Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doooo you wanna kill a draaagggoooon?!

[member="Kylo Kyr'am"] - I hate to cut anyone out of a story, especially one that seems so overwhelmingly popular as this idea. But this group will flounder and swiftly grow one-sided with much more damage dealing types, and I don't want it to grow too much larger or it's going to be impossible to GM for this (it's already going to be a huge challenge, pun intended). So for now, I'm going to thank you for your interest, and keep you in mind for any future plot lines (And believe me, I have a ton!), but I think Strike/Damage Dealing is full up, unless certain people I talked to before it blew up make guest appearances(still working on a few of those), and those folks would only be allowed because they're more going to be on the fringe rather than in the actual assault....

But, you know Kylo, at some point i'm going to need bodyguards for various missions and such, so i'll keep you in mind definitely... Ostanes is crap in combat, so a burly angry mando might be useful from time-to-time, and AEI pays very well!

Making this official:

OPEN RECRUITMENT IS NOW CLOSED

The list will remain as is. If any further roles are required, preference will be given to those who contacted me privately or publicly in this thread before hand. I am sorry to anyone this cuts off, but I don't want to risk the flow of the thread by adding any further participants. Thank you one and all for your massive response to this idea and thread, it warms my cynical black heart to see it, truly. I may have to try something similar again someday.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Ostanes"] - This is shaping up nicely. Nice. Don't forget to pick a second DM in case things get hectic. IRL has a way of making Plan B's suddenly very sexy. :)

Rapax

R
[member="Ostanes"] i can do sith magic as well...i have some illusiosn plus a spell that binds a target in a unbreakable web f darkside power whilst there strengths being sapped

Edit: never mind recrutement closed.......ill find my own dragon then :\

Liam Quez

L
[member="Ibaris Varanin-Jacobs"] [member="Ostanes"]

tumblr_luz7xx38ck1qbm4md.gif
A lot doesn't even cover half of it.​

Rapax

R
[member="Ostanes"] nah ur fine im only a little miffed about it but hey krayt dragons are commonly found on tattooine and pearls arent exactly restricted to the great beast it self

[member="Ostanes"]

Give me a day or two and I can help DM. I've been plotting something just like this in the SA since its conception, but I haven't has the time to go about it alone. But with another, I certainly can assist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom