Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do we get to spin tanks now? (Siobhan)

[member="Natol'ine"]

Siobhan was touched. Very much so. Part of her was also a bit sad. There was no doubt that Nato had had a good childhood when it came to things like security, materiel possessions, holidays and friends. She had had an actual childhood, unlike Galina, who had been thrust into hell from the start.

But...there had been no warmth, no familial love. It had been empty. At least that was the way she explained Nato's reaction to the affection she was offering. Siobhan's empathy was very weak, especially compared to say [member="Coryth Elaris"], but the outpour of emotion could not escape her. Seeing that the hint of tears was forming she reached out with her hand to stroke across Nato's cheek. If tears actually came, she would wipe them away. Then she gave the Kiffar a maternal kiss on the forehead.

"There, there, sweetie, my little spitfire. You know you can talk to me about anything, if you want. And you're very welcome here. My little spitfire," she said fondly. Yes, it was official, she wanted to keep her.

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
There was another visitor to the room. Sneaking in behind Siobhan and eyeing the newcomer was a voracious presence.
Scuttling forward Grrbyrr approached the hugging pair and nuzzled Natol'ine's leg.
<Hungry!> he declared telepathically. It was about as warm a greeting as a Jester was capable of.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
A tear came and was accepted, taken and wiped away, kiss on her head, spitfire their word. Nato’s voice faded away completely, her bubbly excitement was there but at a much more healthy place. She could listen to Sio’s voice calming her forever, like a daughter would a parent reading story, or giving her advice when she really needed them, memories that stuck with you.

Could she tell her anything, really everything? Hrmm, yes she was safe... “Being like I am, Jedi and dangerous and everythin’,” this was hard, it hurt, tugged her heart strings, “they didn’t always wanna be near.” Separation, she remembered parts, her head was still fuzzy from their healing. “Smart I guess, I mean cause I might hurt them, or change thing. Safer for me to be away,” or read a memory they really didn’t want her to see! Change something, she did that just on accident, memories or patterns people didn’t know they had, or behaviors that were hurting people she careda bout. Her gift brought them up, and she’d had bad experiences because of people not wanting to know.

Woomfa, Big fluff ball! Natol’ine let out a blurted laugh vibrant with emotion, fluffing behind the Jester’s ear with a hand. “Who is this!” Instantly wanting to pet that huuuge fuffly thing’a’bob. “Cutie, what’s your name! Hungry??”

Nato had nothing in her pocket, just a chewy sweet, minty flavored of course! Maybe too sweet, or maybe a Jester liked that? “awwe here”, she put her small minty treaty in her hand.

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Tegaea Alcori"]​

[member="Tegaea Alcori"], [member="Natol'ine"]

"Your powers only hurt someone if you choose to. Or don't have the necessary control. If they wanted to be separated from you because of what you are, that's just sick. Anyone should be proud to have you as their daughter," Siobhan said firmly.

Yep, she was totally in Mum mode right now. And then the big fluff ball suddenly appeared! A force stronger than armies and force gods. You see, they can only raze planets, but a little Jester can starve it...by plundering your kitchen!

"That's Grrbyrr. He's my Jester," Siobhan beamed. In her eyes he was absolutely adorable! "They're native to Kaeshana. I found him the first time I came to the planet." She felt like rolling her eyes at his telepathic declaration. See, He was ALWAYS hungry.

As for the chewy sweet, it quickly vanished into the all-devouring pit that was the little Jester, who then licked Nato's hand. << You nice. Me Grrbyrr. So hungry! >> Clearly he had a bit of a one-track mind.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
"Me?" Nato didn't know, why would anyone want her to be their daughter, she honestly was stuck, kind of a detached reaction at first, like the hug, but she heard every word Sio had said, and rocked slightly side to side on her feet deeply happy.

Nato knew not the dangers of furry kitchen plundering! Or destroying of worlds, well a little bit of each, but that aside! She thought jester was life's most adorable bundle of fluff she had ever laid eyes on, and was already petting and scratching Sio’s poor creature to either a paradise of grooming, or a distraction to possible jester-nibbles! Whichever way jester wasn’t escaping being scratched and nuzzled back easily! Very possible she may end up with Jester-nose if she was licked again.

She totally wanted to have one, three, a hundred! Hundred Jesters! Okay that was silly, 10? “Are there many of them?” She asked on a whim.

Her family had completely gone out of her mind again, Sio’s words had put her head straight, and Jester had her heart busy! Way too cute to think of that serious stuff, “can we feed him?” smallest of pleading looks in her eyes to Siobhan, not that she’d try innocent eyes with Sio, nope, no sir, nope.

She might of course be joined by the innocent eyes of a Jester looking up, or not, depending on how cunning Sio's kitchen defender was. ~Mr fuzz buckets, what do you think, can we team up?~ Whether Jester understood her or not, she tried and was training mindspeak, now to animals!
[member="Tegaea Alcori"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]​

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Natol'ine"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Grrbyrr looked up eagerly. <Yes, feed! So hungry...starving!> he declared piteously.

When she spoke to him he nuzzled her leg again and nipped at her shoelaces in case they were edible.
<Me Grrbyrr! Like you! We get food?>

[member="Natol'ine"], [member="Tegaea Alcori"]

"Yes, there's plenty of them. And if you let them out of your sight for even a moment, they'll empty your larder. This one is the greediest!" Siobhan joked, then picked up the naughty Grryrr when he started nipping at Nato's shoelaces.

"Those aren't edible," she said mock-sternly. Grrbyrr just looked at her with his beady eyes and licked her hand, though she had to pull away before he tried to nip at her sleeve. "Let's get him some biscuits. Key is to feed a Jester in small portions till they get bored or full. Give them a big meal and they'll gobble it up and still think they need to eat!"

Starleaves n Stimcafs
~Hey! I’m Nato, Yes lots of food! Food Food Food!~ Cunning little thought, when she was dieting, she had an accomplice, sending a picture of her sneaking food under the table to Grrbyrr at meal times. Double trouble! Wait what was she thinking, she didn’t live here, but she’d want to visit that little bundle of fluff whenever she was supposed to be eating!

Shoe lace nipping, couldn’t be that tasty, maybe she should put jam on them. Walking around with Grrbyrr chomping her feet made her giggle. She felt guilty about her feet usually, but didn’t pull them away, the young girl liking the play, it made her comfortable about an otherwise awkward area of her body.

“Umm, maybe chewy food?” Nato-planning face on, her eyes squinted, but it was never serious, blinking twice and following after them. “Is Grrbyrr a he or a she?” She'd never seen this side to Siobhan yet, and she loved it. Just letting guards down at home, nothing like out there. "Will it always be like this? Nato asked innocently, not really knowing what she meant herself either.

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Natol'ine"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Grrbyrr gave Siobhan a hurt look when the tasty shoelaces (despite what anyone said, most things were edible!) were taken away. However, he purred appreciatively at the petting. It was here that the other ability of the Jesters became apparent. They could telepathically project their current state of mind to those around them, slightly affecting other people’s moods.

So Siobhan and Natol’ine would feel a happiness creep up on them, but never overpowering. Jesters were not very strong Force users, obviously.
<Me boy!> Grrbyrr declared. <Me protect you!> he told Natol’ine gallantly. Maybe our little Jester had a crush on the Padawan!

Siobhan gave her Jester a very amused look before bursting out into laughter. "Aww, you're such a sweet little Grrbyrr," she said happily, petting the delightful little furball. He was truly adorable. Well, at least she thought so. Alas, he and Tegaea did not get on that well.

Anyhow, she petted the little furry and then limped back into the kitchen with him. "You can hold him," she said to Nato, passing over the Jester into her grasp before limping over to the kitchen counter and rummaging in the cupboard before taking out a few biscuits. Needless to say he would not be getting all of them at the same time!

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Creeping happiness on already happy Nato was like tickling someone who was rolling around in a ball! Her feet wanted to melt into the floor, drift away in their home, she wanted a home like this, maybe she could “stay” like Sio said, y’know, “a little while, a couple of days just till I find my feet?” Speaking out loud thoughts in her head again, she didn’t know how badly she wanted this, but she did. Sio had already said she could visit for a while but, well she didn’t know what that but… was. It was somethin’

Holding Grrbyrr, huge saucer eyes and a wide happy smile, cuddled him up to her, ~you protect lil me?~ Small rocking cuddle, scratching, petting and looking for bits of his fur he couldn’t reach himself. ~Awwee thankies Grrbyrr, keep them nasties away!~ She felt like she needed a brush or somethin’, to groom him up, gotta make their protector look his best.

“Oh do you have any way I can call my parents after?” This house was totally making her want to call home, she knew it wasn’t the same, but maybe time apart, they’d like her again, right?

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Natol'ine"]

Grrbyrr eyed the jar of biscuits, noting with disappointment a mere three were taken out!
<Hungry...starving!> he whimpered to Natol'ine, looking up at her with big, tearful eyes. Grrbyrr was as manipulative as a Sith Lord, though fortunately only when it came to eating!

Siobhan just shook her head at Grrbyrr's whimpering. The Jester could be a manipulative little rascal, but he was too adorable for her to get cross with him! "Grrbyrr, you already had a big meal a while ago. Don't get greedy," she said, though her tone was warm rather than cross.

She passed him the biscuits, one by one. They all ended up being swallowed by the portly Jester. "Sure. You can use the holocom in my study to call your parents. I'll show you the way," she said to Nato when she glanced over to the young Kiffar.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Sio might be able to resist his eyes, but Nato was dying here, her face just wilted cutified. She totally didn’t peek at the biscuit location for later, little wink to her partner in biscuit crime Grrbyrr, not that they would be conspiring, ever! Completely in love with this little guy, she felt her body chuckling while Siobhan fed him, cradling him, scooping up any crumbs from Sio’s first treat and popping it to his nose. She found a large biscuit crumb and prepared a mighty Jester challenge, ~Ready Grrbyrr~ letting it fall from a great Jester height, at least as high as Nato’s head, all the way to his waiting mouth. Surely a test of prowess for her furry companion to face and catch!

She’d heard Sio’s firm tone and wouldn’t risk feeding the little guy anything else, she needed Sio to think well of her, especially now. Maybe midnight snacks were in their future, cupboard raiding of Sio's kitchen? Hrmmm sneaking about Kiffar style? She just smiled, little fantasy images of her own, how fun things would be staying here, even for a day. Then reality knocked again.

“Thanks Sio,” , for their moment, her eyes were glazed again, kissing her furry kitchen defender and popping him on the counter. ~my protector!~ Happily following where her... what was Sio? Master, Friend, Guide, Sibby, Sio, Hero, went.

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Tegaea Alcori"]

[member="Natol'ine"]

"Don't let him wrap you around his finger. He's sneaky that way!" Siobhan said knowingly when she saw Nato being naughty and giving Grrbyrr more snacks. As for the Jester, he seemed really happy about it.

<< Like you! You super nice! >> he telepathically broadcast to his fellow kitchen defender and the young Kiffar would feel a happiness creep upon her as the Jester devoured the crumbs. However, at this stage Harmony appeared on the scene, smirking at the sight.

"Mistress, would you like me to take care of the little boy?" she asked sweetly.

"Yes, thank you, Harmony, dear. I think he really likes Jyn." Siobhan said appreciatively. The last time he had followed her into the study he had tried to chew on her chair! She loved the little guy but he was sort of naughty sometimes. But too cute for her to be ever really cross with him.

And so Harmony picked up the little Jester from the Jester, petting him. "Hey, is the mean Countess not giving you enough food? There's my good boy." Siobhan meanwhile took Nato by the hand and led her out of the kitchen to her study, which was located in the part of the villa that could be described as the office section. The study was quite large, dominated by an imposing mahogany desk and outfitted with all sort of modern holocommunications equipment and projectors, meaning that Nato should be able to easily give her family a call.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Little mischievous Nato smile, “nope, totally gotta be all, stern n stuff with him.” Head bobbing. “I’m on’ta him!” When Grrbyrr said he liked her, Nato’s head bobbed lower, beaming smile. Unconditional love, she’d never had a pet that wasn’t in a cage. ~Awwww like you too!~ Nato’s mind buzzed happily.

Soooo Nato didn’t look when Harmony came in again.

Nope

No

Alright she peeking a bit! Keep eyes on Jester, yep, easier. She waved goodbye to the little guy, and didn’t realise she was blushing. Pulling at her top, and letting go, her hands hovered around front of her.

Phew, Sio was leading her out! Ummm yep, her flush left her cheeks slowly. Sio’s study was something that she found hard to walk into, good thing Sio led her! Memories of her father’s study, she didn’t like it, felt off. He was impervious to everything in there, especially her.

“Thankies Sio!” Nato beamed, and waited to be allowed to call.

Assuming Sio did, or helped turn things on, they’d be greeted by the face of her Sister, blinking slightly tired.

Nato_Sister.jpg

Vilane: “Huh, oh it’s you.”

Nato smiled, shifting on her feet, “yeahhh um, can I y’know speak to mum or dad, I wanna visit, if its y’know okay, and stuff”

Vialne shrugged, rubbing her eyes, not really bothered either way, she disappeared off the screen, hopefully to go get Nato's parents.

A long moment of awkward silence past.

Nato smiled to Sio, agitated and not sure why with her memory being so fuzzy, it was a forced smile, but she was smiling, kinda.

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]​

[member="Natol'ine"]

There was plenty to look at when it came to Harmony. The dear reader might get the impression that Siobhan only hired servant girls who had a bountiful rack and nice hips. This assumption was very accurate. What with her being an oversexed aristo and all that! For her part the Dahomeyan noticed the peeking and just gave Nato an amused look.

In any case they found themselves inside the study. Siobhan had helpfully switched the holocom device thingie on. The face of a girl Siobhan did not know but believed to be Nato's sister manifested. Conversation between her and Nato ensued. Awkward was a very accurate term when it came to describing it in her opinion. Apparently Nato's sister was not enthusiastic about hearing from her.

Well, Siobhan had decided that she did not like her! Seeing how agitated Nato was she gave the girl's shoulder a gentle squeeze, whilst waiting for her parents to hopefully show up.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
That little squeeze was the world, her body visibly settled.

Natos_Mother.jpg
|
father.jpg
Mother | Father

Cue the Parents, everyone with a Kiffar facial tattoo but her! The mother was looking at the father, she gave Nato a glance but that was about it. While Nato’s father smiled at least. “Hello daughter. Do you have everything you need? Do you need money?” The stern face of her father asked.

Her mother seemed to perk up at that thought, “Yes dear we can send you some money.”

“No um, can I come and visit, like to… see you.” Now Nato was really uncomfortable, her mother’s face tightened and was looking away back to her dad, while his face didn’t seem to change much at all, the same impervious and unchanging face he always had.

“Its not a good time Nato, perhaps later in the year, when we have had a chance to prepare.” Her mother's voice hushed, barely looking at her.

Nato’s heart sunk, and her body followed it. “I won’t do anything, be good I promise, I’ll bring a friend, so I’m not in the way!”

Her dad looked forward giving a nod, “the girl can come.” The girl, not personably, or affection, or even just her name, his voice was firm and patriarchal. “But you are responsible for your friends behaviour. I’ll expect you next week, be good daughter.”

The viewscreen went off.

Nato seemed to jump up almost, she'd get to visit! Then she just realised she'd invited Sio without asking, she was always doing things like that! "Is that okay Sio?"

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

[member="Natol'ine"]

Siobhan was feeling rather pissed at the moment. Mind you, not at Nato, but at her parents. She happened to have rather strong views about how you should treat your child. They were on the exact opposite of the spectrum.

No 'how are you, daughter?' or 'why have you not called us for ages?' or 'stop charging into adventures and come home'. No, just 'do you have anything you need? Do you need money?' As a matter of fact she felt like throwing them into a wall. They were supposed to treat 'her' Nato better than that!

Fortunately they left before she could give them a piece of her mind and she was left alone with Nato. "It's fine, dear. I can come with you," she said softly, pulling the girl into a hug. "Though I'll probably end up yelling at your parents. Or feel like punching them. They're arseholes," she said bluntly.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Natol’ine threw her arms around Sio again, flying Nato hug given back! She melted, heart dying like with her furry kitchen defender earlier, two hugs in one day from Sio! “Thankies Siobhan,” she said softly, closing her eyes and not moving. She wasn’t going to move until someone picked her up, and popped her down elsewhere or let her go. After today she would probably zonk out straight away, but not snore, Nato didn’t snore!

Whatever she’d wanted to say didn’t come out, fuzzy thoughts trailing off like a flittering little thing that ended up somewhere else, maybe Jester nibbles or someone’s painting. Who could say, for now all little Natol’ine could do was be the happiest she’d ever been.

Maybe her family would love her now?

Fin for Nato

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

You are both awesome!!! And Continued here:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom