Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Do You Want A Clone?

Alpha-89 "Vod"

A
6sm9qy.jpg

It's a simple offer and I hope someone considers it. He's an Alpha-Class, so a bit colder than most other clones, a military man through and through. Really I'm just looking for people to pull him out of stasis, he'd be loyal to pretty much anyone, as long as he respects them. A bit warmer to Jedi, may take some convincing to work with a Sith, but he really doesn't know what a Sith is so it may be fine. But to get to the point, if anybody needs a commando-style character with old republic views, this is your guy.

Alpha-89 "Vod"

A
Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall

Let's see...

Carnage? ok, ok. Cannibalism? Little frisky if I do say so myself. Humbling others? Nothing wrong with making people humble. WAIT A MINUTE! She dislikes neat freaks!? That's like totally Vod's whole thing. Sorry, no dice.

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ

I'm tempted just by the meme! LMAO

Tayl here is technically a fellow clone, created on Kamino as a Strandcast using the DNA of two very dangerous Mandalorian women...
I'm not sure I have anything for 89 to really do yet...?

But one of the aforementioned women is going to be booting up her old crime syndicate to do some anti-imperial robin hood\book of boba fett style chit. So if he's still in stasis by then, might be a neat place to find work for awhile? If not with them, I know Shot Sutaz Shot Sutaz is gonna need good operatives for some heists too. Tayl will also be involved with that group

Also meeting a fellow clone, and technically a spiritual "ancestor" to the process that created her, could probably do Tayl some good tbh.
She views herself as being less of a mandalorian, less of a person for being "just someone's clone". So learning what it truly means to be a clone could be an interesting experience for her, ngl

Alpha-89 "Vod"

A
I'm tempted just by the meme! LMAO

Tayl here is technically a fellow clone, created on Kamino as a Strandcast using the DNA of two very dangerous Mandalorian women...
I'm not sure I have anything for 89 to really do yet...?

But one of the aforementioned women is going to be booting up her old crime syndicate to do some anti-imperial robin hood\book of boba fett style chit. So if he's still in stasis by then, might be a neat place to find work for awhile? If not with them, I know Shot Sutaz Shot Sutaz is gonna need good operatives for some heists too. Tayl will also be involved with that group

Also meeting a fellow clone, and technically a spiritual "ancestor" to the process that created her, could probably do Tayl some good tbh.
She views herself as being less of a mandalorian, less of a person for being "just someone's clone". So learning what it truly means to be a clone could be an interesting experience for her, ngl

I think that's a super good idea! Plus it would give 89 a real story, passing on what he knows as a trooper and being something of a mentor, if you'd be okay with that. Since he's an Alpha-Class, a clone breed specifically for individuality, he could set a good path forward. Gee, I'm super excited by this! The only problem is that there's no reason for Tayl to find him, unless we go with the 'ooh, look, a crashed ship' scenario. I definitely wanna do this though.

Now for Driver Driver -

I mean, if anybody was gonna go looking for more clone troopers, it'd be another Jango clone. If I and Tayl can't figure something out, then I think this is the best bet. They'll still need to meet sometime, though, just for the whole shock of it.

I think that's a super good idea! Plus it would give 89 a real story, passing on what he knows as a trooper and being something of a mentor, if you'd be okay with that. Since he's an Alpha-Class, a clone breed specifically for individuality, he could set a good path forward. Gee, I'm super excited by this! The only problem is that there's no reason for Tayl to find him, unless we go with the 'ooh, look, a crashed ship' scenario. I definitely wanna do this though.

Now for Driver Driver -

I mean, if anybody was gonna go looking for more clone troopers, it'd be another Jango clone. If I and Tayl can't figure something out, then I think this is the best bet. They'll still need to meet sometime, though, just for the whole shock of it.

If you need someone to pull you out of the ice and into war, I got u.

Now for Driver Driver -

Right? God, Tayl need's a mentor too. She's like, a total mess. Just finished rescuing her mother after 4 years of imprisonment by sith remnants. Lost her "soldier" attitude, became more of an unhinged weapon or maybe just an animal during that absence.

BUT! Her mother one of them anyway, Aloy Vizsla, has a history of searching for and finding clone wars Era relics. GRANTED, it's because her birth clan had been maintaining old separatist droids to work in their underground facilities? But point being she has experience tracking down the sites of old battles.

Soooo! Maybe she goes to Rishi in search of battlefield remains from either the canon incidents on it's moon or maybe even the battle that '89's ship was involved with, and they stumble across the old venator there?
Consider it a uh, much needed family vacation on her part, storywise XD

EDIT: Aloy's sheet needs a lot of updates after my absence from the site recently, but it gets the point across i think

Alpha-89 "Vod"

A
Right? God, Tayl need's a mentor too. She's like, a total mess. Just finished rescuing her mother after 4 years of imprisonment by sith remnants. Lost her "soldier" attitude, became more of an unhinged weapon or maybe just an animal during that absence.

BUT! Her mother one of them anyway, Aloy Vizsla, has a history of searching for and finding clone wars Era relics. GRANTED, it's because her birth clan had been maintaining old separatist droids to work in their underground facilities? But point being she has experience tracking down the sites of old battles.

Soooo! Maybe she goes to Rishi in search of battlefield remains from either the canon incidents on it's moon or maybe even the battle that '89's ship was involved with, and they stumble across the old venator there?
Consider it a uh, much needed family vacation on her part, storywise XD

EDIT: Aloy's sheet needs a lot of updates after my absence from the site recently, but it gets the point across i think

I love it! It certainly solves how they'd meet! Plus, 89 could be a helping hand when it comes to that old stuff, being from the clone wars he'd know a good bit about old battle sites and such.

Personally I think going for the moon would be best, then they might pick up a signal from the venator and get interested at the promise of more relics? Just bouncing ideas,

Heck, there could even be a pirate conflict, given Rishi's reputation.

Do you want to set up a thread sometime?

I love it! It certainly solves how they'd meet! Plus, 89 could be a helping hand when it comes to that old stuff, being from the clone wars he'd know a good bit about old battle sites and such.

Personally I think going for the moon would be best, then they might pick up a signal from the venator and get interested at the promise of more relics? Just bouncing ideas,

Heck, there could even be a pirate conflict, given Rishi's reputation.

Do you want to set up a thread sometime?

I would love to!

Also, with pirate trouble in mind, should I bring friends? I have a smol team of Mandalorian NPCs who served with Tayl in Death Watch once upon a time, and definitely got a few interesting PC friends of hers too. Even working on Aloy's own Privateering Vessel, so there's plenty of angles to work with imo.

One example of the PC friends I could invite is Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla , Tayl's second donor\mother, though work keeps her busy so we'd only be posting like once a week i think? Or maybe some of Tayl's more exotic friends too, like the Jedi Iris Arani Iris Arani for example, assuming nothing too crazy happens in our other thread (We're fighting a powerful sith and Tayl has never even met one before <.<

Or if they're not interested or you're wanting to start small first, I'm always down to one on one!

Alpha-89 "Vod"

A
I would love to!

Also, with pirate trouble in mind, should I bring friends? I have a smol team of Mandalorian NPCs who served with Tayl in Death Watch once upon a time, and definitely got a few interesting PC friends of hers too. Even working on Aloy's own Privateering Vessel, so there's plenty of angles to work with imo.

One example of the PC friends I could invite is Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla , Tayl's second donor\mother, though work keeps her busy so we'd only be posting like once a week i think? Or maybe some of Tayl's more exotic friends too, like the Jedi Iris Arani Iris Arani for example, assuming nothing too crazy happens in our other thread (We're fighting a powerful sith and Tayl has never even met one before <.<

Or if they're not interested or you're wanting to start small first, I'm always down to one on one!

Personally, I think it's up to you how big you want to go with people, I'm fine with that. Just don't go over the top! Also, a Jedi would indeed be fun, but that's just a thought. Anywho, I'll be getting to bed soon.

Also, since I think we'll be talking a lot, here's my discord.
Goon#8276

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
albeit late this character could work well with the Lilaste order for sure! considering my character is very very old republic based lol. and would work well with an aspect of our current story that we are looking to do, which is finding old republic bases finding black boxes from ships and other things, and then moving out to find locations not visited in a very long time. eventually was wanting to find some clone wars era items to use some of the tech for the arsenal of the Lilaste order. most importantly some starships/ weapons and armor. would tie into finding this character rather well

Last edited:

Alpha-89 "Vod"

A
Laphisto Laphisto

I think I got a plan sorted out. But there could be some interesting RPs between the two eventually! I'll have to give it some thought though.

I am probably late, but Mishmam is and underworked character and will probably need a clone to work out his past, he got back to "life" on Kamino after all (read the BIO for more info, but I didn't get my hands on organising it, sorry) and fought in the clone wars, considering clones his brothers and I have a BX commando droid uner way, so there is some space for interaction
Alpha-89 "Vod"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom