Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dev Thread - Company Buildup - Looking For Participants

I've got some general ideas of what I'd like for Kayleigh's company, and will need a few volunteers that are interested in: Assisting with running the company, have the authority of the Republic Army, Navy, and/or Jedi Order to sign business contracts for armor/weapon/ship production (The latter being in the near(Possibly?) future with THI, which will assist in developing the company into a higher tier corporation.

The general end goal is to be able to design and manufacture high tech armor and weapons for Republic soldiers & warships. Given that Kayleigh is also enlisted it would relieve some stress if she hired another person in a Chief Operations Officer role to oversee production and development when she is unavailable.

TL;DR: Interested in a company? Let me hire you! Also, If you have authority to sign business contracts with the army/navy/jedi, please send PMs!

[member="Kayleigh Tyven"]

I have a company, and am working on a project to help the Republic defeat the Godzillas the One Sith deploy all the time. If you would like to assist me in this project, it will help the Republic out a lot as well as give both of our companies a boost for the next tier. :)

I can sign for projects.

Fair warning, though. If I catch you selling to anything or anyone getting back to the Sith, I cut you off immediately. None of these 'trade groups' that have One Sith in 'em.

[member="Kayleigh Tyven"]

I guess strictly speaking the Jedi would simply request 'stuff' from the GR. We wouldn't have our own funds per se. So anything we asked for would have to be signed off by the politicians. Like all the hot tubs and the free bar we're installing in the Academy on Ossus :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom