Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Describe your life

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
If you can do it in a song, do it in a song, provide explanation. Parodies more than welcome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzirfZMWHyo
Actually, this is Jak's life.
He started as an Internet character. After messing around for a bit, shooting people, he was trolled a few times. Enduring severe pain, he left OP. After going for a ride, he eventually wound up in VF. Killing more people, he went for a real rollercoaster ride with Circe, enduring experiment after experiment. Then he was salad. He was wanted.

Some confusing time later, he shot more people, and then DUBSTEP.

That's his life.

leedle_leedle_leedle_lee-2634.gif

Kara Glade

K
~ Oops I, did it again. I played with your heart. Got lost in the game. Oh baby baby. ~

Akodya Mune

A
~Ah, the night is calling? It whispers to me softly come and play. Ah, I am falling. And If I let myself go I'm the only one to blame.~

~only take what I need,
I am so light on my feet,
I will not stop or concede,
I am not driven by greed,
No moral compass for me,
It's all just natural feelings,
Existence has no meaning,
There's no such thing as happy.~

-Happy Nihilist, The Classic Crime.

Akodya Mune

A
@[member="Baros Sal-Soren"] dID YOU JUST TE REO ON THIS THREAD??? did you just POKAREKARE ANA????? WHAT IS THIS???

Akodya Mune

A
@[member="Baros Sal-Soren"] Very intriguing...Well in that case I AM OVERLY EXCITED FOR IT.

(I may or may not have sung that in my head the highlight of my evening it was)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom