Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diplomacy at its Finest (Republic Dominion of Hapes)

Scruffy Lookin’ Nerfherder
The Market
@[member="Flint Pherson"] @[member="Inigo Montoya"]
The sudden collision with the ground sent Seth and all the combatants aboard the Skiff flying. He sailed over the bow and hit the permacrete with a painful thud, rolling several times before he came to a stop. Pain suppression genes went into action and Seth rose, his arms and knees covered in scrapes and bruises. He had barely risen when a Hapan charged him. Seth's face went blank and he reached for his pistol, realized he had lost it, and waited calmly for the impending attack.

A blaster bolt screeched out of nowhere and took the Hapan in his left pectoral. The rebel stumbled back a few steps, a look of horror on his face, before he collapsed. Dead. Seth felt a pang. It was so final, death. The end of all things. Regret and sadness filled him as the intense struggle of combat faded. Seth turned to see D twirling his blaster pistol.

"Thanks, but did you have to kill him?" Seth said quietly.

D snorted, "Who said anything about killing him?"

"But-"

"Stun bolt, bub, he'll be down for the count today. We have to get him back up to the fleet for interrogation. And we need to move now, before any of the other hostiles recover from this crash. You and I don't belong here anyway, this is about to turn into an all out firefight and I don't know about you but I ain't exactly packing heat." D moved over and lifted the not-so-dead body by one arm. "Let's get to the SUCO before he leaves without us," D, short for Dent, nodded at the small group of Republic individuals who stood waiting as a gunship came toward them through the atmosphere. "Now are you going to help me with this or what?"

"I-" Shorn felt like an idiot. Stun bolt. Of course, the blue, why hadn't he recognized it? The inner turmoil within him bubbled. He felt the Voice laughing somewhere. He sighed. "Yeah, of course."

Together, the two Republic Intelligence agents carried the body to the small group of people. Dent dropped the body as they arrived and nodded to one of the guards standing by. "Take this man into custody. He's due an interrogation." The guard nodded curtly and took out a set of stun cuffs, moving toward the unconscious Hapan. "Supreme Commander Pherson, I'm Agent Dent, this is Lieutenant Shorn. We'll be coming with you to the fleet."

Shorn stood quietly as Dent talked. The Voice taunted him, whispering about how they would all have to be killed. Seth didn't speak, for fear that the Voice would be his. He simply stood and listened. Until the gunship landed and they all walked aboard.

Carmen Dax

C
Carmen looked at Teynea who was with her. She was explaining that she was not really trained in a fight. that would be no problem She and the troops would befend her while she would get into their computer systems. "You'll be fine, just donw walk infront of the troops or me and you'll most likely survive." They would take the under ground system as fas as they could so they wouldnt face oppision. Carmen lifted a man hole for the troops to get in. "If you dont mind lead the way Ill catch up with you once the troops are all in." She ingnited her lighsaber creating a yellow glow around the area and down into the sewers.

The troopers were almost in when some Hapan Rebels attacked. Carmen blocked the fisr few bolts and heard a man scream from a blaster shot. Carmen used a force push to knock all of the Hapan rebels to the ground. once the last man got in Carmen grabbed the man hole cover and jummped in herself covering the gapping hole at the same time. Caremen then used the heat of her blade to melt the durasteel cover so it would be welded shut from the attackers. heaving a sigh she slid down the ladder to the water benewth with a splash. "Alright how many did we miss up there?" She aske them in general. one man responded "M'am we lost 3 in the fighting." Caremn took a head count of 22. Damn she cursed to herself.

Walking to Teynea she asked "Are you okay?"

@[member="Aurelia Saelari"]

As the merc Jedi secured the Vice Chancellor 1st Platoon's gunship landed outside the control center, unloading Davin, the Princess, and the unwounded members of the Platoon. The Platoon formed a shield around Davin and the Princess as they marched into the command room and toward the Chancellor.

The wounded and dead were returned to the Star Defender and would be either cared for or prepared for a casket.

Davin walked the Princess to the Chancellor, still in stun cuffs and said

"Here's your prisoner ma'am. Do you need anything else? TheMerc has the Vice Chancellor."

He was sure he was a bit of a sight, six two wearing pock marked Gungir armor and holding his SR4 Commando.

@[member="Davin Jusik"] @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

"Excellent work, both of you. Captain, I want you to stand guard over the palace. Make sure nothing sneaks up on us now we have the Princess in custody. I will need you to be on full alert. Thank you."

When Siobhan arrived and dumped the attempted assassin at her feet, Aurelia looked down with disgust. "There is only one thing I hate more than assassins...and that's traitors." She looked at the Princess.
Kiena held her ground. "I only want what's best for Hapes! You invaded our home and are taking over!"
"Daughter," the Queen Mother tried.
"No, mother! You've been brainwashed by them. Can't you see that they are just using excuses to enslave us?"
"Now you listen to me, girl," Aurelia growled. "I am the Chancellor of the Republic, and I have more concerns than just this one world. But I came here because the Republic is the only path for this galaxy to escape anarchy and darkness. Hapes might stand alone for a while, but against the powers that are rising in the galaxy there is no such easy victory. The Hapans are a valiant and proud people, but there are powers in the galaxy which are stronger than you. So we offer you protection, freedom to keep your laws and fleets intact, depending only on your goodwill to protect us from attack. If that is slavery, than the entire galaxy is already enslaved. The Sith Empire is the most powerful and evil force to have arisen in centuries. They seek not only to control but to destroy order and law and replace it with barbarism. Against this the Republic is the only true defence, and we must be strong to defy them. What hope would I have if I stayed on Coruscant and never dared to leave. No, Princess, one day you will thank me for this."

Her speech over, Aurelia turned to the assassin. "Find out what she knows, Ms Kerrigan. Princess Kiena will remain here with us."

Davin nodded and took 1st Platoon with him before splitting them off into different defensive positions.

His company had begun setting up heavy gun emplacements and machine gun nests in choke points and vital areas. Davin had little doubt some sort of counter attack was eminent. The others had fallen too easily for this to be the brunt of a full fledged rebellion.

After making his rounds to his Company Commanders he returned to the ballroom, where the main attack was likely to be centered and repelled by Davin's men. Tough bastards they were. He settled in with his SR4 and picked a nice little location the rebels would likely pour in through.

Siobhan gripped the assassin by the shoulder and dragged her out of the war room, opening the door to an adjourning chamber and shooing a few Hapans guards that had just been taking a smoke out, then dumped the woman in a chair. With a tug from the Force she locked the door, then gave the assassin a smack across the face to get her attention. "Wakey, wakey, little assassin. You and me are gonna have a little talk."

The woman woke up and glared at her, then winced in pain from her wounds. They had been bandaged up, but she had not gotten little against the pain beyond making sure she would not pass out on them. As Siobhan knew very well, losing a hand was not a pleasant experience! "You...Jedi queen," the Hapan snarled, spitting at her.

Siobhan just wiped it off. "Not a Jedi, if it was you'd be getting a lecture about peace and harmony. Now, your Princess is captured, guess her followers were lacking. Your assassination attempt failed. You can't tell me the resistance is dead and you're a una-gun-woman. Where's the rest of them, what's the plan?"

"Why don't you use your sorcerous powers and force it out of my head?" the woman hissed, struggling in her one handcuff. "Lissiri is a collaborator, she deserved it. You might've won the battle, but the resistance against the invaders won't die. So, go ahead, kill me. It won't..."

Siobhan made a wave with her hand and suddenly the woman's lips were no longer moving. "Let's skip the 'I'm ready to martyr myself for the cause' act, shall we? I'm a tough queen, you...got guts, I'll give you that. Problem for you is...it's not gonna be so easy as a laser bolt to the head."

She gestured again and the assassin was free to speak. "So much for your talk of freedom and democracy, is your Republic not even above torturing people that stand up for their rights? You create a wasteland, and call it peace."

There was a flicker of something on Siobhan's face when the assassin spoke the word. The ex-Jedi was by no means a nice or even particularly moral person, when all was said and done she killed people for credits and deep down enjoyed fighting and was not above roughing up captives. But she had been tortured once as well...and unlike a certain multiversal counterpart of hers she did not have the capability to cold-bloodedly start breaking her prisoner's bones...unless extremely angry.

But that did not mean she could not try another angle. With a wave of her hand she pushed the chair that held the woman into the wall, not enough to shatter hit or hurt her, but enough to emphasise her point. "Torture you day and night with iron rods in a dungeon, keep you in a cage like an animal, brought to the brink of death only to be given just enough medical help to live?" she asked rhetorically, slowly walking towards her prisoner, coming so close the woman could not look away.

"With you nobly trying to resist to the end, confessing anything the Republic and the Hapans want to hear, while trying to throw them off by giving out bogus names. You'd keep telling yourself you can take...but no one can forever," she said knowingly. She could see the woman tremble slightly, but her expression was still defiant. This threat would not get to talk, but it wasn't Siobhan's real angle. "Specially since shooting the Vice-Chancellor made the Hapans look bad, they'd be eager to ingratiate themselves. Do they practice kin detention here?"

"You sick queen..."

"I'm the only one who can help you now."

"Right, you're the good cop who wants to help me after cutting my hand off and I just have to spill my guts!"

"Nah, that's messy. But I think they'd do far worse than beat you. Something more 'civilised' and a lot crueller. You know what the Oubliette of Coruscant is? It's well...a deep dungeon in old Coruscant. In an old castle. Ancient. It's where fine core world aristos dumped people they wanted out of the picture. Dumped and forgotten forever. I mean, when there's some daemonette beating you, least you're not alone, there's someone to hate...but down there it's just you. There's nothing lying around to end your life with."

"You can't do that...you evil..."

"Just you brooding on your failures. In a dark and silent dungeon. Folks say some ghosts still spook around. No heroic sacrifice, no chance bravely resisting to the end. Just emptiness, hunger, madness."

The woman gulped, trying to look away, but wherever her gaze turned, Siobhan's cold eyes were there. She took a deep breath, then started talking. "Taking out the traitor was supposed to rouse the people. The Consort will stage an...all-out assault on the palace. He'll throw all our forces at you on the ground and in space. Hapans will either be free or...go down fighting.

Never get entangled with other people's causes and their 'greater good', the ex-Jedi thought. "Good. Do you have any agents left in the palace?"

The woman tensed up, then nodded. "The...Deputy Captain of the Guard..."

The Market
@[member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""]Flint Pherson @[member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""]Seth Shorn

Making a decision quickly Inigo realized there was little he could contribute from the fleet. So he saluted the commander, and said, "By your leave then sir, I will seek to rejoin my comrades and aid them on the ground. Good luck and good hunting."

As soon as he was dismissed, he sheathed his blade and covered his head with a hood. Hopefully this and in combination with Force Stealth he would be able to join up with the other forces fighting in the capital.

Sandis was definitely late to the party this time.
On a mission on the other side of the rim, Sandis had only just received the order to come to Hapes, boarding a Republic transport, and blasted into Hyperspace. She hoped she didn't arrive too late to be any help.
The city was in chaos. She passed over a ruined market, where several men stood. She recognized one as...Commander Pherson.
"Land here," She called to the pilot. The pilot nodded, let his Jedi passenger off, and flew off again.
(OOC: I'm not TOO late to join this, am I? I noticed you wanted everyone posting in the other one, so...And if I got anything contradictory, I didn't have time to read the whole thing, I will edit if need be.)

Flint Pherson

F
Market
Seth Shorn, Sandis Veeran

Jedi Montoya left as Agent's Dent and Shorn climbed aboard the Gunship.

"Very well. Come along then. ...Pilot. Let's go."

They headed up into the sky at a terrifying pace and exited the planet's atmosphere with gusto. Headed for the Star Defender Gravity Hurts will all speed.

Flint patched himself in with his Vice Admiral and removed a sidearm from the vessel's cargo,

"Sarah. I'm on my way to you now. Uh huh. Okay. I understand. ...What have you got for me then? Fill me in and I'll meet you at the bridge holoboard in ten."

He would confer with his Staff and see that the rest of this Rebellion was handled with cool precision and ruthless organization. They would arrive inside the Star Defender in less than 5 minutes.

Hanna was in and out of consciousness as she was taken to where the republic and Hapan had set up a medical center just for her and other high value casualties. Hanna had taken a hit to the back of the shoulder, she had never seen the shot, She then went cold, they almost lost her, but the tireless doctors, began to work miricles.
Hanna would most likely live but her immediate future was not so stable, as the machines went off again as her body began to violently react to a chemical, someone had tried to slip something in.. Luckily the doctors had staved it off. The place was now guarded inside and out, watching for anymore attempts on the Vice Chancellor's life. She apparently was wanted dead.

Palace

The next target would be the Palace and the stronghold within. The Lieutenant just knew it. The 73rd was behind the thick walls of the building but it wasn't going to stop the enemy forever. A well placed blaster to the doors and they would start flooding in. The sound of boots pounding against expensive marble tile echoed up and down the halls. Delila was getting her company into place for the next wave. She was dividing soldiers up by their strengths and weaknesses. Keeping a balanced group within in section of the palace was the most logical choice.At the main and back entrance Delila already had an soldiers in defensive positions, it was fanning others out to the various wings and upstairs.

Pointing to five soldiers, Delila started to give her orders. "Upstairs, at the windows. You're all excellent shots, pick off what comes our way and keep me updated" Watching the soldiers retreat up the stairs, Delila adjusted her body armor. Unlike Davin, Delila rarely wore a helmet. Instead she just tucked an invisible earpiece inside the canal of her ear and bark orders from there.

"Enemy sighted at the gates Mercy" a soldier called out, using her preferred codename. Sometimes real names on the battlefield could be dangerous. She had too much to loose to let such a small slip to the enemy. What if she was captured?

"Alright then. Everyone prepare to be breached at any second now" The Lieutenant moved into place with her comrades and readied her A280 blaster rifle. Blaster shots could be heard from the second story where she had just sent a group of men.

In space @[member="Flint Pherson"]
The Hapan Battle-Dragons were closing in, but had not opened fire yet. They were holding off, as if waiting to hear what had happened below. it seemed as though the Hapan loyalists too were waiting to see what would happen. Would they join the Republic or the rebels?

Outside Palace @[member="Delila Castillon"] + @[member="Davin Jusik"]
The last rebel forces were moving in. They had managed to gather about a hundred men and were approaching, moving between cover. They had also found a repulsor tank and were driving that forward, hoping to blast the Republic troops from cover and storm the building. It seemed as though they too were waiting...for something.

Inside the palace @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]
Aurelia was still giving orders, but the reports she was getting were very...odd. It seemed as though they were waiting for something. What?
In the bunker with her was the handcuffed Princess, the Queen Mother, other guards and attendants, both Republic and Hapan. As she sat there she paused, wondering what was happening. She did not have to wait long....

"Captain, I need you to..." she began to order Davin, but then the line went dead. Frowning, she saw the bunker door closing. "What is going on?" she demanded.
The Deputy Captain pulled his blaster and shot down one of the Chancellor's aides. Several other formerly loyal guards opened fire on the unprepared loyalists. With a click the Princess' cuffs fell to the floor and she massaged her wrists, looking at her mother and the Chancellor.
"Now, Chancellor, you're going to order your people to leave Hapes forever...or you die here."
Aurelia looked at her, eyes narrowed. "That is not going to happen."
The Princess was handed a small gun by the Captain. "You will. This is the Gun of Command...and you will obey...."

All
Whether in space or by the palace, the rebels suddenly began a full scale attack on the Republic forces....

Ava Solborne

A
Hapes Cluster Outer Regions

Dominator was in his ship, flying towards the planet called Hapes. He had heard, that the diplomatic dominion had gone seriously wrong and now he decided to help the Republic as best as he can. He took V-34S with him, but he decided, that he had to turn his feelings and thinking on, so he could participate in the battle too. At the moment, Dominator was in the outer regions of Hapes Cluster, so he had some time till he had to land on the planet. But maybe the battle was in the atmosphere too? That's why Dominator needed a Gunship. It was interesting, that V-34S' master didn't want to participate in the dominion. He didn't want to participate in helping the Mandalorians either. So... Maybe he wanted to protect Coruscant?

Hapan Palace

Siobhan sprinted out of the improvised prison back towards the situation room. Two guards at the door tried to block her path. "The Chancellor is in conference. Authorised personnel only," one of them said in the most official tone, both reached for their blasters when she came closer.

Suddenly Siobhan brought up her boot and kicked the guns out of the way, one guard drew a sword but just snapped his neck, then smashed elbow into the other's face. "Authorisation granted." Her lightsabre flew into her hand and ignited with a snap-hiss as she kicked the door open.

Surprised by the sudden intrusion a guard standing close by at the door turned and brought up his blaster to open fire, but as his finger went for the trigger she drove her sabre through his chest. As he gasped she swiftly withdrew the blade and swung it at a second trooper, cleaving him in half with a brutal chop at the mid-section. The Deputy Guard Captain took shots at her with his blaster pistol and rolled, positioning himself behind the Chancellor, holding a gun to her throat.

Siobhan could also see that the Princess was holding some strange-looking gun, but right now that was not her immediate concern. She did not know it happened to be the gun of command and what effect the Princess was trying to get from it. "Stand back, mercenary," the Captain commanded coldly. "Or she dies. Just back away. Soon our forces will overwhelm you and wipe Hapes clean."

Siobhan took a step forward, then another. The remaining two guards levelled their blaster rifles at her, the Captain reached for another pistol, aiming it at her. Then she waved with her hand and the Captain went flying head first into the hard durasteel wall with a resouding crack as she conjured up a force push, drawing it across the room to envelope the last two guards and the Princess to knock them down. As the Captain crashed into it he fired his pistol on reflex, ineffectively hitting the ceiling. The guards let loose a salvoe of bolts, Siobhan jumped, landing behind the Chancellor and thus right in their midst. She whirled her sabre, shoring the blaster of the guard to her right in half and cutting off his hand, then gripped him by the throat and sent him slamming towards his comrade. The last guard dodged the salvoe but was then cut down by reflected blaster bolts that hit his chest and shoulder.

However, as this happened, the Princess had not been idle...

Siobhan burst in, and a fight developed. Aurelia found herself seized and held at gunpoint. Fortunately Siobhan was able to help, and the Captain was thrown aside. His gun fell to the ground at Aurelia's feet, so she scooped it up and found herself facing the Princess, Gun of Command in hand.

There was a flash and a feeling of floating. Aurelia felt dazed, unable to focus. Through glazed eyes she looked at the Princess.
"Take the gun...shoot yourself. You have failed your mission."
Aurelia could not understand, could not resist. The blaster tracked up to under her own chin, the finger reached for the trigger.
"Shoot yourself. The Republic has betrayed Hapes. The Republic has failed."
Aurelia closed her eyes. These thoughts seemed natural. Yes, the Republic has failed. I need to kill myself. The Republic has fail- No! The Chancellor knew herself, and this was not something she would ever believe. However open to suggestion she might be this was something she could never, ever accept. The Republic was everything, the Republic would endure and it would prevail no matter the result.
"Fire!"
The blaster cracked, and Aurelia fell to her knees. But it was not her that was hurt. Across from her, a look of shock on her face, the Princes Kiena fell to the ground, the blaster wound in her chest still smoking.

Aurelia shook her head rapidly, trying to clear her head. "The Republic has not failed...we will never fail. I will not fail," she whispered, then slumped forward, unconscious.

Hapan Palace

As Siobhan turned to face the Princess events had already transpired. The ex-Jedi was moving to intervene when suddenly Aurelia broke from free from the Princess' mental domination and took her down, then slumped forward. Siobhan caught the head of state as she fell, activating her wrist-worn comm.

"Traitor cell terminated. The Chancellor's unconscious. Prepare medical," she grunted. The Captain grunted in pain, his head seemed to have split open and blood was dripping down, nonetheless he tried to pick himself up. Siobhan just levitated the blaster and shot him between the eyes. He fell forward onto the hard ground.

"Some people really like suicide by proxy," she muttered, picking up the Chancellor. Saved your arse again. I should get a medal...or a cake! "You really like the sound of your voice and seem to have a saviour complex, but you got an awesome amount of guts. I'll give you that," she said quietly, just enough respect in her voice as Siobhan could muster. Siobhan did not like politicians, indeed she did not like 'democracy' either, if the Republic could be called such, but she respected strength.

At this moment Hapan guards and two medics, obviously alerted by the sounds of battle and Siobhan's comm message, rushed into the room. Only now did Siobhan take note of the Queen Mother, who had born witness to the bloody slaughter and the death of her daughter. "Your Majesty, are you alright?" the guard leader called out, levelling his blaster at Siobhan, understandably suspicious given what had transpired. "Explain yourself, mercenary!"

"They turned traitor and tried to kill the Chancellor. It ended badly," Siobhan said flatly, lowering his blaster. From outside she could hear the sounds of battle, screams, blasterfire. Evidently this was the final push her prisoner had spoken of. She swiftly pushed past the guards and brought the Chancellor to the medbay, the two medics following her. Once Aurelia had been laid down a bed in it, Siobhan turned to move to the palace entrance, from where the sounds of battle were growing ever louder.

Carmen Dax

C
OOC since Tey isnt postin ill contiue on.

Carmen and the troops were going alon in th sewers making their way to where the signal of the attacks first began. SHe used her lightsaber as the sorce of light in the dark tunnels. eventualy leading to a ladder. she went up alone and opened the top looking out she saw that mobody was there. Crawling the rest of the way out she ordered for them to climb up and take postions aotund the street they were in. She didnt want the rebels to sneek up on them like last time.

Carmen moved towards the signature with the troops and it lead to a 3 story building. "Alright I want 4 of you to wach the windows. If you see a face peek out let me know. Dont kill unelss absoulty nessary. we need to capture them for questioning. A team in the fron and back intrances clear every room. and work your way to the top." Carmen grabbed a helmet from one of the Hapan troopers she was with. the man was injured from a blaster wound ealier. The soldier just asked that she return it to him when she was done. It was a simple helm that covered most of their face. only her chin would show under the visor. she laced it on her head so she could use the com system that they had.

Carmen then walked up to the doors with the other troops and held her lighsaber in her hands, the weapon was off to not give away her postion. She whispered into her com link. "Take them now." All at once she heard multaple crashing of windows so they could throe in smoke grenades or flash bang. she kicked down the door with a force enhanced kick.

Carem rushed in and cleared the forst room on her left. working her way down the living room and the hallway. when that was cleard they all met at the stairs and began up. She looked over the stairs to see a man holding a light repeater in his hands before he could fire she pulled him towards her with the force. he was knocked out by hiting his head on the wall.

moving to each rom she found only one more person. The room was geared up in hight tech computers and data pads. THey were oblivsouly hacking systems. What she didnt know at first was that a Sith apprentice was behind all of this. The man cackled and said "It looks like you finaly caught up to me." He ingnited his blade and began his assault. charging foward.

@[member="Carmen Dax"]

"The Force preserve us!", Teynara breathed as she saw the Sith ignite his weapon and charge the two of them. She hadn't expected that, and truthfully had no idea how one was supposed to deal with another Force User when they were fully intent on causing you harm. I suppose this is why the Order tends to issue their students with lightsabers, she thought wearily, stepping backward quickly, doing as Carmen had instructed and moving to stay behind her. I can't exactly fight now, can I? That was as she preferred it, but even so, she felt particularly helpless at this point.

The run up to the building where the broadcast had originated from had been bloodier than the young Jedi would have preferred by a considerable way, and getting inside had been of a similar nature. Grenades going off, the loud sound accompanied by a bright flash, both designed to temporarily blast and deafen those within. You'd hope just so we could restrain or arrest them, she'd thought solemnly, but there had been no such opportunity. The Hapan troops had been very thorough indeed in their shooting. And all we have left there is a trail of bodies behind us.

Now, though, it looked like the bodies left behind might well be their own, if this Sith was capable of overpowering Carmen. She didn't know what abilities the other young woman might have at her command - in truth, Teynara wasn't overly certain she knew what any of the Jedi could really do. She'd seen Carmen using her lightsaber for combat purposes a few times thus far, and she was clearly able to use it to some effect, but this was obviously going to be far harder than dealing with people who couldn't withstand the attack of a single lightsaber.

The blonde maneuvered to put herself behind a large table, trying to place an obstacle or two in the way of the Sith so that she had a little time to consider what to do next. Carmen was there as well, of course, ready to pit her lightsaber against that of the Sith, as Teynara had no doubt that she would if it came to that. As for me...I'm waiting for things to get really desperate. She knew she couldn't fight like Carmen - she had no lightsaber, and no ability to use one even if she had, so her only actual weapon was her ability to fight unarmed (and only if it came to that!), and she wasn't about to jump in and attack someone that could slice her into several pieces on a whim. That won't work in anybody's favour, except perhaps that of the Sith, she thought.

"We don't have to do this, you know," she said calmly, trying her best to keep a level head under circumstances where she might very well lose that head. Difficult, when nerves are eating me alive, but she was doing her very best to maintain that serene outlook that the others always talked about. Not like I have any other choice - running won't achieve anything except to leave Carmen to her possible death, and to leave me abandoning a comrade. Teynara wouldn't do that, even if it got both of them killed. So all I can do is try to negotiate.

"Think about it: we outnumber you two to one, friend," she remarked, directing her words towards the Sith, hoping he wouldn't recognise that she wasn't armed. Might be a bluff, but if it works... "And we're not exactly alone - you know that, don't you?" She wasn't bluffing there, of course: a squad of Hapan Troopers were all within fairly close proximity, and would come quickly if either one of them called. "You're on your own here, but you don't need to die here. Surrender, and you'll be arrested, but treated well and put in our custody. The Order wouldn't kill you merely for your allegiances, nor for simply getting captured. We can help you find the right path, you know."

She wasn't entirely convinced by it herself: she knew several Jedi would just as soon gut the Sith where he stood - he'd chosen his allegiances, after all - but even so, if they could force the Sith to surrender, there'd at least be one less bit of bloodshed out here, and that was more to her taste than simply seeing more death dealt out for no reason other than because a few people felt that chaos was a more acceptable alternative to peace. He's got to see reason. Otherwise we're in real trouble.

Carmen Dax

C
Carmen was suprised by how fast the man moved. He stopped to answer Teynara "You really think that I will just give up? No I dont car if you have a whole damn army I wont ba-." Caremn used him talking to her as an advantage. She rushed him when he was speeking using her blade to swipe it across his chest. He atempted to block it, but Carmen came out with a force push knocking him back. The sith just laughed and charged again. he raised his blade and swung it won upon her. Che blocked his lighsaber with her own.

She was not all to good in lighsaber combat. but with force powers she excelled. using another force push she made the man off ballance just right. She ducked under the mans arms and around to his back side. she took her lighsaber and stabbed towards the mans knee. Making contact with his skin the man howeled. like a stuck pig. he turend around and used the force to choke Carmen. She saw lights flash around her vision as she was going to black out soon. She threw her lighsaber at the Sith hitting him squarely in the stomach.

The Sith grunted as he fell to his knees. He began to laugh saying "You have not seen the last of the Sith. We will come back with full force next time." Carmen used the force to pull the lighsaber from his stomach. She grabbed his red lighsaber and created and X just where his neck was. and said "The sith will not rise as long as I live." Shen them slid the blades across eachother cutting his head clean off. Carmen said out loud "He would have tried to escape and kill every one he could. I would rather not have killed him, But I wont be ferrying a Sith and the Chancellor on the same vessel." Caremn went over to the systems on the tables and asked "Do you know how to turn this crap off?"

Ava Solborne

A
The Atmosphere of Hapes

Dominator had reached the atmosphere of Hapes and there was a battle going on, like he had thought. His gunship would've been a really good help, but at the moment, he didn't have very much time to fight in the space, so he tried to find the best way out of the battle. He carefully maneuvered to left and flew away from the Hapes' Capitol. He had to find another way to the city to get out of there alive. V-34S was still on his seat, waiting for his turn. A senator had to come with Dominator too, but he chose to take his own ship, so Dominator didn't really know, where he was. He wanted to protect the senator, but he hadn't showed up yet. Maybe something happened to him? Dominator thought. "Don't worry, master Dominator!" V-34S said. "I know you think Lorcan is in danger, but I know whim. He is not that kind of person." So Dominator nodded and shot a Hapan ship while his flight. The good thing was, that it fell down, but the bad thing was, that there was a Jedi on the ship.

Dominator flew to the ship and saw the Jedi. Then he smiled and raised his eyebrow. Of course he was a familiar Jedi. "Master Whudha, I don't understand you. Why aren't you on Hapes?" Dominator asked from the Jedi. Whudha only grabbed the ship's wing and climbed up. "Very funny... Please tell me I can leave the planet immediately." He said. Dominator shook his head. Of course there were no other ships on the Gunship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom