring what they had, as there was no standard armor or weapon at the time. However, after many iterations and upgrades comes the first truly standard body armor for the Non-Draconain Inhabitants of Draconia. The armor, developed by DragonStar, was seen as a major advancement, even over the Draconian Body armor at the time of its creation.

Last edited:

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Damion Dorian Tarkin Damion Dorian Tarkin

Hi there I will be your judge for this submission.

So two things, first thing, reddit isn't really a great source for images. So I went searching for your image and it seems the artist did post it on twitter here x if you'd please use this instead that would be great.

Second thing balance
Mass 0 0
Average 0 0
Very High +2 +2
Very High +2 +4
Low -1 +3
High +1 +4
Very High +2 +6
Low -1 +5
So your 5 over balanced, so I would suggest either lowing current ratings or creating new ratings to fulfil the requirement.

I made the First link the twitter page, I could not find the second image on twitter so I did leave that one alone, However In the future I will refrain from using reddit links

As for the Stats here is what I did.
-Changed Energy to "Average"
Changed all Very Highs to High
Changed Weight to Heavy (I think that takes a point away)

If Anything remains Please do tell

Tags Ravenfire Ravenfire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom