Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion of Panatha [Planning]

Well, the time is quickly approaching my friends.​
As many of you know the true goal of this rapid push into the far west was to, of course;​
ACQUIRE PANATHA
The glorious homeworld of the Epicanthix, and my Sith Lord's main base of power.​
And also to quickly work to fill in the gap left behind by the Fringe Confederacy's dissolution before any scrubs could lay claim to the land.​
But now as Taloraan quickly speeds towards it's conclusion​
(I really have to say that I am so surprised that it took off with such speed and enthusiasm! Makes me teary-eyed)​
I think it's time to start discussing the storyline and objectives for a dominion that I personally will be spear-heading.​
First off, let me link to you to the planet submission I wrote up for the woefully underwritten wiki article for Panatha~​
Much of the planet's information can be found here, and I definitely recommend a full read to fully grasp the concept I had for the planet and it's people. Along with that I shall link directly to the location submission I created for the capital of Panatha, Canthar.​
I already have a storyline envisioned in my mind for this dominion, and I'll give you a quick bulletin skimmy:​
  • When Kaine Zambrano returned to the homeworld his family had been banished from due to incestuous acts committed by his parents, Rameses & Viktoria (yes, he's that kind of child), he was mostly met with hate and scorn by those of the nobility (many of which were present when his family was banished and had actually given the order).
  • Kaine, not being one to be spurned from what he believed to be his birthright, promptly returned sometime later with an army comprised of his loyalist Imperials, his Graug Horde, and those Vanr who were fortunate enough to be saved prior to Dromund Kaas' utter annihilation and who now served Kaine.
  • Not wasting anymore time with airless words or arguments, Kaine quickly unleashed his army upon the nobility who had openly defied him on his initial return. He personally stormed the royal palace, and cut down the current King before he could even rise from his throne to defend himself. The rest of the nobility, and their entire families, were wiped clean from the planet by the methodical butchers Kaine had in his employ.
  • Fearing that the ancient House of Luctacus would rise up to challenge his rule (the Luctacus' at the time held immense favor with the general populace, and if they gave the word they could be rallied to form an army that could easily dwarf Kaine's) he had the entire family butchered and challenged the patriarch to a duel to the death per the rules laid down eons ago by their ancient predecessors.
  • Kaine, being an experienced Sith Lord, easily bested and slew the Lord Luctacus and not only secured his legitimacy to the throne, but also thanks to the traditions they had agreed upon he ensured that the people would not rise up in retaliation. However; Kaine was not as thorough as he might have believed to have been, and one member of House Luctacus managed to flee into exile on Bunduki to escape certain doom.
  • His name was Nasir Luctacus, and he had been plotting revenge for seven years.

Objectives~
Objective A: The Osk Ribepi army is laying siege to Canthar, join up with the city militia and the recently deployed Imperial Sixth Army to rout the attackers and destroy them (down to the man if need be). There are reports of rogue Force-Users attaching themselves to divisions in the Osk Ribepi army, but their ultimate allegiance has not yet been confirmed.

Objective B: The Osk Ribepi have garnered sympathy in Khedal, an island city with the largest ports on all of Panatha, and have acquired a large portion of the Panathan maritime navy and are heading towards Canthar with intent to bombard the city from the harbor. Travel with Imperial gunships and paratroopers to either destroy or liberate the vessels from the Osk Ribepi.

Objective C: Aside from the main army group laying siege of Canthar, the Osk Ribepi have several reserve forces moved directly from Bunduki to Panatha via dropships and prefabricated garrisons. Destroy them at any cost, and cut the supply lines from their encampments to the frontlines. Heavy anti-air and anti-personnel turret emplacements have been reported from our scouts, so expect heavy opposition.

Objective D: An elite strike force led by Nasir Luctacus has infiltrated the Imperial palace at the heart of Canthar, join with Kaine Zambrano himself to root out and destroy Nasir and his loyalists. However; Nasir is powerful and deeply trained in ancient Epicanthix arts of combat, so leave the leader of the Osk Ribepi to Kaine.

Objective E: Do yo own thang, guuuuuuurl

the_emperor_by_amaltheren-d5ke7yn.png
Nasir Luctacus
Heir to the Osk Ribepi, King of the Broken Seat
This is the guy, the big cheese who will serve as the central opposition to the dominion. Kaine and his cronies slaughtered his entire family and stole from them a throne that had been theirs for centuries, only recently switching to the defunct Shadowcallers due to a marriage. He watched most of his people die right in front of him, and it was only for his quick thinking that he was able to escape to Bunduki. Ever since then he's been training, conditioning himself in the ancient techniques and fighting styles of his ancestors for the eventual confrontation against the Usurper. Not only that, but he's been trained in the way of the Force, and has constructed his own lightsaber through mysterious means that the Sith will have to uncover.

Could it be a covert Jedi intervention to deprive one of the Sith Voices of his central base of power? And perhaps to establish a foothold right in the Sith's backyard?

500px-Suzaku_coat_of_arms.jpg
Tui Osk Ribepi

Tui Osk Ribepi (Epicant: The Old Regime) was a political organization / movement founded and led by Nasir Luctacus on the planet Bunduki sometime after his self-imposed exile. Originally it was comprised of Nasir and his closest friends and loyalists, but soon to comprise a large majority of Bunduki’s general populace who yearned for separation (and independence) from the monarchy situated at Panatha. On the eve of the seventh year since the Usurper rose to prominence through brutal subjugation and mass-murder, they have begun to coalesce their massive stockpiles of weaponry, vehicles, and starships in preparation to strike directly at Panatha itself.

Their symbol, the golden phoenix surrounded by red, is a direct contrast to the gold and blue phoenix utilized by Kaine's powerbase and those loyal to him and the Empire that slowly encroaches on the Pacanth Reach.

Ruby Wilded

R
You know I'll be there. Ready to help topple the last pillar of the old regime.

#TyrannyReigns #Soon

[member="Darth Vornskr"]
I'm guessing you're gonna make me help with this, eh?
Guess that means Ire is gonna awkwardly twiddle her thumbs. Maybe punch someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom