Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doing a limited amount of signatures.

So, I figured since I'm back, I'll do a handful of signatures for those who wish it. For those who require some measure of proof of my skills...

Here you go. Ahh memories for some of these.

Anyways, I'll do five for right now. Here is the sign up if anyone is interested.

Name:
Picture you would like manipulated:
Quote:
Any kind of overall theme:
Isolda1copy.png

GUPatchesgunIBcopy.png

MstGynMao1copy.png

mason.png

wookieecopy.png

spencercopy.png

lenacopy.png

Ayden2siggy.png

Holt2.png

TGCTiCira3copy.png

Name: Darth Vornskr
Picture you would like manipulated:

BrotherhoodOfDarkness-BoS.jpg
This is the picture I've been really fond of, and I want to give you a real good range of creative liberty when making it.
So long as my name, this picture, and my quote are in the signature, the rest is up to you :D

Quote: "I will destroy everything you have ever loved"
Any kind of overall theme: Dark and brutal

Sounds good!

@[member="Lady Exedō"] So no preference on the images? Any over all theme you would like?
@[member="Lucien Cordel"] something glamorous.. *nods* alright xD

@[member="Katrine Van Derveld"] I should have known you'd pop in here :p

Alright, just give me a couple of days to work on the old Photoshop!

Hi @[member="Darth Isolda"], have I got space for a sig? Your work looks BRILLIANT - better than my MS Word effort! :)

Name: Ben Trasker

Picture you would like manipulated: http://i61.tinypic.com/zmb32c.jpg A rather epic hero pose!

Quote: Defender Of Justice

Any kind of overall theme: My character is a member of the Coruscant Security Force and wants to rid all evil as best he can.

Thank you, if you can!

@[member="Darth Isolda"] on the images, surprise me please. The theme something thrilling and large scale if possible and the text just something plain. Not to grandiose

@[member="Darth Isolda"] You do beautiful work! And Daella has a great idea of doing art exchanges.

If you would like I would offer my services to one of your characters, creating a sig for him/her/it if you would be so kind to make one of my main Donatos.
Name: Donatos
Picture you would like manipulated: http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110927043433/starwars/images/7/74/CaptainAckbar-SWE.jpg
Quote: I will lead Mon Calamari to Sovereignty
Any kind of overall theme:
If you could manipulate the main image to have similar skin color/markings (on the helmet piece?) as my avatar, over all theme....hmm.... Not affiliated with any major factions, just Mon Calamari (Dac). If you could perhaps replace the staff weapon with a silver lightsaber and darken the armor to a dark grey and all yellow on the charecter image to be a light blue. Actually the real theme I would like to see and I think would be a good challenge is to incorporate Science Fantasy with the saturated look of something similar to the Italian Renascence.

I thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom