Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does Your Character Have a Signature Force Power?

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Morna Imura"]
The power to rock? Guitar riff

And to keep it somewhat on track, my signature force power would be being outside of the Force :p
Other than that lightsaber combat

Well, Voracitos doesn't do a whole lot of fighting... like ever, so it's hard to tell. I'd like to say he's well rounded, but he definitely has a focus in mind: Your strengths and your weaknesses will kill you before they kill me.

What I mean by that, he uses Drain a lot to empower himself with your vitality. Then he's kinda gone into the mental route where he uses your memories to kill you using Memory Walk or Torture by Chagrin.

But those are just powers he uses a lot. His signature I think, is his uniquely green and superbly thick Sith Lightning. A blast of that stuff hits your body all at once and is often described as some wickedly powerful stuff. Almost Force Destruction, but still lightning.

[member="Ashe the Reaper"] Actually I can make any color of flames. I have even used purple in my RPs. and just so you know, the color of the flame matters on what compounds that the oxygen in combined with, and how much oxygen is there. so if there is little oxygen, you have a red/orange flame, while a blue flame has more oxygen. and so the blue flames burn brighter and hotter than most other "colors" of fire.

yes I fething looked this up just for my character.

Force Shield and Force Grip are two powers which I've spent A LOT of time on in character. Shield shades Grip as Alen's signature power, but only just.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom