Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Design The Next SWRP Theme

STAR WARS CHAOS: THEME CONTEST
This is your time to truly shine, Artists of Chaos. I am holding a contest for Chaos's artists to design the next background theme for SWRP Chaos.​
You may view all previously created themes in the paintbrush icon in the top right of the top navigational bar of the website.​
The rules of this contest are as follows:
1. The image must be 1920 pixels width x 1080 pixels height.
2. The image must be Star Wars-themed.
3. The image must use only images who's copyright belongs to Star Wars/George Lucas, as this is a non-profit fan website or images created by yourself and released from your own individual copyright ownership of that property to this website for free.
4. The submission must be posted in response to this thread.
5. The submission with the most likes will win this contest.
6. Tef retains the right to deny any submission deemed unfit for this contest.
Winners will receive a permanent credit on the SWRP Chaos website so long as we continue to use your theme.​

I can't remember (has been drinking), did rule 6 exist before or after my post?

XD

Tefka said:
Major Faction backgrounds are fine if you wanna submit them
I think it would be cool if each major faction had access to its own theme...

All the same! Woo!

*goes off to whip Mandalorian artists into action*

Nyxie

【夢狐】
H'aaaaaw yeeeeaah. Finally get to (hopefully maybe kinda) work on a Kamino theme and a couple of other generic stuff. Well played!

6f6.gif

EmKay

This required no editing on my part, and it's something I'd wanted to ask but never did ask because Tef gets bothered enough as it is, but,

This image, sourced here is something I'd like to see as a Chaos backdrop. Just stars, not much else to say or see.

I thought I'd make a theme for the contest!

It can be found here.

What I've done is taken this image from the wiki and touched it up a bit (Colours, sharpness, contrast, saturation, etc.).

I hope that's within the grounds of the contest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom