Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Donatos Designs

Lucrezia

Vong-formed Imperial Knight/Joiner drone/Imperial
Oh these are so awesome and well I would like one.

I suspect it might become a challenge but the model is Asa Akira if you can. with if yu find a way some image of the Bioship from Young Justice and just her name "Lucrezia and The Ishimura"

@[member="Saren Lonecaller"]
sw_lonecaller_by_neverstopdesigning-d741bal.png

Hey @[member="Donatos"] i was wondering if you could make me a sig.
Image: here although if you cant use it, the face claim is gilgamesh from fate/stay night and im sure youll be able to find something.
Words / quote / w.e: None really, maybe just the name 'Tobasu Blackout.'
Thanks!

Okay @[member="Donatos"] this one might become a dozy or be easy never know. Please use my avatar image for coloring to match the zeltron skin tones and hair. The armor to black and the hair if you can in some places double it as it is supposed to be ankle length.

A nice sig using these images
but replace Sonja's image with this one
Replace the head with this image's head
On the left
Change the swords to lightsabers with red beams

In the center just her on the throne

Text: Balaya the Hand of Kaine

and if you can a new Avatar

Please and thank you.

@[member="Balaya Zambrano"]
You are very precise :p it will take some time as I have other work I need to becatching up, but I will give it a shot.

Akodya Mune

A
@[member="Donatos"] I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF ONE OF YOUR FABULOUS SIGNATURES! If you could make me one when you have the time, I'd really appreciate it!

Akodya Mune

A
@[member="Donatos"] ALRIGHTY. Akodya is to be going rogue! WOOO! So I was wondering if you could make a darker looking sig similar to the one you made me before! Still glowly green with a darker twist!!! but with this image:

OdetteYustmanHQ19_zpsa0f45e40.jpg
And the quote again: "The Duty of Youth is to Challenge Corruption."
As well as her name displayed.

Akodya Mune

A
Oh! Okay! sorry about that! :O It is a bit big as well, so I can resize it for you to save you time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom