Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dinner.

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
[member="Thalia Kaia"]

"Yes a married senator, going into a penthouse hottub of another woman... Oh the rumors that could fly with your husband vanished." She said it while going inside and swaying a little more while going towards the lift with a grin on her face.

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Thalia Kaia"]

"Ah now that is the spirit." She looked at her while going into the lift and bringing her up to the penthouse as Ayumi was going over some of the things that were there. "Though the question is what do you plan to do for it? I can enjoy the running around naked with the hot tub."

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Now it was getting good as she stood there for a moment and threw out her hand grabbing a bottle and glasses with the force. Energies slipping around the glasses while she pulled them to herself at the small counter and poured the drink. "Glad to."

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Ayumi finished pouring the corellian whiskey taking a sip and flicking her wrist to turn on the music as she was moving and looking at the girl. "You know I've always had a thing for blue hair." She said it with a laugh while looking out at the skyline.

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Thalia Kaia"]

"Oh really." She was looking at her with a nod while her arm went around the senator setting the glass of whiskey down rubbing her hands together around the woman. "Now this is all fun and going to make you forget all about your husband."

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Ayumi was looking waiting for a move to be made, wasn't any fun if they didn't make the first move.... but no matter she already had a senator in her penthouse and she leaned in. Tilting her head to kiss at the senators cheek then slowly make a line along the jawbone up towards her lips.

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Ayumi could feel some things while she was kissing her and leaned against the wall of the penthouse just holding her close. Pulling her head back for a moment as she was smiling with her hands coming up to touch her face. "Pretty, sexy senator."

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Ayumi pressed between the wall and with her arms around her shoulders she was laughing internally to herself with more attention on some of the things. "Oh this is sexy senator." She liked it and the republic was her home after all, she kept her legs wrapped around the woman. "I take it you are happy now?"

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Thalia Kaia"]

Oh now that was the original plan. Ayumi was looking at her while she kept her arms wrapped around the girl getting down again. "Oh alright but I should warn you, I have no swim cloths." She said it while walking and clapping once to turn on the light as the hot tub was there on a patio with the windows opening to get a good air flow from outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom