Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did the Sith have like, any hobbies at all?

I mean, when I think about it, Darth Sidious/Vader must have had something more interesting to do with their time than moping about and doing evil stuff. Did they even do anything? Space graffiti, space volunteering, space Tinder?

Vader when not on missions spent time in his meditation chamber with his mask off. He built his own ship and modified it. Spent ton of time alone by himself since he didnt really get too much alone time. Had a palace on coruscant he lived in, there was also his castle on mustafar he chilled at. There was castle bast on Vjun too.He owned a 2nd palace on coruscant near the ocean, which was the last body of water at the time on the planet. Kinda neat. He refined his lightsaber skills for fun too.

Sidious had little time to himself too. He enjoyed poetry, reading, collecting art, Opera or theater plays, Hording knowledge or sith texts and owning alot. Tbh Sidious really liked scheming and feeling the thrill of danger. He put himself in harms way alot and even stirred up trouble with the blacksun for while just out of bordem lol

[member="Hareem Dodson"] Not all Sith went out murdering all the time.

Darth Bane was noted to enjoy reading as well, in essence I think when you take the Rule of Two era sith, they were actually far more refined that pre-bane sith in terms of their hobbies.

Valdus Bral

️ Clan Bral Alor ️| Warlord of Nellogant
Many Sith spent their time masquerading as something else after the Old Republic era. Examples would be Darth Sidious as Chancellor of the Republic Senate, some Darth whose name I forget masqueraded as a merchant. Stuff like that. You have to understand though that for some of the sith they were so obsessed with power all they did was chase it through training, fighting, and hunting down forgotten knowledge.

Anakin Skywalker was excellent with droids and machines, and in the Vader comic Vader modified his own suit. Dave Filoni stated several times writing the Clone Wars that he tried to showcase Anakin's tinkering hobby. Since Anakin became Vader I bet that hobby continued.

Gwyneira over here loves ship engineering, tinkering with machines, and and self expressive art. She's an edgy emo punk rock chick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom