Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you need a Lightsaber or a Sig?

Because if you do then I can help. I am so happy in learning how to make lightsabers in PS. so if anybody would like to have lightsabers done, then I can help ya there. (I cannot do Black core lightsabers, still need to learn how to do that.) I just found out how to do that! so if you need a black core, I can do them now.

I can also (kind of) do sigs so if needbe I can do that, but its not as good as other peoples.

In here I will keep track of things that I have edited so people can see the work that I have done.
Lukessig_zps7b719bb9.jpg

darth_vader_rots_lightsaber_3_by_dantrag_tc-d3iwwlc_zps97c0a909.jpg

Lexaavi_zps35a54653.jpg

Lexasig_zps784e090d.jpg

Dracensig_zps0628dc00.jpg

I could use a sig. For the picture, my playby (or future playby) is Jace Beleren. Try to give the background a mysterious/void type theme, with the quote:
"I fight my pain so others can deal with theirs."

@[member="Xander Carrick"]

@[member="Astrian Callus"] Perfect! GO ahead.

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]. If you find pictures for me or give me a playby it will make this so much easier. But yes I will do one for ya.

@[member="Luke Beleren"] I hope that you like the style that I did.
Lukessig_zps7b719bb9.jpg

More smokiness, still just a bit of flame, yellow lightsaber, a picture that makes you think "Lexa", and an epic saying of your choice. Basically, I trust you enough to like anything you make, because your really good at it. :D

Yea it's green, but I will eventually have him make a Sith sword that he will almost exclusively use. So keep the sword, thanks. @[member="Xander Carrick"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom