Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dinner.

As Thalia sat at a table sulking over the recent disappearance of her husband she began to think of the good times they had had including their wedding but now that was over. She looks up waiting for her friend to show

[member="Ayumi Pallopides"]

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Ayumi was looking at some of the things, her attention since coming back had been on getting herself settled in and seeing what old enemies might be around wihtin the Republic. It provided her a number of things to do until now.. She had gotten something to do like go and eat while walking through the city and the princess stood there. The boots, bodyglove and gloves giving her what protection she needed while she kept the toolkit and sheaths on her legs. All of it looking damn fine in her opinion before she looked at Thalia with a smile bowing her head. "Senator you look nice."

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Ayumi took in the sight and for a moment wondered if she was underdressed but then again she was a former senator. Her world was no longer part of the republic and dozens of others were in the same boat. Chi was no longer around with Rendili. "You look nice."

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Thalia Kaia"]

She was looking at her and then all around while she sat down. Taking in the area around them with the force she could feel all of it until her amusement played across her face with more of the attention to back to the woman. "So how have you been my dear Since your wedding made the news have not heard much."

"Not too good. Shortly after the honeymoon my husband disappeared on me." She says with a sob trying not to cry in public. She needed to keep her reputations intact and couldn't risk ruining it by crying

[member="Ayumi Pallopides"]

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Oh sweetie. Ayumi looked at her and moved with most of her attention while she let the seat go near her and she put an arm over her shoulder. "Oh sweetie, it is okay." She moved her hand to rub and rest it on her back. "He'll return but don't let others see you cry."

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Ayumi looked at her with a smile. "It will be alright you just got to find something to do for yourself." She made the small joke while looking her over and ordering a drink. "Like getting drunk senator and you are going to come out on the town with me. I'll treat you good in all the right places. Make you forget about your husband being gone."

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Thalia Kaia"]

She was looking. "Yeah you are but a hot mess sweetie and half of that is you still being hot. Now come on cheer up and think of ways you can have fun that involve a senator and a former senator."

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Thalia Kaia"]

"Always." She said it with a grin and the former senator from Mayferria was smiling at the idea of getting drunk. "That will help a lot... lets do it and then I think I'll add a little scandal to your life."

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Ayumi looked at her while she was standing there with a smile on her face and looping arms she stood there moving through. Paying the things needed while they could go and leave letting some of the people look at them while she kept going forward back to the pent house.

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Ayumi was leading the way now, through the restaurant and through the streets towards the building while she was looking at the girl. "So come on sentor tell me what has been happening in the senate. Anything worthwhile?"

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Thalia Kaia"]

She was looking at her and that was a good thing to have for them. Looking at some of the things that had happened well.... she had seen bad things. "Well that is helpful for things." She had seen some force users in Havoc squad for dealing with problems when she was leading the navy against the sith remnants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom