Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do I Know You..?

High atop the mountain range she had lain in wait, meditating on the aether and the cosmos, on the darkness and the light, driven into a near hallucinogenic state she was delirious, without memory, without purpose. The days on Aurum had dragged by, with only one young Tejdóru to keep her company. The winged reptilian remained perched upon her shoulder most days, only roaming for sustenance - more than the woman did. Yet there was only so much the Force could do for someone. She had reached breaking point when it happened, a nervous hysterical laughter slipping from her cracked lips. "Lies, lies... All lies..." the woman had murmured to herself, rocking back and forth while maintaining the movement meditation she had delved into, a steady stream of water vortexing in the air.

All I have made here, it is all a lie...

It felt as though a light had been lit inside her, the darkness began to recede and even in her stupor she managed to push herself to a rise, drawing in the water in the form of an orb. Sipping from it thirstily she sighed, her eyes bright. "The Force works in mysterious ways" she murmured, before turning to survey the landscape. Wildlife, forests, high mountains and valleys... That's all that lay here to the naked eye, but she knew better. Hidden away were remnants of a small civilisation, one he had falsely brought about. They were gone now, preaching elsewhere or else drifted to one side of the Force or the other. But had she herself not just done the very same? The dark is not the place for me she mused, realising now that her responsibilities lay elsewhere.

But who am I? I know not my name, only my destination...

Making her way down the side of the mountain she pondered on the question she had posed herself. The Tejdóru remained upon her shoulder, nuzzling at her neck every so often, yet she was too absent minded to pay much attention to it. "Borne from the ashes and into the light" she murmured, reciting words spoken by someone years before. "Asha." It all seemed so real to her again, her life, the Galaxy, even the ever present Force which had kept her company seemed far more tangible and sensory than it had previously. And then she made it, to the hidden temple carved into the mountain side, most of which she had done by hand some year or so before... The days had merged into one, had it been longer?

I need to go from here, to retrace my steps... I need to know who Asha is.

And with that she ventured into the hidden hangar bay, where a tiny selection of personal vessels lay. She chose the most sturdy looking ship, took a moment to readjust to the concept of technology, and then it was off... Soaring through the sky the ship broke out of the planetary orbit and off into space. The liberation she felt at the ease at which she flew was breathtaking, and it was only then that she realised her little friend had remained. "What am I to do with you, save raise you and keep you safe?" With a soft smile she ran her hand against his reptilian hide and set her sights to the stars...

Coruscant
It had taken a very long time for Asha to make it back to the place she belonged, and now as she stepped down from the ramp of her chosen ship, rubbing her eyes against the glaring sun, she could not help but smile. Her clothes were the same she had worn the day she disappeared, the day she had been reborn - of course to others it would have been otherwise, to others she would have been dead. How could she deal with that when she had barely come to terms with it herself? Who am I? she inquired of herself again, hands settling down to brush against the equipment at her belt, namely the two cylindrical hilts. With a soft outward breath of air she began her journey toward the Temple; was this her destination? The Force only knew.

The creature remained upon her shoulder, as ever, as she made her way past the Temple Guards and into the grand hallway, her eyes seeking out someone - anyone - who might point her in the correct direction. Did they know her, here? Or was this all just another false memory, the follow up of a whim?

Gherron was anxious, more so than ever. He had just returned from completing his Jedi trials, and was now waiting on his master's and the council's decision of whether or not to promote him. With this in mind, he was both excited and terrified at the same time. What could he expect from them. Granted, he wasn't the best padawan, with him commonly getting into fights and all, but he wasn't all that bad, was he? His mind constantly bombarded him with questions, none of which he knew the answer to. However, as he was walking the halls of the temple, a familiar face showed itself. In fact, it wasn't just familiar. He knew the face well. "Master Asha?!" His face brightened and he walked over to her, not sure exactly what to say. It had been so long... Maybe she would be proud that he was close to promotion. "Is that really you?"

@[member="Asha Seren"]

"Padawan Vael" Josh said as he passed his Padawan, Gherron, patting the man on the back. He gave the man a proud smile, a healthy indication that he was proud of him for his performance in the Trials. And like that, he kept walking. He'd been trying to drive the impression home now that he was fine, after giving the other Jedi quite a scare with the way he looked and acted after the death of Saoirse, and the death of his unborn child.

And then Gherron said something as Josh turned a corner.

"Asha"

Odd, Josh didn't know of any Ashas in the Jedi... Nor any MASTER Ashas... The only one he'd heard of was...

He turned. Gherron had walked toward someone familiar. Josh started to walk toward the two.

"Gherron, is something wrong, my Padawa-"

And that was when he looked the woman in the eyes. As their eyes met, Josh turned pale.

@[member="Gherron Vael"]
@[member="Asha Seren"]

| @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] | @[member="Gherron Vael"] | @[member="Asha Seren"] |

Ella had been stood at the balcony overlooking the temple entrance, thinking of the recent conflict on Ossus and about the Jedi Order. In particular, she was still for a lack of better word, haunted by the memory of Hion the Herglic and the rise of Darth Orcus. She had heard that the former Jedi Knight, now a Lord of the Sith, had been present on Manaan. She decided that if she ever encounter the whale again, she would try and free him from the effects of the Soulsaber and return him to the light. That was her perspective of herself as a Jedi.

"I couldn't save you then, but I'll save you the next time we meet," she murmured. Twisting her hands around her Padawan braid, she saw Jedi Padawan Gherron Vael and his Jedi Master Joshua DragonsFlame approach someone that had entered the Jedi Temple. Ella turned from her position at the balcony towards the flight of stairs that descended into the entrance. When she came to a stop near the three of them, she recognized the woman in between Vael and DragonsFlames. They hadn't met before, but Ella knew about Asha Seren. She was Carn's other Jedi Padawan, who had gone missing long ago. She hadn't asked what happened to Asha to Carn when she found out about her. She didn't want to stir anymore memories.

Ella snapped out of her thoughts and took another step forward, giving Asha a reassuring smile. She didn't say anything however. Not unless Asha, Joshua or Gherron said something to her. She didn't know what to say.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Gherron Vael"] @[member="Asha Seren"]

Je'daii turned her head, she didn't quite know what was going on her it was a curious notion. Something familier was here and her face scrunched into a frown as she rose taking a look into her datapads. "No there was no one scheduled to come here of much importance today but that doesn't mean there wouldn't be. In truth anyone could show up. Alright I'll stop talking to myself and then I will head down there, see who is making my senses flare and then come back and study. Shouldn't take longer then twenty minutes at most so I will be back in time to clean up and shower." Je'daii made a face while she let out her breathe and changed from the tank top into her bodysuit and poncho. No reason to throw away modesty.

Then she was walking down while a small commotion showed Master Dragonsflame and his padawan as she walked and moved in between the people. There was much that could be happening but to be having this many it must have been something no one was expecting which could mean quite a lot. Maybe a new jedi master had been promoted or no that was silly, it could be a knight ceremony of several who had preformed well on the battles against the sith. That was always a possibility or any number of things as she saw Gherron and gave a nod of her head in acknowledgement before turning to see what was so important and her face paled... a rare feat for a zeltron.

"Master Asha?" Je'daii had a look on her face that was ten parts confusion, five anger and then all surprise. her hands went to her comlink and she spoke. "Councilor @[member="Carn Dista"], this is Je'daii you should come and see this sir. I don't know how to explain it but we might need your skills if it is a trick." Her face went from in a flicker of fractions of a second grief, anger, love, joy indifference and finally back to neutrality as more thoughts about having a dead woman reappear before them all. There was much going on and Je'daii spoke walking forward and slipping her hand into her poncho for that familiar weight. Whats dead shouldn't be able to come back, they know she blew up there was no coming back from that.

Which meant one thing, she was either a clone, a crazy clone as cloning force sensitivity has proven difficult or she was a shapeshifter tryign to infiltrate the order, third option and one that wouldn't make much sense would be her being a human droid replica but then they wouldn't be able to feel her. She could be a force phantom with someone using what remained of her body and was powerful enough to complete the illusion. No one in the sith empire on record was that strong but you never knew in truth anything could have happened. Maybe they were getting desperate and trying to throw the order off balance. Maybe they wanted her to be the face all accepted and trusted before she tried to slaughter the council? Je'daii remained very still while thinking about all the possibilities and nothign good wanted to come to her mind.

As the woman made her way through the halls a young boy appeared. For a moment he seemed to pass her by, before halting and looking at her. The words he spoke confused the woman – she had deduced her name was Asha but not who that was, who she was, and thus to hear the word ‘Master’ accompanying it the woman could not help but falter. “W-Who is Asha?” she murmured, to herself yet loud enough to be in earshot of the boy. She lifted a hand to rub at her left temple, keeping her eyes cautiously on the young man. And yet, moments later, another appeared, talking to the boy yet he too faltered as he heard the words also. Her eyes turned over to this second man, soaking in his appearance. Something about him was familiar, and her mouth moved before she could halt it. “Do I know you..?” she began, her voice hoarse, how long had it been since she’d tried to speak to another? Her uncertainty, the odd tint to her gaze, the way she held herself, all pointed to the fact that something was wrong – this woman had no idea who she was, where she was, who they were…

… And yet at the same time she had a compelling urge to near this second individual. Without warning the 6’3 woman stepped forward and pulled him into a tight hug. It did not last, and after a moment she stumbled back, eyes wide with shock. “I… I’m sorry I—“ she sucked in a sharp breath and ran a hand through her hair, tanned cheeks turning a soft crimson. “I do not know what compelled me to do that.” She did not recognise him, she did not distinguish that he was Josh – Jose – that they had been undercover partners for years, that he had raised her remaining son, helped her through a breaking marriage, and kept her sane. Distress stained her expression and she began to back away, more so when the hall began to fill with yet more people. The sensation to flee rose within her chest and soon she was gasping for breath. It was wrong to have come here, so very wrong to presume that she could chase shadows and vague thoughts, even if they had been sent by the Force.

@Je'daii @[member="Ella Nova"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Gherron Vael"]

Carn Dista

C
There were some days that never seemed to end. This was one of them. Carn had spent his entire day pouring over reports that required his attention, especially those relating to the Jedi Council. And then out of nowhere, his commslink was errupting. It completely shattered the quiet monotony of his work, yet it brought with it a headache that filing information could never quite match - one of trouble, apparently at the entrance of the order. He presumed that it was one of the many anti jedi groups protesting, but the tone @Je'daii used implied something a little more dangerous.

Intending to get back to his paperwork sooner rather than later, Carn strode from his study with great purpose - the Jedi in the hallways parted before him, unwilling to get themselves in between a Councillor and a hard place. At the pace he set, Carn's arrival in the main atrium didnt take long. Whatever it was that had forced him out of his roost would soon be given his undivided attention...

| @[member="Carn Dista"] | @[member="Asha Seren"] | @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] | @[member="Gherron Vael"] |

Ella turned away from Master DragonsFlame, Je'daii, Seren and Padawan Vael to the approaching presence of her Jedi Master. She gave Carn a bright smile before saying, "Look who it is!"

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
@[member="Asha Seren"]

Tracyn stared. He was bewildered with a flurry of emotion, something that he had only recently only began to control. His feet shuffled, out of the dorm room. He had sensed her, from his room. He didn't meditate much, his mind was too much of a flurry of...everything. Rage. Hate. Anger. Fear. Regret. Sorrow. He stepped slowly down the stairs, his armor clinking. His eyes drifted over to Carn, and a few other Jedi that he noted. He didn't have any friends, at least in his mind. Just fellow Jedi. The question of whether or not that bond was deeper was entirely up to the person answering the question. But it was obvious Tracyn had become...less of a man, and more of a savage since her death. His saving grace, the only thing he ever looked forward to at the end of the day, ripped away from him. And then, to have his son, hate him. He stumbled down the stairs, staring at her after she hugged the young man.

The Demon moved, and he did not think. There was no thinking here. He moved past the assembling Jedi, before stopping before Asha. He trembled for a moment, before falling to his knees. He looked at her, staring straight into her eyes. She probably wouldn't even know who he was anymore. Scars, and the fatigue of war had made him older, his hair browned and his face hardened to that of nearly a statue. His eyes were hollow, almost sunk into his skull. What was once icy gray, now became dull and stone-like. He lingered over her face, before his hands reached out to touch her. He dropped the crushgaunts, the bloodied, chipped, life-taking weapons. He touched her face. He wasn't dreaming, as far as he could tell.

He felt his knees give, and with a heavy thud, collapsed to his knees. He stared up at her, as if he was staring death or a ghost. He nearly broke down, before stammering out from his scarred lips."I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry."

The sheer multitude of individuals turning up began to feel overwhelming, causing Asha to slowly back away from them all. The exclamatory look who it is! caused her to tremble, why did they all know who she was, yet she herself did not? "I'm sorry" she murmured again, backing closer to the door. "This... This was a mistake" yet as she turned to leave an individual hurried right at her, with all the haste of a raging bull. Her eyes widened to the sight of him, a slight familiarity in his face. "W-Wha--" her words were cut short when the man touched her. Her back arched as brief memories flashed into her mind, for a moment only, before staggering back with a gasp.

When she could once again focus she saw him upon his knees on the ground, begging forgiveness. "What the kriff is going on!" she exclaimed, hands raising to either side of her head. But the moment of distress quickly passed as she took in a slow breath and calmed herself. Her shaking hands settled down at her side and her gaze moved throughout the gathering crowd. A man approached, having no difficulties parting the crowd, and she sensed an air of importance about him. Her eyes drifted and a zeltron to one side likewise caught her attention... Somehow all were familiar faces, he who she hugged, he who remained upon his knees, the man who parted the crowd and the zeltron, but she couldn't for the life of her remember why.

Turning her gaze back to the one lingering at her feet she knelt down, her empathy going haywire within her. She could sense the emotion bleeding from him, the sincerity. Settling a hand to his cheek she did something subconsciously, something unbeknownst to her she had done many times before. Flowing the Force through him in calming waves of peace and tranquillity she looked directly into his grey eyes. "I know not what you did, but you should not let it lower you and your defences so. Rise" - the words had been whispered to him and she rose and offered down her free hand to help him up.

[Sorry I'd been waiting on Josh then remembered he was away for the weekend, oops. @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] @[member="Ella Nova"] @[member="Carn Dista"] @[member='Je'daii'] @[member='Joshua DragonsFlame'] @[member="Gherron Vael"]

Gherron noticed with sorrow that Asha was having difficulty with the constantly increasing crowd. It had all started when he walked up to her... he realized with a sigh that it was partially his fault. Then something else struck him. She continued to say that she didn't remember anyone there. He remembered how she'd given him the strangest look when he called her master. Some looked at her like they figured she'd been dead. 'What have I missed?' Suddenly he regretted always going off to do his own thing. He had hardly been at the temple, and thus didn't hear about most Jedi affairs. This left the young padawan just as confused as his old master. Walking up to her, he took his arm gently, trying to calm her down. "Asha... Are you okay? Don't you remember me? Or Serena, Josh, what about them? Remember Thurion? He was like a son to you, wasn't he?" The pain in the woman's eyes hurt him, it really did. To see someone he knew in such pain and confusion, it was too much for him. 'What happened to you?', he thought silently.

@[member="Asha Seren"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @Je'daii @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] @[member="Ella Nova"] @[member="Carn Dista"]

Josh was surprised when Asha had hugged him, and he bit his lip as she let go in a nervous wreck.

Then came Carn, then Tracyn. Then Asha began to backpeddle. He let out a sigh.

"It sounds like she has amnesia" he told the others, before stepping forward.

"Asha... You don't remember me?" he asked. "After everything? Hell, you don't even remember Tracyn, your husband" he said, motioning down toward the man on his knees.

Carn Dista

C
@[member="Ella Nova"] @[member="Asha Seren"]

Carn nodded at his padawan - he had sensed Asha's presence long, long before his Padawan had pointed her out. It was a deep bond, that of master and apprentice. Not one easily shaken, even by loss of memory. Unlike the others, however, who sought to crowd Asha, and potentially overwhelm her, Carn opted for that most Jedi of traits - Patience.

"A face long thought lost to us, by those of little faith, Ella. Come, let us exercise your powers of observation once more."

Carn stepped towards his Padawan, and began to usher her along towards one of the various pillars in the atrium. It pained him to step away from Asha - He had never truly given up hunting for her, even when people such as Tracyn, and the Council had long belived her to be dead. Yet now was not the time to rush in. Caution was best exercised here. Who could truly say what was on Asha's mind, or what forces had mobilised to draw her to the temple? Carn certainly could not. Looking at his current student with as warm a smile as he could muster, given the situation, Carn spoke again...

"Remember that nobody truly dies, unless you belive it so, Ella. Now. Look about. Tell me what you can uncover from what your eyes tell you about what's happening."

If anyone was expecting Carn to rush towards Asha like the others, they were mistaken. He had a duty to perform, and a Padawan to train. She would learn that duty came long before personal matters, and that she would have to endure many sacrifices in order to be a true paragon of the Light.

Alan

@[member="Asha Seren"] @[member="Carn Dista"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Gherron Vael"]
"You don't even know what I've done. The people in this room don't even know what I've done."Tracyn blinked, opening his golden eyes. They stayed like that for a moment, staring at hers. He slowly stood up, staring at her. He glanced to the other Jedi in the room, before falling back onto his knees. He ground his teeth. He had the sudden urge to flee the room, or to attack everyone. Anger flared up in him like a tidal wave, releasing to those around him in a shadowed way. He stood up slowly, staring down at his wife, who most people actually stared up to due to her height. The attempts that were trying to calm his mind, his soul, failed horribly as he had long ago, fell into the pit that he himself had been born with and had carried for so long. He blinked for a while, staring at Asha. His eyes lingered over to the young man, and then over to Carn. He had little respect for Josh as a Jedi, simply due to his age, but he had some for Carn. He knew that Carn had more experience in dealing with the dark side than Josh did, at least in Tracyn's experience and first-hand knowledge. Carn, would probably sense immediately what had going on with Tracyn long ago, maybe even when he entered the room.

Exit. It was time to leave. Asha didn't need him right now, he was another thing that Asha didn't need to have happening to her right now. They could reconcile later, and in a more solitude manner. He stood up to his full height, and adjusted his armor and the cloak around his shoulder. He turned on his heel, and simply walked away. He narrowed his eyes, suppressing (in a futile manner) the hatred that he was feeling, that he had hidden away for so long. He walked sharply, and down to the steps, and went to go out of the temple. He needed to go.

Go.

Go far.

Go to the darkness.

Carn Dista

C
@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

There is no Emotion in a true Jedi's thought process. Emotion clouds the mind, and creates incorrect notions. Instead there must only be peace. The kind of peace that Tracyn Ordo had never been able to find within himself. Carn was most certainly not ignorant of that - it was why, even after Tracyn was deemed cured of the Sith Poison within him, that Carn knew this would happen. They had merely delayed the outcome. He had known Tracyn for many years, and as a result had a great deal of knowledge as to what kind of man Ordo truly was.

Unlike a true Jedi, Tracyn had allowed himself to fall into the alluring trap of passion. It had been a seed long growing within him,one that he sheltered and guarded viciously lest it be snatched from him by the path he was now failing to embrace. Yet now the seed had grown into a weed, and that weed had choked and shattered any remaining illusion about Tracyn remaining serene in the wake of the violence he had created around himself. He had allowed it to bloom into the putrid flower of chaos within his mindframe. It was a corpulent flower. One that attempted to spread it's corrupt pollen to those it came into contact with.

Carn could see it bloom within Tracyn's eyes. He watched as Tracyn finally alowed it to remove the last bastion of harmony within him. Carn didn't have to be a Jedi to know that the man had changed - and not for the better. The Tracyn the Jedi knew had finally died. In it's place was a man that none present knew. A man who didn't belong in the temple..

As Tracyn moved to leave, he held Carn's gaze for but a moment. It was long enough for Carn to offer him a solemn nod, and reach out to Tracyn's mind with the Force...

::Know that you are free to leave, but in doing so may never return. Your lightsaber is forfiet from this day forth, and should you resist the efforts of the Jedi Order in seeking your redemption from where you now leave to, your life will be equally forfiet. Consider this both blessing, and exilement, for falling to the darkside, Tracyn Ordo.::

| @[member="Carn Dista"] | @[member="Asha Seren"] | @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] |

Ella hadn't rushed in like the others either. She was only happy for Carn that his first Padawan had returned to the Jedi, alive and well. Well as can be, that is. The young Jedi Padawan looked up to her master as he spoke to her. She turned back to the group, observing what she saw, feeling what she felt through the force. "I see two lost souls, master. One trying to find it's way back, the other slipping further away into the darkness."

She looked back up to Carn. "Where is Master Ordo going, master?"

The original pair who had arrived spoke again and she looked between them, yet her focus was on the distressed man at her feet. The words spoken by the younger man did spark some notion of a memory but it was too far away, too fleeting to grasp, and thus she left it where it was. “I… I don’t know” she admitted, to Josh, before turning her sights down to the one on his knees, Tracyn he had been dubbed. Her… Husband? A slightly hysterical laugh escaped her lips before she could stop it. “W-What..?” she asked of him, before shaking her head and staring back to the man who stared back with intense, grey eyes.

She could not help but reach out and continue to flow her peace through him, but even then she knew it was too late, he was too far gone, and when he began to back away, when he tried to leave, she found herself taking a step toward him. Catching herself in the middle of the act she ground to a halt and waited, watching… What was going on?

@[member="Ella Nova"] @[member="Carn Dista"] @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Gherron Vael"]

Alan

Tracyn stared at Carn, his head snapping towards him. He wasn't staring at Carn directly, Tracyn seem to have the innate ability to simply stare straight into the person's soul before in a sort of passive and warm manner, the kind of look that made you want to talk to him, made you want to open up. Now, the stare was like a snake before it coiled around you, it struck at your soul, stared at the essence of your being, and judged it.

Tracyn peered at Carn for a while, his snake like glare piercing Carn for a little while longer, before his mouth moved, breaking the silence."Don't you dare send anyone after me. Don't you even think about it. You and I both know what I'll do if you send anyone to come after me. You and I both knew this was coming, Carn."He said bluntly, using Carn's first name, forgoing the formality in lieu of familiarity. He turned Asha after his brief but tense confrontation, and it pained him watch her be so confused and hurt at the same time. His golden pupils lingered over hers for a moment, before they fell to the ground in shame. He blinked, and then the scowl returned.

"You come find me when you're good and ready. You'll remember how to track people, I hope."He said, and turned his body back around. He had said his piece, and had worn out his welcome. It was time to leave. Tracyn largely ignored the other Jedi in the room, and didn't bother to care for their opinions.

@[member="Asha Seren"] @[member="Carn Dista"] @[member="Ella Nova"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Josh's eyes fell as he truly realized now what was going on. Tracyn had fallen to the dark side.... He was leaving. Betraying them. Betraying the Order and all they had worked for. Admittedly, he was hurt. Worse yet, he felt as though he had failed Tracyn. He had spent so much time, so much effort trying to save his friend's life, trying to save him from the dark side before it could consume him. But it was too late. He had only delayed the inevitable.

His gaze held on Tracyn, the hurt in his face evident. But... He realized there that aside from that one time where Tracyn had comforted him after Saoirse's death on Ossus, he really didn't give a kark about him or what he thought. And that realization hurt even more.

But as Tracyn left, Josh pushed his own hurt aside. Instead of pitying himself, he stepped forward and put a comforting hand on Asha's shoulder. Forget his problems, Asha needed help more then he did right now.

"I'm... I'm sorry...." he whispered into her ear, the hurt in his voice was evident. He wanted to hug her, as she'd always liked when she was upset, but he wasn't sure if the amnesiac Asha would appreciate it just yet. He sighed, and finally spoke again.

"I'll explain everything later, in private" he promised Asha with a breath. "But... I guess to get it out of the way...." he began, trying to regain his composure. He motioned toward Carn.

"Jedi Master Carn Dista. Member of the Jedi Council, one of the older and wiser members of the Order. Your mentor, if I recall" he said, before looking over at @[member="Ella Nova"].

"Ella Nova, another of Carn's Padawans, if I'm not mistaken" he said, before looking at @[member="Gherron Vael"]. "Gherron Vael, a friend of yours, I believe, and my Padawan. His trials are tomorrow"

He looked over at @Je'daii. "Je'daii... Your former Padawan, before you left us for the Conclave. She was the godmother for your children, before Kobe disappeared and Cassus became... Well, I mentioned earlier...." he said with a breath. "And again, I'm Josh DragonsFlame. Jedi Master, Jedi Council member alongside Carn. We were really close before you "Died". We went undercover to sabotage the Syndicate, and hunted down the pieces of the darkstaff. I was your kids godfather, when they were born" he said, trying to get everyone's mind off of what had just transpired with Tracyn. He didn't WANT to forget it, but Asha wasn't going to get any better being conflicted over what had just happened. She was already incredibly mentally unstable before she disappeared.

Asha could not say what was going on, as it made very little sense to her. Biting her lip she stared after the man who made threats in the direction of the authoritarian looking individual who stood to one side, observing without interrupting. And yet the way he looked at her, the way he spoke to her, completely contrasted the ferocious nature he showed to the others. Her gaze dropped to her feet, she couldn’t make a promise to him, and she did not know him nor understand what it was he was asking of her. His back was to her at this point and part of her was grateful. It hurt to look at him, a sickening pain stuck in the pit of her stomach, but she could not tell why it was.

Her gaze lifted to the feel of a hand upon her shoulder, her eyes seeking the owner. The man she had embraced earlier stood there, she could see and sense the concern he felt, the conflict within him at the sight of the leaving man… At the sight of her. And then he, too, was apologizing. Why? It didn’t make sense for strangers to be apologizing to her. She turned her gaze over her shoulder to watch the man walk away for a moment longer, before hearing what Joshua had to say to her. His introductions were brief and to the point, yet it gave her some further insight into who Asha Seren was. She had a Master? A Padawan? She had acquaintances here, with these people?

Her eyes lit up slightly; she wanted to know more, but it was a little overwhelming to hear just this, nevermind the rest. “Who was he?” she asked, talking of the man who had walked away. “And… And I’m not dead, right?” she looked down at her body, and actually lifted a hand to pat her torso; feeling it to be tangible set her mind straight, but the frown remained – why did they think she was dead?

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] @[member="Ella Nova"] @[member="Carn Dista"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom