Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Digging Through The Sands (Gean The Faceless)

I looked at Gean inquisitively "Where to? We're basically stuck here until we reach Nar Shadaa"
"Lady Nefertari is correct, if thou leavest here, thy capture is almost certain."
"Let me give you all a peak into 157 years after the battle of Yavin."
A picture slideshow showed up

It paused at a picture of a muscular Zabrak fighting two thugs with a switchblade.
"Joining the Sith, probly the biggest goof of my life. Still, when some purists from the union tried to wipe out what was left of the federation, this hunk came to my rescue. This here's my hubby, Daiono Jyo'kul"

I laughed that I had guessed my sister would refer to him as a "hunk"

"M'lady, perhaps we had best switch it off for now. Mister Gean seems to be restless."
"Perhaps you are right" I switched off the holocron
I took my lightsaber out and ignited it, practicing some Niman kata

*Gean retreats to see if there's anything he can loot from the other ships. He takes a look at Nefertari's licence and is surprised to find that her birth date corresponds to the time when she said she was frozen. Gean tries not to think about it, though, dropping the licence in some random crack of the massive cargo bay as he pries a few boxes open. He finds a few alloys that are in blocks too large for him to carry, and decides against cutting them, since only Nefertari could, and she's busy. Gean hears an announcement over the loud speakers. Not much of it can be made out, but he recognizes the name "Shadaa". He makes his way back to Nefertari.*

"I think it's time to go."

I heard something fall, I used the Force to bring my license to me.
"I wondered where this thing went"
Noticing Gean fiddle with the metal blocks, I came over and cut one for him.
"Let's go"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom