Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doooo you wanna kill a draaagggoooon?!

I'm a 200 pound force dead woman with the strength of a 600 pound Gundark.
You can sign me up as a Tank or as a Strike. Ven can take hits or dish 'em out. Just put me wherever you need me.

[member="Ostanes"]

Throwing my hat in the ring...using Animal Friendship/Beast Control...so can help out on the Control side.

And she's fought a regular sized one before...and went on a ride on one too (but that's another story).

If that's not enough - I live locally :)

Khallesh would be exceptionally keen to test herself against such a worthy opponent.

Will bring:

1. Cloak of Nuun
  2. Arachnostaff
  3. Blast bugs
  4. Fire Jelly
So most useful in a scouting/ranged role. No Force powers, but perfectly capable of going toe-to-toe with a Knight.

Wow... This took off a lot more than expected.... So, we have a tooooon of DPS style peeps.... Some of you who mentioned being able to tank might just get flopped. We could really use more control, so bring your mystics and space-monks folks... Otherwise I think we're shaping up well.

EDIT: Also, the code on the first post seems to be irrevocably broken... Sorry about that...

Darth Rapax said:
[member="Ostanes"] I can do some support damage
I think we're really, really ok on Damage... LoL.. I'm looking more for healers, and esoteric powers like sith magic and battle meditation, etc...

[member="Darth Hauntruss"] would have been fun in this... Adieu Hiss-Hiss!

Setzi Lunelle

Searching for Eleos's Altar
Azurea knows some darkside healing (training in it right now). I'll bring a Sithspawn to take the damage that she needs to inflict in order to heal.

She can also help with Control.

[member="Ostanes"]

[member="Rose Blade"], my employed healer might be into this, she's my cheif medic
[member="Kylo Kyr'am"], strong mando might be interested if he has time
[member="Growl"], head of security at my place might be interested as well.

[member="James Justice"] - I thank you... But we're probably going to be closing shop in open recruitment most likely... I don't want this *too* huge really...

Also, I will edit the post when I can figure out what is going on with my laptop T_T

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom