Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do we get to spin tanks now? (Siobhan)

[member="Natol'ine"]

"I have both! The pool's very nice. And there's a shooting range and big training room," Siobhan said happily. Nato's reaction to the large villa did not escape her attention. For her part the Countess found it terribly cute. Somehow the young Kiffar had a way to lighten up the mood and take her away from gloomy thoughts, for a while at least. It was something Siobhan deeply appreciated.

"I believe that you could fly one day. I taught it to @Tempest. It will take lots of training, time, effort...and unless you have the necessary control it's liable to go wrong, but it should be possible with your aptitude for aeromancy. You have your whole life ahead of you, dear," Siobhan added.

The speeder bearing the two soon swooped down and touched down upon the landing pad of the villa and Siobhan stepped out, having finally dissipated the telekinetic sphere to keep the rain away from them.

"Come on, sweetie," she spoke softly as she limped towards the entrance, passing through an elegantly manicured garden. Waiting inside the reception area of the villa, which could be described as tastefully opulent, was Siobhan's...personal attendants. Yes, that was a good way to describe things. Her name was Harmony, she was a native of Dahomey and thus black skinned, very attractive and wearing a proper but rather brief dress.

As was proper she curtseyed, though she had a rather trollish look on her face. "Welcome back, Mistress Kerrigan. The cooks are about to serve a meal for you and...Miss Natol'ine. I hope you two aren't responsible for the bad weather!" she snarked, as was to be expected because snarky servant girls were the best.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Siobhan’s place had everything, shooting range, three floors, and pool! “Maybe dip my toes?” Toe tipping, always good, this rain better stop!

Flying would take loads of training, she heard everything Siobhan said to her about how difficult trying would be, but too late her mind was wandering. Flying through the air, her imagination had her giddy, “No biggy Sio.” Voice tight, pressed excitement, her student beamed, she might fly!!!!! Nato was about to burst if nobody held her down.

Trotting through a dream garden almost, pip pip… pipping her head about, to anything that needed beady eyes, which were again beady as they saw another feast for her imagination to gobble up! She wanted her place to be like this, so fancy, at least to her sense of what she’d seen sitting all cramped up usually.

Responsible for bad weather? Ha! Nato smirked, and bobbed her head toward Sio teasingly. Looking very innocent should her Master’s head turn her way. One day she’d be storm-girl, but that’d be a ways away yet. Honestly she looked a bit tooo long at that brief dress, deflecting with humor and of course putting her eyes somewhere very far away, like that little whats’it way over there, yep, that’s what she was looking at and you can’t prove otherwise.

“Umm, Kinda cool Sio.” Nato said popping her lips, kinda cool, this was the coolest thing she’d ever seen, but you know, she was acting nervous. If you knew Nato, she was about to crack another joke, but an awkward one, fiddling with her top. “Yep.” Or was she out of things to say in front of the hired help? That was a first, slight blush in her cheeks.

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

[member="Natol'ine"]

If Nato looked bit too long at her brief, white dress, then Harmony did not seem to mind or at least not show it. "Oh, that's lovely. I'm sure Mistress Kerrigan is teaching you the important facts of life by letting you chuck things around and summon storms. You could not ask for a better role model, dear!" the servant girl snarked.

As is well-known, servant girls were at their best when they were misbehaving. "Thank you, Harmony. Lead on," Siobhan spoke. She had the feeling that later on the maiden would need to...be reminded who was in charge. Alas this writer cannot elaborate more because it might upset the kiddies.

"Yes, Mistress, I am here to serve you. I'll take you to your feast." That was not a double entendre at all but as Harmony turned around to lead them to the dining room Siobhan snaked an arm around her and pulled her into a kiss, which the Dahomeyan enthusiastically returned before pulling away. "I meant the one with calories. Think of the kiddies." It seemed that Harmony had decided that this thread needed more 4th wall breaking, but then she returned to the plot led them inside the villa, which could be described as looking opulent and luxurious. Rich tapestries decorated the walls, fine ornaments and vases could be seen, plush, comfortable looking leather couches, whilst a fine chandelier hung from the ceiling.

Maidens were already serving dishes of food and drinks on the table. It appeared that it might be a bit difficult for Nato to escape having a substantial meal today! "Sit down, dear, and help yourself. You could really use some meat on your bones," Siobhan said in what could only be described as a maternal tone.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Head tilted downward, Nato-smile on, shiny hair folding its way with her, “yeps!” snarky Harmony might be, but she couldn’t ask for a better role model, to her beady little eyes, she had the best. “spinning tanks, n people, you bet’cha.” Her smile brightened, and she swished her hair the opposite way, inadvertently tracing a lonely finger down her collarbone.

Tiptoeing up and looking at that whats'it way over there as they kissed, oh okay she peeked at Harmony again, but totally innocently, nibbling on her lip. Yeppers well! Hrmmmm, food! That’s tasty yep, that’s what we are doing, maybe, yep definitely that.

"You kinda here a lot?" Nato asked innocently to Harmony. Bobbing forward after her Master, not letting her eyes wander any more, or so you can assume! She wanted to dive on those couches, just flump down and spread herself out, they looked so comfortable Her eyes sparkled gazing up into the chandelier, wondering if she could see her own reflection.

“Kinda fat.” She brushed a strand of hair free from her face, sitting down, a mix of excitement, teenage hormones and now… food, her body sank. Did she have to? “Sio, ummmm, y’know,” but the food came anyway, Nato would be cutting up her meal into the smallest possible portions, tiny squares and then nibbling away. “thankies.” She said same Nato smile on, smallest possible nibble taken.

[member="Natol'ine"]

"Absolutely a lot! Mistress is always insistent on me being...very close to her. I think it's because of my foot massages," Harmony said with a wink because, hey, she was a massive troll, like all good servant girls.

Siobhan coughed slightly and gave the maiden a look, though she knew trying to restrain her was futile. She would just have to remind her who was boss later on! "Harmony is one my attendants. She lives here in the villa with family," she elaborated briefly. For a moment she found herself rather absurdly wondering whether Nato's parents - or Kei for that matter - had given Nato the birds and the bees talk, before realising that the Kiffar was not that young! But then Siobhan had yet to have this talk with [member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"]

"Attending to the Mistress' needs, for which I get paid a lot. And you're not even remotely fat, dear. You should eat a bit more. Don't pay attention to all those silly teenie mags where it's said that you're only attractive if you're a stick figure and have no curves!"

Siobhan just shook her head before giving Nato her most motherly look. "Come on, Nato, dig in. You're bloody thin and could some meat on your bones. Besides, you're gonna need all your strength if you want to fly and throw tanks some day. That burns lots of calories."

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Foot massages “Oh!” Nato blurted out, getting it, holding a hand to her mouth, Nato trolling accomplished! A bit of her food went whizzing off her fork somewhere, hopefully there was a cat or something to gobble it up nearby. Completely ignoring that awkwardness she felt! She beamed happily, bobbing her head as Sio explained it more calmly.

Nato’s family hadn’t talked with her much at all, they’d given her gifts, they spoiled her, but not so much with the talking or relating, or anything like that, no matter how much she longed for it. Sio could perhaps begin to sense if she looked and wanted to, that lacking that was there too, behind her bubbly fun and outward extroverted appearance, the embarrassment was just a window into it. Unless you’d counted her fathers attempts which were to hand her a great big holobook about those birdy bees, or most things in life really. Did Nato read books, don’t be silly, she had eyes though, and had plenty times had guys or girls come on to her in clubs, but nothing else happened after that. [member="Fyor Nayus"] always carried her home safe. Kei and her had been running long time not stopping much, she kinda wished Fyor had done something more, but he was too… too much Fyor to ask. He was about as much use as a droid at working out what a girl wanted.

Yep… but… there was that snarky maid and she didn’t know why she was attracted to her so much, fast she guess, she liked fast. Okay back to food, both of them asking her to eat. “Okaies.” She looked up bobbing her head, had a small bite, progress, she ate slow but she did eat. Didn’t feel good, but they made her feel better, and she was sure it tasted lovely. This was really hard, about as hard as their training if she was honest. “Siobhan, I hope you always live here,” Nato said chomping away a bit more easily, only hinting at what she really meant, pushing her fork through her food.

She took a drink of the wine and hiccuped, looking about to see if anyone noticed. Going back to eating. Sio didn’t speak about her family much, Nato didn’t either, they did share that at least, but whenever she thought about them, she got these hiccups, if she wasn't careful she'd start laughing.

Hiccup

[member="Natol'ine"]

Siobhan did indeed notice the hiccups and put a gentle hand on Nato's shoulder, having likewise sat down and helped herself to food, though her plate was probably a good deal more generous than the Kiffar's.

"Are you alright, dear? Take a breath. Here, have a glass of water," at that she passed a glass over. This one cannot help but wonder whether Nato would be old enough to drink wine, since she had suddenly become younger after the whole netherworld event thing. Then again, a certain Anakin had been allowed to participate in a very dangerous pod race while being a decade younger.On second thought, comparing poor Nato to annoying Anakin was doing the lass a big disservice, so this one apologises.

“Siobhan, I hope you always live here,” Those simple, innocent words made Siobhan feel bad. By now she knew that Kaeshana was doomed and Firemane was working around the clock to make sure the exodus could take place. She felt a stab of guilt for not telling Nato about this when she met her again. Of course, she would do so soon and then if the girl wished to leave, she would not begrudge her that choice, though it would hurt. It went without saying that Siobhan was getting attached to her.

That said, she could not help wonder how Nato's family life had been like. Or her life before the Army of Light in general, since they had not spoken about it. There had to be more behind the bubbly exterior. The way Nato was latching on to her and admiring her had not escaped Sio's attention, though to a large extent she simply enjoyed the feeling due to being rather vain. "If you wanna stay over for a bit, I can have a guest room prepared for you, dear. It's no bother. Firemane's a family."

Starleaves n Stimcafs
“Yep…” Nato laughed and hiccupped at the same time briefly, embarrassed at first, then losing that extroverted anxiety with Sio’s reassurance. A very touchy feely girl, that tactile reassurance was everything, every single time she felt a little glow. LaughHic Nato trademarked for later. Holding her hand lightly to her lips while her hiccups stopped. She did, but probably never should drink wine, she always ended up overdoing herself for parties! No moderation, and only a small body, she got drunk really easy, but wine on their table, of course she was going to try and sneak a smidge, just a smidge of wine. Yep.

“Sio, can I?” she wandered her little hand over to rest her fingers at the top, and was seemingly waiting for her guidance again, because it meant a lot. Mischievous look in her eyes.

Hope was in her, for something but not wanting to speak it outloud, somewhere to hang her Nato-hat with firemane, but what else was niggling at her. For her part, she didn't want to imagine life living in ships again, their whirlwind trip of the last week or so, really was a whirlwind. Finding something precious to her, wait she got to sleep here too! Ummm “Yep!” Nato laughed. Firemane’s family? So kinda had some family here, maybe, hmm, was she being too clingy, y’know, maybe she was imagining it. There was that confusion in her eyes when she smiled to Sio, like something she wanted, even though she hadn’t known what it was, almost like she wanted to say yep! As loud as one little Kiffar could.

“Maybe I could work, close? Then maybe.. y'know, we... I could shop easier” Nato asked deflecting what she meant, what was that nervousness, why was she nervous. Just hinting and uncertain of herself, chomping away on another bite. Her eyes fell on a serving girl and they exchanged some not so insignificant glances.

[member="Natol'ine"]

Siobhan smiled indulgently at Nato. "I figure if you're old enough to duel Sith knights and face evil poison, you can have a drink of wine. But not too much. No getting drunk on me here," she spoke warmly.

To a degree Siobhan sensed the uncertainty emanating from Nato. Likewise she picked up on the desire to...belong to something. Be a part of it. The reaction to the word family had not gone unnoticed. However, she was not certain how deeply she should dig, not wanting to pry.

Harmony for her part excused herself and departed after giving Nato a not so insignificant glance and patting the girl on the head, leaving Siobhan. "I'd love to keep you around closely, dear. Sure my daughter would love to see you," Siobhan assured her. [member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"] really needed to meet more people her own age. Right now the closest was Tempest, and even she was a couple years older. "Is there something on your mind? You know you can talk about anything with me. Just remembered that I...never asked you about your family. Or your life before the AoL." If Nato did not want to talk about either she would not push it.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Okay, no getting drunk, mischievous nato-face promised. She smiled innocently, blinking, “yep.”

Head pat! Her eyes closed and opened, blushing visibly, then she went back to her nibbling and pushed her fork through her food. Galina , “yep, totally like to meet her, do you think she’ll like me?” That was big, fitting in.

Nato didn’t hold back too much, just things she hadn’t realised about herself, like what Sio said next. “My family are great.” Great, good, words inherited from kei, they didn’t mean anything, but yep, “their sort of, y’know what families can be.” She put her fork down, balancing it on her plate. Did Sio know, for this horrid second she thought she might have said something wrong, because of Sio’s past, but she knew Sio had her family now too. “Dad was, well he is hrmm," her voice tensed, "dad. Mum likes her dancing,” she stopped and poked her food, “sis…”

She didn’t remember sis well, her head was fuzzy, “sis is great.” Since her healing she’d lost some of what they were to her. No biggy, right, right. Lip bitten, yep, “We had a lot, always lots of toys, lots of school, trips, friends.” Great, yep, they’d have everything bought for them, just no time spent with their family. Great neighbors, great place, but no heart to hearts. To another who knew her, that was where her anxiety came from, her explosive bubbly personality to make friends. Pressure to achieve, but no validation when she did. Little Nato couldn’t put her finger on why she was the way she was, but Sio had already helped her reverse some of her anxiety.

Wine buzzed across her lips, mmmm, she missed that, crystal glass tinting her cheeky smiles reflection. “Very very yum.”

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]​

[member="Natol'ine"]

Sio, don't start getting super attached now. You already have a daughter! Oh, come on, I wasn't thinking anything like that. Yeah, right, I know that look. It's your super motherly 'I wanna adopt her' one.

At times Siobhan had moderately amusing internal dialogue with herself. She listened to what Nato was saying - and perhaps more importantly what she was not saying. Perhaps the girl was being deliberately evasive. Family great, lots of toys, school, friends...yet it seemed like something was missing. A lack of actual warmth and hearts perhaps?

It would perhaps explain why the Kiffar had latched on to her so easily and seemed to have a desire to impress, to have people like her. There seemed to be a need beneath that bubbly exterior. Why did Siobhan come to such a conclusion? Because, to put it bluntly, she had had similar issues back when she was younger, though her family life had been the opposite of easy and affluent.

Nonetheless she gave Nato a smile. It was great wine after all! "Very much. The Eldorai make great wine. Even better than the Naboo, in my opinion. And I'm sure you and Galina would get on very well. Have you been in touch with your family recently since? They know you're here on Kaeshana?" It was a bit of an awkward situation for Siobhan. Far as she was concerned Nato, while a bit too overeager, was a young adult able to make her own decisions, though at the same time in many ways she was still a teenager.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Popping a red clait berry to her lips, then washing it down with what tasted, to her, even sweeter wine. Okay she was a lil hungry, hmm. She should have freshened up first, she probably looked a mess still from their training, and all that crying, but that’s okay, unless everyone here thought she usually looked like this!

“Umm, no, I sorta, well we kinda of fell out of touch.” They were probably worried sick by now, she’d not been in contact in a long time. Maybe they were happy she was away? That wasn’t a nice thought. Nato wondered how many people took time to call home, she’d wanted to, but every time she picked up her courage, words didn’t come out. “Should I call them?” Wanting to but not sure about what they’d say, or what she’d say, or if they were happy to have her out of their hair.

That was really not a nice thought, oh well, she tilted her head and smiled really brightly, too brightly to Sio, it was a bit forced.

The Kiffar girl was building small stacks with her food on her plate, absentmindedly distracting herself. “I hope so, I mean I hope she likes me,” Nato admitted, feeling freer to admit most things to Sio, just those little really hard things to say she couldn’t yet. “Sometimes people don’t like, things, force things.” She took a bite of her salad tower.

[member="Natol'ine"]

"Indeed, with good reason in many cases. Many force-users go on a power binge - not just Sith, but also 'Jedi' - and innocents pay the price. Reflects badly on those who don't. Galina's a force-user but she...had very bad experiences with them on her homeworld. Their 'Mages' were like Sith."

She left it at that because she did not consider it her place to tell the full story. Namely that poor Galina had been pressed into service by a rebel army as a child soldier to fight these mages, that she had lost siblings to the war and later been marooned on an arctic island on Kaeshana after her parents' ship had crashed. She let the topic drift and looked at Nato with some concern written on her features.

Calling her parents was probably the right thing to do, but, as selfish as it might sound, on a certain level Siobhan did not want her do that. To put it plainly she had grown very attached to the girl and subconsciously feared she would lose her. Finally she spoke up at last. "I think you should give them a call. They're probably worried sick by now about you. I know I would be."

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Popping her fork down and frowning, her nose tightened, “What happen’ta her? if it’s not pryin’ or nothin’,” Maybe she shouldn’t ask, but maybe should could help. Listening quietly, her hands began holding her chair edge, tight like her frown.

“What makes Sith, so crazy?” All her experiences with them so far had hurt, she didn’t get them, giving a shrug. She got bad people, she figured that people were just all different, but Sith were like whacked, nutty.

Give them a call, “yep, yep, tonight” she said softly, niggling reluctance, but they’d want to see her, sure they would, she could give dad wine, mum a new pair of dancing shoes, and sis… yep her too. Picking up her fork to push her food with thoughts of presents, nibbling ends or corners, distraction achieved! Nato-bracing smile returning, “foods del’ish Siobhan”

Time to freshen herself up! Too much parent stuff, she wanted to burst out of whatever that feeling was. Bobbing up out of her seat, Nato patted her hair down, “Can I go freshen up?” She smiled to Sio, "probably look a mess."

[member="Natol'ine"]

"Just a little bit, sweetie," Siobhan spoke with motherly indulgence before arising from her chair. She looked rather shaky on her legs and a bit off-balance before she firmly gripped her cane, managing to stabilise herself.

"Come on, I'll show you the bathroom. Guest bedroom for you is right next to it." That said she limped out of the dining room, past what amounted to a family holopic of her, [member="Tegaea Alcori"], [member="Mirien Valdier"] and [member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"]. Such a big family! As for the leftovers on the dining table, they would not go to waste because either the servant girls or Grrbyrr would eat them!

"Galina's homeworld was a war-torn hellhole. Her parents risked everything to save her from it and get away with a ship but they...died during a crash when they reached Kaeshana. Poor girl was just a child and marooned on an arctic island for eight years till I found her. She had to survive on her own in the wilderness," she said, sadness evident in her voice as she led Nato down a corridor.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
After fleeting glances and concern about Sio’s leg, Nato melted. Indulgence and a motherly tone that had Nato off, not skipping, but close, with fascinated little glances at things down the hallway, figuratively bouncing about.

She half dreaded looking in the mirror when it came, had to be done! But first… “Oooh that must be [member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"] and…. who is that?” [member="Mirien Valdier"]. Pointing, curious eyes, leaning in really close, tactical contact giving her a brief impression of Sio's family picture frame, she recognized her Master's wife [member="Tegaea Alcori"] from when Sio saved her with her memory. Scooting back, “they are happy,” she knew they were, difficult to know why from her brief contact with Sio’s family frame, she just knew and that spilled out across her face.

Empathy which reversed and drooped her frown again while Sio related Galina’s story, head looking down, picturing a girl like her alone with nobody for eight years, “We should do something for her.” Nato decided firmly, seriousness in her voice. She'd never met her, didn’t know what or who or where, totally committed to her idea which wasn’t there yet, but would be! Yep.

“Can we? Make her somethin' or you know, bake, or have a dance or, I dunno, I mean would she like that?"

[member="Natol'ine"]

"That's [member="Mirien Valdier"]. She heads Firemane's intel department and restored my mind after a Sith mental attack made me lose part of my memory. She's...very dear to me," Siobhan said in a most loving tone, affection evident in her voice. As a matter of fact, it was a lot more than just affection! What with both of them being force-bonded lovebirds of the 'dark is not evil' sisterhood.

She gave Nato a thin smile when the Kiffar steered the topic back to Galina. She was such a sweetheart, truly. "I've found the easiest way to make her happy is a new book about Physics or mathematics to complex for me. That or going on a hunting trip. I'd like to go camping some time with her. You can come along if you want." Unfortunately, this would probably have to wait for a bit given the imminent cataclysm.

One she still had to tell Nato about! "But I'm glad you're around. Meeting someone her age should do her a lot of good. Galina's been through so much, but she's such a brave, sweet girl." One of them, Galina, had manifested a strong reluctance to train due to the shadows of the past haunting her and had been isolated from social contact for so long. The other displayed an overeagerness to train and had a bubbly exterior that might mask a need to really have people like her.

Soon they reached the bathroom, the door to which opened in a flash when Siobhan used telekinesis on the doorknob. Undoubtedly a Jedi would consider that a wasteful, frivolous display of the Force, but there was a reason she was not one of them! "There we are, sweetie."

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Natol’ine was becoming aware of when Sio was happy or unhappy, subtle little things, tones and words, part empathic it made her smile when she talked about Mirien. “Another hero,” hands open palm at her waist, cradling them back together, she wanted to say oooh story, tell me, tell me, tell me, and her eyes maybe said it but she just tiptoed up and down, yeah she was romantic, “Um I had y’know a boyfriend once named Fyor” [member="Fyor Nayus"]. “We kinda lost touch, stupid sith n everything.” She never really had a guy or girl, but she’d wanted, she thought, yes she did. “He’d know what to get her,” erm, “maybe I can give her one of his books?” Would that be alright, tatty but really old, would she want a really old book?

Wait she was overthinking it… “I can come” Nato hug explosion was close, instead she was floating, all her birthdays were coming at once. Sio wanted to take her camping, she wanted to spend time with her, not just hey here’s some credits go play, or thanks babe I’ll call but they never did, or we like you but you can’t be you, you get the idea. Acceptance, for once that need to please ebbed away.

That smile wasn’t going away any time soon, today was a whirlwind of a day, and she’d probably collapse when she finally did rest, she patted a squeaking yawn, and looked in the mirror, nose tightening.

…..

Okay, fix that up, and that, erm… can I spray that, Sio wouldn’t mind? *SSSStttt* Maybe that was too much. No that doesn’t go there, what was I thinking when I put that on. I have no clothes for tomorrow! Probably think I slept in these, or i'm a refugee. Pat of the hair, looking good girl, sideways turn, and out the door again.

When she came out, despite her vanity and insecurity, she was sure of one thing in life, and that was Sio, she stood their quietly and smiled. "Thanks Siobhan, for today, ummm, and for everything." There was a good reason Nato wasn’t a Jedi either! Far too much energy and excitement in her.

[member="Natol'ine"]

Siobhan was terribly vain and very particular about her appearance, so she would assuredly begrudge Nato a few moments of vanity! In any case when Nato stepped out the Countess smiled at her. Nato might have far too much energy and excitement inside her to make it as a Jedi, but Siobhan found those aspects of her personality rather endearing.

In her own way, despite not knowing it, Nato was helping her a great deal. "Thank you, sweetie. I'm very glad we found each other again," Siobhan said happily in what could only be described as a motherly tone before giving Nato a hug. Yep, Siobhan really wanted to keep her. Natol'ine Kerrigan had a nice ring to it! Oh, wait, we are getting a bit ahead of ourselves. "If you don't have any clothes for tomorrow, I can find you some."

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Nato closed her eyes, and couldn’t believe she was getting a hug, people didn’t give her hugs, it was always the other way around. She froze in a world of her own, then suddenly broke out of it, inclining up to receive her hug gently.

Yep, safe to say, Sio had made her year, and her little heart was whizzing off waaaayyy over there.

“Me too,” almost crying, release, she glanced away to stop them pesky tears coming back, bundle of shiny happiness.

Lacking physical contact, making up for it at any opportunity, craving it. Unconditional acceptance, she wouldn’t have let go of Sio if an earthquake had popped her right bang on her noggin. Almost dying right there, because she didn’t know what to do.

Clothes, “okaies sibby.” Nato whispered back, her concern for clothes even that had gone whizzing off wherever her feelings had gone, and her thoughts. Was Sio like, erm, she just felt safe, and value, and guided, like a guardian, maybe more…? Her heart sank and dipped thinking of that hole, then bounced back again. She had a family, a mother, but not like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom