Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Digging Through The Sands (Gean The Faceless)

​"M'lady, thou forget that thou art privileged with an education. Even so, Vader and Skywalker are likely almost forgotten now."

"Gean, I sense your doubt. What can I say or do to show you that I am legitimate?"

"I'm not buying it. For your information, the Death Star was once the ultimate weapon in the galaxy. It was capable of destroying planets with a single blast from its laser. That should interest you."

S-3DO held up the child's safe. "This is Master Njall's, would you like me to open it for you M'lady?"

"Please do so"

"We shall see soon" I said as the droid turned the knob.

A hearty "Click" and the door was open. Inside was a pyramid-shaped object wrapped in linen, about 500 credits, and several photos
I pocketed the pyramid and the credits. The photos I took out and looked through.

A woman that looked a lot like myself was wearing a white dress and standing with what could only be a zabrak.

"Surely thou dost remember Lady Miyuki. That is Lord Daiono Jyo'kul"

"Wow, not bad Sis. You landed quite the man"

"M'lady! What thoughts might be going through your head?"

"One time, a Zabrakian broke into my house and threatened to cut out my eyes if I called the police. Little did he know, he was a little too late."

*The droid sidles towards them.*

A gentle, sweet laugh echoed around the room.

"No, silly! A holocron!" I took the linen-wrapped bundle from my pocket.
"Of course, you have to get past the guardian first...and if this is the holocron I think it is..."

"I do speculate that particular holocron was once Lady Miyuki's"

"I believe her ladyship is referring to the holocron's gatekeeper. If that is Lady Miyuki's it should have her and possibly the young master. Miss Manami Eventually found Lord Mirek's holocron. She was quite the accomplished swordsman when I last saw her."

"I seem to have activated it"

Two personages emerged from the holocron, a Human looking like myself and a young Dathomirian

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom