Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Donatos Designs

Akodya Mune

A
ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR THW AWESOME SIGNATURE! I REALLY LOVE IT YOU BEAUTIFUL GENIUS!!!! :D PM me if you ever want to RP!!!

You are most welcome, I like this design very much myself too. I hope it captures the essence of your character's progression.

Basaba Willamina

A'den and Alor be aliit Willamina
Balaya Zambrano said:
Okay @[member="Donatos"] this one might become a dozy or be easy never know. Please use my avatar image for coloring to match the zeltron skin tones and hair. The armor to black and the hair if you can in some places double it as it is supposed to be ankle length.

A nice sig using these images
but replace Sonja's image with this one
Replace the head with this image's head
On the left
Change the swords to lightsabers with red beams

In the center just her on the throne

Text: Balaya the Hand of Kaine

and if you can a new Avatar

Please and thank you.
Because I am too lazy to switch accounts. Please @[member="Donatos"]

@[member="Jacob Remmington"] I am no chained artist nor have an indentured imagination. I am accustom to those at least asking nicelly, before taking the time to create pieces for them.
@[member="Basaba Willamina"] No one has taken up your sig yet?

Jacob Remmington

In the cover of night
@[member="Donatos"] I simply filled out the standard sig template... Sorry if I gave off a rude vibe. In that effect, could you please make me a sig? @[member="Donatos"]

I am being theatrical ;) a please is all I really need. Also I do not always take every offer that is displayed here, sometimes it could be a while usually I contact the person to let them know I am working on theirs and sometimes it depends on what creative mood I am in. Red Hood? Interesting. I will try to do yours, I cant promise an ETA yet.

sw_balayal_zeltron_by_neverstopdesigning-d78if86.jpg
@[member="Balaya Zambrano"]

I hope you like it, it was fun ;)

@Donatos Wow. You're stuff is so great. Um...is it alright if I ask for ones for this and my other characters? @[member="Reela Witko"] and @[member="Siqa"]? I don't need them right away or anything. Take as much time as you need. I there's any questions you need answered just PM me, okay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom