Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do It

[member="Darth Vitium"]

As i said, there was a lot of external factors. The biggest one being that Mierin wasn't really a three dimensional character but rather one made entirely for the One Sith and be in a leadership position. At the time i thought i wasn't going to be in the One Sith anymore...so yeah.

As i said, Sorry, it would have been fun.

However, I promise i won't kill off Alric or Boan until we actually finish our threads!

[member="Soliael Devin Talith"]

I enjoyed writing with you for the brief period of time that I did. I especially enjoyed developing a hatred for Shara with Aaralyn - considering she had multiple duels with him over several Invasions and ultimately it took him and Daella to take her down. It was a very uh pinnacle moment for me in many ways.

After that no clue, just never wrote together again. Might have as Mierin and November but I don't believe we did.

I believe you are a fantastic writer and I enjoyed it - not sure what else to say beyond wish it could occur more.

My experience tells me you are a cool writer and your characters are always interesting. Plus you make catchy signatures and your avatar borders are one of the most amazing ones over here. Your IC posts are inspiring and while you write a decent amount of words and paragraphs in every single IC post, RPing with you doesn't get tiring. And what's the best about you and your writing philosophy? You actually kill your characters off every once in a while.

Sometimes you tend to forget threads (which happens to many people), but as a more serious minus, I'll have to repeat that tagging has been a problem a few times, and has been a reason why it's taken me eons to post a reply to you. :p

Soliael Devin Talith said:
Noted, thank you :)

Perhaps Shara will eventually make a return since he never officially died.
Not sure we're ready for that. Ever, his singing was beautiful but I always feared to be eaten while asleep.

However, I do look forward to it. I enjoyed it very much.

One thing I completely forgot to mention before is the fact that you're one of the most consistent and active RP poster I know in this forum. A private thread with hundreds of posts in it, written in only a few months or less? Not a problem for you, it seems. And that is what I find to be the best trait you have. ;)

[member="Ellya"] Seriously! Who does a 900 post thread to make a freakin' baby?! lol, I'd probably make the conception happen within five posts or so :p

Good on ya mate :D

[member="Soliael Devin Talith"] I would hope so! lol, if you and Kira were 7 people you could have made 2 flagships :p

You. You irritate me to no end. Why? Because you are a fantastic writer. I'm jealous, quite definitely, of the way your posts sing. From one sentence to the next they flow, beautifully, like a song of old. Every character has a reason. A purpose. Some sort of drive behind them. Not always literally, of course. But you can feel it. You can feel the way they feel, they breathe, they move. It's solid. There's no bumps where it needs to be smooth but you never sand it down to much. There's always an edge, moments where things got rough because that's what the post needs. Maybe you don't always remember to mention people. So what? If I was in a thread with you I'd probably check it ten times a day to see if you made more magic. You wouldn't have to tag me. I'd be following that thread and keeping it open in another tab. Sure, you kill off characters often. That's not a bad thing (to me). We write about the Star Wars universe. These people live in a chaotic time. Most of them will never die of old age. Instead they get shot down in a burning trail of glory- forever to be remembered as that guy who fought until his last breath. Or maybe they don't go down that way. Perhaps their end is short. Simple. Anything but sweet. An unexpected knife to the back or a blade to the throat. People die. In this universe people die. And if someone can make others cry (or sub uncontrollably) over a fictional character than they deserve a shab-ton of praise. All of it. And like, ten awards, at the least.

Your characters are memorable. Loveable, hateable, glorious, and sometimes a little irritating. But once again it's because they're done so well.

Now, because I've been way to serious for the last five minutes, I will make a not-joke:
Apparently your name is Chris. Hi Chris, it's nice to meet you. My name is also Chris.

A MEAN THING, AND THEN A NICE THING.

You say innocents instead of innocence, every single time (and I haven't told you until now).

Your response rate is so spot on you make me (and likely others) feel valued in the community. Also your cute butt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom