Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Donatos Designs

Greetings I am Donatos,

A digital designer, in my down time I like to look up art requests (preferably from fellow star wars fans) and give a creative crack at it.

Things I can do are:

• Logos
  • Flyers for guilds/events
  • Character concepts
  • Sigs
  • Animations (Flash based)
  • I can try 3D though that would most likely be limited to lightsabers, weapons and maybe vessels. Props basically :)
  • Photo Manipulation, for those who want avatars or reference images.

Things I can do for free are none of the above!

Just kidding, sort of, thats my inner Lando Calrissian. ;)

Here is a link to my deviant art, still adding work to it feel free to follow me there :D

http://neverstopdesigning.deviantart.com/gallery/47244826

19po.jpg

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Errmaigahd. *loves <333*
Stupid question, but is there one without a watermark? Or at least a smaller watermark? Like the one on Bane's?
@[member="Donatos"]

You're very welcome I am happy that you are happy *bows* listening to mulan bring honor to us all song xD Also the watermark is shrunk.

@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"] Hi Shinju! I take it you want the sig size to be the same as your current one if you're going to rotate them? Just double checking and btw KHALESSI! ;p

It's... meh. I thank you for trying, it's a really good looking sig, it's just not me. I was really hoping to stay away from Cosplay pics, that's why I kept giving you some from the actual show. If you wanna try again, you can, but you don't have to :) Like i said, I really appreciate your work. @[member="Donatos"]

I WANT ONE I WANT ONE I WANT ONE!!!!! :D
Use whatever pictures you can find, as long as you think they suit lexa. Make it dark, smokiy, and firey. It can say "Reborn from the Ashes". I'm letting you go all out on this one buddy. I trust that you'll make it awesome and dramatic and epic! :D :D :D

@[member="Lexa Kimene"] oh! I am honored Lexa, do you have a certain play by or a woman who looks similar to your avatar will suffice?

It looks good with your sig Scarlet, I am happy you Karked it ;)

I have a new awesome idea for a sig, wanna give it a go? :) @[member="Donatos"]

Left side:
This picture (flipped) http://us.cdn283.fan...e-271363253.jpg
"Xardus" in orange under pic.
Right side: The picture in my current sig.
"Sadrion" in dark red under the pic.
Middle: "One man, two souls"
Give it a dark backround with lighting, and have the words in a sort of cracked font, something that stmbolizes breakage or weathering.

Vuplesia

Fox Fire! New OOC Account
@[member="Donatos"]
Can you do vectors/color path/colorizing? I drew her OC art but beyond line art I can't colorize to save Aynea's life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom