Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[ Dominion] A Cluster in Turmoil - Hapes/Onderon Hex!

DiURPj3.jpg
D O M I N I O N
Hapes Cluster & Japrael Sector

Having freshly established a Colony on Onderon, we - the Mando'ade - now found ourselves the receipient of distressing news.

From the north, an ancient rival has set its gaze upon the scattered, Mandalorian Flotilla. As we rose from the ash, House Veneris of Eshan has taken to plaguing our scattered people. For months now have they raided their attempts to settle upon worlds and have hunted them across the Inner Rim. Yet it is not only the Echani who plague them. Dangers lurk at every turn, even in sectors adjacent to our own. Now, just as we have begun to stand upon solid ground, we must fly to liberate our kin from the maw of death. Now, we must answer A Cluster in Turmoil!

Objective I: A Consumed People
We didn't know what to make of it - the first distress signal. Apparently a fragment of the Flotilla had wandered into the Hapes Cluster and had encountered trouble. It wasn't local defenses from what we've gathered, but something on the ground. Something far worse. Local defenses didn't cause Screams like these. Cries for help like these. People rambling about gods...Whatever the hell hit Hapes hit our folks too. We've got to pull them out of there before there's no one left.

[ Mandalorian refugees have found themselves swept into the whirlwind of Dredge's attack on Hapes. It is up to us to investigate what happened, exfiltrate any survivors, and prevent further harm from coming to our people. ]

Objective II: Stupor
Vena, a world neighboring the Cluster, is in a panic. They don't know anything more than we do about Hapes; they're just as ignorant about who...or what...did it. However, they claim to know that the Hapan Court is dead and suspect that they are next on the chopping block. Call me crazy, but I think we can capitalize on this. It's not the nicest thing to do, mind, but maybe we can work with their anxiety. Chances are, they'd be willing to hear us out - maybe even allow us to build a Colony if we offer our protective services.

[ The Venan royalty is in a panic following the destruction of the Hapan Court. The time has come to take advantage of the moment in order to see a new home for our people rise. ]

Objective III: Bad Blood
The second beacon came from Taanab, a few hours after the first. Apparently, our people were fired upon and several of them crashed. This time, we were lucky enough to get intel on who was responsible. Fething Echani. We didn't come here looking for a grudge match, but the gloves are off now. We need to save the survivors and put a bolt through these pale-skins' heads! Oya!

[ House Veneris has downed several Flotilla craft. It is up to the Mando'ade to liberate the survivors whilst taking down this ancient rival. Time is of the essence...and currently, it's not on our side. ]

Objective IV: BYOO
The Hapes/Onderon Hex is a vast place. Feel free to share your own story!

Feel free to plan below which objective you will be heading toward. The thread will be going live soon!
[member="Aden Dral"], [member="Agenor Dyre"], [member="Alkor Centaris"], [member="Amaya Verd"], [member="Anika Nygaard"], [member="Ardgal Raxis"], [member="Artemis Lux"], [member="Bestala Vizsla"], [member="Briika Tor"], [member="Cabur Aranar"], [member="Corvus Detta"], [member="Darth Carnifex"], [member="Darth Doom"], [member="Davin Kal'Bith"], [member="Deneve Verd"], [member="Diana Veneris"], [member="Dralos"], [member="Drof'del Tavor"], [member="Jack Raxis"], [member="Jagen Wren"], [member="James Solaris"], [member="Kad Tor"], [member="Kami Meran"], [member="Kaylanna Detta"], [member="Keira Ticon"], [member="Keric Dynt"], [member="Lok Munin"], [member="Mór-rioghain"], [member="Mesh'la Dral"], [member="Nolan Detta"], [member="Pykares"], [member="Ronan Vizsla"], [member="Scáthach"], [member="Shia LeFett"], [member="Stardust Raxis"], [member="Strider Garon"], [member="Suravi Teigra"], [member="Tandar Dest"], [member="Thalira Kiing"], [member="Titan Verd"], [member="Tyra Gozen"], [member="Valkyr"], [member="Vilaz Munin"]

[member="The Faithful"]

Curious about this. This would be my character's first exposure so I would want to set a... mood if you will. Being that my character only cares about war and fighting, would this have a place in this domination?

[member="Stardust Raxis"]

Go for it, come along with meh for old times's sake. Ardgal isn't who he was before, though.

[member="Pykares"]

Different Faces, different Characters. This is one of my lesser-known alts ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom