Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Disposable Heroes - NIO Dominion of the Ord Canfre/Garqi Hex

Volgin Alto

V

OpRL.jpg
// ROOSTER // Purge Commando
// OBJECTIVE // Ride The Lightning
// FOCUS // OPEN

N5cG5gd.png
<"These lowlifes always go out so easy..."> Bruiser said through distorted comms. To anyone pinned outside of the squad's communication network, it would've sounded like $D%I*S@T*O@R^T*E!D^ nonsense. It was always an amusing thought whenever I had to the brain space to consciously think about that. While we were in perfect cohesion the enemy would only hear that waste of noise. Ideal in these kind of operations. We were fighting an enemy we were wholly confident in gunning down and out maneuvering at any turn. We didn't care if they heard us, they'd still die just as easily.

The next couple of rooms were cleared easily enough but we needed to hop a trip aboard one of the high speed lifts to get up to the command bridge. Looks like they didn't seem to want us to do that. The next hallway had a corridor where they'd set up cover and barriers to slow us down, they had an automatic posted up at the choke point, caught DT-663 'Jambi' center mass. He was dragged out of the fire though. I had to post up by the wall and slice the pie until I could get a shot on him with my battle rifle. Just took three rounds to the head and a pop of smoke to shroud their vision before that problem was alleviated.

Last edited by a moderator:

OpSB.jpg

// VANDAL // ISB // Storm Commando
// OBJECTIVE // Spit Out The Bone
// FOCUS // Davis Garrick Davis Garrick | Agrippa Agrippa | OPEN

N5cG5gd.png
With another sentry passing by the direction of Vandal not long after he'd disposed of one of the guards, he was on the move again, barely sparing a moment to conceal the body within an empty supply crate before he heard that foreboding !.

"Huh?" The mercenary offered up before the wind was snuffed from his lungs with a knuckle mounted vibro blade to the heart and the palm of his other hand over his face. Letting him down slowly into the mud and rain soaked earth beneath he paced backwards, dragging the man along only to throw him in the humble, makeshift tomb of his comrade. It'd be a gruesome surprise for the farmers whenever they'd be let loose from their captivity.

<" I got him. Hellhound-2, you think you got the chops to help me out down here. There's more than I'd like to handle alone." > Berik asked. Ever confident charging into each infiltration task alone, there came a point where he knew he was outmatched or at the very least, outnumbered. Still he crept closer to the main building of the compound, hugging his back clad in the black recon armor of a Storm Commando against the wall, hefting his suppressed pistol to the ready again.

//: Eshan //:
//: Errant Errant //:

N5cG5gd.png

Eshan continued to be rebuilt, Spencer used some of her previous fortunes to help with the restoration projects. Her mind had been on her current conflict with designing a memorial. It would honor the dead of the Echani and the Thyrsians that had lost their lives. There were a few things in this galaxy that drove her insane, and they were one of them. Particularly the Mandalorians that groveled on their knees to the Sith. Yet turned around and offered her an olive branch. One Mandalorian leader hung on her memories, the thought burned as she chewed on her thumb.
Spencer pinched the bridge of her nose as she groaned. Mentally she knew the next question coming her way was going to be an annoyance, sometimes she wished to be surprised. One of the loyal guards she still had with her after leaving the throne wandered up the stairs of her estate. The woman looked into the room and nodded her head, showing respect to the former monarch. "Ma'am, I have news of the alliances happening within the Silver Jedi." The thought perked her interest since the Silver Jedi had come to give aid and shelter to the Echani homeworld. She didn't have any particular qualms with the faction. She held a favor for the former Grandmaster of the Order. Jyoti Nooran was someone she respected and thanked for creating a home for the Echani on other worlds. "Interesting." She spoke quietly and received the message.
The messenger left, leaving Spencer with her own thoughts. Things were becoming more and more irritating as she thought quietly. The Compact wasn't what she had thought it was going to be, but at least Khonsu was pleasant to talk to. She had sent a few messages to the Compact to offer help, but thinking about interacting with some of them brought a new wave of frustration to the former queen. Why continue to barrel forward and not wish for peace with the brothers of the Moon? Shaking her head, she tried not to think about it.
Wasn't there something in this galaxy that could bring a smile upon her face? It was as if the cosmos carried her wish to her son, who had been HORRIBLE about contacting his worried mother. The comm device rang with the Naboo ducks' sounds, a specific ring that she had sent for her little duckling. Wandering over, she answered the comm smiling, seeing the form of her son appearing. She sat in a chair in front of the device and wrapped the soft fabric of her gown around her slender frame.
A hand rested against her face as she smiled, "Hello, Errant." She was able to slip in as he happily brought up the subject of his father. A soft sigh, she hid with her fingers, just happy that her son was doing well from what it looked like. The boy was obsessed with his father, a trait that he must have gotten from the man. Vaulkhar was obsessed with hunting down Kaine Zambrano and destroying the Empire the man had built. Despite her desire to remain out of these games that men play, Spencer's heart bled for the fallen Jedi, the father of her child. She once more raised her weapons and followed another into battle. Thinking about the man, a soft blush crossed her cheeks, returning her to the days of when she was a younger woman. Her small daydreams of the time when they were all a happy family, were interrupted by the boy's tone of asking about Ashin.
Spencer's eyebrow raised as she adjusted her hands into her lap. "I've been well better than I have been in a while. It's good to hear from you, I've been worried - it's hard for your mother not to chase you down across the stars when you don't call." She gave him a smirk, they both knew there as some ounce of truth in her words. "Her name is Ashin, she did her best in raising you. She's been well from what I know. It's been some time since I've heard from her." Spencer knew Errant wasn't Ashin's biggest fan, and during the boy's lifetime, she had tried to be in his life. The woman was sure Errant wasn't aware of the current absence of the former Sith Empress for the past several years. "How are you, son? Doing well? Eating well?"

we shall all die willingly

ASCALAN: SHADOWS
HELLHOUND
Davis Garrick Davis Garrick Kolson Vrask Kolson Vrask

"Roger."

I switched channels to Bingo, "Bingo, get your ass up to the compound. West side. Vandal's asking for support. Hooks'll keep 'em busy in the tavern." and that's what Hooks was really good at. Mr. Charisma.

"Who?"

"ISB spook, wasn't mentioned in the brief. I know. Now go."

"Fuckin' ghosts, man. A'ight."

ISB worked like that. Full secrecy. Always showing up unwelcome. No one liked them in the Corps generally and you can't blame us. The spooks worked on an enemy as well as they did on an ally. Trust, but verify - that's how any empire works, I dig it. Sort of.

I looked through the electrobinoculars once more and saw Bingo approaching Vandal around the angle, he'd come right from behind him. Bad idea. Ghosts pulled a trigger faster than a virgin.

"Vandal, this is Hellhound. Ally, behind you. Don't shoot. Repeat. Ally from behind. Don't shoot."

--

ASCALAN: SHADOWS
BINGO

"Psst."
Bingo peeked from around the angle at Vandal. Man looked scary, no lies. The little black gambler beckoned the ISB agent over. "Shit's about to go down at the tavern. Ought to pull their attention and we can sneak through here" he produced a sticky charge. Industrious. As always. "When the shooting starts, we'll use the noise as cover to punch through inside."

Easier said than done. He'd set the charge, blow it up and the two of them would get in the compound. How many were inside? No intel could pinpoint that. Bingo just hoped Hooks could pull-

And he did. Fire ripped out in the silent night, the tavern's bar brawl had turned into full-on drunken firefight. Bingo triggered the charge, pressed his ears and when the explosive punched a hole through it was up to Berik to take point.

Ain't no chance in hell Bingo was going first. Not when you got a super agent to do it for you.

OpSB.jpg

// VANDAL // ISB // Storm Commando
// OBJECTIVE // Spit Out The Bone
// FOCUS // Agrippa Agrippa | OPEN

N5cG5gd.png
He got Bingo. That would do. Most all of the anti-heroes of Gladius were well enough known among the Order. They were propaganda figures all their own. Less propped up to encourage any sympathy toward the New Imperial war effort, as much of what COMPNOR spouted was intended to. Always seeming to shore sympathizers in the Core. No, Gladius Company was infamous. Propped up out of fear of the enemy. Too long the other side of the Crimson cloud had thought their Sith immortal, their Legionnaires adherent to whatever they commanded. The NIO was different, the troopers were the tip of the spear.

<"Well shit...alright."> And so Vandal was on the distraction task. Slowly rounding the corner of this facing of the compound's wall he 'sliced the pie' with his pistol at the ready only to look down the sights at two of the mercenary thugs. Slowly he'd take one hand from around the pistol grip and grasp ahold of a flash bang, grasping ahold if he'd switch the activation before throwing it underhanded toward the pair and reeling back around the corner to conceal himself before a loud crack and flash erupted about the group, setting the base to its alarm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom