Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DEVASTATION: Base Delta Zero OOC

Dev.gif
Start Date: September 7th, 2019
End Date: September 17th, 2019
For ACT II, both Factions have 10 Ally Slots to fill rather than 5.
The Sith Empire's new weapon, Heaven on High, has been unveiled and the galaxy reacts to the planet killer's existence.​
High Command begins searching for targets to test their newest creation, turning it loose upon Sisio.​
The Outer Rim Coalition scrambles its forces and allies to stop the Sith or hold out long enough to evacuate a portion of the population.​
Plain.png
Locations:
Heaven on High: Board/repel Boarders the Superweapon as it takes aim at Sisio and prepares to annihilate the planet. Disable/Defend essential systems as it starts its firing sequence.

Space: Fleets converge around Ultima - Heaven on High, ORC forces hoping to damage the weapon and TSE Fleets protecting it.

Planet Side: Take to Siso and help/disable evacuation attempts in the mad dash before the sky falls. ORC Forces attempting to evacuate portions of the population and government while Sith attempt to trap as many beings on the world as possible.

TSE Ally List

ORC Ally List
1. [member="Tracyn Ordo"]

2. [member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

3. [member="Kyrana Gould"]

4. [member="Cedric Grayson"]

5. [member="Adaska Raythe"]

Runi Verin

Two pounds shy of a bomb.
Torn between giving [Member="Seniya Nehir"] more limelight in this event or dusting off Runi here. Decisions, decisions.

Either way, I am excited for some boarding action.

[member="Ember Farseer"] and I will be there if any Sith want to take us on!

I should mention ahead of time that because the event only lasts for 10 days and it's harder for me to post during the week, I don't know how many posts I'll be able to get in. So if anyone is looking for something a little slower paced, hit me up.

Joining in for team ORC!

The plan: Looking to board that super weapon
The posting speed: Pretty frequent! Can probably manage 1x per day, or once every other day.
The partner: Dragging [member="Cedric Grayson"] along with me. #stillwantfriends

Happy to tango with some darkies, especially if we manage to figure out this whole Force thing

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom