Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Difficulty with Race Choice

So I'm trying to get back into the swing of things with a new name and character. The only problem is I'm not sure what race to pick for the skull creature thing. I try looking up what race had "skull" for there face but can only find Givin and Kaleesh, not saying that there not cool race or anything was kind of hoping for more options.

I guess I could say he's a human race that's "wearing" a mask because he was burnt or something but I don't know it kinda sounds like "beauty and the beast" kind of thing ((Maybe it's me.)) Sorry if I post this in the wrong thread.

9vEFkLO.png

[member="Nicair Claden"]

Like the idea but not sure if I'm up for that, but will keep that in mind.

[member="Captain Larraq"]

I also like this idea as well. Though "Shard" and placing it in a droid body would it have to be robot droid? If so do I need to come up with what model that said droid/robot is?

[member="Dorian Van Seafire"]

There are plenty of canon droids you can use with zero factory requirements. And a good awful number of custom droids on chaos that never get used. You can easily have your pick. Or, just say it isn't a Droid. "Literally the bones of his enemies held together through sheer will and constant focus."

Or you are a force ghost trapped in a crystal and the bones are all (or mostly) your actual bones, but done up in Sith Alchemy to form an everlasting means of locomotion for your immortal soul.

Play it up. Be devoid of emotion because you lack the chemicals needed to experience pain, pleasure, anger, exc.

Have fun with it. Get creative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom