Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dinner.

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
*skipping ahead*

Ayumi had enjoyed the night and as the breeze from the morning came through the doors she laid there satisfied smile on her face rolling to the side. She stood up checking her head hair as it was disheveled from the nights activities. She looked at the blue haired senator stretching and feeling her body pop.

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Ayumi smiled as she looked back at the woman and raised an eyebrow. "You don't remember?" She asked it more as a straight quest... ha straight... then as anything else and with Thalia here well meant she didn't get to go home and now the dreaded walk of shame down the stairs. Bahahaha so evil. "We had fun and I got to show you some products from Saori. We wanted to get some of their stuff on Hok."

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Thalia Kaia"]

"Yes that kind of fun and more, I think the holorecording is there somewhere. A memory and something to hold over you should I need it, though I doubt I will. You are far more afreeable then others I have met and seem to actually enjoy differing opinions.

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Ayumi kissed her back as she was looking at the woman. "So I do have alternative motives beyond cheering you up cause your husband disappeared. I need Hok to start importing hijarna stone for masonry."

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Ah good then, she'd work with them in the future of course and gettng the stone so they could cut and shape it into different uses would be perfect. A few structures here or there made out of it, maybe some nice stuff for show and private places. "Excellent Thalia, thank you. Hok will not regret it and I think the amount of business meetings we will need in the future will work to your benefit."

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Ayumi looked at her offering a smile. "I don't know, kind of like you like that... should get my name right there on your butt with "Ayumi was here." She held up her hands while pulling the dress over to her hand with the force. "Besides walking out of here in the same cloths you wore last night might be kind of strange."

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Hmm she was liking that idea now more then ever with a grin on her face. "I can think of many more uses for that tongue senator." Ayumi was lettin her go while she got out some other cloths. a simple bodysuit like she preferred to wear for the temperature regulation and pockets with the belt.

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Hmm now how best to get her out of here without arousing suspiocion... well okay there wasn't but no one was looking at her. She was just a former senator who became a princess for a time with the Fels and imperials because of her status and family. So getting this senator out of here should be easy enough. "There might be a way."

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Ayumi was planning it out and looking at her while she moved around. THe grin becoming a wider smile before she motioned for Thalia to be dressed. "Come on now, get dressed and I'll sneak you out the back in a speeder." She wasn't drunk so flying was easier and best time to get away was afternoon while everyone was at work.

Thalia got dressed and put on makeup which she kept in her purse at all times

4e67ff5e92c92bf2b51d6ca52ee62ea1.jpg

[member="Ayumi Pallopides"]

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Thalia Kaia"]

There we go, now she was all pretty again. Ayumi thought it while waiting in the speeder for THalia as she was letting her eyes drift towards the skyline of the city plotting a course she could navigate. "Come on rambler, lets get rambling."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom