Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Do or Donadus, There Is No Try | GA Dominion of Donadus

ally_banner.png

//: IVI IVI //:

8f5d11cf954f1b08f542b3444f8547c19c505050.png
Allyson nodded and eyed the information about the New Jedi Order leaving their posts within the Alliance. She was never a fan of it, but she could see why the others felt it was necessary.

"They're children." Allyson pulled her eyes from the documentation and towards the swirling amber liquid in her glass. "They can't see past the tip of their noses, not realizing a united Alliance is what kept us strong." Slowly taking a sip, she smiled slightly. "Quick to react, quick to trust, and then quick to distrust. Seems to be a cycle we are doomed to continue." The thought saddened her; she had hoped for the Galactic Alliance to do something different than those before them. "I doubt there's any suspicion more than what I already had around me; I'm an asset they can't trust but are forced to." Allyson shrugged. It wasn't a lie. The Jedi didn't trust her farther than they could throw her, but her skill set was valuable, along with the information that it was capable of gathering.

M gave the answer that the Corellian had assumed. As much secrecy as M kept around her, there were tell-tale signs - they both had the triggers. It could be why they trust the other while also watching their backs. M could ruin the Spy, while the Spy could ruin M - though, after the destruction of Csilla, Allyson wondered how much M had left to lose. M knew Allyson's secrets, one of those being Taiia and why she stayed active in Confederate space. The woman was a string that M could tug, one that would undo the Spy.

So really, who had the upper hand?

Allyson rested the glass on the table as she examined the announcement of the New Imperials. Remaining silent, she glossed over it a few times and then nodded. "I feel Tavlar may have been more sympathetic to the New Jedi Order and the Alliance because of his familiars with some of the more pronounced members. With his death and their absence - there's no reason to hold onto those loyalties." Allyson couldn't help but smile slightly; they had gotten out - Loske had gotten out. The one unattainable dream the Corellian had, her dear friend was living it. She caught herself, and the smile faded.

"Though did you really expect less from a bunch of traitors?" Allyson respected the Imperials enough; they fought for what they believed in and pulled away from the Sith. "They bit the first hand that fed them, went out on their own, and learned to hunt." She shrugged and grabbed the glass once more, "They found kinship with the Alliance, but really they saw someone they could throw into their front lines to strengthen it - fight their war, etc." She remembered a week in uniform, and she was already thrust headfirst into a war that she didn't belong in.

"It's foolish to think they wouldn't turn around and bite us when they were done using us. Sadly for the Alliance - it hasn't been strong since Emmen Tagge was Chancellor." She had assumed this would happen, but it still was an annoyance. Allyson raised an eyebrow and tilted her head slightly. Her curiosity peaked as M announced her, capitalizing on what was happening.

"Oh? How are you thinking about doing about this? The Senate isn't privy to what we do, are they?" While Allyson was surprised, she couldn't help but feel impressed by the Director.

Her loyalty was placed correctly with the Chiss woman.

Ruus had not expected to be in the company of Mandalorians again since the collapse of the Mandalorian Empire, and the dissolution of the Mandalorian Guard. Him and his former comrades from the Guard had go into exile in the High Republic, most of which were absorbed into the Sector Rangers which included Ruus at the time. Though there were some that had chosen not to keep in contact and these were the memories that Ruus was attempting to push away so they did not distract him from his new duty.

Several Senate Honor-guard hovered around the edges of the rooms and at the entry ways. They were armed with force pikes and cloaked in fine blue robes and tall plumed helmets. Beneath their sapphire mantles though were holstered blaster pistols. Normally in a diplomatic setting the protocol was ceremonial weapons only though given the heightened threats the Alliance faced and the security posture that the Chancellor wished the Senate Guard to assume, the order was given by Ruus that no Senate Guard - regardless of station - was to be without a blaster and personal energy shield generator on their person.

As the Chancellor mingled with dignitaries from both the Alliance and the diplomatic delegations, Captain Ruus, was looming behind Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe . The darkened visor concealed the Captain's eyes which latched onto the hands, faces, and the subtle ticks of those nearby. Indeed in the past several months the specter of the Senate Guard Captain was nearly inseparable from the Chancellor's side.

As one too many began to near the Chancellor to speak with him, Ruus, put out his left arm in a warding motion while an additional Senate Guard neared the dignitaries and spoke in a well mannered though stern manner, conveying the finality of the sentiments "Your Eminences the Senate Guard request that no more than 6 gather near the Chancellor tonight. Should you require an audience and not receive it we shall notify the office of the Chief of Staff so that an audience may be arranged." Ruus looked to his junior in the Guard and gave him a nearly imperceptible nod then turned his attention back to the guests at hand. It was a new era. No longer would unfettered access be given to the most powerful man in the galaxy.

KGvs804.png

DOMINION OF DONADUS
OBJECTIVE II | THE BESKAR ENTENTE
EVENT| INAUGURATION GALA
PINGS | Sssar Taszzn Sssar Taszzn

BEING A SENATOR: THE LIMPING DEVIL, PROLOGUE
— 870 ABY, Diplomatic Quarter, Senate building, Coruscant.

« The Beskar Entente, » Orega said while looking at the men from the Garde d’Azur who were walking alongside him to reach the Diplomatic Quarter, « Do you think it’s a good name? » the Senator asked. The first guard answered by shrugging his shoulders to the Anaxsi. « Uuh… You’re disgustin’ me, soldier. » he added. « Don’t be that critical with the names, Sir. May I remind you that yours is THE LIMPING DEVIL? » the second guard ironized. Nayeïr laughed as he heard this sentence from him. « I guess you’ve got some retort for me, Corporal. I like that, really. » he admitted.

The three men came to the doors of the gala room, encountering some members of the Senate Guard. « Can I get your name, Sir? » the left guard said. « Sure. Nayeïr Orega, Senator of Anaxes. Can I come in, Sergeant? » the soldier typed the name of the politician on his datapad and then nodded to him. « Of course you can, Sir. But those ones do not come with you, » he said while showing the men from the Garde d’Azur. « I know sergeant. »

He turned around to face the two Anaxsis while putting some credits in the corporal’s hand. « You can dispose, soldiers. Spend your evening in a bar, this is your tip, » he declared with a wink. « Thank you, Sir! Good evening, » one of the guards answered. « You too, » Orega said while facing the Sergeant again.

He entered the room, everyone was discussing with each-other. « Am I the very last to come here? » the Senator thought, « Well, it does not matter. » Then Orega saw Sssar Taszzn Sssar Taszzn , a Fillithar he knew from the Senate and political domain, but he never talked with. He walked to him.

« Mister Taszzn! Glad to see you here, » he said while smiling to him.

Ike chuckled and gestured for the queen to board the shuttle.

"Lord Draco? No, no. It was just my slip of the tongue." He nodded. "Should be. Just because the company's boozed up doesn't mean there aren't things to be gleamed from the conversation." He didn't think he'd ever seen the queen drunk, but he knew she'd seen him drunk plenty of times. He'd have to hold back tonight if he was going to really be on duty. His dilemma could be set aside for one more night at least.

qC8JFYe.png

Interacting: Ikenna Tahj Ikenna Tahj | Faith Organa Faith Organa
"My Lady." Just as Ike Gale finished speaking and the Queen got ready to board the shuttle, Kilij appeared and offered the Queen a bow and a smile. "You look lovely my Queen," Kilij spoke. The Swordmaster himself was dressed in elaborate golden robes, and he proudly bore the crest of the Great House Qel-Nosh. "A Gala. Reminds me of the night I spent in Tapani, the parties the nobles there would throw."

Kilij did not bother to glance at the 'old man' who accompanied them. Ike seemed a bit annoyed at the least as his appointment of Swordmaster, a position typically held by a scion of one the Great Houses. A very un-Jedi part of Kilij wanted to ask the commander what noble house he was from. But he reframed from ruffling Gale's feathers. Although he knew at some point there would a confrontation about their so-called rivalry.

"I must admit, I never have been to a party with Mandalorians," Kilij said to the Queen. "I mean do they take off their armor and helmets for the party, how do they drink the wine through those helmets?" He lightly joked with Faith as they boarded the shuttle. This was not his first Gala, likely it would not be the last. He found the one thing to do in these situations was to simply enjoy yourself. Another rule about a party was to keep the girls happy, if the girls were not happy then you were likely going to be unhappy.

qC8JFYe.png

Beskar Entente

"A straw Kilij, and yes if they trust us they will remove the buy'ce and thank you"
She smiled looking over to Ike, "Ike I'm sure we will hear all kinds of things tonight. Let's be mindful of them there are tensions still."

She held her head up and started walking into the shuttle,
"Draco will be jealous my being in both your company tonight. He'll miss the tijar too. Kilij Qel-Nosh Kilij Qel-Nosh what do you know of Mandalorians, I know Ikenna Tahj Ikenna Tahj knows quite a bit." She wasn't trying to get them into a rivalry or tension but just to find some ground they could all talk on.

Plus she had been married twice and both were Mandalorians, she knew quite a bit about them. It made her a natural to talk with them.

Becca just stayed towards the back soaking up all atmosphere that was forming around the little group. She had never seen anyone throw these little barbs at one another. It was...well fun to watch.

Becca grew curious "What did you do on Tapani?" She had never been there.

It would not take long to travel from the Embassy to the Gala. Long enough for some small talk Faith looked out the windows of Coruscant. She wished her brother Theo was here. He understood so much, in truth it was hard here on Coruscant for her. She always remembered her brother Garith here.

Everyone on board they began the trip.

d6kOgrT.png

THE DIRECTOR
B Y O O

CORUSCANT | SIA HEADQUARTERS | M'S OFFICE
Allyson Locke Allyson Locke | CLOSED
FS3Gb3Y.png

banner2.png

The decision was certainly awkward, akin to a childlike outlash. The intimacy between The New Jedi Order and The Galactic Alliance had been as longstanding as both entities themselves. They'd been born together. The severance was as unnatural and as complicated as trying to divide conjoined twins. There was an appeal to finding a solution, but it would be a gruesome task.

"Well said."

Giving a slow nod, M closed her eyes. Tavlar might have been sympathetic to the New Jedi Order, but he was as much a fanatic as the new metal-faced Emperor, the only grace the Chiss might have anticipated was a brotherhood in the Force mutuals. Apparently, however, that was not such the case. From what she'd observed, he was worse than Tavlar by several accounts. Where Tavlar had no name, no history, no recognition, only what he forged, Fel had a hand in legacy. Where Tavlar had humanity in the humility of being Force Dead, Fel had no such limitation. He proclaimed himself neutral, the sword to cut through the malfeasance of the Sith. But swords were double-edged. When the Sith were purged... what then? Who would the enemy be?

"The Senate is kept on a need-to-know basis. Their interest in our affairs is as limited as their insight.

They're dependent on us to fight their wars with my soldiers, my agents, my information." M was cold, untouchable. But at the personal inflection of my agents, something around the corners of her eyes softened. And then it was gone again.

"We have been fighting this war, the war to protect democracy and freedom, far longer than they have. We will continue to do so.

The Brotherhood remains the topmost priority, of course. Expending assets and manpower to a tertiary focus would be foolish."

She gestured over the invisible location of her keyboard again and drew up a projection of a map. A group of hexes collected together, some glowing grey, the others blue. With the projection on the desk between them, the Director stretched and pinched her fingers to zoom into the map enough for an orb to replace the layout of the hexes. It was pretty, from here. The split of land and water looked like a painting.

"Shili." M introduced. "A planet that's been divided since the Third Imperial Civil War." Red and blue colours split the planet in half. "Reports indicate that there were two main camps of thought. One, Shili Sovereign Alignment and the Shili Republic. They clashed, bloodily, and in the end the Sovereign Alignment won. At the war's conclusion, Tavlar gave Ravraa Vyshraal Moffdom— you might have fought alongside his troops in Bastion, or other instalments alongside NIO.

This is where Tavlar wasn't quite as fervently focused as their new leader. Vyshraal had the freedom to institute mutual rehabilitation policies for both sides of the to reintegrate into society, POWs were released and put through similar programs, and a new combined armed forces for Shili was made bringing in elements of Republic and Imperial teachings.

These redemption programs aren't unlike what's going on in Coruscant's undercity's asylum. The purpose in them, and the danger of them to the Imperial Order, proved that Sith was perhaps redeemable.

Vyshraal bought into this, propagated it, believed it, and convinced people of it enough to become a threat. He was in the middle of making a case for his Moffdom being a fully democratic state when he.." she snapped her fingers. "Disappeared. Suspected assassination.

Which is a shame. People believed in him and his cause. A belief that we can use to disable some of the stability in our former Triumvirate counterparts. We've done it before, helped encourage the narratives from the inside and empower the people to take back their own planets.

We did it not so subtly on Krayiss. We can do it again.

There's potential dissent to take advantage of in other locations as well." The map restored itself. "Dantooine, the New Jedi Order helped hugely there. That's a planet rich in Jedi heritage. You think they're taking kindly to the Imperial's treatment of Jedi? The former homeworld of Tavlar and his beliefs no longer honoured by a Fel? Yavin would be similar."

The map hung between the pair, and M leaned back in her seat.

"None of our people. None of our assets. Nothing the Senate needs to be held accountable to.

Democracy and freedom aren't something that can be controlled. But they can be fuelled."

CGk8M4w.png

A brilliant fire
Top Poster Of Month

BywIOi7.png
Valery: Appearance
Outfit: Factory Link
Lightsabers: Link!
Ship: Factory link
Baddy tag: Dalos Cameron
"Right this way, Iris."
Valery said as she stepped out of the shuttle that had taken the two Jedi to Donadus, where an important joint training exercise had started already. The two Jedi had only just returned from a small assignment when she was invited to join, so they were a bit later to the party. But despite that, she felt it could be a good experience for her young Padawan, who was beginning to show more and more promise as her training continued.
Additionally, Valery had become aware that Kalie Alverez Kalie Alverez and Lyrrin Lyrrin would be there, two Agents she had worked with before under fairly extreme circumstances. Meeting them again, and overseeing or joining some of the ongoing training was something she looked forward to quite a bit.
"Today, we're likely going to get involved in some training with Jedi and GA personnel we'd normally not work with as often. For the Alliance to operate efficiently, we must all be able to work together." Valery explained as she gestured around at various tents. There were SIA personnel, soldiers, and even some Jedi, albeit not as much as she had hoped.
"I'll also introduce you to some Agents who I consider friends - we've accomplished quite a bit together already." she smiled and took a left turn to get around to the tent where Lyrrin and Kalie had already met up.
"Long time no see," Valery said with a slight smirk as she approached the two and dipped her head.
"Agents Lyrrin and Alvarez, it's good to see you again. This here is my Padawan, Iris Arami - she'll be joining us for this training exercise." she placed a hand on Iris' shoulder and gave her a moment to say hi or answer any questions.
"We only just arrived, but we're ready to help where we're needed. What's the plan for today?"
5WwvUTC.png

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

Iris stayed much more silent than she normally did as she walked beside Valery Noble Valery Noble . Her eyes stayed up, watching the colors around her. The people. Soldiers, spies, Jedi. This.. Wasn't what she thought she'd be doing as a Jedi. Protecting people, yes, but.. This made her feel more like she was a soldier. She really wasn't sure what to feel about this. None the less her Master said she should come with and learn, and the girl wanted to learn as much as she could.

She only dipped her head as she was introduced. Training? Well, that sounded better than an actual conflict. A faint smile formed. Yeah, this should be fine.

"Hello."

Kalie Alverez Kalie Alverez | Lyrrin Lyrrin | Saul Colsan Saul Colsan | Osarla Ridor Osarla Ridor | Dalos Cameron

qC8JFYe.png

TAGS: Gorthalon Gorthalon | Vren Rook Vren Rook | Ishida Ashina Ishida Ashina | Open

lLcXg5L.png

Shai was still very much trying to figure out how the hell to do the diplomatic thing. This was the second time she was invited to attend some wacky social event... and the previous occasion didn't have her looking like she just exited a chop shop on Denon. The fact that she actually did exit a chop shop on Denon didn't help the situation.

Marching through the streets of Coruscant, Shai came to the realization that she desperately needed a drink for this occasion. Already she was halted by a few concerned officers watching the armoured Mandalorian marching through the streets of the GA's capital. Luckily a bar caught her eye... also suitably posh from the appearance. A smug grin spread along her features as she dribbles her fingers against the helmet hanging from her belt.

Wandering in, a very familiar individual caught her eye as she made her way to the bar. "Fancy seein' you here, hot stuff." She greeted Gorth as she stood next to him. "You look as desperate as I feel for a drink." Waving the waitress over, she ordered a double whiskey and downed it in time to order another. "You headin' for the social political thing as well? I heard there's some prominent folks attending, might score me a weapons deal tonight." She snickered away as she sipped at her drink. "Let's finish up, the sooner we get started, the quicker we get to go home." Glancing up at him, she flashed him a wink as she downed her second glass.

lLcXg5L.png

Equipment: Beskar'gam, lightsabers, healing supplies, 3 thermal detonators, EF-M401e Rampage

Objective II: The Beskar Entente
qC8JFYe.png

Adobe-Post-20211204-2127570-531716879122789.png
Anashja Tal walked proudly up the street towards the ball. She had had her disagreements with some of the Mandalorians but would stick to her guns. Maybe they were right? Maybe she needed to leave her sensibility at the door and do what needed to be done? After all, it was the Mandalorian way and they did what was needed to be done, however distasteful. But they still didn't seem to understand why it bothered her so much. It wasn't just the potential Panathan civilians, although she would be lying if she said she was OK with that. It was the fact that cycle after cycle, mandalorians had desensitised themselves to violence the point that they had destroyed themselves? Vod on vod in cataclysmic wars, and it was seeing that cycle progress that bothered her the most. She loved her clan and would hate to see them drawn jnto that kind of conflict. But oh well, enough of that, tonight was a celebration, the hard work done by the Mandalorian leadership, on the backs of the even harder work of the mandalorian soldiers. That is why she was here, to show her support for the enclave despite their difference in opinions, she would find a way to help guide them, but she was young and her voice carried little weight at the moment.

She continued into the great room where people were gathering, she caught sight of herself in the mirror and she was very pleased. One of her vod had helped her picked it out and it complemented her feminine muscular body well, and the colour was to die for. She knew she couldn't do anything, but right now between spending her days either tending to the wounded or being sick, she needed someone to make her feel sexy again. She turned slightly to the side to look at her siloutte. "You've still got it Tal," she smiled to herself, "for a little longer anyway"

She looked for someone to talk to, she would hope that someone might approach her, the last social she went to was a bust but fingers crossed.

She walked to the bar and ordered herself a ginger beer. The barman quickly brought it over and she tipped him. "Anyone looked bored tonight?" She asked him, hoping he might point her in the direction of some fascinating company. He did point out a few diplomats, but they were mostly in deep conversation. She leaned back against the bar sipping her drink, wondering why now, of all times, she felt like she was on the prowl.

Tag: Open to anyone who would like to interact

Last edited:

0j2Ll7i.png

T H E_T I G E R
Aiko Hayata|CORUSCANT|Business
Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe Ishida Ashina Ishida Ashina Don Belkora Don Belkora
8foFMuM.png

MUSIC

The heiress of Hayata sauntered from conversation to conversation, business deal to business deal and intrigue all in between. Wherever she went, she was closely shadowed by her men, who kept a close watch around the Atrisian mogul for any potential threats. All phrases and answers were carefully rehearsed and phrased to maintain the magic around her brand and carefully tailored image. It paid greatly when securing business and under the table deals in the core.

Helping herself freely to the drinks on display, she turned her gaze to the sole non-Atrisian in her bodyguard detail. Aldo Amaro, a middle-aged Tetan man or so the ID that Mr 'Amaro' carried stated. Aiko knew who he really was, ever since that fated meeting and arrangement signed behind closed doors between her, Gat, COMPNOR and the smuggler. Miss Hayata found herself with a whole load of agents in her company, both overseeing the arrangement and protecting Aiko and other important people.

"You seem rather tense, Mr Amaro; I wouldn't worry; the only thing that'll kill you in here is those bores from the Senate," she spoke in a teasing tone, taking a sip from her cocktail before handing it to one of her men while she flipped her datapad to read messages and updates from her captains.

"I have a few friends I must meet, I'm sure you won't mind socialising, will you?"

B E S K A R E N T E N T E
qC8JFYe.png

Tag: Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe | Runi Kuryida Runi Kuryida | Faith Organa Faith Organa | Alban Roble Alban Roble | Ruus Ruus | Aiko Hayata Aiko Hayata | Ikenna Tahj Ikenna Tahj | Kilij Qel-Nosh Kilij Qel-Nosh | Anashja Tal Anashja Tal | OPEN

Protector. It was his technical designation, and so he wore that armor. It was a streamlined, less bulky suit than the bes'manda masterwork harkening back to Jaster's armor. A pair of DE-10's slung on his thighs, a beskad at his hip. His helmet, still gleaming from the lapping powder and polish, was clipped to his side, showing a neatly trimmed and oiled beard shocked straight ti silvery white from care and age, and his spurs bore beskar tips and jangled slightly with every walk. Probably half a dozen more weapons were hidden about him, and even the draped cape could function as one with the woven and microionised beskar threads lending it a weight so it hardly moved in any breeze or stride.. One didn't live to ninety as a mando'ad without certain traits being picked up. No matter that he had died a few times in the between of here and there.

The Alliance had proposed it, this functionality, and Ijaat had spread a squad of the resurgent Protectors around the building to act as intercept and reinforcements to those like Ruus Ruus who were in primary tonight. More a head nod and honorary thing as the whole program got off the ground. Mandalorians functioned freely, but governments like the Alliance liked their rules, so there were hurdles to clear. But he was used to the game of politics, even if he bore a distaste for it. Besides, the credits were good even after a tithe to the Enclave out of respect and fraternity.

A click in his ear announced a unit on the roof calling in place, and he spoke quietly into his own comm unit at his left ear.

<<Captain Ruus, the Protctors have completed their first sweep of the outer Perimeter. All clear. I remain inside, at a distance, if needed...>>

Military types often had a distaste for anyone they perceived as Mercenary, so he was keeping his distance, even if his eye was on Tithe. Despite the fact he was already considered a veteran before this Captain could walk, let alone fire a blaster, Ijaat deferred to him for the moment. As their standing and reputation grew, he had warned that they would expect more autonomy. It was a key part to the doctrine of warfare for the Mandalorian, at least on the small scale. The ability to respond in unexpected, and often improvised, ways.

Sidling up to the bar, he ordered a plain water and sat sipping it, sending a deep nod of the head to the Shaman he knew as Runi. The priestess was one he was growing to respect more with every story and report. Reaching out, even with his crude telepathy, his touched his mind briefly to hers in kindred greeting before returning to scan the crowd, standing almost at parade rest ith his left hand on the pommel of his beskad and his drink in his right hand, slowly and steadily drinking from it. Any in the room with an ounce of Force sensitivity would notice the faint echoes of pain, almost like a distant scream, that surrounded the decidedly neutral aura around him otherwise. Some echoes never faded no matter the lifetimes spent.

qC8JFYe.png
Objective : 2
Tag: Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe | Runi Kuryida Runi Kuryida | Faith Organa Faith Organa | Alban Roble Alban Roble | Ruus Ruus | Aiko Hayata Aiko Hayata | Ikenna Tahj Ikenna Tahj | Kilij Qel-Nosh Kilij Qel-Nosh | Ijaat Mereel Ijaat Mereel
Following : Anashja Tal Anashja Tal

YQmrtcA.png

Stone had caught a ride to the social event along with some of the other Enclave Mando'ade, and wore a black officer's uniform, and a few ribbons, no medals, he wasn't into this to grab attention or to boast. He wanted to watch and learn, and had considered today a professional mission until he had spotted Anashja in her dress, and most thoughts had left his old head. He followed, without seeming to follow, the vision before him into the grand gathering, turning away as she admired herself in a mirror, and why not, he was admiring her, she couldn't well miss how good she looked.

Once the young woman made it to the bar, Stone walked into the room, noting the tight and professional security. He didn't spot any obvious weaknesses, and he approved of the thorough job being done to protect the attendees, even as he looked for ways to overcome it. Not with any malice, but just out of habit, his mind was always looking for the weak point in any security operation. For now, though, that mind was preoccupied with the petite Togruta, and he moved through the gathering to join her at the bar, catching the bartender's eye and ordering a drink. "Tihaar." Stone said in his Corellian accent, waiting to see if the vision in a blue dress might turn and, hopefully, notice him.

qC8JFYe.png
The Beskar Entente
Objective II
Equipment: Dress
She hadn't been to a ball before. Rather, she'd never be officially invited to attend a ball. Mama Kalanda had always cautioned her against the Mandalorians, and indeed her Mother Skylar had advised the same caution. "A superstitious cowardly lot..." She hummed to herself, remarking on the lines that her parents had mentioned to her regarding the Mandalorians and their beliefs. Her encounter on Kashyyyk had made her reconsider her loose ties to no real faction, though that was years ago. Now, she stood as padawan Lana, rather whimsical and unknown, but the skills and knowledge she held had placed her above her peers. Though if nothing else, she had dreaded having to keep her true magicks suppressed. 'Dark nature' her rear end, the jedi were just scared of the glowing it did, but she had been given a final warning about speaking of the powers that her mothers had taught her.​
Now, she was here to learn 'diplomacy' and 'cultural awareness'. She didn't quite understand what the heck those things were, but the stern nature that she had been informed of them ensured her it would be boring. Having been stripped of her usual attire, Lana was clad in a pink dress, pink heels, and had tied her iconic red ribbon through her hair in the cutest fashions she could manage. She had been told she looked 'presentable', which was good enough for her.​
Seeing the rest of the guests moving up the stairs with all the manner of the stoic statues, Lana rather pranced up the stairs, and was met with the most boring party she had ever seen. Frowning, she looked about, finding none of the cool looking Mandalorians she had heard of, and more found disfigured folk talking uncomfortable with jedi or other such officials. Boring.​
Unsure of what to do, Lana remembered something that Mamma Kala and Skylar had told her. "Drunk minds make for fun times." Or something like that. Either way, the message was clear about one thing, alcohol made people funny, so wanting some level of entertainment, Lana b-lined it for the bar.​
Which proved to be just as mundane as the rest of the party.​
Now she knew why Mamma Skylar had disliked the parties on Naboo so much. Pouting, Lana saddled herself at the bar, and sighed. She glanced to the Torgruta woman and the nicely dressed man to her right, then to the bartender. "Excuse me mister, do you know where the party is?" She asked sweetly, only for the man to raise an eyebrow at her. Knowing her joke fell flatly, Lana grumbled and gave a dismissive wave. "I'll take a Kashja Colo, on the rocks." The man nearly asked for her ID, before realizing she was only ordering a soft drink, and thankfully served it as she had asked. Taking the drink and sipping from the graciously planted bendy straw, Lana looked to the Torgruta, and the man nearest her. "Are you two looking for the party too?" She inquired, feeling the Torgruta was just as bored of this place as she was.​
She couldn't even teleport around here. UGH. Being a jedi was the worst.​

hZFxlpS.png

Equipment: Beskar'gam, lightsabers, healing supplies, 3 thermal detonators, EF-M401e Rampage

qC8JFYe.png

Adobe-Post-20211204-2127570-531716879122789.png
Anashja continued with her drink, it was nice, she found a lot of places didn't hit the ginger hard enough but this was good, she wished it had rum in it, but it was delicious none the less. She heard a deep voice behind her order a drink? A traditional Mandalorian spirit if her ears weren't mistaken, maybe someone to talk, she might as well, she could really complain about being bored if she didn't make the effort. She spun slowly on her chair and looked at the man, an older human male, sounded corellian and clearly military. "You know what, I feel like I under dressed for the occasion tonight," she said with a friendly gesture to his military Attire "Hi, I'm Anashja of clan Tal, but Ana is just fine." She continued to drink from her glass, it was even stronger at the bottom. "B minus barman, you forgot to mix it properly" she called over playfully, putting her glass down on the bar for him to refill. She shuffled in her seat, almost forgetting that she wasn't wearing combat trousers and had to sit in a 'ladylike' manner in this gown.

"Seriously though, a little part of me wished I brought my dress uniform, but how often do you get a chance to show off your legs like this. Maybe next time I wear it into battle and see what the Sith think of that"

As she spoke, another guest walked over, a young female, human looking, but she clearly had a lot of the force about her. She too was on the soft drinks, she looked old enough to drink but the bartender ID'd her. She was about to make a crack about him not IDing her, she was only 25 but looked younger she assumed, but then she looked at the fresh ginger beer in her glass and remembered oh yeah, no alcohol.

The woman walked over to them both and greeted them, "Hi, I'm Ana" she couldn't be bothered with her full name again. "We were looking for a party, it truly is very dignified in here" she gave the young woman a wink to indicate she meant dull, but was being diplomatic. "Pull up a chair, this gentleman was just about to introduce himself."

Tags: Stone Gra'tua Stone Gra'tua Lana Lana

qC8JFYe.png

:: Diplomatic Quarter

As Runi stood there, her eyes slid in the direction of the bar. Another Senator, Nayeïr Orega Nayeïr Orega , soon arrived to address Sssar Taszzn Sssar Taszzn which drew the Mandalorian woman's gaze. "Excuse me, Senator," Runi bowed slightly at the waist, "another requests an audience. Should you require the arm of the Enclave in your pursuits, Senator, you will find no finer armed force."

While it was not the focus of the Mandokarla to train Mandalorians in armed combat, it did not mean they had abandoned the warrior culture. Bounty hunting and combat were things the galaxy would pay for with mountains of credits, which would allow the Enclave to afford greater military might, yes, but also the luxuries and necessities of a growing civilization on the edge of the galaxy. So Runi hoped a driven Senator would keep them in mind in the future.

The Shaman turned and slowly made for the bar where Ijaat Mereel Ijaat Mereel had taken station.

As Runi stepped up to the bar, she laid a hand atop the counter and said, "Water." As the glass was quickly filled, she turned to regard the man that had silently extended his greetings.

"Ever vigilant for serpents in tall grass." A small smile graced her lips as Runi turned to present her back to the bar and look out into the crowd. The Chancellor was making the rounds, of course; or rather the rounds were pressing themselves upon him. "Obligation, it seems, has ill-afforded us an opportunity to converse. Much work is needed for a regional government to establish its place in galactic affairs. I hope you make time for your self in all of this; a soul could become buried in the bureaucracy as so many here have." Slowly, the Shaman took a shallow sip of the water from her glass.

qC8JFYe.png
Objective : 2
Tag: Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe | Runi Kuryida Runi Kuryida | Faith Organa Faith Organa | Alban Roble Alban Roble | Ruus Ruus | Aiko Hayata Aiko Hayata | Ikenna Tahj Ikenna Tahj | Kilij Qel-Nosh Kilij Qel-Nosh | Ijaat Mereel Ijaat Mereel
Following : Anashja Tal Anashja Tal Lana Lana

Stone's eyes were caught momentarily by another vision, this one in pink, a human to his eye, possibly a near-human, but hard to tell, and really beside the point, she was pretty indeed. And she was talking to him! He kept himself calm and under control at great effort, keeping up a facade of relaxed confidence to the best of his long experience, though underneath, he was struggling to remain calm with two attractive females in close proximity.

The ladies spoke to one another, and seemed to get along fairly well to Stone's opinion, which was a positive. They were both looking at him now, and he struggled to not say anything stupid, which was a lot harder than he'd expected. Two hundred years and he still got nervous around such beauty, Stone chided himself, and spoke before they could notice any distraction, trying to radiate confidence.

"It's not what I'd call a Mandalorian party."
Stone smiled, blue eyes twinkling with mirth, Corellian accent and attitude coming off him like the expensive but mild cologne he'd borrowed from one of the vode for the evening. He nodded politely to each of the ladies in turn. "Captain Stone of Clan Mereel. I've been running with my aliit for most of my life, and i'm here as a part of the Enclave."

He lowered his voice to a more subtle tone. "I heard these aruetiise asked for a cultural exchange. No one's drinking out of a skull, no one's stabbing anyone, and nothing's on fire. I don't see much Mando culture here." He grinned mischievously, hoping to get a laugh from them and lighten the mood. The party was pretty tame so far, but it was early days, there was time for it to get interesting. As for Stone, with not one but two attractive and intelligent ladies for company, the party was doing just fine so far thankyou very much. He sipped at his tihaar, enjoying himself, trying to relax as best he could. The tihaar helped, a little Concordian Courage to aid the old Mandalorian in this most uncomfortable of battlefields; an aruetii social event.

qC8JFYe.png
The Beskar Entente
Objective II
Equipment: Dress
Well, now she had names for the two strangers. She smiled, happy to meet people who weren't being sticks in the mud. She had Stone, and Ana now to keep her interested in the goings of this place. "I'm Lana, nice to meet you! Never met Mandalorians before-" The moment the words left her mouth, a memory snapped back into place, and the smile that had been shining across her features melted away.​
Mamma Kala...
The sound of phantom blasters rung in her ears, and the distant sense of fear rekindled feelings over a decade old, but before the past could reach out and drown her, Lana shoved it deep into the confines of her memory. The flicker in emotions was brief, but perhaps noticeable to the other two. "Anyways, I'm a padwan, but I'm just here to listen and learn and...well just be boring suppose."
Then an idea came to mind.​
"Oh, oh, watch this!" Lana took a coaster off the bar, and snagged a glass from behind the counter, before placing them down before her friends. The bartender turned around and noticed the girls antics, but before he could interject, she was already at work. "I'm going to do a magick trick!" She waved her hands, waving them over the coaster and glass respectfully, before cupping her hands over the two mundane items. Closing her eyes, Lana focused her mind's eye on the empty space behind the bartender, and drew a mental bubble about the two items.​
There was a mental 'pop' at the back of Lana's mind, and the woman opened her hands to reveal empty space. "Ta-dah!" She waved excited behind the baffled bartender, as the cup and coaster sat nicely where she had sent them, ready to be served to whoever was the next customer. The bartender glanced between Lana, and the recently appearing glasses, before scowling at the girl and moving to service someone else. The former witch didn't care, shrugging the man off and smiling to herself. "Alright, that's all I got for today."
Blinking at the two, she sipped her soft drink and leaned forward like a young girl held captive by a new pet; though there was a glimmer of mischief in her eyes. "So, what can you two do? I hear all these things about Mandalorians and people who do fighting things, but I can't imagine what it's like not having the force. Can you do magick tricks too?" Lana paused, her eyes studying the Togruta woman for a moment. The emerald color to her eyes flashed gray, then back to emerald. She had to make sure Ana wasn't a force user, and blinked as she witnessed something moving within the woman; was she a jedi too?​
Now curious about the woman, Lana blinked at the Torgruta woman, trying to think if it was rude to ask if she was a jedi or not.​

hZFxlpS.png

Last edited:
B E S K A R E N T E N T E
qC8JFYe.png

Tag: Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe | Runi Kuryida Runi Kuryida | Faith Organa Faith Organa | Alban Roble Alban Roble | Ruus Ruus | Aiko Hayata Aiko Hayata | Ikenna Tahj Ikenna Tahj | Kilij Qel-Nosh Kilij Qel-Nosh | Anashja Tal Anashja Tal | OPEN

"The work here is my time for myself. Penance for what i've done. But I still train the young ones of my House, and still work the forges as often as I can. A warrior has to be well rounded and rested."

His eyes scanned the room, not really expecting, but scanning all the same. Ruus Ruus and his boys knew what they were about. There were a few Protectors in plainclothes who had almost needed bail money probing the defenses earlier. None had noted any concerning weak points or such. Regardless, there were a dozen or more in the drab green and rank assorted blues, yellows, and red visored helmets around the building. And a dozen or so more outfitted with Ijaat's own tricks and kits to blend in with civilian life and keep a watch all the same. Some had grumbled at the loss of traditional beskar'gam, but not many had the stones to hold a line with Ijaat.

"My late wife was an Adumarian princess before we wed. She was quite skillful in her bureaucracy and diplomatic ways. And equally as eager a teacher. Most of these men and women are simple. Credits and influence, which is to say... They want what they perceive as power. Regardless of their motivations or reasoning to themselves and others, it's their base desire. All too close to the Sith. As much as it is my job to guard them from outside harm or influence... So too am I to guard them against themselves. A Senate Guard has fealty and loyalty. He is more likely to hesitate in betrayal. My Protectors? Their loyalty is to Protectors and the Mando'ade. Should Tithe himself pull a gun and start executing his fellow politicians in a coup?"

Here the grizzled veteran grinned ferally, and a dark spike in his aura could be felt. A dread and cold uncaring pragmatism. It had seen him to glory and disgrace, but still it defined him all the same. A hard edge entered his voice as he spoke, hard as the iron he forged on Gardius.

"He would be dead before the first bolt hit. By mine or one of my men's hands. So I can't afford too much leisure. Though I used to do more of it in my younger years. Knife-knuckles, boxing, hell I used to sing for Aerin."

Chuckling, he tossed back the last of his water and let the empty glass sit next to him like a drained shot of something stronger. Patting his belt, he pulled out a cigarra of mostly tabacc and herb, and nodded to Runi, relaxing a bit as he lit the oddly pleasant-smelling (earthy and almost vanilla and pepper-like) consumable and puffed.

"Does this count as leisure?"

It was said almost playfully, and in truth the scanning eyes had come to rest on the Shaman, mischief in them. It was rather like teasing Anija Betna Anija Betna all those years ago, speaking with this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom